Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,435 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help (61098 Views)

I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / I Lied To Her That I Have Feelings For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by thunderbabs: 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
What did u do to ur vagina gangan? Das wha me i want to knw fa shocked
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by maasoap(m): 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
KreativGenius:

Tosin, it's way beyond the hymen issue. How can the guy entrust his decisions, his life to such an individual. Also guys, once a lady accepts a proposal, sexual intercourse is permitted. I can prove from ancient Jewish traditions, i wonder why guys wait till wedding for proposal. The guy will feel duped, and won't be able to trust her for life. It's a different thing if he knew she wasn't a virgin, that's different matter entirely, this one is a dupe, a fraudster, a liar, a murder, she doesn't deserve that marriage
Thank you. I said it, it has gone beyond lying. The guy will never be happy with what she did (fake hymen), not with she said (claimed to be a virgin).
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Impostor: 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:
Some people won't read the opening post yet call me names. I was 15. I didn't even know what sex was. The man is long married and will never admit he did that. My fiancé wouldn't have believed my story then. I doubt he would now...

Stop arguing, just tell him a man took advantage of you. SIMPLE. BETTER TELL HIM THAT THAN ALLOW HIM find out in future. TELL HIM THAT THE MAN TOOK ADVANTAGE OF YOU
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by smada13(m): 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
My sister, quietly let it pass by and shut your mouth for some years, since he had sex with you and he couldn't know, why scatter your incoming marriage with your wide mouth madam?
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Mydazz(m): 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
Lomprico2:
Tell him if it will gives u peace. If you think you might loose him if u do, then keep shut and live happily ever after. Afterall its not the type of lie that will damage anything.
90% of couples today marry as non virgins and countless lie before, during and after wedding oat.

To me its no biggie undecided

That wedding OAT cracked me up big time

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 05, 2017
maasoap:

Thank you. I said it, it has gone beyond lying. The guy will never be happy with what she did (fake hymen), not with she said (claimed to be a virgin).

She will lie she didn't know, or that she didn't bleed. If it's tight sha, or if she didn't have intercourse since then it will be tight, and the guy will imagine she didn't bleed, this is the other or only excuse she has to give
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
thunderbabs:
What did u do to ur vagina gangan? Das wha me i want to knw fa shocked
Baddext guy sighted

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Talkwell: 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
sniperwolf:
Lol!!! My guy go dey expect tight püssy

ur username is similar to a youtuber that runs a gaming channel
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by free2ryhme: 7:30pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:
Please help I had to create a new account for this.

When I was 15, a man in our neighbourhood had sex with me. I was too confused and embarrassed to tell anyone about it. I didn't get pregnant. While growing up, I still remembered the incident and kept away from dating through out my university days.

I met my fiancé in 2014. Somehow I told him I was still a virgin when we were still getting to know ourselves. He asked me to marry him soon after. It seemed as if the main reason he wanted marriage was because he felt I was a decent girl and I didn't want him to find out after our wedding. I did some stuffs to my vagina and we had sex. It was like the whole process of deflowering again. He seemed satisfied.

The issue is that I feel scared starting my marriage on a lie. Standing before the priest when there's a secret between us. We've done the necessary intro. I don't know what to think anymore. Should I let him continue believing he's the only man I've been with?

fabricated lies
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Adebowale89(m): 7:31pm On Nov 05, 2017
not all lies are lies. some lies are psychologically regarded as wisdom

I felt is unnecessary telling him, so far he had found his was inside of you

I'm a man, if you tell me sth like this thereafter, my respect, love and trust for you we melt down

ask for God forgiveness and move on
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Chukazu: 7:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
what nonsense!

you both already had sex,so if you would feel guilty before a priest ,he should as well feel guilty .undecided

if he was looking for a decent girl then he should have been decent enough not to sleep with you
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by edumondial: 7:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
My sister kindly tell him the truth about urself. What happened was like a rape, u didn't consent to it. And since then, u hv kept to urself and detest having any affair with any man. Kudos to you! Pls tell him and believe me, he would love u the more. Do not build ur marriage foundation on lies. Thank you
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
freakthingz:

