Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,422 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? (36341 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:38pm On Nov 07, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤°•Leo is Barca, Barca is Leo°• cheesy __I personally don't think dembouz will start the clasico, he'll be coming in..say 70th minute mark

♤Pep will never come back, I'm almost certain of it grin

I don't want Deulofeu to be in that starting lineup...Denis suarez would be better, deulofeu can't even complete just 1 dribble
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by RoyalBlak007: 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

I don't want Deulofeu to be in that starting lineup...Denis suarez would be better, deulofeu can't even complete just 1 dribble

♤ Denis is far better than deu. Waaaay better! grin

♤if only Barca signed Coutinho & Seri grin. If only.....
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Mammieace(f): 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
dayo2me:
lols. are you married?

I'll leave that to your imagination smiley
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by TSOM(m): 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
Also, I can dig up threads created by Nairaland females to post screenshots of Nairaland guys who sent them private e-mails and private conversations with them off Nairaland all in a bid to disgrace these guys.

You can only fool the newbies and uninformed. TSOM knows well enough that to be swept and subdued by that on rushing tide of lies.

Any of the females who think they've been unfairly mentioned should take it up with me and I'd flood this thread with links and screenshots of the threads where they snitched and shamed the aforementioned Nairaland guys.

Hypocrites!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Denis is far better than deu. Waaaay better! grin

♤if only Barca signed Coutinho & Seri grin. If only.....

Coutinho is coming to Barca this January, don't know much about that seri guy

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Blackhawk01: 10:49pm On Nov 07, 2017
TSOM:

Hogwash! Nearly all Nairaland females are snitches!

Any guy who tries to get too personal and doesn't limit his interactions with them to intelligent discourses should have his limbs chopped off.

All the popular male Nairalanders who got shamed and embroiled in controversies were sold out by these same females they trusted.

As usual, I'd be blunt and mention names;

Refiner sold out Lezz and exaggerated his conversations with her.

Babe3 sold out Coogar.

LadyMercedez sold out and betrayed Sienna.

IamNaughty sold out the defunct House Of Knights

A certain female sold out Tosyne2much last year and exposed him to ridicule 'cause he wanted to explore the possibilities between them.

Need I go on? I could reel out countless examples to further buttress this point.

I've even had few of such females prod me with questions on and off-Nairaland but I never give anything away. As a rule, I'd only share with you what I can tell anyone else.

Dudes, if you must explore the possibility of online dating, stick to Facebook. Nairaland females are a no-no. They always betray and sell you out in the end.

Good! Since it's clear both genders are guilty of this madness, let each person stick to his or her nairaland profile.

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobodys(f): 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
Caringguy:
I don't give a fvck okay? undecided

I have fvcked three female here already and i have my reasons why i posted that photo of flamee, the other two i don't want to mention, they are one of the popular female nairalander.

They can't stop blowing up my pms coz they know that i paid them well cool
what an achievement.... wow..clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by RoyalBlak007: 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Coutinho is coming to Barca this January, don't know much about that seri guy

♤ Truth is......grin

♤Both are heading to PSG grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 07, 2017
Mammieace:
I'll leave that to your imagination smiley
there is nothing to imagine about that, you are married, agreed. how would you handle or address a guy who doesn't know you are married, saw your picture, yes you look dope and decide to give it a shot by wooing you?

would you rather pretend you are single and keep the guy in suspense or be blunt to him that you are married?
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Truth is......grin

♤Both are heading to PSG grin

Coutinho turned down a move to paris....Though his agent met with the vice president of psg at a local restaurant
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by CentaurXLV(m): 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
Both Genders are to blame actually, I had a personal experience with a nairalander who blew things totally out of proportion. I had pmed a Friend of mine on Whatsapp who knew this female Nairalander asking him to procure her number for me having sworn never to pm any female Nairalander.

I had only wanted to settle things between the lass and I after I had a mild scuffle with her. He informed her and she said "No", And that was it, I perished the thought of settling things with her off Nl.

