Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (1745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4428775 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 10:53am On Jan 27, 2015
agaugust:

SANDF runs like springbok, turn their backs to Seleka...Olympic champions grin grin

[img]http://www.larousse.fr/encyclopedie/data/images/1310024-Springbok_par_Erroc.jpg[/img]

That will positively be Nigerian army which leaves behind weapons everywhere the go and Boko Haram surfaces. That is confirmed everywhere in the world.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 10:59am On Jan 27, 2015
agaugust:

[size=16pt]SANDF runs like springbok, turn their backs to Seleka...Olympic champions[/size] grin grin

[img]http://www.larousse.fr/encyclopedie/data/images/1310024-Springbok_par_Erroc.jpg[/img]

Mumu!! show me one gecko in the arms of Seleka.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Thiza: 11:31am On Jan 27, 2015
SANDF

5 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 11:50am On Jan 27, 2015
[size=20]The forever sleeping Nigerian army knew about the pending attack on Monguno by the terrorists, but because they are always sleeping, they failed to heed to the intelligence report.

The forever sleeping army of tiny Nigeria.
[/size]

http://www.nigeriatell.com/news/monguno-attack-military-knew-but-still-yet-taken-by-surprise

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 12:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
[size=20]Boko Haram still rules over the land of cowards with an iron fist- Monguno still in the arms of Boko Haram.[/size]

http://www.aa.com.tr/en/news/456244--boko-haram-still-holding-monguno-army-base

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by mzilakazi(m): 12:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
[size=18]Nigerian troops have been fighting children all this while. They have been chased about the whole place by child soldiers.

Boko Haram shows video of children who are being groomed and cooked to take on Nigerian Army[/size]

http://www.newsweek.com/boko-haram-release-shocking-images-child-soldier-training-camp-302000

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 2:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
SAfrican LMT defence company.

http://www.lmt.co.za/badger.php

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
agaugust:

My pleasure sir...SANDF has Africa's biggest Cowards...Seleka is your master grin grin grin

I have allready posted citations relating to this.

DoD told Parliament that only soft skinned land-cruisers were captured

All Gecko's are accounted for, the ones in the pictures were those handed over to CAR troops long before the battle.

Why are you wasting our time?

By contrast - look at what Boko Haram got their hands on

How does it in any way compare?

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
agaugust:

Nope SANDF lost several Geckos captured by Seleka illiterate rag tag masters that rule over Mandela's army.

I have posted 4 different Geckos on this forum all controlled by Seleka including the one that has a tyre/wheel missing.

Seleka boys are Lords over South African army....that is why you guys praise Chadian soldiers as your heroes, they stood where you fled grin grin

First, no - you are posting multiple pictures of one or two Gecko

Second, consult the arhcives - no SANDF Gecko's were captured, those belonged to CAR forces

Third - Chadian soldiers ran before battle began, we held the line, we held our base.

Maybe if Nigerian soldiers had held their base in a similar battle there would be an extra 2000 living civilians in NE Nigeria today.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Msauza(m): 2:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
[size=18]The image of some people who trouble Nigerian military to the core and even take from them by force. They rule Nigeria with impunity.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by rka1: 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
South African desperados. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2015
Msauza:

The image of some people who trouble Nigerian military to the core and even take from them by force. They rule Nigeria with impunity.

[size=13pt]
Typing huge or bold fonts won't help you, the Boko in that photo is Shekau II with bump on forehead, he is dead, killed by Nigerian army of 'cowards' courage in the battle of Konduga town, NEVER SEEN AGAIN IN ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO SINCE ABOUT HALF A YEAR AGO, his Spartan APC was destroyed, all the Boko vehicles in your photo have been destroyed or captured by Nigerian army, masters of ground warfare in Africa, best in the continent.

Now let SANDF try learn from Nigerian army, go back to Seleka boys and destroy or collect back all your Elite Paratroopers Gecko vehicles that Mandela suffered 27 years to buy tonguetonguetongue
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2015
agaugust:

[size=13pt]
Typing huge or bold fonts won't help you, the Boko in that photo is Shekau II with bunmp on forehead, he is dead, killed by Nigerian army of 'cowards' courage in the battle of Konduga town, his Spartan APC was destroyed, all the Boko vehicles in your photo have been destroyed by Nigerian army, masters of ground warfare in Africa, best in the continent.

