Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station (50467 Views)

TSTV Responds To Bein Sports Removal From Their Satellite TV / Ding!!! TSTV Bein Sports HD Are Now Live & TSTV Decoders Are On Sale / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by designVATExcel: 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2017
Danladi7:
NIGERIANS should support TSTV for what?,you mean the zoo should support an Igbo owned company?

No No,they cant eat their cake and still have it.

Your post reeks of absurdity.
Whether TSTV is owned by an Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, etc is of no economic relevance here. We are first Nigerians before tribe.

It's simple logic really DSTV profits is repatriated to South Africa while a Nigerian owned company is reinvested into the system.

I tire for all you tribalistic folk.

4 Likes

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by chukzyfcbb: 4:39pm On Nov 03, 2017
okewumi:
I am not buying the decoder because of sport. I am just tired of this monthly billing. DSTV monthly ritual has to stop. If not for Glo, MTN wanted enslave us forever. If l can subscribe and use it for months, I am okay. I will buy it this weekend
if you need a decoder without sports station, why haven't you considered star times all these while?

Sometimes you all just make sympathetic statements just to garner attention, if you truly wanted a cheaper decoder that didn't offer sports channel, you would have gotten Startimes or Gotv.

No be by mouth nna, na by actions.
Take action and stop talking plenty
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
Nobody, anywhere in the world, discloses media rights agreement.

They are always confidential.

This is because pricing is completely arbitrary and done privately.

So all this let them reveal their agreement talk is a non starter. They cannot reveal it even if they wanted.

It is surprising though that there is no announcement anywhere from beIN , not even on their official handle and website.

And all the other stations don't have issues?

Weird. Anyway, whether true or false, the fault is entirely TSTV.

Even if it was a hack, na so Dem go dey hack dem freely? Abi they don't know no matter how cheap piracy is still cheaper

1 Like

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Sunmolar(m): 4:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
why is GOTV begging me to recharge with a promised 500 card? TSTV nothing do you carry-on.

2 Likes

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
Anyway, I'm not surprised.

E no get the kain story people no talk about HiTV / Toyin Subair

Even till date after the guy don explain wetin happen to his company and HiTV staff don talk am several times say those stories being peddled are not true.

I've even seen people arguing with the guy himself and his top staff about wetin happen inside their company.

Drama always dey for competitor to dstv.
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Yampotatocarrot(m): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
chiscodedon:

Do you know I have been watching every match both epl, laliga, seria A etc here in pH for more than 5yrs now via beinsport through cmtv satellite..
So stop saying what you don't know...

Abeg Boss... Which one z CMTV, n how cheap z t, compared to dstv?

Need something that can show matches, but dstv looks too expensive
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2017
Rchibs:
I came to Abuja some years ago with little or no friends.
As a young graduate, hustling to make it was my middle name.
One faithful night, as I was listening to a radio programme. Abuja, I called in to play me a music ( show me the meaning of been lonely by back street boys ) for I was really lonely at that time.

For sure, they took my call and ask me why the music, I told them that I was lonely. They asked me of my number on the air to hook me up with a friend. Many girls got my number and they kept on calling me to be my friend.
One of them caught my attention, her name is Chidinma. Her voice attracted me to her, she is also highly intelligent. So, I decided to meet her. I met her after couple of weeks and she is exactly as her voice sounds; fair with dark hair. She is quite a beauty with a jovial and friendly face, about 20 years. she is from my neighboring village. I just like her, she is so simple without pride not minding coming from a wealthy family.

One day, she told me that when I truly knew who she is, that I will leave her to die of loneliness. I promised her that I am not going to leave her for anything in the world, neither will I let her down because of anything she will tell me. After sometime, she told me that she is HIV positive and she will die soon based on doctors report. The day she told me this, she prepared for the worst thinking that I might excommunicate her, I didn't. I cried, I said, ``why will the only close friend I have to die so soon`` Few weeks from the day she told me about her health status, She died. I couldn't believe it. It happened when I least expected, her death took me unprepared because she traveled to Lagos, promise to come back to gist me with stories as usual, little did I know I will never see her again.
I missed her jokes, laughs and smiles. One of her many advice made me who I am today, I didn't even have chance to thank her for being a friend that will never depart from my heart. Within a short time, I knew and met her, she changed the way I reason about ladies, she made me believe you can be a friend with your opposite sex without taking advantage of the person.
If not for anything, I have learnt, and I am still learning that using the opportunity you have to express your feelings or how graceful you are with a friend is the best, because tomorrow might be too late