Next day, I woke up to several mentions claiming I had asked for her number for whatever dumb purpose she could have only mustered In her hollow skull. I reiterated that I had only sought to settle things with her, She continued taunting and churning snide remarks about my person and that was all. I never had any intentions to date her anyway.

There's also the Safedavid issue, The dude was obsessed with a nairalander who didn't want him. He should have accepted this and moved on but went on to disgrace himself dragging his name all over mud.

Not all Nl men and ladies are conceited anyways. It's just a matter of finding the right one.

13 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Rukkydelta(f): 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2017
Must you date a nl girl?
What happens to the girls in your neighborhood that you see everyday?
No guy should date a nairalander and also no girl should date a nairalander
Cos many assholes are here

4 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by 2buffagain(m): 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nothing wrong with a feminist as long as she tempers it with a biblical wife mindset.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobodys(f): 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
TSOM:
Also, I can dig up threads created by Nairaland females to post screenshots of Nairaland guys who sent them private e-mails and private conversations with them off Nairaland all in a bid to disgrace these guys.

You can only fool the newbies and uninformed. TSOM knows well enough that to be swept and subdued by that on rushing tide of lies.

Any of the females who think they've been unfairly mentioned should take it up with me and I'd flood this thread with links and screenshots of the threads where they snitched and shamed the aforementioned Nairaland guys.

Hypocrites!
hmm temper.... please calm down. take it easy brother...
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
Messi is really a genius

91 goals in a year
73 in a season
4 golden ball awards

A question was raised in the 2014 world cup commentary

A legend said you can compare Messi to maradona and Pele...but you can't compare Ronaldo aka Penaldo to those greats

Isn't this guy a genius....If am Messi I would singlehandedly pick those I want to play with in the world cup next year....Higuain should fvck our out from that team

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Mammieace(f): 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2017
dayo2me:
there is nothing to imagine about that, you are married, agreed. how would you handle or address a guy who doesn't know you are married, saw your picture, yes you look dope and decide to give it a shot by wooing you?

would you rather pretend you are single and keep the guy in suspense or be blunt to him that you are married?
Lol. I will definitely tell him i'm married. BTW, i'm not married.

So much bad blood in here sad
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by RoyalBlak007: 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Coutinho turned down a move to paris....Though his agent met with the vice president of psg at a local restaurant

♤ Trust me...the move is gonna come through

♤Those bastardzz are fuçkin rich, they can sign anyone grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2017
Caringguy:
I don't give a fvck okay? undecided

[b]I have fvcked three female here already[/b]and i have my reasons why i posted that photo of flamee, the other two i don't want to mention, they are one of the popular female nairalander.

They can't stop blowing up my pms coz they know that i paid them well cool
lolz,to make it Four grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Trust me...the move is gonna come through

♤Those bastardzz are fuçkin rich, they can sign anyone grin

Mhen they turn people's home to their own stadium, But cavani and Di maria would surely leave come next season
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2017
Mammieace:
Lol. I will definitely tell him i'm married. BTW, i'm not married.
chai! you are not ke?
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
dayo2me:
I have observed many ladies here to be bossy and even some boast of being feminist from the tone of their posts. Many of them sound undatable, many of them are materialistic which make a lot of potential guys walk away. Lots of them with their excessive requirement scare guys away. I wonder how long it will take them to realise that marriage is beyond materials, it's about your character and wisdom that sustain marriage to a long extent. The funny part is, some after doing shakara and yanga to lots of potential guys eventually settle for less.

With all being said, make yourself available to guys, not just any.

Abi na
Marriage is overhyped abeg.It's not a must you (marry) or date a female nairalander.

3 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by TSOM(m): 11:06pm On Nov 07, 2017
Nobodys:
hmm temper.... please calm down. take it easy brother...

