Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? (36598 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Cutehector(m): 3:29am On Nov 08, 2017
Lefulefu...
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 08, 2017
Cutehector:
Lefulefu...
sorry o have to go back to bed again grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by chibuike65: 6:09am On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Did you understand my post before quoting me?
Do I have to meet them to know? Is it not from their comments and online conduct that'll determine if they're worth meeting?

We don't meet the same type of guys. BTW, I said most.
lets give it a shot am sending DM right away
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by dollytino4real(f): 6:11am On Nov 08, 2017
TSOM:

Worthless, simpleton-esque whôre!

"...Maintenance..."?! You're suggesting men should pay for sex they have with you?

You're nothing more than a pleasure toy to be discarded at will.

Cursed may you be for reinforcing the stereotype that all women are playthings and sex objects.

I have never dated a woman who expects to be paid for sex, still I am not. There are still rare ones I interact with.

A thousand curses on you for giving those good girls a bad name!

ur mother, ur sisters are the cursed ones, so ur runaway dad did not take care of ur mum b4 wedding her
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by IamSINZ(m): 6:11am On Nov 08, 2017
They are very much "dateable".

Dealing with their baggage is the only problem.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by chibuike65: 6:12am On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Did you understand my post before quoting me?
Do I have to meet them to know? Is it not from their comments and online conduct that'll determine if they're worth meeting?

We don't meet the same type of guys. BTW, I said most.
re you for real?
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Absolutely nothing bro, it's normal to send a PM. If pms was a big deal to me, I'll reply them.
Some will insult you and still send you pms. Others will send you, get no reply, and start throwing tantrums.
It's a big deal for you, so you talked about that!

You are not the only female who receives PMs here. Others do too but are quiet about it.

Ladies do send PMs also. You really don't know where your help could come from because it's not about dating. Sometimes, you just need to make friends.

4 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 7:09am On Nov 08, 2017
dollyjoy:
Woaw,so the above mentioned are only limited to Nairaland? Lolz, you haven't seen or heard a situation where a guy go round telling his friends he is done with a particular girl I.e kiss and tell? Hear this Ma, Being matured is an individual thing,it has absolutely nothing to do with Nairaland or any online forum. Just as I opined earlier, the M monikers we see here are the people we meet everyday.

now this is a wise lady who has got a brain.

2 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by TSOM(m): 7:10am On Nov 08, 2017
dollytino4real:
ur mother, ur sisters are the cursed ones, so ur runaway dad did not take care of ur mum b4 wedding her
Any man who makes the mistake of marrying you should rather have himself thrown into a beehive on every alternate day. The pain, the excruciating pain he'd feel from the stinging would pale in comparison to the regret of having a sprawling liability like you under his roof.

It's November; that time of the year when cruel ritualists are on the hunt for opportunistic greedy leeches like you who are looking for men to fleece and, using your own phrase, "pay for your kpekus maintenance". May you get what such females deserve and end up like them.

Again, a thousand curses on you for giving good women a bad name and making more men think all women sell their bodies for money.

Worthless, lazy prôstituting humanoid!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by makydebbie(f): 7:12am On Nov 08, 2017
DeeTus:
It's a big deal for you, so you talked about it!

You are not the only female who receives PMs here. Others do too but are quiet about it.

Ladies do send PMs also. You really don't know where your help could come from because it's not about dating. Sometimes, you just need to make friends.
Hey!
Are you trying to pick on me or you truly didn't understand my post?
I never mentioned pms until someone brought it up. Bibi said they send senseless pms. This was my reply.

That is one thing. I'm not bothered about the pms sef, most are hypocrites.
I've never been bothered about PMs since day one. Used to reply, but now it's only for business purposes if I do reply.

ChiefPiko mentioned that I haven't replied his pms, and that was the second time I mentioned pms in this thread because he brought my notice to something.

So you cannot just quote me with false accusations that I go around mentioning pms. You'll not see me on threads gloating about PMs, be guided.

Ladies also send pms, that I know, I've sent a PM to.......... 1 for reasons best known to the bothrofuz.

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I'm sorry you've been attracting the wrong kind of guy.
You don't generalize whatever you go through or you've been putting up with. I don't meet offline with the categories of guys I listed earlier. And I reiterate, only few of them are sane, very few.

