Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (2536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4433839 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:36pm On Aug 31, 2015
DieVluit:

This from a dark land calling itself the gi-Ant of Africa. A land as big as two South African provinces.
your own government has scurried to align with Nigeria.

Your press have finally acknowledged our giant status. South Africa isn't even no 2.

You're a country of confused heritage of slavery and oppression. Rape and murder.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2015
DieVluit:

Is this Lezz? Why is he crying?
I know faggotry is a normal way of life in your primate country. Try not to wankk off over my dp grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
Where is @Augubugu what happened to his MASMAK claims hahahahah
The so called military researcher my @Ass

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by stillchris: 9:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
DieVluit:

Seems he left some deep wounds.

Nahh.. Dude went spying on me after taking a whooping and didn't hide it.

Who would forget a wierdo like that.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2015
lezz:
your own government has scurried to align with Nigeria.

Your press have finally acknowledged our giant status. South Africa isn't even no 2.

You're a country of confused heritage of slavery and oppression. Rape and murder.

Rape murder mmmmmm!!! How many murders were committed just recently by your Army again Lezzbo-ian.

Look whose talking while slavery is still rive in that dark village of yours.

I suggest you continue with cooking boy before your Hubby comes home for chicken & @Ass.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Rape murder mmmmmm!!! How many murders were committed just recently by your Army again Lezzbo-ian.

Look whose talking while slavery is still rive in that dark village of yours.

I suggest you continue with cooking boy before your Hubby comes home for chicken & @Ass.
With Whites controlling 90% of the economy and Zulus living in darkness without access to basic amenities like water and electricity.,that's what I call the institutionalisation of slavery.

Why do you think rats feed on human babies in khayelitsha and soweto? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
EVarn:
Indeed..I think the CAS and COAS need to up the ante not only on the 'propaganda' front,but also in procuring hi-tech military hardware in order to properly degrade all of BH enclaves at home and abroad.Also,we need to seriously update our TRADOC to harmonize all forms of modern COIN and coventional training gathered from Russia,Israel,America and PMCs; lastly,we need a comprehensive tactical approach in tackling BH movements and all other scenarios of terrorist attack.
Was there ever any doubt that we would win 2015 afrobasket?,Angola was never a match for us.
Wow,, That's a good approach to solving our problems,,What do you think about operation Lafia Dole and their operations?? Do you think they will meet the 3mnths Deadline??
BH has a communication medium,,Their quick response to Chad's President assertions made me wonder how they heard,,How they upload their videos..In one of their last attacks they even destroyed tele-communication networks...

Angola is actually a match For us,They've won it 11× and they are 1st in Africa while we are 3rd
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
lezz:
With Whites controlling 90% of the economy and Zulus living in darkness without access to basic amenities like water and electricity.,that's what I call the institutionalisation of slavery.

Why do you think rats feed on human babies in khayelitsha and soweto? grin grin grin

Quick question:

1)If 80% of a country's population has access to basic water and electricity, how many Zulu people will be without those amenities if they live in mostly rural areas.

2)How many Nigerians have acces to clean flushing toilets.

3)How many Nigerians have access to basic health services like hospitals

4)How many Nigeirans die from preventable diseases each year.

5)What is your literacy rate compared to SA

6)What is your life expectancy rate compared to SA.

7)Hahahah is your over populated country bigger then 4 South African Provinces in terms of land mass?

Answer these basic questions with proven facts then only can you continue your escapade

5 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2015
lezz:

While babies in Nigeria are being bred for the slave trade.

Nigeria is worse so if were you I'll shut up
http://www.asafeworldforwomen.org/global-news/africa/nigeria/4388-baby-factory.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
shizzy7:
I know that confronting them is the best...BUT we have a lot of work to do in our military before thinking about that..We are looking at long period of time and by that time ISIS will have become Sovereign and Internecine ,and the war will be a More Complex and Complicated one in which Africa will be left with no other option but to Fight Back...
I think you should Google BH,,I wonder who updates WIKI...
So many Not-so-Funny things I have been reading about BH
By the time we are ready,ISIS may have already spread its roots too deep into northern africa.
My point is that we should have been ready right from the beginning of this scourge,not running helter skelter being kicked around like a bunch of slobbering hounds in the raging tempest of international politics.Any nation that deliberately weakens its military,is eroding its own sovereignity.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
mzilakazi:

THE ZULU GOVERNMENT HAS COLONISED NIGERIA ECONOMICALLY AND THAT'S A FACT. THAT'S WHY WE HAVE EVEN TAKEN THEIR MONEY BY FORCE.
The trade deficit between Nigeria and south Africa is over 45 billion dollars.