Very interesting story. In other news....stop pushing out things that haven't grown well yet. @dp

2 Likes

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Preator: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2017
there is more than meet the eye here.
1. the company is beIN sports not BEIN sports.
2. I've been watching the same beIN sports for years on CTL(trendtv) and I've never seen this popup
I know EPL sell rights to geographic locations but if CTL can do it, there is no reason TSTV can not do same.
I haven't heard of DSTv carrying CTL to court. I think the tstv content was too much that they felt compelled to respond.
#mytake

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by bmos(m): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
Airforce1:
Nigerians and illegality.

Everything just jaga jaga for these country .

I would rather look at the issue as a fight back by DSTV which has overtime enjoyed ripping Nigerians of their hard earned money. No one wants to give up its monopoly over certain thing

1 Like

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2017
Abeyjide:

Could this be true or myth?

Myth
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

exactly bro.
Those other cable streaming matches from being like CTL and co may have been doing so illegally, but because they are small fishes DSTV didn't report them.

Tstv is coming on strong against Dstv, so its normal to see competitors monitor their weakness.

A public post showing their deal with beIN will restore customer confidence, otherwise they are dead in the water.

Why would they post their agreement? What if they had a non disclosure agreement

1 Like

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by mjay(m): 4:57pm On Nov 03, 2017
pabloaimoh:

TSTV thinks that we are ignorant fools.... nope, They are the fools. They are trying to beam some matches from Beinsport who are the official broadcasters of Premiership,Ligue 1,La liga, et al to Middle east and North Africa, illegally to Nigeria, whose rights is already under Supersports.
Just for quick one. simply go to premierleague.com and click on the matches for this weekend, it would show the official broadcaster of those matches in your region and Beinsports isn't one of them cos Nigeria is not in North Africa.

TSTV, Please stop all this lies about hacking. Beinsport have detected that their signals are being broadcaster illegally and that's why that message pops up on the screen.

some of you are collaborators with DSTHIEVES who have come to exploit us in naija. Whether you like it not we shall be free in this country from exploiters. You need to cover your face in shame, that is how you you frustrated the likes of Hitv now you want to frustrate this tstv. Are you cursed? All of you that think that nothing good will come out of naija, God will put you to shame soon. If some xenophobic SA will buy the african rights of Premiership while we are made to pay through our nose, then I can only SMH for this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by sshalom(m): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
TSTV needs to get its acts together before its operations become Dead on Arrival.
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by chukzyfcbb: 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2017
ollah1:

Why would they post their agreement? What if they had a non disclosure agreement
it mustn't be the letter. It could be as simple as sharing a photo they took at beINs office or something close, not exactly the details in the agreement.

1 Like

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by chiscodedon(m): 5:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
Yampotatocarrot:

Abeg Boss... Which one z CMTV, n how cheap z t, compared to dstv?

Need something that can show matches, but dstv looks too expensive
Cmtv, cantv, Metro, ctl.. There are options here in Port Harcourt.. You watch every match even carling cup dstv doesn't show all for just #3150 per month
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by thunderbabs: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Iraaanu....
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Danladi7: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
designVATExcel:

Whether TSTV is owned by an Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa, etc is of no economic relevance here. We are first Nigerians before tribe.

It's simple logic really DSTV profits is repatriated to South Africa while a Nigerian owned company is reinvested into the system.

Igbo dont know we are Nigerians first before they started calling non-Igbo zoo animals.Go and cure Igbo people of their hate-filled heart and tribalism first.
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

it mustn't be the letter. It could be as simple as sharing a photo they took at beINs office or something close, not exactly the details in the agreement.

Why should they show it? They don't have anything to prove to you.
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Danladi7: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
designVATExcel:

Your post reeks of hypocrisy

Igbo dont know we are Nigerians first before they started calling non-Igbo zoo animals.Go and cure Igbo people of their hate-filled heart and tribalism first.Its simple logic that the same set of people shouldnt call for the zoo animals help.

I tire for you hypocrites
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by udemzyudex(m): 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

They don't owe me nothing, but they owe their brand a big favour. Even if you don't know Jack about marketing.

