Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4437501 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
People from all over the world even choose to get married in Robben Island every Valentine's day because of its association with Mandela. Puhleeze. This is just too much even for this site.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
Patchesagain:

Indeed

We South Africans dont veiw ourselves as part of Africa either.

Pro-Tip: Being associated as African anything is a bid thing in Western and Eastern minds
i just got off a 6 hour trip,check my internet device and saw 8 "mentions" from my south african "friends" lol. What's all the rush and attention. I never thought i would hit the nail so smoothly to make south african to web-stalk me. Lol

Alright let's get down to business. If you're an anglo-dutch southafrican yeah, the world do not see you as african but. . .You are seen as still less than the west by a thousand years. The only thing they will admire about you is your tan. Lol.

Now if you are a black southafrican, then. . .oh, i dont know how to say this. .. it's too fricking heavy.. . You are the white man's burden; the cry baby of the world. A group of docile , little minded specie of the black race who despite their vast population could not look their captors to the face. The whole of africa had to unite to get you your freedom. And today you look us in the face and claim you are better. How silly.

In south africa,one of the ways white folks used to tell west africans apart especially Nigerians is their boldness and bravery.
Bota, one of your african apatheid rulers once described black southafricans as lazy, weak, unable to govern themselves and lacking in the ability to think beyond 2 years. Those were his words and not mine.

And here is where Nigerian comes in. When the only African country with a .5 trillion dollar gdp is mentioned, the whole bloody world know its pure, undilutted black power and black brain. That is why south africa belongs to no where. They are just floating in the abyss of identity crisis.

Africa needs Nigeria more than southafrica will care to admit.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Nothing to discuss with you! Do a better homework if you need me to engage you! grin grin grin grin Compare yourselves to Ghana or even Zimbabwe.

Definitely not with Kenya!! We've gone past this kind of cheap debating! 26th biggest economy in the whole wide world.
#somethingForYouToReflectOn.
I presume this was typed using Generator power on a 256kpbs connection.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Easy, use of Cluster b.ombs with one single bomb spreading 500 b.omblets covering an entire area of 10 kilometer square directly above the ship and all around it.

There will be no escape for your Frigate from the hands of a NAF maritime Alpha jet Wide Area Cluster Bomber.

You do know cluster bombs will not sick a frigate or even a strike craft.. To get that spread of 10km squar how many bomblets would actually hit the frigate. You have zero understanding of what you speak as normal.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
agaugust:

No..... beauty varies by what you decide to show and publicize.

Fact that South Africa makes lots of photos of what they have and display their best tourists sites on internet does not makes other countries less beautiful. Every country is not photomaniac.

Most French tourists visit francophone West Africa.

I live in the USA and every year, 90% of well to do Americans travel overseas for tourism. The top list destinations are :

Mexico
Brazil
Spain
Hawaii
Bahamas
Dubai
Thailand
Vietnam
Italy...Roman empire monuments and great arts
Australia
Egypt....Pyramids
Israel...Bible monumet sites
Kenya....Safari

Sorry, very very few American tourists know about South Africa. The biggest tourist travellers in this world are the Americans and those places they visit around the world are said to be awesomely beautiful.

The world neither starts nor ends in South Africa, you SA guys need to travel out and go see that none of the seven wonders of the world is found in South Africa, I am sure the great wall of China is not situated in Cape Town

In case you didn't know. Season 1 of Dominion was shot in Cape Town. While it is true More Americans come to Kenya than S.A., S.A still gets close to 100,000 Americans visiting their country.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
andrewza:

You do know cluster bombs will not sick a frigate or even a strike craft.. To get that spread of 10km squar how many bomblets would actually hit the frigate. You have zero understanding of what you speak as normal.

I know right!!

Not to mention that the cluster-munitions he speaks of are low level low speed use
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
Msauza:

Tourists avoid Nigeria because of " terrorism"

El shabab terrorists k.ill people inside Nairobi shopping malls, but Kenya remains big tourist attraction for the whole world.

Criminals are on hourly rampage all over South Africa like ants swooping on sugar cubes, tourists are careful to avoid many places so as not to end up like the Unlucky Lucky Five

You live in a glass house, don't throw stones
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
Henry120:

Your soldiers got roundly and utterly defeated in CAR. No question about this.

Nigerian troops have been kicking butt in modern african war-fare since 1991( sierra-leone, ) 1993 (somalia) etc etc.

