Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,962 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1253) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4431249 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
DieVluit:

Do you wish to cry now or after reading this?

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/sa-banks-to-finance-buyers-of-vehicles-assembled-in-nigeria/190472/

SA owns Nigeria and that I have witnessed at first hand.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
agaugust:

No need to imagine a calamity that will not happen to Nigeria. We have done nationalization before by turning British Petroleum to African petroleum, so we can just ask Globacom as our national telecoms carrier to take over MTN.....easy ride.

I see SA guys no longer boast about about eating Nigeria's $9 million, they now realize we will eat up their MTN worth say 100 times more, then we will know who is the real big loser grin

Actually, the UN forced you pay BP for the nationalization
http://books.google.co/books?id=5T3NVGzBmkUC&pg=PA182&lpg=PA182&dq=nigerian+nationalization+of+british+petroleum,+repercussions&source=bl&ots=EDsVFz7xW_&sig=v5-L08odiB9chPOU8EPV4N3h_1I&hl=en&sa=X&ei=7vw3VOujB5SnuQSH-oGYAw&ved=0CDgQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=nigerian%20nationalization%20of%20british%20petroleum%2C%20repercussions&f=false
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 4:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
Henry120:

First things first, Patrick, since you joined this forum you have not made a single truthful comment.

Mr Mokopa, truth is the farthest thing from you.

All my posts have all been proven to be accurate. The fact you have no aviation fuel and the fact you fly 70years old dakota and 3rd hand C-130's from the U.S have all been proven to be accurate.

SA makes aviation fuel, how can you say that we don't have it. Shame!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 4:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
Msauza:

Majority shares, just in two words.

Good answer!! grin grin grin And what is the share ratio? Yet, someone was claiming Standard Bank South Africa fully owns Stanbic Bank Nigeria?

Matter concluded!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
iterator24:
but there are tourists in one of the pics i posted cheesy even many of your compatriots are in Abuja as we speak

Obudu Ranch.

Tinapa.

Calabar carnival annual.

Eko Eyo masquared annual.

Jos rocks.

Idanre hills.

Ikogosi warm spring.

Olumo rocks.

Durbar kano annual.

Argungu fishing annual.

Badagry slave trade sites.

Thousands of tourists visit Nigeria, government is not interested in documenting it or recording those events. Tourism sector is not yet priority for Nigerian governemt, the great sites are there and hug number of tourists visit, especially the annual festivals

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
Msauza:

SA owns Nigeria and that I have witnessed at first hand.

More like saying Nigeria owns SA, because we are providing a strong economic buffer for your saturated, stagnant and failing economy. Why invest in Nigeria? #thinkBeforeYouAnswer

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ThaVluit: 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

More like saying Nigeria owns SA, because we are providing a strong economic buffer for your saturated, stagnant and failing economy. Why invest in Nigeria? #thinkBeforeYouAnswer

What ridiculous thinking! So you also own the UK and the U.S.? Don't answer. Just shoot yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
GERALD710:

Yes.
Kenya.
The nation with a higher Literacy rate, Better Healthcare system, Internet Speeds, ranks higher on the Social Index, lower crime rate murder per 1000 people, Higher Economic Freedom Index, and most certainly, far more stable power supply( My God how do people live in Nigeria with the constant hum of Generators!!!! Even our worst worst power Rationing in Kenya(2000-2001) was not as bad as the 'normal 'power supply in Ilorin and parts of Lagos.) than Nigeria. Then we had 16 hours of power and an 8 hour blackout daily And we have never had such a rationing again. There are estates in Lagos that get no power for DAYS!!! I can't imagine the situation in the North!!!!

Nothing to discuss with you! Do a better homework if you need me to engage you! grin grin grin grin Compare yourselves to Ghana or even Zimbabwe.

Definitely not with Kenya!! We've gone past this kind of cheap debating! 26th biggest economy in the whole wide world. #somethingForYouToReflectOn.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
ThaVluit:

[s]What ridiculous thinking! So you also own the UK and the U.S.? Don't answer. Just shoot yourself.[/s]

No answer of course to your nonsense. cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

Nothing to discuss with you! Do a better homework if you need me to engage you! grin grin grin grin Compare yourselves to Ghana or even Zimbabwe.
Definitely not with Kenya!! We've gone past this kind of cheap debating! 26th biggest economy in the whole wide world. #somethingForYouToReflectOn.

Biggest economy with nothing to show for it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
GreenandGold:

No.... beauty varies by degree my friend.

No..... beauty varies by what you decide to show and publicize.