You can learn from the widespread ponzi scheme that has died a natural death.
The marketing scheme introduced and what led to the end.

If I check well, you may not even have a Tstv Decoder to begin with

Yes I don't have it, u say they owe their brand a big favour, what favour? They have come out to tell people like you about what happened.

What else do you want? National broadcast?

1 Like

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by yankison(m): 5:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

They don't owe me nothing, but they owe their brand a big favour. Even if you don't know Jack about marketing.

You can learn from the widespread ponzi scheme that has died a natural death.
The marketing scheme introduced and what led to the end.

If I check well, you may not even have a Tstv Decoder to begin with

Let us support them , dstv is shit haba .Nigerians are slaves I swear why can't we just don't bother about the message abi are you still ready to be enslaved to dstv?
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by udemzyudex(m): 5:08pm On Nov 03, 2017
ollah1:

Ignore that guy, he doesn't know what he is talking about, just blabbing up and down.

1 Like

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
chiscodedon:

Cmtv, cantv, Metro, ctl.. There are options here in Port Harcourt.. You watch every match even carling cup dstv doesn't show all for just #3150 per month

Any idea of its only limited to PH?..

Na Lag I dey

1 Like

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
ollah1:

guy, no dey mind those dstv agents...

why would a sensible company disclose their agreement right to the public...

when there are hateful monopoly stricken dstv company agents all waiting for their downfall...
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by designVATExcel: 5:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
Danladi7:

Igbo dont know we are Nigerians first before they started calling non-Igbo zoo animals.Go and cure Igbo people of their hate-filled heart and tribalism first.

Firstly, it's very irrational to generalise. Wisdom is your ability to discern that every human is distinct and not judge A for the actions/inactions of B.

That said, every citizen is entitled to free speech & to the best of my knowledge seeking secession is not a crime once you do so in line with the law.

We need to be the change we want to see, because someone else is insultive doesn't mean you should be.
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Danladi7: 5:18pm On Nov 03, 2017
designVATExcel:

Firstly, it's very irrational to generalise. Wisdom is your ability to discern that every human is distinct and not judge A for the actions/inactions of B.

That said, every citizen is entitled to free speech & to the best of my knowledge seeking secession is not a crime once you do so in line with the law.

We need to be the change we want to see, because someone else is insultive didn't mean you should be.
so calling non Igbo zoo animals and calling yoruba pastors demons is doing it in line with the laws?

Tell me one Igbo leader that condemned those assertions to prove that they disapprove it?..is every Igbo on the street and on social media not hailing him?

Hypocrites everywhere!
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Vcblinks(m): 5:25pm On Nov 03, 2017
U guys should be very ashamed of yourselfs,a cable program that is owned by a nigerian.even though it happened.they just started so they will be a little hick ups.tribalism is an issue in nigeria.so ashamed at u guys

1 Like

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by brightnelly(f): 5:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
*TSTV Illegal Viewing Brouhaha*

A LOT has been going on behind the scene to ensure TSTV doesn't become a reality. From internal issues that are not meant for public consumption to issues of letters and screen shots against TSTV flying all over the Internet. 

While TSTV Africa was test-running their signals with the free promo decoders distributed just 3 days ago, hackers waited for when it was time for the Arsenal match, took down TSTV signal for 30 minutes and inserted the *"You are viewing Bein Sports content illegally via TSTV Nigeria"* and sent it online for circulation. The entire team was frustrated and awake all night to figure out where the hacking was coming from. 

So BEIN Sports even know the location and company airing their channels illegally and cannot Institute a law suit? THINK!! 

First, it was a disclaimer letter from BEIN Sports that was circulated last month and now this viewing phony message when TSTV finally went live. *Why TSTV sports channels? Who is only interested in TSTV sports channels if not detractors?* Are other TSTV channels not showing? Why the 2 BEIN sport channels? They even told BEIN Sports that TSTV don't have a license to operate in Nigeria sef. That they have been blacklisted by the NBC. *That's the height of desperation. Let's be wise.*

Oh well... TSTV detractors should know one thing, that no matter the pressure and online propaganda to bring down TSTV with regards to BEIN Sports, the management of TSTV would never disclose the agreement they have with BEIN Sports because it's a non-disclosure agreement. They won't breach their part of the agreement. Know this! 

