Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4431046 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 11:46am On Oct 10, 2014
lezz:
no. It sucks being a black south african who is bereft of heritage economic independence and identity.

It actually sucks being black in Nigeria where close to 70% live below the poverty line, resulting in BOKO HARAM. Black oppressors and black victims in Nigeria. That sux my oga.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:49am On Oct 10, 2014
Henry120:

Like I've told you multiple times, South-Africa is a well known Transit zone/ black market for arms deals/brokering.
Like I've told you multiple times, Nigeria is nothing.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:54am On Oct 10, 2014
agaugust:

South Africa too could not build her own jet fighters or even ordinary air to air missiles to replace the weak Mirage jets France sold to you, you kept complaining of Cuba's MiG-23 air superiority throughout the war. So what makes you better?

The G-5 and G-6 artillery technology was imported and sold to South Africa by a Canadian, while the Nuclear bomb technology was imported from Israel and sold to you.

South African arms industry was built by secret b..reast feeding from oversees throughout the arms embargo. Learn to quote history
Ever heard about project Carver?

Cuban MIG-23 were to be matched by the Cheetah fighter jets and in preparation for a possible SU-27 purchase project carver was in place.

The G5 and 6 howitzer's are South African,ask what South Africa got from the Canadian.

Nuclear weapons?

Ever heard about Armscor's "The circle"?

SA developed it's own nuclear weapons.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:58am On Oct 10, 2014
agaugust:

Ordinary refusal of one European country to sell a simple spare part of Rooivalk helicopter to South Africa stopped you from selling to a willing customer. So easy for your European white masters to wreck y.our arms industry with one single email from Europe
Speculation again. You can't prove that or your conclusion is reached by reading online articles.

SA will supply India with artillery pieces.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 11:58am On Oct 10, 2014
agaugust:

Ordinary refusal of one European country to sell a simple spare part of Rooivalk helicopter to South Africa stopped you from selling to a willing customer. So easy for your European white masters to wreck y.our arms industry with one single email from Europe
Speculation again. You can't prove that, your conclusion is reached by reading online articles.

SA will supply India with artillery pieces.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 11:59am On Oct 10, 2014
lezz:
no. It sucks being a black south african who is bereft of heritage economic independence and identity.

You have heritage

Economic independence is more dependent on you than anyone else, unless the current government let you down by not providing a decent public school, you have no one to blame.

You have identity as a human being.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
lezz:
stop patronizing0yourself lagos is africa's biggest city and cairo is next. It never ceases to baffle me how black southafrica claim the development of a country they met the way it is today. The southafrica that exists since 300 years to 1994 when blacks were asked to come down from the trees, caves and jungle is still the same south africa today. You have nothing to boast about,believe me. You never hear of an anglo-dutch bragging but black south africans who were let out onto civilisation just yesterday keep ranting. so the world seem too big for you guys you keep acting as aliens on earth. Your owners afrikaans and the British settlers dont brag because they know southafrica is still a bleeding third world country.

Chineke!!! Lagos is Africa's biggest city in terms of population only, but Johannesburg is the largest.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 12:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
ThaVluit:

You entire posts does 4 things, which we are grateful for because they expose you for what you are.

First, you accept that South Africa is better.

Second, you console yourself by pulling the race card

Third, you embrace your position of inferiority below what you believe are the achievements of whites.

Fourth, you are then happy.

Shame on you!
something i must have said have bruised your little heart. Lol. You are an insecure puppet who is too shallow minded and an honour-destitute who lacks credibility to face the facts of your life.
I concoured with southafrica's infrastructre but does that make it better no way. Again it is not me but the whole bleeding world do not see southafrica as an "african" country. Black people are not given any credit about southafrica. That is why another country which has a black heritage must fill that void. And Nigeria is doing it beautifully.