Sorry for qouting so many times but your mindset is intriguing, would you marry a 15yr old girl? Just curious

Marry a fifteen year old...what the hell for..??
Marry means u'll go in depth knowing the persona nd ask a lot of info.
Casual sexx don't require a lot of info...when I use to shag without care...I've had sex with a girl in less than 4hs of meeting..
I'm just saying a lot of men sleep with these minors not knowing they are minors...u need to see my 14year old niece..u'll think she's 25 or something..her mum is just afraid..they monitor are social media life 24/7
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by tosyne2much(m): 7:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
KreativGenius:

Like we've both established, its not about the kitty, but she's a cheap fraudster, the guy will not feel safe around her. Why marry a person we can't trust? Mark her, the marriage will have issues except thre are elders that can calm the guy, this is the only solution, she needs to go speak to people that know the guy before the marriage, so he can decide of his free will to go on with it, otherwise he will say she stole his free will
It's better she shut her mouth because the truth will most likely cost her the marriage, or what do you think?
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by kennypedia(m): 7:38pm On Nov 05, 2017
frenzyduchess:
i don't know why this comment made me laugh, let's just hope karma has decided to take an eternal chill pill on her matter
I believe not everyone is lucky, why do girls lie when it comes to sexuality I have met with someone who had consentual sex with her ex but due to parental problem they were separated but had to lie she was drugged to her fiancée just because he knew she's not a virgin
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Raphael007(m): 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
Good day OP, well you didn't only lie about being a virgin to him but you also deceived him by doing some stuff to your virgina which make it premeditated, well my own two kobo is that you keep it to yourself, since it has already happened but strive to be truthful at your dealings it will help you a great deal since it has to do with marriage.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's better she shut her mouth because the truth will most likely cost her the marriage, or what do you think?

If she's reading this, if she didn't have sex since then, the passage will be tight and almost the same like a virgin, at times, if it's very long, it becomes super tight, she needs to shut her mouth up. Not every virgin bleeds, more son, every guy knows girls lose virginity from intense exercising or may not bleed at all. Please Tosin tell her to shut up
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
freakthingz:

Then by your logic since a 15yr old is equal in mental capacity and experience to an adult they should be able to vote or become political leaders.

Why don't they reduce it to 13 or 11 at once, it's like your talking from experience, would you have sex with a 15yr old girl if she threw herself at you?

Yes I would if I ddnt know she's 15....did u see the Rmd's daughter's from a thread yestday..by this time last week she was still 15...
Tell me u won't shag if she threw herself at u and u ddnt know about the age details...
There was a time I go to parties and clubs alot..u dnt enter Nigerian bars and clubs with ID...guy, pple asks for age when konji is calling a the lady infront of you looks like 25
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by macphilip: 7:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
so you were fairly used OK but lied that you are brand new
Naija girls can lie for Africa
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by dollytino4real(f): 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
why lie? who virgin epp?

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
Because of the mentality of people, now the writer stated that he thought she was decent because she was a virgin, I am sure that is one of the things that also motivated him to put a ring on it, they forget that even so called virgins are doing anal, go north, you go fear
Looking at it from all angles, it's better she shuts up sha
kennypedia:

I believe not everyone is lucky, why do girls lie when it comes to sexuality I have met with someone who had consentual sex with her ex but due to parental problem they were separated but had to lie she was drugged to her fiancée just because he knew she's not a virgin
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by iamrammy(m): 7:44pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:

When I was 15, a man in our neighbourhood had sex with me. I was too confused and embarrassed to tell anyone about it. I didn't get pregnant. While growing up, I still remembered the incident and kept away from dating through out my university days.

I met my fiancé in 2014. Somehow I told him I was still a virgin when we were still getting to know ourselves. He asked me to marry him soon after. It seemed as if the main reason he wanted marriage was because he felt I was a decent girl and I didn't want him to find out after our wedding. I did some stuffs to my vagina and we had sex. It was like the whole process of deflowering again. He seemed satisfied.

