Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,125 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? (37694 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 2:03am On Nov 10, 2017
DriveByKiller:

[s]The chances of you out-brawling me is as slim as the chances of your drunkard father's, pseudo-erect penis making your cock-craving mother cum.,

Your disses are so 2015, generic rubbish...

Take your own:

Your father was nothing more than a career criminal who married your mother as a prostitute by trade. The shallow gene pool had little chances of producing anything better than a miserable idiot like you whose destiny is to carry the family tradition of endless failures for yet again another generation, breaking new grounds by being the first on the family to register their demency on cyberspace.

Nature wants us all to be appreciative of how lucky we are each time we look at the life of Edimolu

Conceived by an alcohol-overtaken sperm lacking Vitamin B12 and nurtured by a cyst infested ovum for 9months, you had no chance in life to be born smart.

You're fated to be Nairaland's foremost, indisputable motley fool cum renegade ïmbecile.

*You're a classless, priceless good, who wouldn't mind crawling on your knees stalking girl on Nairaland for PM

*A failed troll who is serially ignored and blocked on WhatsApp by teenage girls when he keeps requesting for nudes.

* An unlucky glory-hunter looking for online sympathy and pity-dates fr girls by declaring his mutated genotype after he has been serially rejected

* A poverty-enveloped bedbug who still uses a dual see Chinese phone

* A disposable human cabbage who came to Nairaland to lamemt how his mother was mercilessly hacked to death by her brothers and buried like a roadside prostitute

The only way I could explain your misery is one of your father's creditors must have swapped your destiny with that of a diabia's sacrificial goat. grin

Ask any necromancer, the happiest moment of your dead mother's life was the day she took my black, rocky dick into her mouth. She had gone on to starve your slobbering father of sex thence.

Why'd you think your daddy was asking for your paternity test? I slackened your mother's püssy walls and your poor daddy floated like fish pikin wen him mama waka leave.

Bloody reprobate! Your brother's choked her to death for glory killing... quite ironic from a family of peasants and knaves known for using their fingers and organs far more than they ever used thier brains..

You're the bastardised version of a pure retard.
I'm doing What the midwife who assisted your mom failed to do: murdered you and leave your ghost pending in limbo ....

Unedifying piece of human scum.
Your life isn't worth the value of a lizard's dung! The best you can do is avail yourself as a guinea pig for primatologist to differentiate pure humans from those who faltered in the evolutionary process still carrying 70% gorrila DNA.

Adulterated, skewed, bastard from unhinged mongoloids.

Maddened Chimpanzee[/s]

Such wasted effort, Did not read through, straight to the thrash can!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by DriveByKiller: 2:13am On Nov 10, 2017
edimolu2:

Did not read through, straight to the thrash can!

Your dead mother read. Trust me! grin grin grin grin

When you admitted her death altered your emotional growth, I knew it wouldn't be long before you become part of the walking dead.

See, that's why your uncles spared your life. They say females corpse pussy rot first, so they could have easily stuff your little head inside her dead pussy and have the acidic STD asphyxiate you to death.

But they were smart, they left you to die slowly from the effect of the horrors of her death.

You died long ago when you couldn't woo a girl on your own street but ran to Nairaland to bagger Harddon for help.

You died when you become a serial PM-sending bandit.

And you died when a teenager blocked you off from WhatsApp for nudes.

I'm putting the last nail on your cheap coffin.

Your mama bastard spirit dey wait for you .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 2:14am On Nov 10, 2017
edimolu2:

Yet with a face like this grin
Now you see how jobless he is and you know why grin
Even pigs would cringe at the sight of this abomination. Wretched freak of nature. grin
Tozara

3 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 2:15am On Nov 10, 2017
DriveByKiller:

The chances of you out-brawling me is as slim as the chances of your drunkard father's, pseudo-erect penis making your cock-craving mother cum.,

Your disses are so 2015, generic rubbish...

Take your own:

Your father was nothing more than a career criminal who married your mother as a prostitute by trade. The shallow gene pool had little chances of producing anything better than a miserable idiot like you whose destiny is to carry the family tradition of endless failures for yet again another generation, breaking new grounds by being the first on the family to register their demency on cyberspace.