Your government hurriedly returned our arms - deal money to Nigeria. That's a show of loyalty and power yielding.

During the yellow fever vacine ,your government 's direct apology is all the indication to convey to the rest of Africa who is boss.

Listen,Zulu nation can't fly. You lack leadership deep within. You can't even handle Africans with civility without a surge of primitive xenophobic violence.

And you deceive yourself, you're Africa's star. Any relevance south Africa had was pre '94 when the Anglo - Dutch was the face of south Africa.

Now Zulus run the show and violence,rape, murder, epileptic economy,strikes, HIV, load shedding and the collapse of public and government institutions are the byword for South Africa.

When are you "killing the boers"? grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
DictatorZAR:

http://www.asafeworldforwomen.org/global-news/africa/nigeria/4388-baby-factory.html
If I were a baby, I will elect to be sold to a barren married couple than to live with my parents in a slumming cesspool and be consumed alive by giant rats

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 10:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Yet we were responsible for your last headache when we ensured your no show up in CAF 2014.

So much for inferiority complex.

Even at the Beijing 2015 world champs your country was useless.

Should I go into your own country's age cheating debacles where you were even banned from a certain CAF youth championship.

Nigeria is a useless sporting nation, apart from soccer you are pretty much useless the world over
This is the very sentence I was referring to in My last post that's why it was in BOLD

We just won Afrobasket Something you've NEVER WON...
We've won different Competitions the fact that we didn't win in one 'iaaf' this year does not make us useless...

And you should mind your own CHEATING/bribing debacles..

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by EVarn(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2015
shizzy7:
Wow,,That's a good approach to solving our problems,,What do you think about operation Lafia Dole and their operations??Do you think they will meet the 3mnths Deadline??
BH has a communication medium,,Their quick response to Chad's President assertions made me wonder how they heard,,How they upload their videos..In one of their last attacks they even destroyed tele-communication networks...
Angola is actually a match For us,They've won it 11× and they are 1st in Africa while we are 3rd
The deadline was a political statement by PMB; it is realistically improbable that the military will completely wipe out BH by november,we simply do not have the sufficient amount of platforms and logistics to destroy every single BH member.
However,we will have degraded them significantly by then,they will be reduced to carrying out isolated attacks,infact,suicide bombing will become quite rare because all of their resources will be cut off.
what is angola?,naija all the way!!
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:30pm On Aug 31, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Quick question:

1)If 80% of a country's population has access to basic water and electricity, how many Zulu people will be without those amenities if they live in mostly rural areas.

2)How many Nigerians have acces to clean flushing toilets.

3)How many Nigerians have access to basic health services like hospitals

4)How many Nigeirans die from preventable diseases each year.

5)What is your literacy rate compared to SA

6)What is your life expectancy rate compared to SA.

7)Hahahah is your over populated country bigger then 4 South African Provinces in terms of land mass?

Answer these basic questions with proven facts then only can you continue your escapade
1)How many south Africans die of HIV due to lack of social awareness?
2)How many infants are raped daily because it is taught to cure HIV?
3)How many 85 year old white grannies are ganged rape by black thugs?
4)How many hospitals admits patients to share a single hospital bed in South Africa
5) How many people die from civil gun dwells in South Africa

6) how come minority euro pean of 7%of the population have more millionaires and billionaires than Zulus who make up over 85% of the entire population
7) Hw come everything in South Africa starts falling apart since Zulu took over the reins of rulership.

Admit it, Zulus can't run a country. Your military became a laughing joke when Zulu freedom fighters were sentimentality brought in as real soldiers grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
lezz:
If I were a baby, I will elect to be sold to a barren married couple than to live with my parents in a slumming cesspool and be consumed alive by giant rats

You got wrecked Queen Lezzbo.

Why don't you answer my 7 basic questions

@Ass muncher

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2015
DictatorZAR:

@Ass muncher
No Zulu puts a question before his master,boy.