Fact that South Africa makes lots of photos of what they have and display their best tourists sites on internet does not makes other countries less beautiful. Every country is not photomaniac.

Most French tourists visit francophone West Africa.

I live in the USA and every year, 90% of well to do Americans travel overseas for tourism. The top list destinations are :

Mexico
Brazil
Spain
Hawaii
Bahamas
Dubai
Thailand
Vietnam
Italy...Roman empire monuments and great arts
Australia
Egypt....Pyramids
Israel...Bible monumet sites
Kenya....Safari

Sorry, very very few American tourists know about South Africa. The biggest tourist travellers in this world are the Americans and those places they visit around the world are said to be awesomely beautiful.

The world neither starts nor ends in South Africa, you SA guys need to travel out and go see that none of the seven wonders of the world is found in South Africa, I am sure the great wall of China is not situated in Cape Town

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by NaijaPikinGidi: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
Msauza:

[s]Biggest economy with nothing to show for it.[/s]

For lack anything sensible to say, why not go jump of your Carlton Centre? cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

No answer of course to your nonsense. cool cool cool

Good boy.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2014
NaijaPikinGidi:

We are just merely sucking your blood dry.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
agaugust:

Fact that South Africa makes lots of photos of what they have and display their best tourists sites on internet does not makes other countries less beautiful. Every country is not photomaniac.

I live in the USA and every year, 90% of well to do Americans travel overseas for tourism. The top list destinations are :

Mexico
Brazil
Spain
Hawaii
Bahamas
Dubai
Thailand
Vietnam
Australia
Egypt....Pyramids
Kenya....Safari

Sorry, very very few American tourists know about South Africa. The biggest tourist travellers in this world are the Americans and those places they visit around the world are said to be awesomely beautiful.

The world neither starts nor ends in South Africa, you SA guys need to travel out and go see that none of the seven wonders of the world is found in South Africa, I am sure the great wall of China is not situated in Cape Town

"I live in the USA"

Aha! Ahahahahahahahahahaha! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sorry dude, South Africa's beauty has won awards, dollars and bums on seats. You can step outside right now and see how thirsty for tourists Nigeria is. Forget this dream about the US, where you are not.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
agaugust:

Mexico
Brazil
Spain
Hawaii
Bahamas
Dubai
Thailand
Vietnam
Australia
Egypt....Pyramids
Kenya....Safari

Hawaii is American. Any case we mostly get euro and asian tourists.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
agaugust:

Obudu Ranch.

Tinapa.

Calabar carnival annual.

Eko Eyo masquared annual.

Jos rocks.

Idanre hills.

Ikogosi warm spring.

Olumo rocks.

Durbar kano annual.

Argungu fishing annual.

Badagry slave trade sites.

Thousands of tourists visit Nigeria, government is not interested in documenting it or recording those events. Tourism sector is not yet priority for Nigerian governemt, the great sites are there and hug number of tourists visit, especially the annual festivals

No tourist dares to visit Naija, unless is prepared to face BH for beheading.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
Henry120:

First things first, Patrick, since you joined this forum you have not made a single truthful comment.

Mr Mokopa, truth is the farthest thing from you.

All my posts have all been proven to be accurate. The fact you have no aviation fuel and the fact you fly 70years old dakota and 3rd hand C-130's from the U.S have all been proven to be accurate.

What? we make aviation fuel and the USA still flies C130s of the same type of ours. Do you make fuel, or did your refriens break down again?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
agaugust:

Mexico
Brazil
Spain
Hawaii
Bahamas
Dubai
Thailand
Vietnam
Australia
Egypt....Pyramids
Kenya....Safari

o look!! no citations!!

Conclusion: Opinion
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
agaugust:

Mexico
Brazil
Spain
Hawaii
Bahamas
Dubai
Thailand
Vietnam
Australia
Egypt....Pyramids
Kenya....Safari

You're such a liar! American tourists know nothing about South Africa when we have Hollywood & Bollywood shooting movies in South Africa. If that is not exposure, then I don't know what it is.

Americans dont just visit South Africa, majority decide to LIVE in South Africa eg. Puff Johnson. Another example is the documentary Blacks without borders, about BAs living in South Africa. More exposure for us. Not that we're impressed by the Americans, it's just good for PR.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 5:18pm On Oct 10, 2014
agaugust:

Mexico
Brazil
Spain
Hawaii
Bahamas
Dubai
Thailand
Vietnam
Australia
Egypt....Pyramids
Kenya....Safari

Prove that you live in the USA

It is now central to your entire argument

So, prove that you live where you say you do.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Nope, nothing classified in old version Type 209 submarine that many country's already use for decades.

