Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4428552 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2014
agaugust:

Which bombers? USAF bombed Cuba? Lol, show me source for that.

US will bomb Cuba, and USSR will not intervene? Go read up Cuban missile crisis, how USSR based nuclear missiles in Cuba and pointed them at USA directly at close range. Fool grin

CIA is not military, they are espionage, you just proved it was a coup detat with police and secret service men in political tussle

You don't know that CIA is a civilian force by US law, Fool grin

8 B26 Bombers
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay_of_Pigs_Invasion

You dont know that the CIA trains military forces... fool. They were formed into a Brigade of Cuban exiles
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brigade_2506

You are wasting our time. I am not here to educate you. Learn about what we are talking about before you come here.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:47am On Nov 23, 2014
patches689:

Doesnt say anything about a Radar satellite.

Butt Hurt grin grin

"The Embassy of the Republic of Korea contacted the agency to help rescue the vessel, which is owned by its national. Consequently, in a swift operation coordinated by Capt. Warredi Enisuoh, NIMASA’s Director of Shipping Development, the agency’s newly-built satellite surveillance system with cloud-penetrating radar capabilities was brought to bear and the incident was resolved within six hours.
The NIMASA team, working with the Nigerian Navy and the Nigerian Air Force, which used air and sea patrols, was said to have quickly put up a response and reception plan that forced the hijackers to abandon their mission and flee."

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=67003

Nigeria has radar satellite, world's newest technology, proved.

Butt Hurt grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 7:47am On Nov 23, 2014
agaugust:

We too don't have all our F-7 in the same place at the same time

Yes, but we can show you 8 Gripen in the air

Why can you not show us more than 2 F7 in the air?

You say South Africa only has 8 Gripen pilots because we can only show you a photo of 8 in the air?

ok

Nigeria only has 2 F7 pilots

Your own logic and argument has disemboweled you
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 7:51am On Nov 23, 2014
agaugust:

Global infrastructure ranking's 2014
South Africa: 34th
Nigeria: 75th
http://lpi.worldbank.org/international/global?sort=asc&order=Infrastructure

Nigeria is 200 years behind South Africa

4 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 7:54am On Nov 23, 2014
agaugust:

Butt Hurt grin grin

Now don't just bite your elbow, break it with a sledge hammer...

"The Embassy of the Republic of Korea contacted the agency to help rescue the vessel, which is owned by its national. Consequently, in a swift operation coordinated by Capt. Warredi Enisuoh, NIMASA’s Director of Shipping Development, the agency’s newly-built satellite surveillance system with cloud-penetrating radar capabilities was brought to bear and the incident was resolved within six hours.

The NIMASA team, working with the Nigerian Navy and the Nigerian Air Force, which used air and sea patrols, was said to have quickly put up a response and reception plan that forced the hijackers to abandon their mission and flee."

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=67003

Nigeria is 100 years ahead of South Africa....Proved

Butt Hurt grin grin

Our satellite is more advanced than yours
http://www.sansa.org.za/spacescience/resource-centre/news/456-cape-peninsula-university-of-technology-launches-south-africa-s-first-cube-satellite

And when launched, our spy satellite will be decades ahead of yours

Also, Satellites are not the measure of a country.

Overall, South Africa is ranked 44th in the World
Nigeria... 103rd
http://www.goodcountry.org/overall

According to the above website, THE CONGO is a better country than Nigeria

That butthurt is all yours, and your cesspit of a country

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 7:56am On Nov 23, 2014
agaugust:

Nigeria has radar satellite, world's newest technology, proved.

Butt Hurt grin grin

And south Africa invented digital laser beams and the worlds most advanced x-ray machine.

We are inventing technology while you are paying others to build it for you.

Its ok though, we will help you develop now that you are part of our #Hegemony
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 9:31am On Nov 23, 2014
agaugust:

Russia says it has NOT launched any satellite for South Africa, they disowned you in their current report grin grin

Seed of jealousy and envy. One of the seven deadly sin.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 9:50am On Nov 23, 2014
Hamba Mzansi. You now have the best military satellite same as that of Egypt.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 10:52am On Nov 23, 2014
It's been revealed..... the Igirigi is made from this vehicle below....

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2014
patches689:

*scoff*,picture for the gods.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
patches689:

but,wait a minute.seriously,who taught your pilots how to fly aircrafts?,the aircrafts arent even in proper formation!....SAAF is not fit to strike sao tome and principe,talk less of a gaint like nigeria
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by ActivateKruger: 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
EVarn:
but,wait a minute.seriously,who taught your pilots how to fly aircrafts?,the aircrafts arent even in proper formation!....SAAF is not fit to strike sao tome and principe,talk less of a gaint like nigeria

A picture of Nigeria Airforce flying in formation doesn't exist, because Nigerians never fly in formation

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
EVarn:
*scoff*,picture for the gods.

Brilliant response

EVarn:

I am sorry, i cant hear you over the sound of 4 wars worth of air-to-air combat experience
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
EVarn:

What ??

