Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman - Agriculture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman (22528 Views)

Lesgupnigeria: Notice To All Nairalanders On Agric Section / Imported Poultry Egg Incubator: Tested And Trusted / Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Trustworthy Businessman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by stagger: 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Very apt summary of the case on hand, the lesgupnigeria guy has a network of scammers operating on this forum with the way they are blaiming the OP , He did not bring up all these risk for the OP to weigh his options before venturing into the deal with him, after collecting money and possibly sold the harvest he is now spinning rubbishy bush abi farm fire and goat chop cassava story.

Liken it to investing in a big company do the investors come to the office daily,weekly,monthly or quarterly to see how the business is runner, they just wait at the end of the year to get dividends and bonus shares as rewards for capital invested.left with me alone I would have arrested the guy with SSS and let him start telling them the story of how gait ate the cassava and the hunter that smoke benson and hedges that cause the fire in the farm, Most Nigerians are dubious when it comes to entrusting them with money to do things on your behalf.

I am sure you have never done business with Chinese, Indians, or Lebanese, or even Americans. Did a Russian company not pay only 10% for ALSCON and has refused to pay the balance of the money as well as fulfill other obligations associated with the contract? Or is Bernie Madoff or the "great" Mavrodian who keeps promising to change the world a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Flaghouse1: 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
stagger:

I believe there is a document called the prospectus, and investors are always advised to consult with their financial advisors before taking a decision, not to consult with the company people they want to invest in.

The OP is the owner of the money. It is his duty to have performed due diligence on an investment to be made with his hard-earned money, especially given his precarious situation.

Quite agree with you, he would have done due diligence believing that the prospect of the business presented to him are real,the point is that all this story of goat eat cassava and hunter smoke benson and burn crops are just after thoughts from the farm manager after selling the crop to cover up his inadequacies as regards meeting his own part of the bargain, I would suggest when going into such arrangement it should be documented and clauses to protect the investors included and executed by a lawyer so that all these story will not arise if it's outside the scope of the agreed terms of the business transactions

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Flaghouse1: 10:46pm On Nov 09, 2017
stagger:

I am sure you have never done business with Chinese, Indians, or Lebanese, or even Americans. Did a Russian company not pay only 10% for ALSCON and has refused to pay the balance of the money as well as fulfill other obligations associated with the contract? Or is Bernie Madoff or the "great" Mavrodian who keeps promising to change the world a Nigerian?

In the context of using Nigerians , I meant you never can trust your own blood brother with funds, every opportunity they have they want to mess up your finances,
Those countries you mentioned , majority of them are dubious in their business in the country, but the crux is that we harm ourselves more than these foreigners,

3 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by stagger: 11:30pm On Nov 09, 2017
lovelani:

this Yinka so called Jethro2 is such a frustrated woman and she will never for once listen to another mans opinion. its obvious, reason why no man is ready to wed you. such a rude thing. i saw this NL post on her fb wall and tried to correct her that it's wrong but as usual she went crazy. lesgup is at fault, but you do@Jethro2 needs to shut your mouth up here mehn .

She just rants like a demented woman. Meanwhile her own hands are not clean. She and Legsup have had previous beef here. I don't even want to recall the exchange of words I had with her because she was bent on having her own myopic opinion over that of others who have also had experiences.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by lovelani(m): 11:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
stagger:

She just rants like a demented woman. Meanwhile her own hands are not clean. She and Legsup have had previous beef here. I don't even want to recall the exchange of words I had with her because she was bent on having her own myopic opinion over that of others who have also had experiences.

lol i was aware of the beef. she will never agree with you unless you agree.that she's correct. asha obinrin .
The op should visit the farm and feed this thread with the update. so this hypocrite can stop wailing.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Ezkid(m): 12:22am On Nov 10, 2017
Lesgupnigeria:

I didn't want to reply you but I feel the need to educate you.
In every business there are challenges.
I informed him about the risk involved before we started.
The success of any business lies in rising above the challenges and find a way to minimise all risks.
This is what we have done by replanting the cassava lost this year to rectify and meet our target which is what we have done and the just planted cassava are doing very fine.
Youre nothing but a shameless thief! Hell, you sold those cassavas, pocketed the first profits and then seeking adjustments by replanting, if u snap the burnt farm and send the pics to the op I guess he'll have no reason to doubt u.

7 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by adisabarber(m): 8:48am On Nov 10, 2017
He has no picture evidence of the burnt farm but he wants OP to come with him into the forest. My people, please let everyone know when you are going into the bush with anyone ooooo. I don talk the one wey God send me.

Ezkid:
Youre nothing but a shameless thief! Hell, you sold those cassavas, pocketed the first profits and then seeking adjustments by replanting, if u snap the burnt farm and send the pics to the op I guess he'll have no reason to doubt u.

