Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? (15101 Views)

African Leaders Criticize Icc For Bias Against Continent; Plans To Withdraw / What Is Wrong With Some Nairalanders ? / Which Of The Following Nairalanders Have The Sharpest Minds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by spikedcylinder: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2010
Eldee, dem say 'where are you'? Answer na. grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by eldee(m): 2:42pm On Mar 24, 2010
Abygul:

i can see u ar seriously angry ok vex naaaaaaaaa.ok
can we be good friends.for a start were ar u

Hehehe . . . I'm not angry.
The UK Border Force comment was a joke. . .how can I get angry with someone online??

I live in the UK . . .
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by eldee(m): 2:43pm On Mar 24, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Eldee, dem say 'where are you'? Answer na. grin grin grin grin

Sharrap dia . . . you want me to tell everyone where you live?? grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by dayokanu(m): 2:58pm On Mar 24, 2010
Simple.

The average NID lives a better life than the average NIN. I doubt anyone can deny that.

So whats all thse arguments about? For one person who buys a #600m house there are 1,000 with same qualifications who cant even get a roof over their head in naija.

For every Dangote and Otedola there is a Bill gates, Warren Buffet and Kase Lawal who are very comfortable.

If Nigeria is so good, The army of job seekers we see in Nigeria everyday now comes from where? Sao Tome or Saturn?
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by debosky(m): 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2010
dayokanu:

Simple.

The average NID lives a better life than the average NIN. I doubt anyone can deny that.

So whats all thse arguments about? For one person who buys a #600m house there are 1,000 with same qualifications who cant even get a roof over their head in naija.

For every Dangote and Otedola there is a Bill gates, Warren Buffet and Kase Lawal who are very comfortable.

If Nigeria is so good, The army of job seekers we see in Nigeria everyday now comes from where? Sao Tome or Saturn?

How can the average poo-packer abroad live better than Nigerians living at home?
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by spikedcylinder: 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2010
eldee:

Sharrap dia . . . you want me to tell everyone where you live?? grin grin

Aha! It's a given na, everyone knows I live in Jos. Only the hardest survive. cool
See him feeling like one brilliant boy wey know sontin. tongue
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by Abygul(f): 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2010
ok am abygul by name live in nigeria but come to d uk every summa but guess i will b comin in dis urtum cos av got lot to do .anyway hope i will get to knw u moe behaaaaa.and sorry were in d uk do u live E,SwN london
eldee:

Hehehe . . . I'm not angry.
The UK Border Force comment was a joke. . .how can I get angry with someone online??

I live in the UK . . .
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by Sauron1: 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2010
debosky:

How can the average poo-packer abroad live better than Nigerians living at home?

A UK security officer makes more money than a Bank Manager in Nigeria.
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by spikedcylinder: 3:11pm On Mar 24, 2010
Na only London dey UK? grin grin grin Awon gbo gbo bigz gals. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by eldee(m): 3:16pm On Mar 24, 2010
Abygul:

ok am abygul by name live in nigeria but come to d uk every summa but guess i will b comin in dis urtum cos av got lot to do .anyway hope i will get to knw u moe behaaaaa.and sorry were in d uk do u live E,SwN london

I live in Hull . . . been in Naija for Christmas every year except the last two.
Half Yoruba, half Edo . . . that's my version of the best of both worlds  grin grin grin
spikedcylinder:

Aha! It's a given na, everyone knows I live in Jos. Only the hardest survive. cool
See him feeling like one brilliant boy wey know sontin. tongue

Chei!!! So how many houses did you burn?? grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by Sauron1: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2010
eldee:

I live in Hull . . . been in Naija for Christmas every year except the last two.
Half Yoruba, half Edo . . . that's my version of the best of both worlds  grin grin grin Chei!!! So how many houses did you burn?? grin grin

U seriously live in Hull?
I have a Bach Eve schitzo in Hull next weekend. . . . .
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by spikedcylinder: 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2010
eldee:

So how many houses did you burn?? grin grin

Just 2. embarassed
I'm trying to gather money for kabu kabu to Abuja so I can show my influence dia.

I think Sauron is asking you out, he fancies err. . . .you like that. tongue grin
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 24, 2010
Aha! It's a given na, everyone knows I live in Jos. Only the hardest survive. Cool
See him feeling like one brilliant boy wey know sontin

Howz Jos now?
We want to schedule a conference there sometime. . .

Half Yoruba, half Edo . . . that's my version of the best of both worlds

That makes you my bro.
I'm half Edo and Yoruba (paternal side)
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by dayokanu(m): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2010

he still managed to send the Western Union from poo money home to the millionaires in naija to live on
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by dayokanu(m): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2010
That makes you my bro.

Na wa for this United nations o.

if you check well, You would find out you have some Egbesu and OPC genes sef
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by eldee(m): 3:27pm On Mar 24, 2010
~Sauron~:

U seriously live in Hull?
I have a Bach Eve schitzo in Hull next weekend. . . . .

Yeah!!! As long as there are strippers, I'm there grin grin

spikedcylinder:

Just 2. embarassed
I'm trying to gather money for kabu kabu to Abuja so I can show my influence dia.