Now let SANDF try learn from Nigerian army, go back to Seleka boys and destroy or collect back your Elite Paratroopers Gecko vehicle that Mandela suffered 27 years to buy tonguetonguetongue
[/size]

Maybe you should try reclaiming the Boko Haram Caliphate that is the size of Belgium

And please provide proof that said APC's and MRAPs are destroyed

Also - if he is dead, howcome he keeps appearing in videos?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:37pm On Jan 27, 2015
patches689:

I have allready posted citations relating to this.

DoD told Parliament that only soft skinned land-cruisers were captured

All Gecko's are accounted for, the ones in the pictures were those handed over to CAR troops long before the battle.

Why are you wasting our time?

By contrast - look at what Boko Haram got their hands on

How does it in any way compare?

Hey, load shedding candle nation man, It compares like this : -

Seleka used AK-47 to white-wash 250 South African army elite paratroopers plus highly trained special forces. The SANDF men ran so fast one of their Gecko vehicle wheels/tyres came off, Seleka was close behind them, SANDF abandoned Gecko, began to do Olympic Springbok race for life, performed speed race as if spectators were cheering, lost ALL four Gecko vehicles, some Toyota 4x4, and new uniforms plus nice kits.

Nigerian army? The 3 photos you posted are of vehicles Naija Ninjas have destroyed, the tracked APC photo has been repeated here shown over 20 times, burnt to ashes, the Mowag APC photo has been posted here repeatedly over 20 times recaptured by Nigerian soldiers driving it around Konduga town with crowd cheering and hailing the champions of Africa, the Boko Haram leader in your photo is dead....Nigerian army of courage put pumped bullets into his lungs and also hammered his head.

Anyone who calls Nigerian army cowards has been proved wrong in 7 days o ! Recaptured all APC and artillery lost in Baga as Boko Haram abandoned equipment and ran away for dear life like Mandela's SANDF Springbok photomania army o !

Smoking hot NA infantry repelled 6 simultaneous attacks on 3 different cities all at the same time, withdrew only from Monguno temporarily to reload more ammunition, returned back to counter attack Monguno in 2 days, roasting Bokos as we speak.

Now show me how South African army has done any combat like this in the past 20 years fighting alone .....Seleka slaves = SANDF tonguetonguetongue

That is how it compares!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by jpphilips(m): 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
EVarn:
there is no clear cut strategy for fighting islamic terrorism and religious radicalism,at this point,the world is innovating on new tactics.our military has so far been very effective in checking the activities of these psycopathic jihadist,other countries with terror problems have been overun in a short while,but nigeria has been battling and containing boko haram for 5 years,with fantastic success.
#JeSuisLord'sArmy

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
agaugust:

Seleka used AK-47 to white-wash 250 South African army elite paratroopers plus highly trained special forces. The SANDF men ran so fast one of their Gecko vehicle wheels/tyres came off, Seleka was close behind them, SANDF abandoned Gecko, began to do Olympic Springbok race for life, performed speed race as if spectators were cheering, lost ALL four Gecko vehicles, some Toyota 4x4, and new uniforms plus nice kits.

Nigerian army? The 3 photos you posted are of vehicles Naija Ninjas have destroyed, the tracked APC photo has been repeated here shown over 20 times, burnt to ashes, the Mowag APC photo has been posted here repeatedly over 20 times recaptured by Nigerian soldiers driving it around Konduga town with crowd cheering and hailing the champions of Africa, the Boko Haram leader in your photo is dead....Nigerian army of courage put pumped bullets into his lungs and also hammered his head.

Anyone who calls Nigerian army cowards has been proved wrong in 7 days o ! Recaptured all APC and artillery lost in Baga as Boko Haram abandoned equipment and ran away for dear life like Mandela's SANDF Springbok photomania army o !

Smoking hot NA infantry repelled 6 simultaneous attacks on 3 different cities all at the same time, withdrew only from Monguno temporarily to reload more ammunition, returned back to counter attack Monguno in 2 days, roasting Bokos as we speak.

Now show me how South African army has done any combat like this in the past 20 years fighting alone .....Seleka slaves = SANDF tonguetonguetongue

That is how it compares!