They got attack by a massive force and held there ground. Nigeria gets there bases and towns over run
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
lezz:
i just got off a 6 hour trip,check my internet device and saw 8 "mentions" from my south african "friends" lol. What's all the rush and attention. I never thought i would hit the nail so smoothly to make south african to web-stalk me. Lol
Alright let's get down to business. If you're an anglo-dutch southafrican yeah, the world do not see you as african but. . .You are seen as still less than the west by a thousand years. The only thing they will admire about you is your tan. Lol.
Now if you are a black southafrican, then. . .oh, i dont know how to say this. .. it's too fricking heavy.. . You are the white man's burden; the cry baby of the world. A group of docile , little minded specie of the black race who despite their vast population could not look their captors to the face. The whole of africa had to unite to get you your freedom. And today you look us in the face and claim you are better. How silly.
In south africa,one of the ways white folks used to tell west africans apart especially Nigerians is their boldness and bravery.
Bota, one of your african apatheid rulers once described black southafricans as lazy, weak, unable to govern themselves and lacking in the ability to think beyond 2 years. Those were his words and not mine.
And here is where Nigerian comes in. When the only African country with a .5 trillion dollar gdp is mentioned, the whole bloody world know its pure, undilutted black power and black brain. That is why south africa belongs to no where. They are just floating in the abyss of identity crisis.

You mean like the Biafran is the Yoruba man's burden?

Interesting! I never looked at it that way? Too bad you needed a whole page to vomit this wonderful idea. I stopped reading when I realised we all have heard it and killed it before.

Oh, about South Africa being better, the numbers say so. It's not us. It's the learned statisticians. Sorry they hurt your feelings, but at some point, it would be good to learn to accept facts.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
lezz:

An Anglo -Dutch South African is still 99% genetically European.Just like White Kenyans consider themselves both Kenyan and British/Italian/German.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
agaugust:

El shabab terrorists k.ill people inside Nairobi shopping malls, but Kenya remains big tourist attraction for the whole world.

Criminals are on hourly rampage all over South Africa like ants swooping on sugar cubes, tourists are careful to avoid many places so as not to end up like the Unlucky Lucky Five

more tourists visit south africa than nigeria

proven by the world bank

debate over
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
[quote author=GERALD710 post=27030139][/quote]

Once is good enough. No need to post his vomit again.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
Henry120:

How is 10 Half-french helicopters equal to half of 24?

You don't have Half of your needs. Your military, especially your airforce is grossly under-equipped.

True, but they still better than yours.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
One thing on my mind that pulls tourists in the country has to do with THE MAN. If you missed the opportunity to meet him personally, I pity you.

THE MAN.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
Msauza:

We are just merely sucking your blood dry.

A child sucks a mother's b.reasts and we can see growth happening in the child. Isn't it funny that agbalagba like South Africa is sucking from Nigeria without any growth while at the same time rapidly dying economically? You must be sucking left over capital that we really do not mind giving to you. We have grown enough to and do not mind passing our excess round to every African country in need. SA is sucking yet shrinking like their abundant HIV patients.

cool cool cool cool Keep sucking.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
lezz:

A.Dutch South Africans remain....Dutch.Afrikaans is almost the same as Dutch and every Boer will fit in the Netherlands just fine. Just like White Kenyans consider themselves both Kenyan and British/Italian/German.
The whole bloody world knows.....Nigeria is the king of Scams.Again.Please leave Nigeria and gauge the reputation of your country in other places.Niugeria has a very poor reputation. South Africa actually has a GOOD reputation.Every mention of S.A usuaslly talks of the nation with First World Infrastructure in a Third World Continent.
The Results=Since 2000 500,000 Britons have settled in S.A. How many immigrants from the First World have settled in Nigeria Even Namibia and Kenya attract more first world immigrants for settlement than Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
lezz:

LOL @ west africans being brave etc & us the timid ones. You obviously know nothing about black south africans. Who fought & won @ Isandlwana? Who fought the Cape Frontier wars for 100 freakin years? Cape Frontier wars = Africa's longest wars during colonialism.

Just keep quoting Botha if it gets you some sleep at night.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
MikeZA:
Ever heard about project Carver?

Cuban MIG-23 were to be matched by the Cheetah fighter jets and in preparation for a possible SU-27 purchase project carver was in place.

The G5 and 6 howitzer's are South African,ask what South Africa got from the Canadian.

Nuclear weapons?

Ever heard about Armscor's "The circle"?

SA developed it's own nuclear weapons.