Madam physiatrist seems you've conducted mental evaluation of us all, pray do tell, who are the acclaimed sane few guys? you see hawk, this is why is this business women will never win, you all too gullible and fall for cheap antics. The same guy you're giving all sort of tag on here might be the hot dude you crushing on in school.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by makydebbie(f): 7:24am On Nov 08, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Madam physiatrist seems you've conducted mental evaluation of us all, pray do tell, who are the acclaimed sane few guys? you see hawk, this is why is this business women will never win, you all too gullible and fall for cheap antics. The same guy you're giving all sort of tag on here might be the hot dude you crushing on in school.
But it's true nau, just like only few ladies are sane, same with the guys. Abeg it's too late to validate themselves, we've seen their folly already.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by FTrebirth(m): 7:27am On Nov 08, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Lolzzzz.....U just remind me of Sergio Ramos.....That guy hates Messi with passion

Demebele would be back before den, He has started training

he has to start playing with the junior team first while his progress to recovery is monitored. i'm guessing before end of january.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 08, 2017
The tsom guy made a lot of sense.
I am not going to say dating a girl from here is not worth it, but it is certainly a difficult task.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by FTrebirth(m): 7:36am On Nov 08, 2017
[s]
Caringguy:
I don't give a fvck okay? undecided

I have fvcked three female here already and i have my reasons why i posted that photo of flamee, the other two i don't want to mention, they are one of the popular female nairalander.

They can't stop blowing up my pms coz they know that i paid them well cool
[/s]

you're a foolish nigga!

and idiots like you are the reason these little girls throw tantrums around and paint every guy the same. the only thing you fvck is your greased palm and you never cum to your senses.

i'm still trying to come in contact with the innocent guy you're impersonating. when that's done, you'll be exposed as a fake and forced to deactivate or cop a permanent ban.

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
But it's true nau, just like only few ladies are sane, same with the guys. Abeg it's too late to validate themselves, we've seen their folly already.

That is society, it has got nothing to do with Nl, twitter or 2go...sometimes I see comments on here from your kinds saying "romancelanders guys are kids, matured guys don't come here, they are in business or investment section" and I say to myself, when will women ever up their game must we always beat you guys 100 to nil?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by ayando(m): 7:41am On Nov 08, 2017
dayo2me:
I have observed many ladies here to be bossy and even some boast of being feminist from the tone of their posts. Many of them sound undateable, many of them are materialistic which make a lot of potential guys walk away. Lots of them with their excessive requirement scare guys away. I wonder how long it will take them to realise that marriage is beyond materials, it's about your character and wisdom that sustain marriage to a long extent. The funny part is, some after doing shakara and yanga to lots of potential guys eventually settle for less.

With all being said, make yourself available to guys, not just any.

Abi na
Who told u they want to marry. They are still young,so they want to enjoy their lives while it is still hot.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 08, 2017
NL is filled with all kinds of people, from all kinds of places; hoods you might never be caught dead in, or places you could only ever visit in your dreams; different mindsets and values. We are a very eclectic crowd. Whether someone is datable or not is an individual issue of compatibility. And clearly, from all the gender fights on various threads here, it can be said that very few guys here would make suitable dates for the NL ladies. And vise versa. It's not a bad thing, it's just a simple fact. People don't have to change themselves in order to fall into an "acceptable" category of someone whose views they don't even respect. Which is why I think this thread is redundant. Just keep swiping left.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by makydebbie(f): 7:49am On Nov 08, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

That is society, it has got nothing to do with Nl, twitter or 2go...sometimes I see comments on here from your kinds saying "romancelanders guys are kids, matured guys don't come here, they are in business or investment section" and I say to myself, when will women ever up their game must we always beat you guys 100 to nil?
Well, now it's nl. The op opened a thread and it was directed to nl ladies.

Romancelanders are kids? Oh well, a large amount of them act like one. Are you trying to say they don't?
Mature guys are here. Just that the unreasonable are so many that they overshadow them. That doesn't also mean everyone who visit other sections except romance are normal.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by elantraceey(f): 7:51am On Nov 08, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I'm sorry you've been attracting the wrong kind of guy.
You don't generalize whatever you go through or you've been putting up with. I don't meet offline with the categories of guys I listed earlier. And I reiterate, only few of them are sane, very few.

