Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman (22516 Views)

Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section / Imported Poultry Egg Incubator: Tested And Trusted / Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 9:32am On Nov 11, 2017
kagari:
Its seems I am enjoying

Jethro2 and Trixia epistles than the topic in discuss

You two are real entertainers . thanks for the comic relief from you too

Bros no be only you. Have learnt a lot from this singular topic that has degenerated. Trivia and Jethro make una no stop oooo. In management, Crisis is an inevitable tool towards organisational growth and development.
God bless you for your reactions. You all just saved a soul from heart attack.
More revelations pls.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jessybabe46(f): 9:56am On Nov 11, 2017
jethro2:
Hmnnnn.
I remembered been labelled the queen of bad news for cassava then...

I was scorned and called several names for saying lesgupnigeria was lying about the profitability of cassava planting.

I remembered a WhatsApp group of another woman too that was shouting for refund of her money. It was quickly dozed when lesgup agree to refund her money.

We all shut it up.

And now another one brewing.

Who know how many more that didn't speak out.

Every practical farmer knows cassava price are not predictable.

Yes. I agreed I got burnt.
But I never keep lying to people that its profitable because I need their fund to play with.

And here you come online vomiting gibberish saying you help the investor.

You should be on your kneels pleading for messing up the guys fund with the promise of refunding his capital if not with interest.

You obviously mislead him from the beginning because you know you will hide behind fire or whatever excuse you have cooked up.

Investor...
Please hold him tight.
Make sure he pay for every of your money to the last kobo.

And for anyone that lesgupnigeria must have messed up their fund, time for you to speak out.

Please give us another story when you refund the guys money.

Leave the bull and cock story of fire and animal.

Remember that's the same thing you told the other woman too. That cow ate her farm.

Talking of 2 years back

See who is talking.
I think this is the time to take action against you.
So you have mind to come here and castigate other people.
My personal experience with you is bad.we gave you money hoping that you are an expert, when time is ripe for harvest we keep hearing stories.
@Trixia,kindly PM me for your contact,we are forming coalition to take action against this lady.
Lesgup has his shortcomings but with no sentiments he is a straightforward guy

My advice for OP
Visit the farm,I want to believe if your cassava is not there,he would have told you.

I visited his farm early this year and these are some of the pictures I took

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 11, 2017
jessybabe46:

See who is talking.
My personal experience with you is bad.we gave you money hoping that you are an expert, when time is ripe for harvest we keep hearing stories.
@Trixia,kindly PM me for your contact,we are forming coalition to take action against this lady.

My advice for OP
Visit the farm,I want to believe if your cassava is not there,he would have told you.

I don't get it. Are you people defending the scammer?
I thought you guys are millionaires by now. Why not pay the op and save yourself the stress of a bad reputation if at all it can still be rescued?

11 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by stagger: 10:30am On Nov 11, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

I thought you guys are millionaires by now. Why not pay the op and save yourself the stress of a bad reputation if at all it can still be rescued?

Nobody is defending Legsup. It is clear that there were lots of shortfalls on his side and I am of the opinion that Legsup should clear things from his end fast. OP was also accused of not paying fully for the work done and he has not come here to counter this, which shows he probably told us one side of the story and conveniently left out certain implicating details on his own side. How much is OP expecting to be paid when he has been accused of paying only a portion of the total investment amount?

The most annoying aspect is some of what is being raised about this Jethro woman; she has yet to address these as well.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jessybabe46(f): 10:37am On Nov 11, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

I am not supporting anybody
we should not be judgemental in situations like this.
If I have not met and visited Lesgup and Jethro,i would have stated otherwise

I didnot want to comment initially not until I saw her comment.
You don't tag someone scammer until you have done your due diligence.

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 11, 2017
jessybabe46:

All these internet farmers. Most of this people only make their living from those who are ignorant. I belief if I have a large farm, it should be clear to the investor the size of your farm, pictures of the farm, etc.
Ask legsup to tell you about the potential profits from his plantain or cassava farm, he will dodge it like a bullet.