Some problems:

- Seleka had technicals with heavy weapons, as well as mortars and rockets
- The battle lasted from friday to sunday
- We held our base for the duration of the battle
- They offered a cease-fire
- Gecko's did not belong to us, they were in the possesion of CAR armed forces

Meanwhile:

- Boko Haram has MULTIPLE armored vehicals captured from you (so many that they have abandoned guerilla warfare and are now strong enough to fight conventionally)
- Boko Haram has captured multiple Nigerian bases and towns (12 in one week)
- Nigerian soldiers flee within hours of contact

You didnt defend 6 simultanious attacks on 3 citys at the same time, you didnt kill their leader, your army is still in dissaray

Nigerian soldiers are cowards - the loss of land the size of belgium, the deaths of up to 2000 people, the loss of 12 towns and multiple military bases and the displacement of 1,6 million people proves this conclusively

Why is fighting alone relevant? What has the US military done alone in the last 20 years?

[size=15pt]Also, I can tell you what your military has done alone in the last 3 years:

- State of emergency declared in 2013
- Boko Haram holds no land, no cities, no armor, no heavy weapons

Fast forward to 2015
- Boko haram holds territory the size of Belgium
- Boko Haram has vast arsenals of captured equipment including heavy armor and artillery

Who is winning and who is losing?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by RM786: 5:25pm On Jan 27, 2015
agaugust:

[size=13pt]

Now let SANDF try learn from Nigerian army, go back to Seleka boys and destroy or collect back your Elite Paratroopers Gecko vehicle that Mandela suffered 27 years to buy tonguetonguetongue
[/size]

So they should plan and execute an operation costing 1000s of times the value of those souped up golf carts (and expose personnel and equipment assets to risk unnecessarily) that were deployed into the field as consumable items to be discarded once they'd served their purpose that were never intended to be brought back in the 1st place just to prove to you that they can?

I'm quite proud you are so impressed and place so much value on what are essentially disposable tools.

Hang on a second I've just remembered I think my petrol receipt blew out of my car's window yesterday after filling up 100km away from my house, I have to leave right now to go find it! It's going to be dark within two hours (no street lights either due to our country wide black out we have at the moment) and I can't afford to wait till to tomorrow, what if it rains tonight! It will be ruined wink

What's with your Mandela jibes by the way? You continually throw out that fishing/trolling line with emotional bait on the hook trying get Saffas to bight and wind them up. He really never had as much to do with SA's military excursions as you imply and nothing to do with military operations for more than 2 decades already. See I even tasted the bait now but spat out the hook tongue

He must sure have inherited the biggest trust fund ever now that I've learned he seems to have personally bankrolled the entire infrastructure of South Africa (roads, buildings, free jobs, jets, houses, cities, ships, you name it he paid for it... what the heck do they spend my tax money on then, I think I'm going to send a sternly worded email to my local counselor as soon as I've returned from finding my petrol slip angry )
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 5:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
RM786:

What's with your Mandela jibes by the way? You continually throw out that fishing/trolling line with emotional bait on the hook trying get Saffas to bight and wind them up.

because at this stage he is trolling

you should see the things he admits on beegeegles blog

He knows the NA is sh1t

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by RM786: 5:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
patches689:

because at this stage he is trolling

you should see the things he admits on beegeegles blog

He knows the NA is sh1t

grin Oh so that's why he doesn't talk to me? I was starting worry my armpits were stinking or maybe my breath smelt bad wink
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:51pm On Jan 27, 2015
RM786:

grin Oh so that's why he doesn't talk to me? I was starting worry my armpits were stinking or maybe my breath smelt bad wink

I have spoken you in 7,500 comments https://www.nairaland.com/agaugust/posts

If you ask old arguments to be repeated for you, I won't waste my time.

If you post new issues, I don't let any Southie go Scot free when he deserves a hammer, you get my reply....my sledge hammer made in Nigeria....proudly Naija
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2015
RPGs don't explode.

Expired like most Nigerian weapons.

Have any of you seen the story on AJ about those poor Nigerian soldiers accused of being cowards?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by RM786: 5:58pm On Jan 27, 2015
agaugust:

That is how it compares!

Erm... sorry to bug you again. You say this is all happening within Nigeria's borders? On home ground have army equipment forcibly captured and have to recover it. Have to mount a military operation to recapture one of your own cities?! Holy moly brother that's seriously fv(ked up! Sorry for giving you so much grief it's just that I can't comprehend or relate to such a terrible situation, it really puts the crime issue in SA we're always moaning about into perspective... first world problems hey, crying about stolen cellphones etc while people are dying elsewhere...

