Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,226 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:50 PM

How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. (12779 Views)

How To Tell That Your Crush Likes You Back / 10 Ways To Tell That She Is Faking It [øřğāşm] / Pam Shaw 70 Year-old Virgin : “I Am Ready For Sex Now!” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by Nautillus(m): 1:31pm On Mar 23, 2010
parislomo:

Now that is very easy. All you need do is break a coconut on your head. If the coconut cracks, she is a virgin. If your head cracks, then she is not a virgin!!

hisses in spanish

LWKMD. . . grin grin grin

This dude is obviously a kid, see his stream of questions. . huh. . .kids
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by chrisrock(m): 2:47pm On Mar 24, 2010
@ all posters,am beginning to get ideas on what to do,i am thinking of letting our LOVE be and just take her words that she is a V****N.What do you think?
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by safeact(m): 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2010
Very funny! If u use ur hand to check it, there wil be no deep penetration, and as soon as it goes in there, she will scream for pains. How old are u?
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by chrisrock(m): 3:36pm On Mar 24, 2010
@safeact,does my age really matter?For the record am in my early or let me use the word very early 20s.Are you satisfied?
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by naijaswag1: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2010
You can only confirm by putting your thing inside.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by chrisrock(m): 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2010
@naija_swag,so fingers can't dictate?thanks,
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by naijaswag1: 4:38pm On Mar 24, 2010
@chrisrock my broda,the only true confirmation an putting your thing because you get to break something but with fingers you no go far.Make that girl no decieve you make you only finger.If you try it,the next person she allows to do that test will break in(women are vulnerable especially the young virgins who most at risk;do you think that you are the only one who sees and likes that girl) and you start regretting.If a girl allows you to confirm by testing,tell her you love her so much and you want to leak her thing and my broda it will take the spirits to stop the urge of se`x that she will feel and will beg you to break in.(Its possibly that inside she wants you to break in but she is naive and you are too being mumu).I am telling you this because so many have made the mistake of testing and leaving it fallow and the next minute another guy carries the same test with confirmation.To tell you the truth,if am the next bad guy carrying out that test,be sure to cry because we don't spare
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by madlady(f): 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2010
^^^ undecided
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2010
^^ sis in law, we just dey Jam, she wa ok? grin cool
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by madlady(f): 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2010
^^ embarassed
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2010
^^ whts wrong undecided
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by yme1(f): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2010
naija_swag:

@chrisrock my broda,the only true confirmation an putting your thing because you get to break something but with fingers you no go far.Make that girl no decieve you make you only finger.If you try it,the next person she allows to do that test will break in(women are vulnerable especially the young virgins who most at risk;do you think that you are the only one who sees and likes that girl) and you start regretting.If a girl allows you to confirm by testing,tell her you love her so much and you want to leak her thing and my broda it will take the spirits to stop the urge of se`x that she will feel and will beg you to break in.(Its possibly that inside she wants you to break in but she is naive and you are too being mumu).I am telling you this because so many have made the mistake of testing and leaving it fallow and the next minute another guy carries the same test with confirmation.To tell you the truth,if am the next bad guy carrying out that test,be sure to cry because we don't spare
oh lawd cheesy cheesy
i really dont know if i should laff or not undecided
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by Pweety4me(f): 4:51pm On Mar 24, 2010
@Luiz maybe she no understand yoruba?
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by madlady(f): 4:52pm On Mar 24, 2010
luizworld:

^^ whts wrong undecided

I did not understand u bro-in-law embarassed
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by oneutd: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2010
well,u just have to take her word for it but come to tink of it,r u in love with her cos she's a virgin.does it matter,is all im sayin?
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 24, 2010
madlady:

I did not understand u bro-in-law embarassed
ok, how u doin cheesy
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by madlady(f): 5:36pm On Mar 24, 2010
luizworld:

ok, how u doin cheesy

Fine. Did you have a GREAT birthday, hope you did. smiley smiley smiley
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 24, 2010
^^ yes i did. cool
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by Jobeleagu(m): 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2010
I'm a native doctor give me her particulars & i'll tell u whether she is a virgin. embarassed
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by chrisrock(m): 11:23am On Mar 25, 2010
@Naija_swag, thanks for your advice,@Jobeleagu,you no get sense.@oneutd,the problem is that she is a virgin and i am not and she is persuading me that she does not want to be dis virgin-ed now,so i just want to be sure that she is not lying about her being a virgin.Do you get me now
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by Latunde(m): 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2010
I think i can help you here. I had dated a virgin too before . She told me she wouldnt want to have sex until her wedding night. It wasn't easy for me though. But I took her word for it. I believed her. Everything about her, (the friends she keep, her family, the way she relates with pple, her dressing, the way she speaks etc) made me believe her. u can know if she's telling u the truth. Virgin girls usually don't lie about their virginity. After some time, she show it to me herself, even though i dint ask for it. There wasn't a hole. She did that just to clear every doubt in me. But i can tell u it's nothing so much of a big deal dating a virgin. it's good if u get to marry one. many pple today im sure are also dating virgin girls. It all depends on what you want. It was my first time too dating a virgin, but it was a good experience. This lady im talking about here, is now my WIFE!!!
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by chrisrock(m): 12:47pm On Mar 25, 2010
@Latunde,thanks for your advice.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by Jroy(m): 12:59pm On Mar 25, 2010
[color=#006600][/color]why do you care. If you are not gonna marry her then take her word for it.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by chrisrock(m): 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2010
@Jroy,i care because she is my babe,and who says am not going to marry her?In my post i made it clear that i am in Love with her.so read before you reply posts.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by Birmingham(m): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2010
Spiritually, She is still a HUman virgin, but biologically, she is what she is. . . A WOman Virgin.  FACTS:- Is she a feMALE? Is she above 12yrs? Was their a time she went for any of these activities like Night Vigil, Night Prep, Bachelors Eve, Crusade? Is she beautiful? Does she have hemoglobin run in her nerves? If your answer to any of these questions is YES, then my quote "WITHOUT "NO" MISTAKES ARE "YES" - is correct. Send her to me for proper examination. I will tell you the answer in just 10mins with her. Contact - 07036255335, , , shocked[/b][/flash][/font][/color]
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by chrisrock(m): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2010
Birmingham:

Spiritually, She is still a HUman virgin, but biologically, she is what she is. . . A WOman Virgin. FACTS:-
@Birmingham,what are you talking about?are you sure you are not deviating from the topic on ground?
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by Birmingham(m): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2010
@THE ZANGA. Have you ever seen a smoke without fire before? How can he expect to have a virgin after he had had series of escapades with women? Can you eat your cake and have it? Sorry! I write in parables, just for elders to understand.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by chrisrock(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2010
observation:1, my name is chrisrock,not the zanga.2,the he in question is me,3:what is wrong with having a virgin after having series of escapades with women according to you?man wake up and face reality.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by Latunde(m): 2:37pm On Mar 25, 2010
U're welcome my guy.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by whiteroses(f): 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2010
she will just lie down like a log of wood, she'd be such an amateur but if you meet a pro in bed and she claims she a virgin just slap am.
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by Latunde(m): 3:18pm On Mar 25, 2010
whiteroses:

, but if you meet a pro in bed and she claims she a virgin just slap am.

LWKMD!!!!!
Re: How Can You Tell That She Is A Virgin?i Need To Know. by chrisrock(m): 3:22pm On Mar 25, 2010
@Whiteroses,what if she pretends by lying like a log of wood?It is possible you know,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Come In Here And See This ( Image ) / Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder. / What Type Of Tradition Is This With No Bra In The Public? (see Crazy Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.