8 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by TRIXIA: 9:58am On Nov 10, 2017
@Jethro2 Go remove what you posted on facebook about lesgup.
Respect yourself!
Do not judge, so you wont be judged
I can see you have escalated this to your facebook page.
Are you sure this is what you want?
He who comes into equity must come with clean hands
He with sin should not cast the first stone
Remove the log in your eyes
I repeat, go remove all that write-up
Dont start what you cannot finish.
I am waiting for you.
Haba!!!! Haba!!!!!!!
Why you like this?
Who created you this way?
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by lovelani(m): 11:47am On Nov 10, 2017
TRIXIA:
Respect yourself!
I am waiting for you.
Haba!!!! Haba!!!!!!!
Why you like this?

i really dont understand why she's like that. koyemi rara .
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Flaghouse1: 11:56am On Nov 10, 2017
TRIXIA:
Respect yourself!
I am waiting for you.
Haba!!!! Haba!!!!!!!
Why you like this?

Why are you guys leaving the main difference discourse and digressing, the farm manger scammed somebody why not handle that than bringing in all these past issues

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by stagger: 12:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
Flaghouse1:

Why are you guys leaving the main difference discourse and digressing, the farm manger scammed somebody why not handle that than bringing in all these past issues

We have told the OP what to do. I even wonder why he has been so silent since. Let him travel down and meet Legsup to sort this out. I would even go further to ask Legsup to foot his client's bill as the visit will also help him salvage whatever is left of his reputation.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by TRIXIA: 4:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
Everyone one is guilty until proven innocent, Jethro2 is a farm manager too And had similar ordeal like lesgup
Shes the one you should refer this to
She should not use personal beef to elude objective reasoning of investigation
Taking it personal like she made a catch
Did you confirm that Lesgup is a scammer?
I personal have reservations for lesgup but i told him directly on this platform
His deals seen cunning and not straightforward but i didnt act and talk like I'm better
Hr might have sold that guy's produce when cassava was hot cake
Bare in mind that wvwn the OP didnt give him majority of needed cash
#Business is business
#Confirm before you convict
#No one is pure
#Get the facts
#Respect
#graciasamigos
Flaghouse1:

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 4:39pm On Nov 10, 2017
TRIXIA:
Respect yourself!
I am waiting for you.
Haba!!!! Haba!!!!!!!
Why you like this?

And if I dont Daniel?
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Flaghouse1:

He has some beef to settle with me.
Its long over due.
He got me banned yesterday by reporting me
I hope he wont today so we can trash it out.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by frisky2good(m): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2017
Some people are just saying OP should follow the accused to go and see the farm. Hmmmmmm. Come go know your papa land na hin some people take go heaven ooooo. OP, do not go alone oooo.

4 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by Flaghouse1: 4:54pm On Nov 10, 2017
TRIXIA:
Everyone one is guilty until proven innocent, Jethro2 is a farm manager too And had similar ordeal like lesgup
I personal have reservations for lesgup but i told him directly on this platform
His deals seen cunning and not straightforward but i didnt act and talk like I'm better
#Business is business
#No one is pure
#Get the facts
#Respect
#graciasamigos

thanks for the Elucidative epistle,I now know where you are coming from and heading to 'equity and fairness.' if jethro2 had had similar incidence he should not blow this one out of proportion rather appeal to the good conscience of the farm manger for restitution to his investor and in same vein clear up his owl mess
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 5:02pm On Nov 10, 2017
TRIXIA:
Respect yourself!
I am waiting for you.
Haba!!!! Haba!!!!!!!
Why you like this?

If I dont ..

Please dont forget to tell them that I scammed you in 2013-2014.

The cassava project flopped which i never hide from anyone.

And 2015, I seduced you to get more money..

Hennnn henn

And then you were virtually living with me at every holiday until your parent show up.

And to think i am older than you by 5 years

And i was seducely f_cking you.

And the child that you are could not resist me...

Least i forget possibly you have some nude picture of me..

Ohhh It could be video recording

And until April 2016 last year when your parent followed you down did you realise I have been using juju on you.

Please add whatever you think i did not include

Plenty dirt you do have.

For someone that messed around together for years, its expected.

Remember he who must come to equity must come with clean hands

1 Like

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by jethro2: 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2017
TRIXIA:
#Business is business
#No one is pure
#Get the facts
#Respect
#graciasamigos

I thought you must have grown up.
I have always known you have inferiority complex..
But sincerely I never know you are this childish.
You should grow up
You should face me direct and not hiding under someone's post to become champion.

Daniel I don't cowed
I don't get threatened
I might respect you because of the past.

You cross that boundary
You goofed

I am here for you.
Let me have the rest
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2017
I hope you were here to solve an issue & not create another, trixia & Jethro 2 please settle your issues out of this thread. For the one in question accused, restitution with the op will solve all this hullabaloo.

Where is the farm? What stage is it now? Should the op come & who pay the bills etc. What is the guarantee of his security?