It's not for me. TSOM has never been a victim of snitching females 'cause he never puts himself in a vulnerable position.
Any female you know who I interact with off-Nairaland would tell you when the lines begin to blur and the interactions begin to get overly personal, I always go cold, put up a wall and interact from a distance. Heck! I never will even make flirtatious remarks even if I want to. It'd eventually be used against you.

I have conversations with them like a thousand persons are reading it 'cause, in truth, a thousand persons might read it and would read it. Do you know these females share screenshots of your conversations with them with their other Nairaland friends? These females would sell you out just for minutes of on-Nairaland fame.

Am I too blunt? Maybe I am. Am I being truthful? That's as certain as the sun's heating effect.

5 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 07, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Must you date a nl girl?
What happens to the girls in your neighborhood that you see everyday?
No guy should date a nairalander and also no girl should date a nairalander
Cos many assholes are here
something good could come out of nothing. there may be a bunch of guys in your hood but still end up with up a guy you meet online. how about that?
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Kimcutie: 11:08pm On Nov 07, 2017
Cool guys...
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
Some people are fools

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Kimcutie: 11:09pm On Nov 07, 2017
TSOM:

It's not for me. TSOM has never been a victim of snitching females 'cause he never puts himself in a vulnerable position.
Any female you know who I interact with off-Nairaland would tell you when the lines begin to blur and the interactions begin to get overly personal, I always go cold, put up a wall and interact from a distance. Heck! I never will even make flirtatious remarks even if I want to. It'd eventually be used against you.

I have conversations with them like a thousand persons are reading it 'cause, in truth, a thousand persons might read it and would read it. Do you know these females share screenshots of your conversations with them with their other Nairaland friends? These females would sell you out just for minutes of on-Nairaland fame.

Am I too blunt? Maybe I am. Am I being truthful? That's as certain as the sun's heating effect.
Ya... I agree with you.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Donaldduke2019(m): 11:10pm On Nov 07, 2017
Meanwhile someone said that Penaldo aka Tapnaldo would keep another clean sheet against atletico Madrid

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Blackhawk01: 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
TSOM:

The guys are guilty of this too. Do we need to start counting scores before y'all quit apportioning blames to the ladies alone? They're in this together...

2 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2017
Tahra:
Marriage is overhyped abeg.It's not a must you (marry) or date a female nairalander.
is marriage really overhyped?

kindly expatiate that your line of thought.
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by naijaboiy: 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2017
See what my people are fighting over gringrin

Well if you’re getting enough püssy on the streets you won’t be bothered about the girls on here. But then, Nairaland girls and guys behave in certain Strange ways and you wouldn’t know when you see them outside because an online personality is mostly different from the way people act offline.

But hey, if you’re truly looking to find a girl or guy to date on here then you have to be wise in your search. It’s very preferable to go for the quiet and not so popular girls that don’t have cliques, coz those are the ones who do nothing but gossip about NL and NL guys when they go to their whatsapp. (Trust me i know) grin

And you girls should calm the Fück down! The Op may Be wrong in saying most of you are undateable but then some of you just exhibit certain repulsive behaviors. Look at that one talking about why she can’t give a guy her number like she’s the only fish in the sea.grin

Fact still remains that some of you girls actually reply to Pm’s But mostly from the nigga you like, and some of you also send a whole lot of Pms too but you don’t see us scream over it.

Just calm the Fück down biko! grin

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:18pm On Nov 07, 2017
dayo2me:
something good could come out of nothing. there may be a bunch of guys in your hood but still end up with up a guy you meet online. how about that?
A guy online but definitely not a guy from nairalander definitely most especially a romancelander
Never met a nairalander physically though
But some I have chat with are just something else though few are okay but I don't know how many of those few will be good if I meet them in person and funny thing is that no romancelander comprises of the few
And besides I don't have any problem making friends with many nairalanders as possible but dating one is a no for me
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by RoyalBlak007: 11:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
grincheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (37) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / They Met During A Hike And He Proposed During A Hike In Abuja (Photos) / My Girlfriend Doesnt Call Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.