Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,692 members, 7,809,612 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4428649 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by jl115: 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
agaugust:

Paper approval is NOT = Cash release for purchase.

SANDF is broke !
Yes it is my good sir, tenders are open and ARMSCOR got the all clear to acquire new OPVs and IPVs.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
jl115:

Why would we fly combat sorties now,are we at war?
And before you comment something about experience again, just remember WW1,WW2,Korean war,Border war(23 years), and experience is past down from generation to generation.

Also remember the SADF isn't the same as the SANDF, as officers such as colonel eben Barlow have deserted the force.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
jl115:

Citation!

They been in australia is all the citation I need.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by jl115: 12:01am On Dec 19, 2014
Henry240:

Sharap, you claimed your Gripen pilots receive a totally different training to others, when I raised the fact the Czech republic could raise 80 air crew and ground personnel for 5 jets.

Olodo!
You quoted a different post of mine, the one where our local village idi0t claimed that Saaf Pilots are not equal to each other, and yes SAAF pilots do receive different training to other nations, how long do you think it takes to become a member of 2 squadron?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by jl115: 12:02am On Dec 19, 2014
Henry240:

They been in australia is all the citation I need.
SAN has 20 aircraft carriers is all citation i need!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 19, 2014
jl115:

You quoted a different post of mine, the one where our local village idi0t claimed that Saaf Pilots are not equal to each other, and yes SAAF pilots do receive different training to other nations, how long do you think it takes to become a member of 2 squadron?

It sure didn't take the Czech airforce 15 years.

You do realize you are confirming my post.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by jl115: 12:09am On Dec 19, 2014
Henry240:

It sure didn't take the Czech airforce 15 years.

You do realize you are confirming my post.
That source includes ground crew as well, maybe you should read the source first, before making an idi0t out of yourself.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 19, 2014
jl115:

That source includes ground crew as well, maybe you should read the source first, before making an idi0t out of yourself.

It seems you south-africans lack a functional brain. Now read my post you quoted again, but this time slowly.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by jl115: 12:19am On Dec 19, 2014
Henry240:

It seems you south-africans lack a functional brain. Now read my post you quoted again, but this time slowly.
I did read your post, now read this sentence SLOWLY:

"The Czech Air Force has deployed five of its JAS-39 Gripen fighter aircraft and a total of 80 aircrew and ground personnel from 21st Tactical Air Force Base Čáslav to Iceland."

It states that there are 80 Air and ground personnel, thus not just Aircrew

www.theaviationist.com/2014/10/19/iceland-czech-gripens/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 19, 2014
jl115:

I did read your post, now read this sentence SLOWLY:

"The Czech Air Force has deployed five of its JAS-39 Gripen fighter aircraft and a total of 80 aircrew and ground personnel from 21st Tactical Air Force Base Čáslav to Iceland."

It states that there are 80 Air and ground personnel, thus not just Aircrew

www.theaviationist.com/2014/10/19/iceland-czech-gripens/

Did you not see where I indicated "80 Aircrew and ground personnel"?

Is this how you get the supposed best education, by failing the most basic comprehension?

You read slowly, yet did not comprehend.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by jl115: 12:34am On Dec 19, 2014
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by jl115: 12:36am On Dec 19, 2014
Henry240:

Did you not see where I indicated "80 Aircrew and ground personnel"?

Is this how you get the supposed best education, by failing the most basic comprehension?

You read slowly, yet did not comprehend.
I knew you were going to make that basic english comprehension mistake.

If it was 80 aircrew excluding ground personal as you state it is, then the sentence would look like this:

80 Aircrew , and ground personnel. note the comma!!

but the lack of a comma means that the 80 represents both aircrew and ground personnel.

its not the first time i had to teach a Nigerian how to read on this thread.

you have no idea how many pilots Czech air force has.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 19, 2014
jl115:

I knew you were going to make that basic english comprehension mistake.

If it was 80 aircrew excluding ground personal as you state it is, then the sentence would look like this:

80 Aircrew , and ground personnel. note the comma!!

but the lack of a comma means that the 80 represents both aircrew and ground personnel.

its not the first time i had to teach a Nigerian how to read on this thread.

you have no idea how many pilots Czech air force has.

You see how foolish you are?

From your own link

So where is the comma?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 19, 2014
Henry240:

Sharap, you claimed your Gripen pilots receive a totally different training to others, when I raised the fact the Czech republic could raise a total of 80 air crew and ground personnel for 5 jets.

Olodo!

My post.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:24am On Dec 19, 2014
jl115:
Ecuadorian Air Force: With a fighter that is much much more advanced than anything NAF currently has.

LOL....old school Mirage jet refurbished into Cheetah, how old is the radar it's got? 20 year old radar? LOL.

NAF F-7NI jet has circa year 2006 modern Italian Grifo radar and fires very modern missile.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:29am On Dec 19, 2014
jl115:

2 pilots, 11 Planes..... your problem,not mine!

Blindness is your problem, not mine!

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 1:38am On Dec 19, 2014
DieVluit:
Africa's most prosperous countries.

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/12/18/business/africa-prosperity-rankings-2014/index.html?sr=sharebar_facebook

LOL rubbish. Burkina Faso is one of the POOREST countries in the world and it made Africa's top ten list, Morocco Kingdom is one of the richest countries and one of the most advanced in the entire 3rd world and it is missing on the list.