9 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by frisky2good(m): 11:45am On Nov 11, 2017
jessybabe46:

The accused is a scammer. Simple! Where are the pictures of the destroyed cassava?

7 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by TRIXIA: 12:21pm On Nov 11, 2017
Lesgup i dont personally know, so i wont talk stupid and assuming eventhough his modus operandi is a typical farm manager's scam script but Jethro2 i knoW too well.
you can read her confession
Lmaoooo
quote author=frisky2good post=62277460]

The accused is a scammer. Simple! Where are the pictures of the destroyed cassava?[/quote]
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by RealityShot: 2:36pm On Nov 11, 2017
frisky2good:
Some people are just saying OP should follow the accused to go and see the farm. Hmmmmmm. Come go know your papa land na hin some people take go heaven ooooo. OP, do not go alone oooo.
seconded..

3 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by RealityShot: 2:53pm On Nov 11, 2017
EMMAACHILE:

All these internet farmers. Most of this people only make their living from those who are ignorant. I belief if I have a large farm, it should be clear to the investor the size of your farm, pictures of the farm, etc.
Ask legsup to tell you about the potential profits from his plantain or cassava farm, he will dodge it like a bullet.
lmao!
oga speaks..

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:29pm On Nov 11, 2017
After all said & done, still no visible solution, but complication from the discussions.

Op, how much is the money in question? Do you have details of your transaction? Do you intend to continue or what is your intent in your business relationship with the person in question?

Can't judge, but I will encourage you work it out & in future, do your farm yourself close to your location.
All the Best

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 11, 2017
RealityShot:
lmao!
oga speaks..
My brother I tire oh.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by eminikansoso(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2017
excelsiorfarm:
After all said & done, still no visible solution, but complication from the discussions.

Op, how much is the money in question? Do you have details of your transaction? Do you intend to continue or what is your intent in your business relationship with the person in question?

Can't judge, but I will encourage you work it out & in future, do your farm yourself close to your location.
All the Best
If you want to engage in commercial farming, start with little and grow from there.
Rome is not built in a day
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2017
eminikansoso:

If you want to engage in commercial farming, start with little and grow from there.
Rome is not built in a day
iam not a visitor in that field. Good advice though.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by oyetpel(m): 11:18pm On Nov 11, 2017
Chaos in Agric. section.

I will keep saying it, Nigeria is a mess.

cc: toyclicks

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by frisky2good(m): 7:58am On Nov 12, 2017
There can't be any solution because this is a clear case of fraud and the money has been spent. When someone collects another person's money and starts claiming the person did not pay for second weeding or labour, you know he is giving you reasons why he will not refund. Why didn't the accused leave the farm alone when OP did not pay when he was supposed to? He is even blaming OP for not coming to see the farm. Would that have prevented the fire? The accused is guilty and his goons have decided to take over the thread by attacking another farm manager without addressing the real issues OP raised.

excelsiorfarm:

All the Best

6 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by frisky2good(m): 8:01am On Nov 12, 2017
I can't see anything in these pictures to support your claim that the accused owns a farm

jessybabe46:

See who is talking.

My advice for OP

10 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by obstead200(m): 11:21am On Nov 12, 2017
kagari:
Its seems I am enjoying

Jethro2 and Trixia epistles than the topic in discuss

You two are real entertainers . thanks for the comic relief from you too
so, in summary, trixia (daniel) have been fc.king jethro2 (yinka) who is 5yrs older than him. They were biz partners as well as fuckmates.
Something went wrong along the line and Jethro2 is deeply pained (that's normal sha, once u are fvc.king a woman and u guys part ways on ur own terms, she can kill u). Thank God Jethro2 is not like that. She can't kill.
Rather she comes to Nairaland in the middle of another thread to entertain us with the story of her sexcapades with a student. Nice. Thanks jethro. We love the diversion.