Is your Submarine radar for air scan of enemy aircraft as @Andrewza claims or sea scan as you people now claim for anti-piracy operations?

Also tell us the range of your OPV-Submarine radar and sonar that will be used to chase pirates from Southern hemisphere to Northern hemisphere in Gulf Of Guinea across ocean expanse measuring over 5 million square kilometers grin grin

Don't be afraid to answer, you people said your Submarine is better than our OPV for anti-piracy, so let's compare....answer my questions

sorry many things are classified on it, sea scan can pic up low flying aircraft. Hell you can use sea scan to track rain. What the typ 209s sub can not do is target and trak a aircraft but that a moot poit since it is a sub. Any case in combat the sub would not use it's radar it is mostly for peace time.

Subs for anti piracy is for intel gathering.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
agaugust:

No need to imagine a calamity that will not happen to Nigeria. We have done nationalization before by turning British Petroleum to African petroleum, so we can just ask Globacom as our national telecoms carrier to take over MTN.....easy ride.

I see SA guys no longer boast about about eating Nigeria's $9 million, they now realize we will eat up their MTN worth say 100 times more, then we will know who is the real big loser grin

MTN is not under your mercy, that's all.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
AugustineAgain:

In case you don't know, Nigerian army has now devastated Boko Haram till the point that they are now k.illing each other because we k.illed Shekau and 'robbed' him of his precvious Mowag APC...

http://newsrescue.com/boko-haram-killing-leadership-tussle-30-members-dead/

South African army will never achieve that in 100 years to come !

And the war goes on.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
[size=15pt]WORLD BANK WORLD TOURISM RANKINGS FINISH THIS DEBATE ONCE AND FOR ALL [/size]

South Africa (Arrivals): 9,188,000
Nigeria (Arrivals): 4,673,000
http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/ST.INT.ARVL?order=wbapi_data_value_2012+wbapi_data_value+wbapi_data_value-last&sort=desc

Once again, South Africa trumps Nigeria with ease
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 5:23pm On Oct 10, 2014
Patchesagain:

Prove that you live in the USA

It is now central to your entire argument

So, prove that you live where you say you do.

Living in the US is not a prerequisite for knowing who visits where. Stats are readily available worldwide. That he appeals to unnecessary authority all the time should tell you he doesn't live in the US.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Try beg SANDF soldiers to back to Bangui and collect your Gecko vehicles from Seleka boys and drive it into Pretoria, like this....

You have AFV captured from you. The geeko is a unarmoured ATV. It hardly the same.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
DieVluit:

Living in the US is not a prerequisite for knowing who visits where. Stats are readily available worldwide. That he appeals to unnecessary authority all the time should tell you he doesn't live in the US.

I know he is talking kak

But I want to put pressure on him.

Expose his very character as a complete and utter fraud
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
People from all over the world even choose to get married in Robben Island because of its association with Mandela. Puhleeze. Unkown my butt.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by DieVluit: 5:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
Patchesagain:
[size=15pt]WORLD BANK WORLD TOURISM RANKINGS FINISH THIS DEBATE ONCE AND FOR ALL [/size]

South Africa (Arrivals): 9,188,000
Nigeria (Arrivals): 4,673,000
http://data.worldbank.org/indicator/ST.INT.ARVL?order=wbapi_data_value_2012+wbapi_data_value+wbapi_data_value-last&sort=desc

Once again, South Africa trumps Nigeria with ease

See? You didn't need to "live in the US" to pull those out grin

Do point out that Nigeria's curve is pointing to the ground like Shekau's gun when he speaks in his videos.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
agaugust:

Mexico
Brazil
Spain
Hawaii
Bahamas
Dubai
Thailand
Vietnam
Australia
Egypt....Pyramids
Kenya....Safari

WRONG(X). This man comes in my mind. No american unless is a handicap can ever tell me he/she doesn't know the man.

Apartheid museum will take SA on that list.

Oscar pistorius recently dominated the news in America and his book is even selling like hotdogs in the US, thus, many Americans know more about SA.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
AugustineAgain:

Show a source that says they are worse. I don't need your private opinion

90% of the countries in the world DO NOT use dedicated combat helicopters, that proves my own point

The fact the UN prefer the rooivalk over the hind. And it is not really a issue. The Hind is not has good I mean Cubans and angola used them and they hardly get a mention unless it is has something getting shot down.

not every country can afforded dedicated attack choppers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.