Nature wants us all to be appreciative of how lucky we are each time we look at the li

Stop regaling us with tales of your prostitute mom who got two degrees for whoredom and a third one for Mouth Gig. No one's interested in that bit of your family history.

Pathetic excuse for a human being! Brain dead orangutan!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 2:16am On Nov 10, 2017
BloodyWafarian:

.... And used as fertilizer to grow tall palm trees. Lolz. grin
... That would reflect the sheer magnitude of his grotesque ugliness and calamitious imbecility. grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 2:16am On Nov 10, 2017
Behold the wails and anguish of a wounded and dying horse grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 2:18am On Nov 10, 2017
DriveByKiller:

[s]Your dead mother read. Trust me! grin grin grin grin

When you admitted her death altered your emotional growth, I knew it wouldn't be long before you become part of the walking dead.

See, that's why your uncles spared your life. They say females corpse pussy rot first, so they could have easily stuff your little head inside her dead pussy and have the acidic STD asphyxiate you to death.

But they were smart, they left you to die slowly from the effect of the horrors of her death.

You died long ago when you couldn't woo a girl on your own street but ran to Nairaland to bagger Harddon for help.

You does when you become a serial PM-sending bandit.

And you died when a teenager blxokec you off from WhatsApp for nudes.

I'm putting the last mail on your cheap coffin.

Your mama bastard spirit dey wait for you[/s] .
Wey that thrash can? Gbaaam

2 Likes

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by DriveByKiller: 2:21am On Nov 10, 2017
BloodyWafarian:

Stop regaling us with tales of your prostitute mom who got two degrees for whoredom and a third one for Mouth Gig. No one's interested in that bit of your family history.

Finally na Albino your mama settle for last last.... Seems she's from an Ósu lineage in Imo state...

Mr Okeke Anthony Munachi..

If your mother would spread her legs for an albino, then she could equally do a leprosy sufferer too.

They both have skin mutations. And she will only charge the later a tad higher grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 2:26am On Nov 10, 2017
BloodyWafarian:

See him applying much pressure on his rebuttals, the dimwitted bastard doesn't know he has lost every form of credibility and relevance grin

A 40 year old , running dissing shiit at this time , and you expect this child-like thinking-mind to control a family? Where would he beget such brains and maturity? We should all sympathize with him, life got him by the balls too hard, and being 40 is late for him to pick up the crumbs of his life and start all over hence the anger and fustration sad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by DriveByKiller: 2:26am On Nov 10, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
... That would reflect the sheer magnitude of his grotesque ugliness and calamitious imbecility. grin
Don't ever call someone ugly again, you black, skinny dwarfish Shrek with visible rib cage

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 2:27am On Nov 10, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:

Hahahahaha. His ugliness is way outta this world. Sincerely if I were him, I would sooner have my head in a noose than hurt the sensibilites of folks who has the misfortune of seeing my horrible face.

But still, his face could be used for the construction of halloween masks.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 2:32am On Nov 10, 2017
DriveByKiller:
[s]Finally na Albino your mama settle for last last.... Seems she's from an Ósu lineage in Imo state...

Mr Okeke Anthony Munachi..

If your mother would spread her legs for an albino, then she could equally do a leprosy sufferer too.

They both have skin mutations. And she will only charge the later a tad higher grin[/s]

Crap! Crap! Crap! Megacrap!

You are as weak as your father's penile erection who couldn't reach the depth of your mum's wizened pussy before he got hit by a speeding truck.

Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by DriveByKiller: 2:36am On Nov 10, 2017
BloodyWafarian:

Hahahahaha. His ugliness is way outta this world. Sincerely if I were him, I would sooner have my head in a noose than hurt the sensibilites of folks who has have the misfortune of seeing my horrible face.

Nigga, Munachi Okeke, you're a hideous Albino and fit only for human sacrifice.

Your face is a deep borrow of lines of frustration when little Jude made a grown woman dump you faster than a falling meteorite...

What a serial looser.

Knight fugitive
Plurimi bench warmer
Lala's errand boy
Mimzyys hireling

Nairaland petty hustler

Recharge card scheming thief

Mr, my-parents-are-in-america, when you don't even have a bank account.

You will be next and then I will trend your disgrace again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by DriveByKiller: 2:39am On Nov 10, 2017
BloodyWafarian:

Crap! Crap! Crap! Megacrap!