The issue is that I feel scared starting my marriage on a lie. Standing before the priest when there's a secret between us. We've done the necessary intro. I don't know what to think anymore. Should I let him continue believing he's the only man I've been with?
you did some stuff to your vagina....if truely u only had sex once u wouldn't have needed to do anything to your vagina because it would have still been intact,stop lying to yourself the only reason you are here is because you had relationships and you are worried that you will need to keep doing stuffs to your vagina to keep it tight. i won't judhe you but you are wicked for decieving that young man.more reasons why i can't trust no biatch

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
sinaj:
You better look for a way to tell him yourself even if it will cost you the wedding.
If he should find out himself he might feel betrayed nd hate u.

If he really loves you, the truth wnt stop him from getting married to you and if tries to stp the wedding just know he doesnt worth it.

I wonder why people lie to their loved ones sad
On your mind now, you think you made sense...

...you are right on your mind! cheesycheesy YOU MADE SENSE!!cool grin grin grin
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by MrDKR(m): 7:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
Madam, why complicate your problems? You no know say "follow-come" na follow come?

Well, since you said he had had sex with you if I get you properly, he might not get too mad @ you, after all, e don chop him own share too. smiley smiley

But on a more serious note, find time to confess to him as soon as possible that you lied to him, HE WILL SURE RESPECT YOU for that, but IF he discovers in future, trust me that's the beginning of the crack in your home.

Goodluck Girl!
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Codes151(m): 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:

you are a crook! But it’s cool...

Is he a virgin? If no! Don’t bother telling him shit.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by kidneystones(m): 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2017
My darling sister, its your conscience n the bitter truth about conscience is until you clear , it will keep coming and haunting you , my compromised advice is that you let him know , cos your conscience won't free you easily.

Talking from experience. lipsrsealed
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
OrestesDante:
grin

Most babes will want to know the stuffs you packaged that made the process looks like it's a real deflowering. Trust me wink.

Jokes apart.

Be a woman, be bold tell him the truth. But the man will be very disappointed. I hope the level of trust he had built in you will not be brought down

As a lady if you do not have sex for a long time it gets tight there. But since the op said she did some stuffs that means she had sex after her incident with her uncle.

If its only your uncle that has slept with you then let your husband know you were raped.
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
freakthingz:

Is a 15yr old an adult yes or no?
You didn't have to type all that lol

U don't have to ask me a polar question on this matter just to hook me..we are not in a court of law..we r only being objective here based on the OP's presented information...

No a fifteen year old is not an adult....but pple ought to learn to be responsible and not blame the sex she fully had consent to on ignorance just because her birth certificate is saying one or two digit less than 18...

Her mates are making millions...how old is Kylie jenner when she started making money...I get all ur points anyways..
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by enemyofprogress: 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
Tell him and be rest assured that you will lose his confidence and respect. Who truth epp?
Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by Rhea(f): 7:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
Cedarseeds:

You need to sit down with this man as soon as possible and tell him everything you have not told him about yourself. I can guess that there are so many things you are keeping from him. It also gives him the opportunity to open up to you fully if he has not done that part. When you build your marriage on one lie, you set the stage for a guaranteed disastrous marriage. After that, if he still wants to go on with the marriage (and he will, if he truly loves you), then you can enter the marriage vow with a clear conscience that fears no accusation. If you think you can slide one cheap lie here and there and play it smart, my dear, you never see anything. If the man is marrying you because you are a virgin, then you should not be entering such a marriage anyway. Make sure you have this meeting as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help by AryEmber(f): 7:53pm On Nov 05, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Marry a fifteen year old...what the hell for..??
Marry means u'll go in depth knowing the persona nd ask a lot of info.
Casual sexx don't require a lot of info...when I use to shag without care...I've had sex with a girl in less than 4hs of meeting..
I'm just saying a lot of men sleep with these minors not knowing they are minors...u need to see my 14year old niece..u'll think she's 25 or something..her mum is just afraid..they monitor are social media life 24/7
Don't mind Op jare, 15 ko 2 ni.The only kid I believe may be innocent is a 6 years old. I was 13 when our ex-neighbour said he'd like to show me how much he loved me in his bedroom,the kind of song I sang to my mom en,she was shocked sef cause we had not talk about anything sexual before but trust school friends to fill you in.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

"Don't Lose Your Husband Because Of Boyfriend"- Nigerian Lady Advises / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.