Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,939 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. (12692 Views)

How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back / 10 Ways To Tell That She Is Faking It [øřğāşm] / Pam Shaw 70 Year-old Virgin : “I Am Ready For Sex Now!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by chrisrock(m): 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2010
@ALL,i think i will settle with leaving things the way it is now,and take her word.I SURRENDER.LOLZ.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by Jobeleagu(m): 12:47pm On Mar 27, 2010
I think anyone that ask this kind of question should be regarded as a lunatic (mumu) because her character alone is enough to tel whether she is a virgin or not, so grow up man grin
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by deneut: 1:30pm On Mar 27, 2010
i have been deceived by so call virgin b4,And God know say i cant blive anything that called itself virgin.
am not innocent but i hate woman tellin me she is a virgin.if i dont break it that day,then she should run.
bside i dont want to go into any stres of breakin, if u want it go and get it broken somewhere.simple.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by chrisrock(m): 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2010
@Jobeleagu, you must be a fool at 40 to have said all those trash.In my post i said advice not condemn.PAPA MUMU like you.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by frankkydee(m): 4:19pm On Jan 28, 2013
My advice is dat u just try to give her some tym and believe wat eva she tells u. I know it not easy findin out later dat ur girl is not a virgin wen she says she is.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by UjSizzle(f): 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2013
chrisrock:
when i put my hands inside it,it goes in that why am curios because i taught it always closed until one penetrates,but giving it a second taught my mind says if it is closed then how do they urinate?

omgawd this had me rofl hahahahahaha. Too many nut cases here in the past.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by Nmeri17: 5:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
UjSizzle:

omgawd this had me rofl hahahahahaha. Too many nut cases here in the past.

lmao. I'm telling u grin grin this Chris rock guy especially
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by marieolae(f): 5:51pm On Aug 31, 2014
There is no way that you can know if she is a virgin. Its until you pop the cherry that u will know
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by ibrahym47(m): 7:00am On Sep 01, 2014
parislomo: Now that is very easy. All you need do is break a coconut on your head. If the coconut cracks, she is a virgin. If your head cracks, then she is not a virgin!!

hisses in spanish
shuu? You are very wicked o madam
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by afolayanto(m): 7:07am On Sep 01, 2014
You don't know virgin by staring at them. You can only know by pulling the pant and insert your d*ck. If you have easy acecess then she's not but if she shout yehhh and pushes you away then you may begin to believe her. Y doubt her in d first place?
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by Atk1nson(m): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2014
Latunde: I think i can help you here. I had dated a virgin too before . She told me she wouldnt want to have sex until her wedding night. It wasn't easy for me though. But I took her word for it. I believed her. Everything about her, (the friends she keep, her family, the way she relates with pple, her dressing, the way she speaks etc) made me believe her. u can know if she's telling u the truth. Virgin girls usually don't lie about their virginity. After some time, she show it to me herself, even though i dint ask for it. There wasn't a hole. She did that just to clear every doubt in me. But i can tell u it's nothing so much of a big deal dating a virgin. it's good if u get to marry one. many pple today im sure are also dating virgin girls. It all depends on what you want. It was my first time too dating a virgin, but it was a good experience. This lady im talking about here, is now my WIFE!!!
wow, congrats bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When You Leave Her House After 2 Hours Of Kissing. / My Girlfriend's Vagina Smells. Help! / Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.