If you will be bold enough and not be a lilly-livered,self-deluding swamp rat who cant look himself in the mirror, do your research and see how the world see southafrica. Little fool.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
Abomination...Lagos is amongst 5 top worst cities to live in globally...plus your country will be still one of the big contributers of poor people in 2030

SA is not your mate,join the g20 and brics countries first then we can listen to you...generators smoke is doing you no good my elder...

lezz:
stop patronizing0yourself lagos is africa's biggest city and cairo is next. It never ceases to baffle me how black southafrica claim the development of a country they met the way it is today. The southafrica that exists since 300 years to 1994 when blacks were asked to come down from the trees, caves and jungle is still the same south africa today. You have nothing to boast about,believe me. You never hear of an anglo-dutch bragging but black south africans who were let out onto civilisation just yesterday keep ranting. so the world seem too big for you guys you keep acting as aliens on earth. Your owners afrikaans and the British settlers dont brag because they know southafrica is still a bleeding third world country.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 12:16pm On Oct 10, 2014
ThaVluit:

It actually sucks being black in Nigeria where close to 70% live below the poverty line, resulting in BOKO HARAM. Black oppressors and black victims in Nigeria. That sux my oga.
keep consoling your heart. 30% nigerians connot muster 532 billion dollar gdp. The number of active mtn gsm subscriber in Nigeria is more than the entire population of south africa. It feels honoured and privileged, do i say lucky having to carry the hopes and aspirations of the entire sub sahara africa on our shoulders.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 12:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
Regional power VS Isolated state.

#Exports.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeZA: 12:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
lezz:
a humble pie of facts i hope. A quick scroll up indicates My "uncle" augubugbu seems to be making you blush. Ha ha ha ha. Now counter those points i made.
Your uncle is an embarrassment to Nigeria,other Nigerians whom were blessed to have brains never take him seriously.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 12:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
lezz:
something i must have said have bruised your little heart. Lol. You are an insecure puppet who is too shallow minded and an honour-destitute who lacks credibility to face the facts of your life.
I concoured with southafrica's infrastructre but does that make it better no way. Again it is not me but the whole bleeding world do not see southafrica as an "african" country. Black people are not given any credit about southafrica. That is why another country which has a black heritage must fill that void. And Nigeria is doing it beautifully.

If you will be bold enough and not be a lilly-livered,self-deluding swamp rat who cant look himself in the mirror, do your research and see how the world see southafrica. Little fool.

Indeed

We South Africans dont veiw ourselves as part of Africa either.

Pro-Tip: Being associated as African anything is a bid thing in Western and Eastern minds

5 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
lezz:
keep consoling your heart. 30% nigerians connot muster 532 billion dollar gdp. The number of active mtn gsm subscriber in Nigeria is more than the entire population of south africa. It feels honoured and privileged, do i say lucky having to carry the hopes and aspirations of the entire sub sahara africa on our shoulders.

Since when are cellphone subscribers used as economic indicators? There're more cellphones in South Africa than there are people. So what's your point.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
MikeZA:
Regional power VS Isolated state.

#Exports.

Interesting map, please share a link..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
lezz:
If you will be bold enough and not be a lilly-livered,self-deluding swamp rat who cant look himself in the mirror, do your research and see
how the world see southafrica. Little fool.

What about Boko haram? Tell me are you also doing great with it?

Nigeria is just very unstable, one terrorism after the other. So let the rainbow nation do it for you.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
lezz:

Nope, don't worry my friend, SA does that responsibility for you, I mean of carrying the whole of sub- Saharan African on their shoulders.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
Tourismwise. Nigeria is not even close.I believe it is not even in the top 10. Kenya on the other hand is in the top 5.
Loooool!I love that map.We own each other!!! Rather we own Uganda,Rwanda,Burundi and South Sudan.
The day I will believe Nigeria is an actual economic power is when it stops having 12 hour blackouts and producing only double of our electricity supply while having 5 times our population.
South Africa is the dominant nation on this continent.Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
Patchesagain:

Those to bodies you posted were un-armed

So when an army kills the enemy, they leave the enemies weapons on the streets for anybody to pick up and use or for the enemy to come back at night and re-possess? No wonder anyway, South African army has ZERO war experience and does not know how to handle captured enemy weapons, SANDF will soon be in Nigeria for COIN training, come with your training/course fee, no free lunch, learning from African COIN masters is expensive.

Who owns all these captured weapons? Did Nigerian army collect them by negotiation with Boko fighters?

Look, if your comments become more and more frivolous, I will stop replying you, I don't have time to waste on a Fool

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
Patchesagain:

Go ahead.

Nationalize

Just ask Zimbabwe how it worked for them.

Nigeria is NOT Zimbabwe.