You're beneath the dust in my fingernails. You flaming faggott of economic destitution.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
DictatorZAR:

@Ass muncher
Before I sent you into taking refuge in your soweto bush hut, I asked you to provide proof of your lying claims of 33,000 murders a day in nigeria. But you ran away.

You're in the habit of lying just to feel better than Nigeria.

While Zulus are still groping with the doubt of self rulership, Nigeria has been your perpetual role model for self government and economic independence.

Zulu.

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
This place gets boring when Zulus like patches689, mzilakazi, dictatorzar decide to bite the dust too fast too soon.

Bunch of self-deluding Zulu destitutes from a history of of violence and cowardice grin

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2015
EVarn:
The deadline was a political statement by PMB; it is realistically improbable that the military will completely wipe out BH by november,we simply do not have the sufficient amount of platforms and logistics to destroy every single BH member.
However,we will have degraded them significantly by then,they will be reduced to carrying out isolated attacks,infact,suicide bombing will become quite rare because all of their resources will be cut off.
what is angola?,naija all the way!!
I really don't know why NAF didn't conduct an Air strike in Yobe just Borno........
I think the military is trying as regards cutting off their resources...at least no more incessant attacks again, like this time last year it was almost on a daily basis..
Their End Is Near..
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 10:59pm On Aug 31, 2015
DictatorZAR:

While 2babies aged 2&3 were Raped to death and dumped in a Toilet

South Africa is worse so if I were you I'll shut up
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-24581412

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
lezz:
1)How many south Africans die of HIV due to lack of social awareness?
2)How many infants are raped daily because it is taught to cure HIV?
3)How many 85 year old white grannies are ganged rape by black thugs?
4)How many hospitals admits patients to share a single hospital bed in South Africa
5) How many people die from civil gun dwells in South Africa

6) how come minority euro pean of 7%of the population have more millionaires and billionaires than Zulus who make up over 85% of the entire population
7) Hw come everything in South Africa starts falling apart since Zulu took over the reins of rulership.

Admit it, Zulus can't run a country. Your military became a laughing joke when Zulu freedom fighters were sentimentality brought in as real soldiers grin

1)Less then 5% of Nigerians know there HIV status because of myths a stigma. Go read on what WHO says about SA
http://mobi.iol.co.za/#!/article/arv-target-achieved-early-un-1.1885490

1b) you forget you have over 3m who live with HIV while millions die each year without even being examined by a pathologist so infact your AIDS deaths remain unknown numbers
1c) social awareness what da f@uck, go tell this shiiit to your 100m who has never seen a TV screen or lights.

1d)Malaria in Nigeria kills more infants and people then HIV in SA annually fact, over 200 000 deaths each year from that 100% curable disease alone.

2) How many infants die of rape in Nigeria do you keep stats like SA. Do go into NE Nigeria also to collect stats. How many woman and children has Boko Baboons killed in the last 3weeks you c@unt

3) Show me how many children has Nigerians raped when rape in certain parts of your country is still considered for punishments daily.

How many Nigerians are languishing worldwide in jails including SA on rape related charges and human trafficking.

4)Compare your shiiitholes beds to patient ratio before you even think of spewing fool.

Over 100m of your population has 0% access to primary healthcare. Infant mortality in Nigeria is worse then any other country of your GDP size.

5) How many people were killed yesterday by your incompetent. Army and boko haram combined and I'm not even talking about your homicide deaths.

6) Show me that you have higher Purchasing Power Parity then SA

7) You say everything started falling yet the UN stated we were the only sub saharan nation who met 90% of UN millennium 2015 development goals.

All our black Generals got there training in Soviet Union during apartheid. Go tell your gay soldiers who mascarade in dresses on a daily basis hiding there stinking b@uttholes from boko pink pride snatcher's.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2015
shizzy7:
While 2babies aged 2&3 were Raped to death and dumped in a Toilet

South Africa is worse so if I were you I'll shut up
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-24581412

Oh yes I see.

Now may you be so kind and read this and while you at it go take your population size into consideration.
http://www.noi-polls.com/root/index.php?pid=294&parentid=66&ptid=1

70 year old raping 3year old
http://www.irinnews.org/report/76087/nigeria-child-rape-in-kano-on-the-increase

Now you see how easy it is, stop acting like your country is immune to rape.

