Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,769 members, 7,837,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? - Foreign Affairs (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? (4452857 Views)

Iran Vs Israel: Who Has The Strongest Military ? / Evidence That Putin Is Strongest Man And Obama Is A Filthy Whimpering Dog / Which Country Has The Strongest Economy In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (2991) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 17, 2013
Random

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:10pm On May 17, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:17pm On May 17, 2013
sithwell:

Agaugust is an accountant, with an American MBA. But that's not all. He also works as a military researcher in the United States of America.

Tell them Augustine!

My brother, Augustine has shown them too much already, @Agaugust sank the whole south African navy best valour frigates warships to sea bottom, shot down all your best Grippen jets to ground level.....I wanted to crush the south African army, but Seleka rebels finished the job before me.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:18pm On May 17, 2013
South Africans, your nightmare has just started. Nigerian navy is buying 4 to 6 Frigates and you cannot change it. Do I need to repeat old posts ? They are equipped to stop your valour frigates.

To help your Afrikaans polluted English language, go back and read the web link sources I gave you in february/march read again the correct meanings of Frigate, Corvette, and OPV. I am your teacher here, you are my boys.

Fear of Nigerian navy new stealth frigates and anti-submarine helicopters will take away your sleep every night. You are in trouble, rainbow nation Soweto republic grin

Insulting me or posting lies won't help you, the Nigerian navy new stealth frigate warships web link sources and photos have been repeated on this forum too many times. The records k.illed your falsehood grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 6:34pm On May 17, 2013
Agaugust is the master of all trade. Please people you must atleast have a little faith for professor Agaugust.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 6:48pm On May 17, 2013
Its nothing new. Most new generation American graduates have certificates and certification in at least two different fields, that's the general principle about American educational system.

Some universities here no longer accept any student to study medicine and surgery unless he first gets BSc degree in a different profession.

@fighter pilot, you and I need to 'exchange fire. ' @Andrewza and @Snydergp have run out of ammunition, all they do now is to post lies and insults when I prove them wrong. Lets try you next and see how much truth you will tell. Lol grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sithwell: 7:02pm On May 17, 2013
agaugust: Its nothing new. Most new generation American graduates have certificates and certification in at least two different fields, that's the general principle about American educational system.

Augustine, which American school is your MBA from? That's not classified info, right?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by sithwell: 7:04pm On May 17, 2013
Comrades, please rotate your beautiful pictures, so we can see them without straining our necks. cool

1 Like

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:08pm On May 17, 2013
sithwell:

Augustine, which American school is your MBA from? That's not classified info, right?

Its not classified, but that information will lead you to my Facebook page and my photos and personal data will be exposed in full detail on nairaland.

My privacy will be fully compromised. It happened to @Andrewza here in march.

If you have any qualified Accountant please bring him on forum to challenge me, we Accountants know each other immediately we start talking, we use words and technical terminologies that the laymen don't understand.

I humbly send my respect to every other person of other professions on this forum. I salute you all.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 7:49pm On May 17, 2013
agaugust: South Africans, your nightmare has just started. Nigerian navy is buying 4 to 6 Frigates and you cannot change it. Do I need to repeat old posts ? They are equipped to stop your valour frigates.

To help your Afrikaans polluted English language, go back and read the web link sources I gave you in february/march read again the correct meanings of Frigate, Corvette, and OPV. I am your teacher here, you are my boys.

Fear of Nigerian navy new stealth frigates and anti-submarine helicopters will take away your sleep every night. You are in trouble, rainbow nation Soweto republic grin

Insulting me or posting lies won't help you, the Nigerian navy new stealth frigate warships web link sources and photos have been repeated on this forum too many times. The records k.illed your falsehood grin

They buying OPVs not frigates, this is what the order from NN is for, only you are calling a OPV a frigate. Any case SA is building 6 opv/corvettes and may be even 4 frigates.

What ASW helicopter, just because a helicopter can be a ASW does not mean it is. Nigeria has no real ASW ability face facts and live with it.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 7:53pm On May 17, 2013
agaugust: Its nothing new. Most new generation American graduates have certificates and certification in at least two different fields, that's the general principle about American educational system.

Some universities here no longer accept any student to study medicine and surgery unless he first gets BSc degree in a different profession.