You are as weak as your father's penile erection who couldn't reach the depth of your mum's wizened pussy before he got hit by a speeding truck.

Anuofia!
Your mother's is still alive and you're begging Mimzyy 5k to reactivate your account?

Seems the greatest offer mother's vagina ever commanded was from your Albino father whose physical deformity can only fetch him a job as a night guard since albinos are like vampires always running from the sun grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 2:40am On Nov 10, 2017
DriveByKiller:

[s]Don't ever call someone ugly again, you black, skinny dwarfish Shrek with visible rib cage[/s]
My picture is on my profile, you grotesque-looking miserable soul. I do not share your baboon DNA. Ugliness is your family trademark, and as bonus to this free gift of nature, you losers are branded with stupidity at birth. Ugly buffoon fücked up by the irunmoles. The heavenly Michaelangelo was unfair to you in the most heartless manner. He carved your legs like bows and gave your head an irregular shape. Your entire body formation is an insult to the concept of symmetry. grin

Even vultures would reject you with passionate hatred in a beauty pageant organised in the jungle. grin
Tozara

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 10, 2017
BloodyWafarian:

Hahahahaha. His ugliness is way outta this world. Sincerely if I were him, I would sooner have my head in a noose than hurt the sensibilites of folks who has the misfortune of seeing my horrible face.

Hahahaha. grin grin grin

Or he could be made the gatekeeper of hell as a way of emphasizing for the unfortunate ones, the sheer grimness of their fate. What a disgusting creature. grin
Tozara

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by DriveByKiller: 2:46am On Nov 10, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
My picture is on my profile, you grotesque-looking miserable soul. I do not share your baboon DNA. Ugliness is your family trademark, and as bonus to this free gift of nature, you losers are branded with stupidity at birth. Ugly buffoon fücked up by the irunmoles. The heavenly Michaelangelo was unfair to you in the most heartless manner. He carved your legs like bows and gave your head an irregular shape. Your entire body formation is an insult to the concept of symmetry. grin

Even vultures would reject you with passionate hatred in a beauty pageant organised in the jungle. grin

"My picture is in my profile" grin grin grin grin cheesy isn't that reminiscent of how you screamed " you didn't Google the right Gbadebo Oromolaran" when Nairalanders found out you the living son of a dead disgraced thief?

I thought you said you removed your pictures as you didn't need to prove to anyone anything.

Like mother like son, she couldn't keep to her marital vows or her legs closed, every penile breeze part her legs like a classic dancer and you couldn't keep your words because you're getting pummeled and beaten like a market thief.

Idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 2:48am On Nov 10, 2017
edimolu2:

See him applying much pressure on his rebuttals, the dimwitted bastard doesn't know he has lost every form of credibility and relevance grin

A 40 year old , running dissing shiit at this time , and you expect this child-like thinking-mind to control a family? Where would he beget such brains and maturity? We should all sympathize with him, life got him by the balls too hard, and being 40 is late for him to pick up the crumbs of his life and start all over hence the anger and fustration sad

Lol. Which is why he is still wandering about the shores of this forum searching for his lost destiny.

Family? That's if any lady finds him desirable enough to be considered as a mate. What kind of morals would this waste of Bleep teach his children?

Who can tell how much his hairy armpit sticks from sitting on nairaland all day typing away his foolishness.

I would rather sympathise with a dying donkey instead of this snail's spittle.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 2:48am On Nov 10, 2017
grin grin grin
He's weeping. Ugly goat. grin

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by DriveByKiller: 2:50am On Nov 10, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
grin grin grin

He's weeping. Ugly goat. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin words of consolation.

The 3 mutants are being beheaded simultaneously grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 10, 2017
DriveByKiller:
[s]Your mother's is still alive and you're begging Mimzyy 5k to reactivate your account?