Nigeria nationalized British companies many decades ago, and Britain could do NOTHING ! British Petroleum was swallowed up by Nigeria to become African petroleum.

MTN will be gifted to Globacom when we decide to retaliate grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
Patchesagain:

You cannot afford what we sell.

You don't sell $4 million T-84 Oplot tanks or do you? We are guying it from Ukraine.

Rooivalk is NOT worth the $40 million price tag, it's a highly over-valued at the same price of an Su-30 Flanker jet !

South Africa sells average weapons at exorbitant rip-off prices, reason why Nigerian's ignored Woolworth till they ran away from Lagos

Robbers grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
Patchesagain:

and missiles, drones, EW kits, world-class optics kits, submarine periscopes (in use with over 15 nations), MGLs (in use with the USMC), world class SPG's (in use with UAE) etc etc etc

We are good at building whatever we want to build

With imported engines from France and USA, imported designs from Canada, imported engineers from Israel....well done grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
Patchesagain:

This has allready been proven to be false.

What is wrong with you?

Does it hurt you? Do you know how many things we Nigerians proved here and you still deny?

Butt hurt grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
GreenandGold:

Dude dream on... South Africa is the monster here, your economy is a fraud some economists suggest so... you have no industrial electricity yet your manufacturing sector is indicated as larger than our, its basic fraud

How does Nigeria's oil and gas industry work 'without' electricity in the oil fields?

Many big companies/industries have IPP electricity 24 hours a day. You don't know Nigeria beyond google searches

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
agaugust:

So when an army kills the enemy, they leave the enemies weapons on the streets for anybody to pick up and use or for the enemy to come back at night and re-possess? No wonder anyway, South African army has ZERO war experience and does not know how to handle captured enemy weapons, SANDF will soon be in Nigeria for COIN training, come with your training/course fee, no free lunch, learning from African COIN masters is expensive.

Who owns all these captured weapons? Did Nigerian army collect them by negotiation with Boko fighters?

Look, if your comments become more and more frivolous, I will stop replying you, I don't have time to waste on a Fool

So you can't actually prove that those re the bodies of dead BH fighters?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 2:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
GERALD710:
Tourismwise. Nigeria is not even close.I believe it is not even in the top 10. Kenya on the other hand is in the top 5.
Loooool!I love that map.We own each other!!! Rather we own Uganda,Rwanda,Burundi and South Sudan.
The day I will believe Nigeria is an actual economic power is when it stops having 12 hour blackouts and producing only double of our electricity supply while having 5 times our population.
South Africa is the dominant nation on this continent.Deal with it.

How do you dominate with about 2 times smaller economic output and 3 times smaller consumer sales market?

MTN customers in Nigeria alone is equal to the whole population of South Africa. That is what investors are looking for.

You can eat your nice infrastructure for breakfast if you want. Who cares? Nobody

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
agaugust:

You don't sell $4 million T-84 Oplot tanks or do you? We are guying it from Ukraine.

Rooivalk is NOT worth the $40 million price tag, it's a highly over-valued at the same price of an Su-30 Flanker jet !

South Africa sells average weapons at exorbitant rip-off prices, reason why Nigerian's ignored Woolworth till they ran away from Lagos

Robbers grin

Problem is that you are not buying T-84s

And all of our weapons systems are equal to if not better than their western counterparts

Prove me wrong
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
agaugust:

Does it hurt you? Do you know how many things we Nigerians proved here and you still deny?

Butt hurt grin

I posted citatins that show that tow be a lie

How about you provide some to prove what you and Henry120 are saying is true
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
agaugust:

How does Nigeria's oil and gas industry work 'without' electricity in the oil fields?

Many big companies/industries have IPP electricity 24 hours a day. You don't know Nigeria beyond google searches

They have their own power generation capabilities

Your country has pathetic worse than 3rd power generation capabilities
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
agaugust:

Robbers grin

Off course Woolies was too upmarket for you, you're used to cassava and dog meat.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by GreenandGold: 2:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
agaugust:

You use IPP electricity to cook your economic fraud?

You also don't know South Africa (and America) beyond Google search.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 2:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
agaugust:

With imported engines from France and USA, imported designs from Canada, imported engineers from Israel....well done grin

That alone shows how powerful SA is. We can South Africanize everything we want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.