I think Sauron is asking you out, he fancies err. . . .you like that. tongue grin

Hehehe . . . you want to burn houses in Abuja too??

Yeah . . . always wanted to ask, do you guys actually get hailstones in Jos??
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by eldee(m): 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2010
BlueDiva:

That makes you my bro.

I always knew it . . . our bond goes beyond the fact that you're my in-house connection. wink wink
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by Abygul(f): 3:33pm On Mar 24, 2010
humm genes of london boz flow in and out of u anyway use to stay in plumstead common b4 but now moved to chaton
eldee:

Yeah!!! As long as there are strippers, I'm there grin grin

Hehehe . . . you want to burn houses in Abuja too??

Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by spikedcylinder: 3:48pm On Mar 24, 2010
eldee:

Errr. . . . I dunno o. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by debosky(m): 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2010
dayokanu:

he still managed to send the Western Union from poo money home to the millionaires in naija to live on

You are lying - rich NINs like Bluediva, Aqva and others are the ones supplementing the income of the shameless poo packers and diaper changers.

~Sauron~:

A UK security officer makes more money than a Bank Manager in Nigeria.

That is a lie - is the person doing 24 hour shifts daily? grin

Abegi there is no place like home. . . . .naija is the BEST. cool
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by Abygul(f): 3:57pm On Mar 24, 2010
debosky:

You are lying - rich NINs like Bluediva, Aqva and others are the ones supplementing the income of the shameless poo packers and diaper changers.

That is a lie - is the person doing 24 hour shifts daily? grin

Abegi there is no place like home. . . . .naija is the BEST. cool
av said it it real dat is if dem no use tax kill am but if he knws his way he can sure b richer most xpecially dose doin nite shift av more erg
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by platinumnk(f): 3:58pm On Mar 24, 2010
]Simple.

If Nigeria is so good, The army of job seekers we see in Nigeria everyday now comes from where? Sao Tome or Saturn?[/quote
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 24, 2010
Nor be only rich, lol. . .

BlueDiva is struggling to earn a living unlike Sauron and Dayo living big abroad.
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by eldee(m): 4:08pm On Mar 24, 2010
Abygul:

humm genes of london boz flow in and out of u anyway use to stay in plumstead common b4 but now moved to chaton

Hehe . . .I used to live in Erith, infact most of my family live in London.
What London genes are you talking about?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by Abygul(f): 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2010
d london tingy now were u not d 1 dat asked if there were goin to b stripers in d party u were bein invited to.dat 1 i mean and london boz generally are spoilt dey grab anytin grabable wen it coms to ladies ready to dry ur pocket at d same tym kill u in bed. cheesy cheesy cheesy applogies to london gud boiz lol
eldee:

Hehe . . .I used to live in Erith, infact most of my family live in London.
What London genes are you talking about?? cheesy cheesy

Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2010
Abygul:

d london tingy now were u not d 1 dat asked if there were goin to b stripers in d party u were bein invited to.dat 1 i mean and london boz generally are spoilt dey grab anytin grabable wen it coms to ladies ready to dry your pocket at d same tym kill u in bed. cheesy cheesy cheesy applogies to london gud boiz lol

Sorry if I ask, what kind of english is this, is it not a sign of hood culture ? grin
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by platinumnk(f): 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2010
@frosbel-me sef i wonder what education nigeria hires lol

its funny how its assumed that NIDs are all struggling grin
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 24, 2010
Erith in Kent?
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by Abygul(f): 4:39pm On Mar 24, 2010
which part of d tingy did u not understandor u want us to start anoda 11111
frosbel:

Sorry if I ask, what kind of english is this, is it not a sign of hood culture ? grin
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by eldee(m): 4:54pm On Mar 24, 2010
BlueDiva:

Erith in Kent?

Yep . . . what, you lived there too?? shocked shocked cheesy

Abygul:

d london tingy now were u not d 1 dat asked if there were goin to b stripers in d party u were bein invited to.dat 1 i mean and london boz generally are spoilt dey grab anytin grabable wen it coms to ladies ready to dry your pocket at d same tym kill u in bed. cheesy cheesy cheesy applogies to london gud boiz lol

Hehehe . . . I just love bachelor's eves.
Every guy loves em, not just Londoners. . . besides, I'm a good boy, just like other guys on NL cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by dayokanu(m): 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2010
Nor be only rich, lol. . .

BlueDiva is struggling to earn a living unlike Sauron and Dayo living big abroad.

me wey dey pack shit, drive cab, wash corpse and do security job at night
Re: Why Do Some Nairalanders Have A Serious Bias Against Those Of Us Overseas ? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 24, 2010
Yep . . . what, you lived there too??

Yep. Bromley Drv, back in dem days.
You probably were still in pry sch then. . . cheesy

me wey dey pack poo, drive cab, wash corpse and do security job at night

Lies !!!
You spend $2000 on drinks every weekend. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

5 Simple Goals You Can Still Achieve This Year / How Do You Control Your Anger When Seriously Provoked? / Fingering And Masterbation: Cons And Pros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.