@fighter pilot, you and I need to 'exchange fire. ' @Andrewza and @Snydergp have run out of ammunition, all they do now is to post lies and insults when I prove them wrong. Lets try you next and see how much truth you will tell. Lol grin

Most people stuidie in more than one field it is common practice, you our ever have not studied any military related subjects.

What lies, you keep saying that but when i ask to you to pint them out you ignore me. You how ever are a mmaster at misinformation and have been found out a number of times.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 17, 2013
Images, please. So, that we can differentiate both military boats.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:22pm On May 17, 2013
all4naija: Images, please. So, that we can differentiate both military boats.

A hull is a hull.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 17, 2013
andrewza:

A hull is a hull.
Can you explain better? I am not that good with military hardware and other equipment.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:33pm On May 17, 2013
all4naija: Can you explain better? I am not that good with military hardware and other equipment.

A ship hull is only a fracstion of what makes a warship. Internall sytems count far more than a hull.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 17, 2013
andrewza:

A ship hull is only a fracstion of what makes a warship. Internall sytems count far more than a hull.

Now,with all these arguments made so far. How can I differentiate a frigate from an OPV?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 8:52pm On May 17, 2013
andrewza:

Thanks for proving me to be correct. I will quote this your post when I get my laptop tomorrow morning and post a proper explanation of warship types so that @all4naija can have answers to his question.

@Andrewza, you have run out of ammunition, ask your south African air force officer @Fighter Pilot to reply my challenge, he is tactically avoiding Augustine an ordinary 'Illiterate' civilian. grin
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 9:43pm On May 17, 2013
all4naija: Now,with all these arguments made so far. How can I differentiate a frigate from an OPV?

I will explain tomorrow morning sir. I need my laptop so I can add sources and photos. This Nokia phone is not enough for heavy data.

Thanks bro
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:14am On May 18, 2013
all4naija: Now,with all these arguments made so far. How can I differentiate a frigate from an OPV?

To simplify this in general the ships displacement in tons eg: 5000-8700tons and above used to be for destroyers, 1500-2700tons is normally a OPV above that you'll get Frigates which can in modern terms also refer to modern destroyers because almost all first class Blue Water Navies currently are replacing them with Frigates that are more cost effective faster and can provide more or less the same kind of efficiency.

A example would be the LCS litteral warships in the USN which is more or less the same size as a Frigate and the Type-59 of China which is smaller and generally classed as OPV's, because of its limited fire power, and amount of NM it can travel outside its territorial waters to engage other warships.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:26am On May 18, 2013

The two OPV's NAN is getting has a displacement of 1800tons and is 95m long that's why its classified as OPV or Corvette for a better word.

On the other hand SAN's vessels are 3700tons displacement and 121m long and is classified as a Frigate.

Now do you understand what's the difference.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by Nobody: 12:39am On May 18, 2013
Singapore's Formidable Class Frigates.

Now there are 6 of these Frigates currently in service of the Singapore Navy, these ships are more then just a credible deterrent to PLA Navy who has step up there territorial claims in the South Chinese sea and the Pacific in recent times, sparking a arms race in the Asia Pacific Region to deter PLA's aggression of late.

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:11am On May 18, 2013
andrewza:

They buying OPVs not frigates, this is what the order from NN is for, only you are calling a OPV a frigate. Any case SA is building 6 opv/corvettes and may be even 4 frigates.

envy, hahahah grin. you want south africa to be the only country in africa with a strong navy ? sorry your dream has failed

andrewza:
What ASW helicopter, just because a helicopter can be a ASW does not mean it is. Nigeria has no real ASW ability face facts and live with it.

nigerian navy has 8 Augusta AW109 helicopters already, so we dont need that type of modular fit and remove ASWplatform, nigeria is going straight for real anti-submarine helicopters, 12 fennec from france to hunt and destroy all your south african navy submarines and sink them to sea bottom for every.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 4:13am On May 18, 2013
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 4:51am On May 18, 2013
agaugust:

envy, hahahah grin. you want south africa to be the only country in africa with a strong navy ? sorry your dream has failed

nigerian navy has 8 Augusta AW109 helicopters already, so we dont need that type of modular fit and remove ASWplatform, nigeria is going straight for real anti-submarine helicopters, 12 fennec from france to hunt and destroy all your south african navy submarines and sink them to sea bottom for every.