I do hope you're not limiting nairaland to romance section. I do believe you attract your kind, I've met quite a number of amazing minds from this forum though I barely interact, it's what you seek, you find.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by TSOM(m): 7:52am On Nov 08, 2017
Luckygurl:

I beg to disagree.

This is a two way scenario. You fail to point out scenarios where the males were the ones that first called it shots and came online to rant. For you to know this seemingly large number of fall outs where the females are to blame means you as well know that of your fellow male counter parts but choose to play the blind eye over it.

One thing I've noticed about nairaland is that there are cliques all around especially here in Romance section and to a large extent family section. And in a bid to seek for validation from a certain clique, the chicken hearted double faced fellow would attempt playing some hide and seek game which would tell off on an innocent fellow at the long run.

For every nairaland female you claim ain't worth dating, you've got a matching nairaland male that fits right into the picture created.

We are all interconnected on Nairaland. Even the supposed loners who aren't always active and frequent the more remote, less-visited sections of Nairaland converse with at least two Nairalanders off the forum. Those two in turn converse with at least six other Nairalanders who'd in turn converse with the ones in certain cliques.

While a lot of the guys discuss politics, football, business and other world issues, even on-Nairaland issues like the incessant banning by moderators and the dearth of quality topics, a small minority kiss and tell.

The females? It's all about kissing and telling. Gossiping about guys who send them private messages, the ones who are hitting on them, the stubborn ones whose money they'd extort since he doesn't want to leave them alone. And even shaming other Nairaland females.

I'm a fan of online dating. I've admitted to it on more than three occasions on the pages of Nairaland. Facebook dating to be precise. It has worked for me and is still working for me. At least you can both see each other's pictures, check each other's timeline, comments and replies to others to gauge to a large extent the personality of the other. Of course, the private conversations would reveal more, then you both agree to meet.
If it doesn't work out for long, each goes their separate way without scandals. You wouldn't want to start a scandal that'd consume you both 'cause Facebook doesn't offer you any anonymity like Nairaland does.

What's worse? Most of the Nairaland females acting up and denigrating the menfolk here aren't even worth half the weight of the weavons on their heads. Not in looks or character or financial independence.

Some of you have two or three thousand 'friends' on Facebook. Of this number, there should be at least two hundred who are 'dateable'. Why not make your play for them? If you're really as valuable as you lots always project on Nairaland; if you're really as good-looking, cultured and intelligent, why haven't you made a play for these people and why haven't they found you worthy of dating? smiley

Until you folks learn Nairaland doesn't provide the requisites to foster the connection and considerable trust for dating, you'd keep getting yourselves hurt in the process.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:02am On Nov 08, 2017
TSOM:

Any man who makes the mistake of marrying you should rather have himself thrown into a beehive on every alternate day. The pain, the excruciating pain he'd feel from the stinging would pale in comparison to the regret of having a sprawling liability like you under his roof.

It's November; that time of the year when cruel ritualists are on the hunt for opportunistic greedy leeches like you who are looking for men to fleece and, using your own phrase, "pay for your kpekus maintenance". May you get what such females deserve and end up like them.

Again, a thousand curses on you for giving good women a bad name and making more men think all women sell their bodies for money.

Worthless, lazy prôstituting humanoid!
you are known to be attacking and cursing women upandan,,you think it's funny but it's having a toll on you..you need rehabilitation.
don't quote me,I won't grace you with response.

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by FTrebirth(m): 8:04am On Nov 08, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
Messi is really a genius

91 goals in a year
73 in a season
4 golden ball awards

A question was raised in the 2014 world cup commentary

A legend said you can compare Messi to maradona and Pele...but you can't compare Ronaldo aka Penaldo to those greats

Isn't this guy a genius....If am Messi I would singlehandedly pick those I want to play with in the world cup next year....Higuain should fvck our out from that team

he has the right to make decisions for both club and national teams IMHO. and i don't blame his hesitation to renew his contract. we might lose that guy if the right players are not bought to assist him in january.

with the likes of puyol and xavi gone and iniesta gradually aging and contributing less, barca has downsized terribly in terms of quality. the midfield, our birthright, is no as formidable as it used to be and the defense is still a write-off save for umtiti (pique still sees himself as a striker and mascherano is always getting injured).