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by RM786: 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2015
agaugust:

I have spoken you in 7,500 comments https://www.nairaland.com/agaugust/posts

If you ask old arguments to be repeated for you, I won't waste my time.

If you post new issues, I don't let any Southie go Scot free when he deserves a hammer, you get my reply....my sledge hammer made in Nigeria....proudly Naija

Aweah you're talking to me again, so stoked cool Give me the Bl00dy sledgehammer please!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
MikeCZAR:
RPGs don't explode.

Expired like most Nigerian weapons.

Have any of you seen the story on AJ about those poor Nigerian soldiers accused of being cowards?
Lol, these comments get funnier and funnier.

So the Troops are no longer ill-equipped, it is now an excuse about them been expired.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by MikeCZAR: 6:11pm On Jan 27, 2015
Henry120:

So the Troops are no longer ill-equipped, it is now an excuse about them been expired.
Ill-equipped fielding equipment inferior to the enemy's.

Cowards.

Spine-less.

Bunch of rebels.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 6:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
jpphilips:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

what the fvck is your problem?.whats so hard to understand in the sentence: "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!"?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2015
MikeCZAR:
Ill-equipped fielding equipment inferior to the enemy's.

Cowards.

Spine-less.

Bunch of rebels.

undecided undecided
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2015
Henry120:

i saw the interview and i was just laughing.

first they said they were not given enough weapons, then another excuse was that they were given RPGs, mortars and artilleries that didn't work. abeg, wetin you need to take defend FOB again na? nuclear bomb?

the same weapons boko haram siezed and used effectively till they were recaptured!! i think femi falana needs to take a nap. dude doesn't even know what he's fighting for and that's why he has never won any case supporting those bloody cowards.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
stillchris:

i saw the interview and i was just laughing.

first they said they were not given enough weapons, then another excuse was that they were given RPGs, mortars and artilleries that didn't work. abeg, wetin you need to take defend FOB again na? nuclear bomb?

the same weapons boko haram siezed and used effectively till they were recaptured!! i think femi falana needs to take a nap. dude doesn't even know what he's fighting for and that's why he has never won any case supporting those bloody cowards.

We should probably play, "spot the next excuse".

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 9:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
Henry120:

We should probably play, "spot the next excuse".
GAME:SPOT THE NEXT EXCUSE
next excuse: "we were given tanks without wheels".
Project GEJ?,why?

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 12:34am On Jan 28, 2015
ARMED MILITARY DRONE CRASH LANDS IN MAIDUGURI !!!!
http://newsrescue.com/breaking-unmanned-armed-drone-crash-lands-dumge-borno-state-nigeria/#ixzz3Q3MkVSsv
an armed military drone has today crashed in dumge,in borno state.according to reports,the drone was fully kitted with missiles,local residents were reported to have spotted the wreakage of the armed drone shortly after it crashed.this event coincide with the defeat of boko haram terrorists in maiduguri and konduga,and also the crash of another military drone in the white house at washington DC.with the crash of the armed drone in borno,more speculations arises as to who owns the drone.Nigeria isnt known to use armed military drones in the war against boko haram,though it has a sizable fleet of surveillance drones.and the US has also only made use of surveillance drones so far.speculations about french involvement arises,as france is known to have military facilities in chad,cameroon and niger.the nigerian authourities have remained silent so far.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 12:37am On Jan 28, 2015
ARMED MILITARY DRONE CRASH LANDS IN MAIDUGURI !!!!
http://newsrescue.com/breaking-unmanned-armed-drone-crash-lands-dumge-borno-state-nigeria/#ixzz3Q3MkVSsv
an armed military drone has today crashed in dumge,in borno state.according to reports,the drone was fully kitted with missiles,local residents were reported to have spotted the wreakage of the armed drone shortly after it crashed.this event coincide with the defeat of boko haram terrorists in maiduguri and konduga,and also the crash of another military drone in the white house at washington DC.with the crash of the armed drone in borno,more speculations arises as to who owns the drone.Nigeria isnt known to use armed military drones in the war against boko haram,though it has a sizable fleet of surveillance drones.and the US has also only made use of surveillance drones so far.speculations about french involvement arises,as france is known to have military facilities in chad,cameroon and niger.the nigerian authourities have remained silent so far.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1742) (1743) (1744) (1745) (1746) (1747) (1748) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.