Seems the greatest offer mother's vagina ever commanded was from your Albino father whose physical deformity can only fetch him a job as a night guard since albinos are like vampires always running from the sun grin[/s]

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by DriveByKiller: 2:54am On Nov 10, 2017
Funny how one dude, fearlez kept 3 gutless desperate musketeers up all night till 3 am when they have been screaming victory victory grin grin grin grin grin

Jajajajanannaan quackquackquack!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Little bitch ass niggars

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 2:57am On Nov 10, 2017
So they're THREE! cheesy

Isn't it supposed to be one nigga operating three handles? Mentally unstable idiot. grin
Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by DriveByKiller: 3:06am On Nov 10, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
So they're THREE! cheesy

Isn't it supposed to be one nigga operating three handles? Mentally unstable idiot. grin

is your albinism affecting your cognition too? Or the head banging you received has caused you temporal amnesia?

Your mother is good proof why females should still be circumcised.

The bîtxh got an itching clitóris fathering emotional bipolar mutants everywhere even dropping one off on Nairaland.

God go punish that woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 3:06am On Nov 10, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
Hahahaha. grin grin grin

Or he could be made the gatekeeper of hell as a way of emphasizing for the unfortunate ones, the sheer grimness of their fate. What a disgusting creature. grin
ROTFLMAO. Even our very own Obasanjo would discriminate against him.

Damn. Dude resisted all the contraceptive pills his whoring swallowed just so she could shit focus to her prostitute business, but the changeling still found a way to snake his way through her anus, sniffed on enough shiit he ended up with a shit-filled brain...
grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 3:07am On Nov 10, 2017
AlmiqhteeAllah:
So they're THREE! cheesy

That guy dumb no be small, unstable-idiot, see him praising himself, such self-pity...this one is chronically sick ooooo...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 3:08am On Nov 10, 2017
BloodyWafarian:

Damn. Dude resisted all the contraceptive pills her whoring mum took and still found a way to snake his way through anus, sniffed on enough shiit he ended up with a shit-filled brain...
grin
Dayuuuuuuum grin

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by edimolu2: 3:11am On Nov 10, 2017
DriveByKiller:
is your albinism affecting your cognition too? Or the head banging you received has caused you temporal amnesia?

Your mother is good proof why females should still be circumcised.

The bîtxh got an itching clitóris fathering emotional bipolar mutants everywhere even dropping one off on Nairaland.

God go punish that woman
This one is already mis-quoting oooo, blind-bat...been typing hogwash ever since....no life , no money , no job, suicide is your next resort...ode

1 Like

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by DriveByKiller: 3:11am On Nov 10, 2017
BloodyWafarian:

Damn. Dude resisted all the contraceptive pills her whoring mum took and still found a way to snake his way through anus, sniffed on enough shiit he ended up with a shit-filled brain...
grin
Mr. Okeke, Nairaland serial diss thief who always relies on lezz, TheSonOfMark and Funlord to steal disses.

Here's the original version of your cut and nail diss plagiarism and it belongs to me.

Take am :
Even as a sperm you were stubborn and stupid. No wonder all the abortion pills your mother took to flush you off you dodged and hid in her anus to escape forceful medical abortion.

Now you are flesh and blood showing the same unhinged stupidity on the internet.

It is with great sorrow i proclaim you to be an authentic idiøt.

I always wonder what your children will inherit from you, your Albinism or kleptomania, or both grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by DriveByKiller: 3:15am On Nov 10, 2017
edimolu2:

This one is already mis-quoting oooo, blind-bat...been typing hogwash ever since....no life , no money , no job, suicide is your next resort...ode
If you survived your mother's death,

Survived your sickle cell

Survived repeated rejection offline and online by girls before running here for tips on how to woo girls,

Then , edimolu, we stand a better chance at survival grin

Na you be the living textbook example for teaching being strong and resisting suicide grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 3:15am On Nov 10, 2017
edimolu2:

That guy dumb no be small, unstable-idiot, see him praising himself, such self-pity...this one is chronically sick ooooo...

I don't envy him at all. These are just some of the many symptons of a suicidal lunatic.

Soon his obituary pics would flood the Home Page.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Nairaland Ladies Undateable? by Nobody: 3:18am On Nov 10, 2017
BloodyWafarian:

Damn. Dude resisted all the contraceptive pills his whoring swallowed just so she could shit focus to her prostitute business, but the changeling still found a way to snake his way through her anus, sniffed on enough shiit he ended up with a shit-filled brain...
grin
That fool is dead. See his ugly ghost gloating. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App / Whats Your ZODIAC SIGN? / My Fiance Says Am Fat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.