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Theend1(m): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
DictatorZAR:

1)Less then 5% of Nigerians know there HIV status because of myths a stigma. Go read on what WHO says about SA

1b) you forget you have over 3m who live with HIV while millions die each year without even being examined by a pathologist so infact your AIDS deaths remain unknown numbers
1c) social awareness what da f@uck, go tell this shiiit to your 100m who has never seen a TV screen or lights.

1d)Malaria in Nigeria kills more infants and people then HIV in SA annually fact, over 200 000 deaths each year from that 100% curable disease alone.

2) How many infants die of rape in Nigeria do you keep stats like SA. Do go into NE Nigeria also to collect stats. How many woman and children has Boko Baboons killed in the last 3weeks you c@unt

3) Show me how many children has Nigerians raped when rape in certain parts of your country is still considered for punishments daily.

How many Nigerians are languishing worldwide in jails including SA on rape related charges and human trafficking.

4)Compare your shiiitholes beds to patient ratio before you even think of spewing fool.

Over 100m of your population has 0% access to primary healthcare. Infant mortality in Nigeria is worse then any other country of your GDP size.

5) How many people were killed yesterday by your incompetent. Army and boko haram combined and I'm not even talking about your homicide deaths.

7) You say everything started falling yet the UN stated we were the only sub saharan nation who met 90% of UN millennium 2015 development goals.

All our black Generals got there training in Soviet Union during apartheid. Go tell your gay soldiers who mascarade in dresses on a daily basis hiding there stinking b@uttholes from boko pink pride snatcher's.

ya'll need to ignore this hoe. SHE'S just trolling. I belive she' got no friends which myt be the reason why she's so dump

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Theend1:

ya'll need to ignore this hoe. SHE'S just trolling. I belive she' got no friends which myt be the reason why she's so dump

Bi@tch if looked like you I'd kill myself.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Theend1(m): 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Bi@tch if looked like you I'd kill myself.
mohlomongwe a se of kgone go kwesisa gore kene ke leka go reng
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2015
DictatorZAR:

Oh yes I see.

Now may you be so kind and read this and while you at it go take your population size into consideration.
http://www.noi-polls.com/root/index.php?pid=294&parentid=66&ptid=1

70 year old raping 3year old
http://www.irinnews.org/report/76087/nigeria-child-rape-in-kano-on-the-increase

Now you see how easy it is, stop acting like your country is immune to rape.
Look guy,,I posted that thing because of this sentence
"""Nigeria is WORSE if I were you I'll shut up""

I just showed you that u have your problems and stop talking about another country being 'worse' Like yours is Holier....

Don't do that We're better or worse thing 'Cos
**We have murderers, you have
**We have rapists,You have
**We have fake pastors,you have
None of these crimes are Inferior/superior to the other in terms of country "Talking about worse"".

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by lezz(m): 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2015
DictatorZAR:

You have posted your lying sources yet again. Our HIV status are well documented as is our rape and murder cases.

Only south Africa officially hides her murder rates. do you want sources for this?

#fact: South Africa used phone torch light to conduct a major operation in your biggest hospitals

#fact : you're the world's HIV capital

#fact: Culturally, you aren't deemed a grown man until you rape a woman or infant

#fact your universities shuts down for lack of water supply

#fact: the residents of khayelitsha live with their faeces in their living rooms

#Fact: Zulus are the most impoverished tribe in all of Africa

#fact: you have now become a major generator and candle importing country.

#fact: you bribed to host the 2010 world cup to use it as a bragging right.

Dictatorzar, you and your ancestors are parasites and economic fleabags who built and own nothing in South Africa.

Africa guaranteed and secure your freedom and you become the last free slaves of humanity.

3 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by shizzy7(f): 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2015
DieVluit:

LOL look at the listed "competitions".

You might as well have won an egg-and-spoon-balancing tourno.
My reply was to a particular sentence in that post which was in BOLD...
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 01, 2015
lezz:
please give us a link for your claims.football 3.5 billion fans and cricket 3 billion fans. Can I have a source please.

Because global brands like cocacola, Pepsi and Co use football stars for advertisement much more than any cricket starlet.
Dude go look I up! Im not going to spoon feed you, like you do with a toddler. India alone has a population of over 1billion and to them there is only one sport and that's cricket, some one like Sachin Tendulkar is much better known in India than even Messi or CR7. Tendulkar has a God like status in India.

Then we are not even talking about, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, UAE , Australia , West Indies or England where Cricket is considered the National sport.