If TSTV is airing BEIN illegally, BEIN Sports should make the move and sue. Let BEIN announce it on their official website and social media handles. BEIN Sports is a Qatar company and they have the all money and resources to fight TSTV. So I don't understand why the illegal messages aren't coming from their official channels but from some Nigerian social media handles. Funny... 

Therefore, if you don't see these messages on their website, then disregard letters, screen shots and fake Qatar tel numbers on display in a time when anybody can have a UK phone number and the person is actually chilling somewhere in Ikotun. Phew! 

Finally, Nigerians should know that the management of TSTV isn't selling decoders so you can't say they are defrauding you rather their decoders are FREE for now. So if the business crumbles at this early stage of take off, the young CEO of TSTV, Echefu Bright has nothing to lose. He would move on to another business and recover his loss from there. He's been doing well with his Africa Health Television Channels. Nigerians are the ones who have everything to lose as an alternative entertainment platform and job opportunities would be lost! 

Everyone working at Green Glass House would be sacked. That your friend, relative, spouse or neighborhood that would have been employed by TSTV or as an accredited dealer would lose that opportunity of having an income or additional income. Some of you who would later want to provide program contents will never get to see that opportunity . Let wisdom guide us. Every company that adds an additional number to the number of employed Nigerians is important even if it's akara selling business, let's support it. 

Whatever digital television services provider you want to stay with, do so without grudges and support more alternatives to spring up and give you more value for your money. 

*I give salute to the entire team at TSTV. Well done and good luck.*

2 Likes

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by tutudesz: 5:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
Airforce1:
Nigerians and illegality.
Everything just jaga jaga for these country .
See who is talking, Do you know the source of your Master wealth?

2 Likes

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by ans123: 5:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Photo-shoped. Were you hired by DSTV. TSTV must excel

1 Like

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by TheVictorious(m): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
Rchibs:
I came to Abuja some years ago with little or no friends.
As a young graduate, hustling to make it was my middle name.
One faithful night, as I was listening to a radio programme. Abuja, I called in to play me a music ( show me the meaning of been lonely by back street boys ) for I was really lonely at that time.

For sure, they took my call and ask me why the music, I told them that I was lonely. They asked me of my number on the air to hook me up with a friend. Many girls got my number and they kept on calling me to be my friend.
One of them caught my attention, her name is Chidinma. Her voice attracted me to her, she is also highly intelligent. So, I decided to meet her. I met her after couple of weeks and she is exactly as her voice sounds; fair with dark hair. She is quite a beauty with a jovial and friendly face, about 20 years. she is from my neighboring village. I just like her, she is so simple without pride not minding coming from a wealthy family.

One day, she told me that when I truly knew who she is, that I will leave her to die of loneliness. I promised her that I am not going to leave her for anything in the world, neither will I let her down because of anything she will tell me. After sometime, she told me that she is HIV positive and she will die soon based on doctors report. The day she told me this, she prepared for the worst thinking that I might excommunicate her, I didn't. I cried, I said, ``why will the only close friend I have to die so soon`` Few weeks from the day she told me about her health status, She died. I couldn't believe it. It happened when I least expected, her death took me unprepared because she traveled to Lagos, promise to come back to gist me with stories as usual, little did I know I will never see her again.
I missed her jokes, laughs and smiles. One of her many advice made me who I am today, I didn't even have chance to thank her for being a friend that will never depart from my heart. Within a short time, I knew and met her, she changed the way I reason about ladies, she made me believe you can be a friend with your opposite sex without taking advantage of the person.
If not for anything, I have learnt, and I am still learning that using the opportunity you have to express your feelings or how graceful you are with a friend is the best, because tomorrow might be too late

Your story is indeed thought provoking. I can relate with a bit of it

1 Like

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Duru009(m): 6:00pm On Nov 03, 2017
Danladi7:
NIGERIANS should support TSTV for what?,you mean the zoo should support an Igbo owned company?

No No,they cant eat their cake and still have it.

Do you know that 80% of people that work for DSTV are igbos . Most of their major distributors, engineers and also directors are Igbo's. Most South Africans luv working with Igbo's more than any other tribe in Nigeria. If you don't know, go and check their records.

My elder brother is one of their operational manager!.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic / BBNaija 2018: Audition Dates, Requirements And All You Need To Know / Bbnaija: Ebuka Under Attack As Biggie Issues Tacha Second Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.