Nigeria can drown Burkina Faso and Senegal inside our overflowing oil fields, yet we didnt make the FAKE list because....it's FAKE grin grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:42am On Dec 19, 2014
agaugust:

[size=14pt]NAF flew 1,148 combat sorties in 2 months. Show us how many combat sorties SAAF has flown since 20 years ago !
.[/size]

[citation needed]
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:42am On Dec 19, 2014
agaugust:

Nigeria is buying 10 OPVs plus 4 existing OPVs = 14 OPVs add 300 existing IPVs and MPVs already existing in Nigerian navy, then South African navy becomes a tiny sardine fish while Naija navy is a huge Shark that will swallow all that Mandela laboured to build

Hahahah

Augugbug has lost his mind
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:43am On Dec 19, 2014
agaugust:

Naija navy....17 Frigates, 3 Submarines, 3 LPDs.

More than you can deal with

You have none of those things

And you are planning on buying any of them anytime soon
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:54am On Dec 19, 2014
agaugust:

Source please!

My own source is taken from SA based defenceweb publication I posted here last week.

Show us your own source of 10 aircraft carriers !

hahaha

Those are just nigerian dreams

No such projects are operational
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:55am On Dec 19, 2014
agaugust:

Show me proof that SAAF had all 8 pilots fly in Lion Effort.

You had 4 jets single seaters with 4 seats for 4 pilots or your 8 pilote were seating on each others laps inside cockpit?

Show me proof that all 8 SAAF pilots flew in Lion Effort.

In that crowd SAAF has 4 pilots confirmed to have flown.

The other 4 are bench warmers

Lol i dont have to prove anything

I just busted you outright for lying
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:58am On Dec 19, 2014
agaugust:

SANDF tenders and even contracts get cancelled for lack of funds like A400M airbus aircraft that you desperately need but no money to buy.

Show us specs of the OPV you want to buy and show us the ghost companies that have responded to your cashless, penniless and Rand-less tenders.

Nigeria has also tendered for 10 stealth P18N from same manufacturers well known in China and Song Class submarine has been presented to us by the same manufacturer...

South Africans are here boasting about ghost OPVs, ghost manufacturers, ghost funding, ghost everything!

A400 was cancelled because airbus broke their contractual obligations to us, and we are likely getting the A400M anyway

We have posted the list of shipyards conpeteing for the OP Biro tenders

You have not contacted the chinese re 10 new opvs

Same appliea to the song sub
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 2:59am On Dec 19, 2014
agaugust:

No I won't, because another retaarrd from Soweto republic will ask me to post it again next week. I have repeatedly posted it over 20 times in 20 months. View my posts of last week, it's there, source is defenceweb

Yet you constantly demand we repost?

Are you hiding something?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 4:36am On Dec 19, 2014
agaugust:

LOL rubbish. Burkina Faso is one of the POOREST countries in the world and it made Africa's top ten list, Morocco Kingdom is one of the richest countries and one of the most advanced in the entire 3rd world and it is missing on the list.

Nigeria can drown Burkina Faso and Senegal inside our overflowing oil fields, yet we didnt make the FAKE list because....it's FAKE grin grin

A graduate in accountancy is so dull that he cannot make up the difference between prosperous and richest. The results of being Nigerian student.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:38am On Dec 19, 2014
agaugust:

l am NOT your mate, I am your boss....because I am a Nigerian, get it? Soweto mumu, you get it?

Sure thing, whatever you say

Mate
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:39am On Dec 19, 2014
jl115:
Ecuadorian Air Force: With a fighter that is much much more advanced than anything NAF currently has.

The jews screwed them with those kfirs btw

Long story, but yeah, those airframes have taken a beating
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:40am On Dec 19, 2014
Henry240:

9 pilots

9 navigators
26 planes.

Shame on you.

Prove it
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:42am On Dec 19, 2014
Henry240:

There is ample proof you have no more than 9 pilots.

You have only trained 18 Air crew members in 15 years.

You have 9 D models, it translates to 9 Gripen pilots and 9 navigators.

SAAF has only 9 pilots for their fleet of Gripen Jets.

FACT.

Run away from it
Hide from it
Deny it

It is there, and it sure ain't leaving.

No, this is not a fact

This is not proof
14 operational gripen = 14 Grip pilots
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:43am On Dec 19, 2014
Henry240:

Wishful thinking. Your supposed review is literally gathering dust in your parliament. your Government should be more concerned with paying off the 40%, in loans, it still owns from a 1999 ego boosting spree that has left the SAAF with only 9 pilots, no aviation fuel and a severely weak Airforce.

3 C-130's to cover over 1.2million KM, you clowns need to snap off your hallucinations.

Not even going to bother responding to this trash
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Patchesagain: 4:47am On Dec 19, 2014
Henry240:

I just could not help laughing at all your posts today. There is no way to spin doctor anything.

Those numbers keep parading were raked up by your Presidential Air Fleet. Not the larger Airforce.

You have no aviation fuel boy, it has been confirmed again by this article.

Your MPA's are 55 years old, true and actual museum artifacts.

You sent 1 C-130 to Lagos, leaving a paltry 2 C-130's for a country with a 1.2 million kilometre area.

Somehow this clown thinks it's something to be so joyous over.

NAF deployed 2 C-130 and 2 G-222's to mali.
NAF C-130 and a french military C-120 in mali

The SAAF should be competing with the Airforce of Malawi or somalis

Prove 18 000 hours was flown by the VIP fleet

NAF doesnt have the airfleet to get men to Mali abd you abandoned your men in Sudan because you couldent fly them home

22000 hours of flying time allocated means we dont lack aviation fuel

DAKs have modern engines and avionics

You dont have a leg to stand on
SAAF>NAF

(1) (2) (3) ... (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (1578) (1579) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.