Lastly im not trying to argue which sport is best or which is more popular, I know the facts and I play both sports and enjoy both sports, BUT the fact that you try to downgrade other sports just as an excuse as to why Nigeria sucks in that sport is truly pathetic!!

OH!!!!! and BTW Nigeria is pretty useless in Football as well....Thus it doesn't really bother me when you say we aren't any good at football.....At least we are one of the worlds best in : Cricket, Rugby, Golf , Swimming , Tennis , Rowing , Netball, Athletics ect ect ect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Lezzlie(m): 1:18am On Sep 01, 2015
jln115:

Dude go look I up! Im not going to spoon feed you, like you do with a toddler. India alone has a population of over 1billion and to them there is only one sport and that's cricket, some one like Sachin Tendulkar is much better known in India than even Messi or CR7. Tendulkar has a God like status in India.

Then we are not even talking about, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, UAE , Australia , West Indies or England where Cricket is considered the National sport.

Lastly im not trying to argue which sport is best or which is more popular, I know the facts and I play both sports and enjoy both sports, BUT the fact that you try to downgrade other sports just as an excuse as to why Nigeria sucks in that sport is truly pathetic!!

OH!!!!! and BTW Nigeria is pretty useless in Football as well....Thus it doesn't really bother me when you say we aren't any good at football.....At least we are one of the worlds best in : Cricket, Rugby, Golf , Swimming , Tennis , Rowing , Netball, Athletics ect ect ect
Yeah, India ,Pakistan, England, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Australia, Sri Lanka,West Indies new Zealand and recently included Bangladesh makes up cricket elite full member team. grin gringrin You see why the world don't give a flying fvck about cricket.
and most of these countries are not known in sports. You see, you draw up your conclusions from emotional sentiment . grin Cricket isn't even a proper world sport with only just 10 full membership countries. embarassed

It's very funny how south African "play" and "be" everything and anything under contention If you guys aren't deployed to dafur as military men, you're making the best fighter jets in the world. Now we have a "professional " cricket and football player grin Hmn, #inferior lots.#fakery. # inferiority complex fuelled by fear and deceit.

Nigeria don't suck at cricket or rudgy ; we just don't care. We won't even watch it if you paid us to.

But south Africa really loves football and they kept failing at every try.

After winning the 2013 Afcon in your own backyard, I wasn't really especting praises from you grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by patches689: 1:36am On Sep 01, 2015
stillchris:

Lying patchman. Will you ever stop lying?

Soon after the SADC intervention, named Operation Boleas, began, the miscalculations were evident. The SANDF sent in about 600 soldiers to engage at least 2 000 members of what was known as a rebellious LDF contingent, which boasted strong support from armed civilians.

The SANDF also had no clue of the routes to most of its targets. The army is reported to have driven to the Lesotho Sun hotel, in the opposite direction of its intended target of King Letsie III’s royal palace. The SANDF had to rely on journalists to tell it how many palace gates there were. SANDF commanders had said there was one palace entrance, instead of three.

By the time the SANDF had managed to identify its targets, the LDF was already briefed about the SANDF’s presence and capabilities, and had prepared itself for an onslaught.

LDF members boast they knew about the impending attack as early as last week. As a result, the SANDF was caught unawares - also about the extent of the resistance the LDF and civilians could put up.

So far, nine SANDF members have been killed - a figure disputed by the LDF as conservative - and many more were wounded. Realising the situation was getting out of control, SANDF commanders were forced to bring in reinforcements to root the rebel Basotho soldiers and armed civilians out of Maseru.

On Wednesday, LDF members consistently fired on SANDF patrols in a display of power and determination. The frustrated SANDF fired warning shots that were quickly returned. A few hours later, the SANDFbegan assaulting citizens who were looting the city centre.

Said an injured SANDF sergeant: “It is true that the situation here is much tougher than we thought it would be. It is complicated. We have suffered casualties,

http://mg.co.za/article/1998-09-25-sandfs-chaotic-invasion

Next time you make claims/tell lies, provide evidence grin

How did i lie?

The country was counqoured - despite being outnumbered 1,5:1

Political order restored

Over 100 enemy combatants were killed for the loss of 10 men

These are the facts

(1) (2) (3) ... (2533) (2534) (2535) (2536) (2537) (2538) (2539) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.