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
patches689:

Brilliant response

I am sorry, i cant hear you over the sound of 4 wars worth of air-to-air combat experience
four wars of air-to-air combat that you fought alone?,you were only PART OF a military strike and your contributions were irrelevant anyway,LOL,just because a few of your rusted helicopters were used in ferrying food and fish to soldiers does not make you experienced in air-to-air combat.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2014
ActivateKruger:

A picture of Nigeria Airforce flying in formation doesn't exist, because Nigerians never fly in formation
empty post.you dont even know what you're talking about
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2014
andrewza:

What ??
what?,you're getting confused?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2014
EVarn:
what?,you're getting confused?

Can you not see the formation flying
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2014
EVarn:
four wars of air-to-air combat that you fought alone?,you were only PART OF a military strike and your contributions were irrelevant anyway,LOL,just because a few of your rusted helicopters were used in ferrying food and fish to soldiers does not make you experienced in air-to-air combat.

O really?

So did we use fish and rusted helicopters to shoot down migs and bomb enemy air defence sites?

you are wasting my time.

Come with a legitimate argument or stop posting

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 1:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
andrewza:

Can you not see the formation flying
is that a formation or a catastrophe?,even pidgeons dont arrange themselves in that manner while flying.try taking that formation to war,and watch the flaming carcasses of your precious gripens raining down from the sky like circus fireworks,pilots and all.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2014
EVarn:
is that a formation or a catastrophe?,even pidgeons dont arrange themselves in that manner while flying.try taking that formation to war,and watch the flaming carcasses of your precious gripens rained down from the sky,pilots and all.

Find SAAF

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/93/10th_AF_Four_Finger_Formation.PNG[/img]

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 2:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
patches689:

O really?
So did we use fish and rusted helicopters to shoot down migs and bomb enemy air defence sites?
you are wasting my time.
Come with a legitimate argument or stop posting
LOL.you talk as if you engaged a legitimate enemy in an air-to-air titanic combat.as far as i'm concerned,you have never engaged a serious airforce in combat.except shooting down half-clogged migs.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-vUQxvyuEXPA/USbEhszerkI/AAAAAAAABoU/HvrZMcaDtmw/s1600/3083.JPG[/img]
One jet is better than the entire NAF and other is older than Nigeria

[img]http://2.bp..com/_-qJN0Na0LjA/TR91wL0szAI/AAAAAAAAArk/g1ihpnWvNd8/s640/SAAF+Gripen+over+Soccer+City+Stadium%252C+Johannesburg%252C+South+Africa.jpg[/img]

missing man formation

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2014
EVarn:
LOL.you talk as if you engaged a legitimate enemy in an air-to-air titanic combat.as far as i'm concerned,you have never engaged a serious airforce in combat.except shooting down half-clogged migs.

O, so the Luftwaffe is not legitimate?

Or Mig's flown by Russian pilots in Korea?

Or Cuban's flying Mig 21's (guess who fly's a Mig 21 variant... Nigeria)

Nigeria has never flown in any air-to-air combat in its entire history
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2014
andrewza:

Find SAAF
[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/93/10th_AF_Four_Finger_Formation.PNG[/img]

if these are the formations your airforce operates,then i advice you never to go to war.all the formations,especially that of image 3,make me laugh,flying aircrafts so close together,if one of the aircrafts were to get bombed either in the rear or in the flanks,the whole formation would go into disarray,infact the other aircrafts could also blown up due to detonation blast range.i'd wager they are flown by recruits.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 2:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
EVarn:
if these are the formations your airforce operates,then i advice you never to go to war.all the formations,especially that of image 3,make me laugh,flying aircrafts so close together,if one of the aircrafts were to get bombed either in the rear or in the flanks,the whole formation would go into disarray,infact the other aircrafts could also blown up due to detonation blast range.i'd wager they are flown by recruits.

this why you are a fool, not all those aircraft are from SA, I included the USAF and RAF.

Next you don't use display formations during combat
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2014
patches689:

more lies.nigeria has flown in air-to-air combat against biafra and chad.just because you mistakenly blew up a few enemy migs while the were distracted fighting worthy foes,does not make you experienced air-to-air combat fighters .
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
EVarn:

Or they were flying in display formations and not combat formations?

This guy
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
patches689:

more lies.nigeria has flown in air-to-air combat against biafra and chad.just because you mistakenly bombed a few enemy migs while they were distracted fighting more worthy foes does not make you experienced in air-to-air combat.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2014
EVarn:
more lies.nigeria has flown in air-to-air combat against biafra and chad.just because you mistakenly blew up a few enemy migs while the were distracted fighting worthy foes,does not make you experienced air-to-air combat fighters .

Biafra?

hahahhaha, some ramshackle Cessna's that raeped your airforce on the ground (and you didnt get any air-to-air kills)

Chad?

How is Chad superior to the Luftwaffe, Russian, North Korean or Cuban pilots?

My statement stands, Nigeria has never engaged in air-to-air combat. No nigerian pilot has ever shot down an enemy aircraft.

This guy. What a joke.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
andrewza:

this why you are a fool, not all those aircraft are from SA, I included the USAF and RAF.
Next you don't use display formations during combat
what are the USAF and RAF doing displaying in SA?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2014
patches689:

Or they were flying in display formations and not combat formations?
This guy
display formation?,USAF and RAF in display formation in SA to celebrate SA 20 anniversary?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.