Let peace reign. Shalom

4 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by muhamm3d: 6:12pm On Nov 10, 2017
TRIXIA:
#Business is business
#No one is pure
#Get the facts
#Respect
#graciasamigos

You people are lazy scammers. It's so obvious you are the same lesgup. One day na gun they will use to shoot you dirty thieves. I guess with this you have confessed what you did with his cassava. Y'all continue soon men will be setting meetings with y'all and just gun you down and move. Thieves. Steal someone's hard earned cash and start dancing around. Bastards. Very soon just watch.

7 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by muhamm3d: 6:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
frisky2good:
Some people are just saying OP should follow the accused to go and see the farm. Hmmmmmm. Come go know your papa land na hin some people take go heaven ooooo. OP, do not go alone oooo.

As in I'm so sure there is no cassava farming anywhere. Even if he takes him to a someone's called cassava farm it belongs to another farmer. Never do wells. Awon oloshi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by TRIXIA: 6:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
Thank you chief
Flaghouse1:

thanks for the Elucidative epistle,I now know where you are coming from and heading to 'equity and fairness.' if jethro2 had had similar incidence he should not blow this one out of proportion rather appeal to the good conscience of the farm manger for restitution to his investor and in same vein clear up his owl mess

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by TRIXIA: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lmaoooooo........no way!!!!!!
I am not Lesgup sir
Sorry if i made you think so
muhamm3d:

You people are lazy scammers. It's so obvious you are the same lesgup. One day na gun they will use to shoot you dirty thieves. I guess with this you have confessed what you did with his cassava. Y'all continue soon men will be setting meetings with y'all and just gun you down and move. Thieves. Steal someone's hard earned cash and start dancing around. Bastards. Very soon just watch.
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by TRIXIA: 6:46pm On Nov 10, 2017
Thank you Sir
excelsiorfarm:
I hope you were here to solve an issue & not create another, trixia & Jethro 2 please settle your issues out of this thread. For the one in question accused, restitution with the op will solve all this hullabaloo.

Where is the farm? What stage is it now? Should the op come & who pay the bills etc. What is the guarantee of his security?

Let peace reign. Shalom
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:50pm On Nov 10, 2017
TRIXIA:
Thank you Sir
Thank God
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by TRIXIA: 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hahahaha.....lmaooooo
OMG Yinka wont kill me
You are the one using someone's post to have a lift my dear
Lmaoooo........
Yinka you should be a grandma now o
Start talking and reasoning like a matured woman
You know me anyways, try get to my level
Funny girl
quote author=jethro2 post=62256071]

I thought you must have grown up.
I have always known you have inferiority complex..
But sincerely I never know you are this childish.
You should grow up
You should face me direct and not hiding under someone's post to become champion.

Daniel I don't cowed
I don't get threatened
I might respect you because of the past.

You cross that boundary
You goofed

I am here for you.
Let me have the rest[/quote]
Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by TRIXIA: 7:08pm On Nov 10, 2017
Whats your networth now?
You fed and still feeding on crumbs
I cant recollect some what you wrote but leave lesgup alone
I know you deeply hurt and beefing the world,
Please find a place in your wounded heart to thoroughly investigate lesgup and Op
Let peace and agribusiness continue to thrive
#onelove

jethro2:

If I dont ..

Please dont forget to tell them that I scammed you in 2013-2014.

The cassava project flopped which i never hide from anyone.

And 2015, I seduced you to get more money..

Hennnn henn

And then you were virtually living with me at every holiday until your parent show up.

And to think i am older than you by 5 years

And i was seducely f_cking you.

And the child that you are could not resist me...

Least i forget possibly you have some nude picture of me..

Ohhh It could be video recording

And until April 2016 last year when your parent followed you down did you realise I have been using juju on you.

Please add whatever you think i did not include

Plenty dirt you do have.

For someone that messed around together for years, its expected.

Remember he who must come to equity must come with clean hands

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by sedulus(m): 7:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
That is major why I don't want to be committed in farm management... I prefer just setup and u manage your thing yourself... If things goes wrong I offer advice ....

I think both party should settle this with good and matured way...my advice Sedulus Plantain Farm

2 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by saliubello(m): 9:16pm On Nov 10, 2017
muhamm3d:

As in I'm so sure there is no cassava farming anywhere. Even if he takes him to a someone's called cassava farm it belongs to another farmer. Never do wells. Awon oloshi
Let's mind our language tone. #hatespeechloading

What if?? You write/speak too seaming sure. You forgot that caveat. What if!

God only knows best.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by kagari: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2017
Its seems I am enjoying

Jethro2 and Trixia epistles than the topic in discuss

You two are real entertainers . thanks for the comic relief from you too

7 Likes

Re: Mr Yusuff Gbenga Lesgupnigeria Is A Tested and Trusted Businessman by TRIXIA: 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2017
Lmaooo grin smiley cheesy.......Thanks Chief
kagari:
Its seems I am enjoying

Jethro2 and Trixia epistles than the topic in discuss

You two are real entertainers . thanks for the comic relief from you too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Chickens Forced To "Skip" Meals As Cost Of Poultry Feed Rises By 100% / If watermelon is so profitable, why are farmers not cultivating it commercially? / 200 Graduates Get N74m, Free Land In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.