I will respond to only one of all the lies you posted above to save time.

Project Carver is a paper drawing of a South African dream jet fighter that NEVER existed, it was brought to this forum in 2013 by @Saengine and it took only 1 minute to demolish it....by just tearing the piece of paper drawing that any good artist can draw in a day.

The jet NEVER existed....Now pull another one grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
Msauza:
One thing on my mind that pulls tourists in the country has to do with THE MAN. If you missed the opportunity to meet him personally, I pity you.

THE MAN.

God to you! ORDINARY man to me. I've met more meaningful people.

Pity yourself!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
agaugust:

I will respond to only one of all the lies you posted above to save time.

Project Carver is a paper drawing of a South African dream jet fighter that NEVER existed, it was brought to this forum in 2013 by @Saengine and it took only 1 minute to demolish it....by just tearing the piece of paper drawing that any good artist can draw in a day.

The jet NEVER existed....Now pull another one grin

war ended before we needed it

still waiting for you to show us when the cubans "popped up behind us and sprayed us with hot pepper"

also waiting for proof that you live in the USA
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
MikeZA:
Speculation again. You can't prove that or your conclusion is reached by reading online articles.

I proved it just last month, source is your own defenceweb news from South Africa, was posted here as part of the Mokopa missile fraud expose. How many times wil I repeat same source weblink again and again, you think I time to waste?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

LOL @ west africans being brave etc & us the timid ones. You obviously know nothing about black south africans. Who fought & won @ Isandlwana? Who fought the Cape Frontier wars for 100 freakin years? Cape Frontier wars = Africa's longest wars during colonialism.

Just keep quoting Botha if it gets you some sleep at night.

Open your mind ... read wide and discover the real wars and conquest that have shaped African humankind. Life is not about your useless stories. It is about the useful combined stories of the world beyond the sight of your nose. Break free ... Explore!!

cool cool cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
agaugust:

KENYA in actual facts, is not as risky as Nigeria in terms of security. It is a well secured country and its just only opportunistic attacks that happen once after a while. Terrorism in Nigeria is the order of the day.

In respect of SA, crime is not and does not even come close to terrorism where people are beheaded like goats and have their bodies bombed into pieces. My body even shivers when I get to picture it. I rather be in a crime ridden country than in a country that will have my head separated from my body. Just in case to let you know that the US where you claim to be residing has a problem with crime as well.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
agaugust:

I proved it just last month, source is your own defenceweb news from South Africa, was posted here as part of the Mokopa missile fraud expose. How many times wil I repeat same source weblink again and again, you think I time to waste?

Fraud expose??

I didnt see anything like it

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Open your mind ... read wide and discover the real wars and conquest that have shaped African humankind. Life is not about your useless stories. It is about the useful combined stories of the world beyond the sight of your nose. Break free ... Explore!!

cool cool cool

His post was not about the world or Africa as a continent, it was about him undermining black South Africans. Will speak up. Deal with it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
Patchesagain:

war ended before we needed it

[s]still waiting for you to show us when the cubans "popped up behind us and sprayed us with hot pepper"

also waiting for proof that you live in the USA[/s]

Don't you now need it with your lame ambition to fight anywhere in Africa? War doesn't need to start or end before you realise the stupidity of embarking on such a white elephant project.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

cool cool cool

Nigeria does not have such a fine history. That you can only locate down south of the continent.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

His post was not about the world or Africa as a continent, it was about him undermining black South Africans. Will speak up. Deal with it.

The very way you've all undermined the rest of Africa because you were bequeathed with the spoils from the horrific expedition of your European landlords to Africa?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

cool cool cool

This one's drunk!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 6:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

The very way you've all undermined the rest of Africa because you were bequeathed with the spoils from the horrific expedition of your European landlords to Africa?

just like nigeria
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 6:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
Msauza:

KENYA in actual facts, is not as risky as Nigeria in terms of security. It is a well secured country and its just only opportunistic attacks that happen once after a while. Terrorism in Nigeria is the order of the day.

In respect of SA, crime is not and does not even come close to terrorism where people are beheaded like goats and have their bodies bombed into pieces. I rather be in a crime ridden country than in a country that will have my head separated from my body. Just in case to let you know that the US where you claim to be residing has a problem with crime as well.

AlShabaab! Taxi wars! Enjoy. cool cool cool cool
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
Fellow Saffas, please welcome my new baby to the world! A day and a half old. I know my fellow Saffas will say congrats!! tongue

Thank you Mandela!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.