Envy what. I am just pointing out facts.

The A109 that NN use are not ASW or even martime search. They are martime transport. Yes sure you can buy sytems to put on them to creat a ASW helicopter but NN has not. NN has never conducted fleet work with a SUB yet you want to tell me it has a ASW caperbeilty.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 5:27am On May 18, 2013
andrewza:

Envy what. I am just pointing out facts.
The A109 that NN use are not ASW or even martime search. They are martime transport. Yes sure you can buy sytems to put on them to creat a ASW helicopter but NN has not. NN has never conducted fleet work with a SUB yet you want to tell me it has a ASW caperbeilty.

[size=16pt]Nigerian Navy Submarine Training In Pakistan

http://beegeagle./2012/02/16/recap-nigerian-navy-personnel-in-pakistan-for-submarine-training/

sorry @andrewza, you are lost ! you think only your navy admirals know how to deal with submarines ? you lost man ![/size]

other african navies like algeria, egypt and nigeria are a big threat to south africa before your project biro gets any money grin

Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 6:54am On May 18, 2013
agaugust:

[size=16pt]Nigerian Navy Submarine Training In Pakistan

http://beegeagle./2012/02/16/recap-nigerian-navy-personnel-in-pakistan-for-submarine-training/

sorry @andrewza, you are lost ! you think only your navy admirals know how to deal with submarines ? you lost man ![/size]

other african navies like algeria, egypt and nigeria are a big threat to south africa before your project biro gets any money grin

You seem not to understand what no Fleet work with a sub, no real ASW assert and no ASW training with there ships.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:06am On May 18, 2013
andrewza:

You seem not to understand what no Fleet work with a sub, no real ASW assert and no ASW training with there ships.

...because you seem not to understand that a navy that paid for 4 to 6 stealth warships with anti-submarine weapons on board will start preparing itself for anti-submarine war games even before the new warships arrive. you think nigerian admirals are fools ?

we are doing submarine training with pakistani navy before our new anti-submarine warships arrive, so when the ships arrive you think nigerian navy admirals will go to sleep ?

nigeria already knows the secrets of submarine warfare from pakistan and they too want to ordered for the same chinese navy Type 056 light frigate like nigeria.

your navy officers in south africa have been deceiving you that your navy rules africa because you have submarines, keep on dreaming while other powerful african navies are building very modern anti-submarine capabilities. keep dreaming and let your pretoria officers deceive you. one day your navy will get a shock like your army got with seleka rebels.

you think your enemies or rivals are fools ?
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by agaugust: 7:16am On May 18, 2013
...and your wrong information that F-15 and F-16 jets in iraq war were not shot doen by AAA guns....try correct that wrong info. i have all the weblinks to prove me right, but i dont want to repeat old posts.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:33am On May 18, 2013
Empty tin makes a lot of noise. Its unfortunate the ANC has changed from the apartheid's radical foreign policy to passive foreign policy and vowed not to challenge any country other than to stabilise peace. The ANC has decided to retire the use of weapons of mass destruction and pushed the SA military scientists not to explore any of such projects anymore. It is not to say that we do not have that capability. Now that the vicious dog has been locked inside the cage and people manage to walk across the street freely, they begin to think that the once vicious dog is all gone. During the Apartheid not even the likes of Nigeria could have such big mouth not even the mighty Egypt.
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 7:50am On May 18, 2013
The SA navy wants to equip itself with an Aircraft carrier, but president Zuma and the ANC are against it.

http://africadefensejournal./2012/01/19/republic-of-south-africa-what-warship-zuma-claim-holds-no-water/
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by FighterPilot(m): 8:01am On May 18, 2013
Israel never helped Apartheid-SA in its nuclear programme, claimed the institute of Science and international security, UN, US and the ANC.

http://isis-online.org/publications/southafrica/ir0594.html
Re: Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa? by andrewza: 8:13am On May 18, 2013
agaugust: ...and your wrong information that F-15 and F-16 jets in iraq war were not shot doen by AAA guns....try correct that wrong info. i have all the weblinks to prove me right, but i dont want to repeat old posts.

Did I say that non where shot down. I gave a numbers of them shot down and by what. In all only a few where lost.

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (2991) (Reply)

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.