suarez right now is worse than benzema. dude doesn't have any use for his legs except running.

deulofeu x2 can't replace neymar. dembele should be better but he's still on injury break.

so, the only people left in the team are messi, rakitic and busquet and their efforts would not enough to overlap madrid for a long time on the table, not now that we have lapses in both defense and attack formations. we're yet to meet valencia, sociedad and madrid.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by BluntBoy(m): 8:09am On Nov 08, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
Only penaldo fans do such.....Messi fans don't do such

Meanwhile en route to Russia 2018

Wetin Ronaldo do you this guy cheesy
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Well, now it's nl. The op opened a thread and it was directed to nl ladies.

Romancelanders are kids? Oh well, a large amount of them act like one. Are you trying to say they don't?
Mature guys are here. Just that the unreasonable are so many that they overshadow them. That doesn't also mean everyone who visit other sections except romance are normal.

Since the gender dichotomy on here is getting wider each passing day making it difficult to reach a crux, I'd suggest everyone just engage in whatever is comfortable for them. Like you,you aren't interested in anyone's Pm...you don't bluff us, we don't bluff you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by conductor123(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2017
makydebbie:
Hey!
Are you trying to pick on me or you truly didn't understand my post?
I never mentioned pms until someone brought it up. Bibi said they send senseless pms. This was my reply.

I've never been bothered about PMs since day one. Used to reply, but now it's only for business purposes if I do reply.

ChiefPiko mentioned that I haven't replied his pms, and that was the second time I mentioned pms in this thread because he brought my notice to something.

So you cannot just quote me with false accusations that I go around mentioning pms. You'll not see me on threads gloating about PMs, be guided.

Ladies also send pms, that I know, I've sent a PM to SirMiichael1 for reasons best known to the bothrofuz.
No wonder, so na Micheal dey Bleep your pusssy? The guy no get taste.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by FTrebirth(m): 8:13am On Nov 08, 2017
KreativGenius:

Make we dey discuss sports dey go, make this negative thread die abeg.

Abeg na where Ibrahimovic dey naa ?

Omo Angel will eave next season o

Bale go leave madrid next season two

Countinho Liverpool

Omo Liverpool don turn permanent Europa club

grin grin grin

you mean this is going to be their last champions league feature?
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2017

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Blackhawk01: 8:14am On Nov 08, 2017
elantraceey:

I do hope you're not limiting nairaland to romance section. I do believe you attract your kind, I've met quite a number of amazing minds from this forum though I barely interact, it's what you seek, you find.

AnthonioAlsaid:

It's too early for unnecessary jabs, I'm not gullible, thanks.

If op could arrive at his own conclusion based on a single experience and y'all believe him, it's only safe to say I'm right about mine too. We've witnessed enough show of shame from both parties which is why my last post suggested each person sticking to his or her profile and if for some personal reasons you decide to act against this, please keep your shii to yourself.

And Elan, did you miss where I said there are exceptions?
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by makydebbie(f): 8:15am On Nov 08, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Since the gender dichotomy on here is getting wider each passing day making it difficult to reach a crux, I'd suggest everyone just engage in whatever is comfortable for them. Like you,you aren't interested in anyone's Pm... you don't bluff us, we don't bluff you!
And life is eazi. cool

At bold, that's highly impossible on NL.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Lalas247(f): 8:18am On Nov 08, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
Messi is really a genius

91 goals in a year
73 in a season
4 golden ball awards

A question was raised in the 2014 world cup commentary

A legend said you can compare Messi to maradona and Pele...but you can't compare Ronaldo aka Penaldo to those greats

Isn't this guy a genius....If am Messi I would singlehandedly pick those I want to play with in the world cup next year....Higuain should fvck our out from that team
U and football

See how Liverpool sacked west ham manager the other day ....
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Blackhawk01: 8:18am On Nov 08, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

Since the gender dichotomy on here is getting wider each passing day making it difficult to reach a crux, I'd suggest everyone just engage in whatever is comfortable for them. Like you,you aren't interested in anyone's Pm...you don't bluff us, we don't bluff you!

Say no more! grin

But I trust my nairaland bobos sha tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You / Where Do Girls Meet And Marry Guys Living In The US ? / A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.