10 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by stagger: 11:25am On Nov 12, 2017
obstead200:
so, in summary, trixia (daniel) have been fc.king jethro2 (yinka) who is 5yrs older than him. They were biz partners as well as fuckmates.
Something went wrong along the line and Jethro2 is deeply pained (that's normal sha, once u are fvc.king a woman and u guys part ways on ur own terms, she can kill u). Thank God Jethro2 is not like that. She can't kill.
Rather she comes to Nairaland in the middle of another thread to entertain us with the story of her sexcapades with a student. Nice. Thanks jethro. We love the diversion.

Nothing wey person no go see for Nairaland! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by lovelani(m): 11:28am On Nov 12, 2017
obstead200:

hahaha....you are a clown.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 1:31pm On Nov 12, 2017
frisky2good:

The accused is a scammer. Simple! Where are the pictures of the destroyed cassava?

Gbam.
That's what I said..
No picture evidence to back the burnt farm.
It was all all a pre orchestrated arrangement.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 1:44pm On Nov 12, 2017
obstead200:

Wow.
I am an entertainer.
A good oneat that
So glad some people are getting org_sms from that.
The pilled up sexual tensions are finally having some out let
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 1:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
@ the other something that claimed i scammed her/him.
I choose to ignore because you dont deserve my attention.

My time are precious and expensive.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2017
stagger:

Nobody is defending Legsup. It is clear that there were lots of shortfalls on his side and I am of the opinion that Legsup should clear things from his end fast. OP was also accused of not paying fully for the work done and he has not come here to counter this, which shows he probably told us one side of the story and conveniently left out certain implicating details on his own side. How much is OP expecting to be paid when he has been accused of paying only a portion of the total investment amount?

The most annoying aspect is some of what is being raised about this Jethro woman; she has yet to address these as well.

Only a JJC on Nairaland Agric section did not know the Nairaland "Methuselah"

Old age is suppose to breed maturity.
But nah ..
Seem the brain keep deteriorating here.

Who doesnt know methuselah live 100 years with nothing to show for it.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 2:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
lovelani:

hahaha....you are a clown.

You are just a low life attention seeker that is riding on the back of my enemys enemy is my friend.

I told you on my facebook page to get a life and create a path so people will know you for something.

I am still saying it right here that you should get a life.

Your obsession is with me.
So i am allowing you fulfil your destiny by not blocking you on my facebook timeline.

You are such an ar_e licker.

Keep tagging along..

Who knows when someone might pick you from the gutter.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 2:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
This is what the crew do to divert the thread.
Its the normal thing on nairaland.
They always have some minions that cry and fight for them until another incidence happen again.

Same way it happened 2015 while i was shouting.
They all came in drove..
Unfortunately the crew has reduced.

Methuselah is always leading the team of fighters.
He is an expert at that

2 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
jethro2:
This is what the crew do to divert the thread.
Its the normal thing on nairaland.
They always have some minions that cry and fight for them until another incidence happen again.

Same way it happened 2015 while i was shouting.
They all came in drove..
Unfortunately the crew has reduced.

Methuselah is always leading the team of fighters.
He is an expert at that
Lol. Who is that?
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by kagari: 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2017
jessybabe46:

See who is talking.

My advice for OP

Bro respect yourself oo, is this a picture of a farm?

3 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by frisky2good(m): 8:32am On Nov 13, 2017
I tire o. grin

kagari:

Bro respect yourself oo, is this a picture of a farm?
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by mayoor15(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
omolorlarh, come learn and laugh small
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by omolorlarh: 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
jethro2:

Its all lies.
Imagine I do project for someone and something like that open.

The first thing would have been to take picture with a camera that record the date.

Same thing when animal destroy farm.

You are right.
A farm where I once work if any animal dies and the manager isn't around we take a picture of it and send it.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by omolorlarh: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
mayoor15:
omolorlarh, come learn and laugh small
Water don pass garri.
Mr lesgupnigeria should return the op's capital. That is part of the losses managers encounter.
He should count his loss,learn from it and move on..
A guy i know once managed a farm for his friend.Pests invaded the farm and ate all the plants.He had to refund the loss personally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% / If watermelon is so profitable, why are farmers not cultivating it commercially? / 200 Graduates Get N74m, Free Land In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.