Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,686 members, 7,809,591 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station (50433 Views)

TSTV Responds To Bein Sports Removal From Their Satellite TV / Ding!!! TSTV Bein Sports HD Are Now Live & TSTV Decoders Are On Sale / Picture Quality Of TSTV: Bein Sport HD Live On Tstv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
smiley

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by pek(m): 6:02pm On Nov 03, 2017
There are two things that strike in that screenshot.
1: The way Bein sport is written. That is not how they write. A company cannot, overnight, use a different style to write a message like that.
2: Arsenal played Red Star Belgrade last night and not Zec. They are yet to play to return leg.
I don't think that message originated from BeiN sport

1 Like

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Duru009(m): 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2017
TSTV will certainly survived.

DSTV will fight and fail. This is not the era of HITV. We are in 21st century pls.

3 Likes

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Spylord48: 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2017
pek:
1: The way Bein sport is written. That is not how they write. A company cannot, overnight, use a different style to write a message like that.
2: Arsenal played Red Star Belgrade last night and not Zec. They are yet to play to return leg.

he is correct. that the short form.
Crvena zvezda in English is red star Belgrade
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Danladi7: 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2017
Duru009:

Do you know that 80% of people that work for DSTV are igbos . Most of their major distributors, engineers and also directors are Igbo's. Most South Africans luv working with Igbo's more than any other tribe in Nigeria. If you don't know, go and check their records.

My elder brother is one of their operational manager!.
80% grin,like you own 90% of lagos and kanogrin

Igbo people and noise making grin

By the way,what is the relevance of this your chestbeat to the topic of the thread and my post now?

2 Likes

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Duru009(m): 6:26pm On Nov 03, 2017
Danladi7:

80% grin,like you own 90% of lagos and kanogrin

Igbo people and noise making grin

By the way,what is the relevance of this your chestbeat to the topic of the thread and my post now?

Keep hating....

This is the truth!

Take it or leave it

Or

Go n die!!!!
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by dustmalik: 6:53pm On Nov 03, 2017
4llerbuntu:
smiley
What does this mean?
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2017
dustmalik:

What does this mean?

I'm just smiling

smiley
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2017
I remember the good old days of Avatar, Azsky etc .

Fun times.
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by adanny01(m): 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
pabloaimoh:

TSTV thinks that we are ignorant fools.... nope, They are the fools. They are trying to beam some matches from Beinsport who are the official broadcasters of Premiership,Ligue 1,La liga, et al to Middle east and North Africa, illegally to Nigeria, whose rights is already under Supersports.
Just for quick one. simply go to premierleague.com and click on the matches for this weekend, it would show the official broadcaster of those matches in your region and Beinsports isn't one of them cos Nigeria is not in North Africa.

TSTV, Please stop all this lies about hacking. Beinsport have detected that their signals are being broadcaster illegally and that's why that message pops up on the screen.

Have you heard of CTL? CTL broadcast bein sports and evven some DSTV channels . They pay subscription on decoders and broadcast live screen while they collect as much as 3k.

What has bein or DSTV done about CTL?
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Danladi7: 8:05pm On Nov 03, 2017
Duru009:

Keep hating....
This is the truth!
Take it or leave it
Or
Go n die!!!!
cool Typical Igbo response.
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Danladi7: 8:10pm On Nov 03, 2017
Duru009:

Keep hating....
This is the truth!
Take it or leave it
Or
Go n die!!!!
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by kalufelix(m): 8:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
This One Na Hate Speech From BEin Sports...
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Duru009(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
Danladi7:

Igbo ke!

Mumu see ur life....

Am a real afonja 4rm Osun!!
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Duru009(m): 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2017
Danladi7:

Igbo ke!

Mumu see ur life!

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Danladi7: 9:22pm On Nov 03, 2017
Duru009:

Igbo ke!
Mumu see ur life!
see this mumu grin
If you like call yourself Ooni of Ife and Alaafin of Oyo son
no be nairaland we dey grin
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by ahamefulaijo: 9:38pm On Nov 03, 2017
DSTV at work.
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Duru009(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
Danladi7:

see this mumu grin

If you like call yourself Ooni of Ife and Alaafin of Oyo son

no be nairaland we dey grin

U just open ur mouth and talk trash!!

Bastardd!!
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by einsteine(m): 9:41pm On Nov 03, 2017
All of them are illegal. That DSTV is not enforcing their exclusive rights doesn't mean they are not. The Champions League and europa are exclusive to DSTV in West Africa. Why can't people understand it? Kwese Free is able to show one or two free matches each week. These are free to Air matches. Aside from that, only Dstv (supersports) can show those matches in West Africa. Anybody accessing beIn is doing it illegally.

chiscodedon:

Cmtv, cantv, Metro, ctl.. There are options here in Port Harcourt.. You watch every match even carling cup dstv doesn't show all for just #3150 per month
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by bestpunterever: 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2017
pek:
arsenal played FK Crvena Zve.
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by judgedredd22(m): 10:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
Zenithpeak:
You guys are just making Bein sport look like a big deal. Can't you just allow tstv to solve her teething problem without giving yourself high blood pressure?

1 Like

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by deb(m): 10:45pm On Nov 03, 2017
patdee:
Beinsport is a big brand and they cannot even place that on TSTV satelite. NIGERIANS LETS SUPPORTS TSTV ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Hackers/DSThieve in action

Receive international brain that is devoid of sentiments in Jesus name.

We just like to deceive ourselves in this country. Kwese tv is a more credible platform than this tstv...
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by deb(m): 10:48pm On Nov 03, 2017
Ayo4251:
Nigerians and illegality are like lai Muhammad and lies

It's now a culture. Citizens even support illegality as long as it pays them.
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Sleekmx: 11:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
nairavsdollars:
DSTV till I die. I will never forget what HITV did to me. Once bitten; ten times shy
what did hitv do to you, I would like yo know .
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by archdon: 2:47am On Nov 04, 2017
Before I start writing I feel I should put out a disclaimer up front.
Disclaimer: I am neither a TSTV dealer/fan nor DSTV spy/agent/etc. The content of this write-up is select reader and should not be pickup by j*ckass as a propaganda message (for either TSTV or DSTV)

I am just a guy seeking clarification on some queries

We are all aware of the info that pop up during the gunners match (of all the matches it could have, it occurred during Arsenals' match. Like pple need another reason to h*te gunners).

The tstv broadcast was FTA meaning anybody in Nigeria and West africa region with a decent decoder could pickup this signal and watch(sure Ghana like free stuff as much as the next country). If I kw this, I am certain beIN does too, why would the message then be addressed to Nigeria specifically and not just stop at "u are viewing this channel illegally if you are outside the MENA region"?
Before pple start spitting out BS and attacking me, let me inform you that I am in a position to kw that beIN does not care about pple broadcasting their channels illegally (if dats what tstv did). The only people who would is DSTV (if indeed they have the exclusive right). What beIN care about is legal action for broadcasting outside their region. If that's the case the information pop up must be a legal statement and would never hv mentioned Nigeria (any lawyer with half a brain can confirm this). They like generic statements that they can wiggle their way out of in case of lawsuit.

Any serious International business from Coca-Cola, to DSTV to TSTVAfrica to Julius Berger to Glo to MTN to beIN would tell you they are a brand. This simply means from logos to official materials, statements, language and styles would always be consistent. (please go back and read again how I wrote their names). Nobody in any capacity in this organisations would misspell or write their names in any other way/format from the above. Why would then beIN issue a disclaimer and manage to miswrite their name (BEIN)?

Satellite signals are heavily encrypted signals emphasis on heavily. Hacking one requires serious skillset, usually not one you pickup from studying in a university or just stumble upon. With that said who would have a reason to hack TSTV? Perhaps DSTV, Kwase or Startimes(had to include them just to check all the boxes). Even if all these organisations have the capacity and motive to "hack" TSTV
why would they? From a strategic point of view they have nothing to gain by doing so and everything to loose if caught. Let's assume for a second they did hack TSTV and were caught, TSTV would not need setup a media business again as they would own DSTV from the resulting lawsuit. If all I have bn reading in the media over the past month on TSTV not having the "right" is to be believed all DSTV needs to do from a strictly legal and business perspective is to wait for TSTV to lunch and operate for about a month. Then sue them for damage in the company's worth (own tstv) and punish disloyal customers by slightly hiking their sub and decoder prices (making more money).

The main question is if TSTVAfrica is the real deal only time will tell

2 Likes

Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Danladi7: 6:31am On Nov 04, 2017
Duru009:

U just open ur mouth and talk trash!!
Bastardd!!
cool
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by starmehigh: 7:20am On Nov 04, 2017
patdee:
Beinsport is a big brand and they cannot even place that on TSTV satelite. NIGERIANS LETS SUPPORTS TSTV ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Hackers/DSThieve in action

I was discussing with an OAP the other day and he informed me about DSTV going to black out TSTV by paying all the supported channels to back out just like they did to hiTV and that Nigeria government won't even do anything about it..

Seriously if you're an international company trying to invest in this country called Nigeria please forget about it because your rival can collide with government to chase you out of business like they did to Econet.. look at what suppose to benefit the masses, a saviour to Nigeria satellite � TV..

You can't kill your competitors and be monopoly.. Cause it won't benefit us the consumers
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by deafeyez: 11:05am On Nov 04, 2017
starmehigh:

I was discussing with an OAP the other day and he informed me about DSTV going to black out TSTV by paying all the supported channels to back out just like they did to hiTV and that Nigeria government won't even do anything about it..

Seriously if you're an international company trying to invest in this country called Nigeria please forget about it because your rival can collide with government to chase you out of business like they did to Econet.. look at what suppose to benefit the masses, a saviour to Nigeria satellite � TV..

You can't kill your competitors and be monopoly.. Cause it won't benefit us the consumers

And when there is no option for the customer?
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
4uk u
ScotFree:

Very interesting story. In other news....stop pushing out things that haven't grown well yet. @dp
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Rchibs:
4uk u

You wish!!
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 26, 2018
hope, I heard that you will kick start tomorrow March 27 ,2018.....let wait and see
Re: You Are Viewing Bein Sports Illegally - TSTV Subscribers Warned By Bein Station by odimbannamdi(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2018
mjay:

some of you are collaborators with DSTHIEVES who have come to exploit us in naija. Whether you like it not we shall be free in this country from exploiters. You need to cover your face in shame, that is how you you frustrated the likes of Hitv now you want to frustrate this tstv. Are you cursed? All of you that think that nothing good will come out of naija, God will put you to shame soon. If some xenophobic SA will buy the african rights of Premiership while we are made to pay through our nose, then I can only SMH for this country.

Bro, please how do i reach you? i need your assistance on something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mr Ibu, Chinedu Ikedieze, Patience Ozokwor, Osas, Visit Housemates / BBNaija: Tony Aniretan Supports Efe, Travelling With Family To South Africa (Pic / Amina Bashir And Son Die In Accident (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.