Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Please Help A Nairalander - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Nairalander (11994 Views)

A Nairalander Prepares For Wedding With These Prewedding Pixs / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:

Anyone on NL can call me anything. I swear, I'll accept olosho, dumb, stupid, bastard and other insults. But one thing that NAIRALANDERS know of is, I don't brag. I say it on threads that I'm a hustler, where I don hustle reach, even God know, I'm still hustling tho, at least I don't come on NL to do beggie beggie when I've hands and legs. Beggie beggie bro, no come spoil my shine abeg. grin I wasn't born in affluence. Na only me for the family wey dem born for village, the rest na hospital. So no go there. I can never go around rubbing wealth wey I never acquire on people's faces. But God dey sha, I'll soon get there. kiss

Nna mehn, I'm tired of this gist that I went to lagos to fvck. Which prick una get sef? I saw a thread about the most endowed men and naija no smell top ten, so what's special about a Nigerian prick? Because it's like crayon? Lmao. I cannot travel for holidays in peace again? BTW, I grew up in Nigeria, so why would I go back to lagos for sex? Like you said, it's not your business about where I travel, face your beggie beggie.

You should give yourself this advice. Beggie beggie, pls be humble and carry kolo in traffic, don't come to nl to do your corporate begging and be arrogant on top. grin grin grin grin

now who is being arrogant? i noticed that you stroked my post all through and that first of all suggests that everything i said about you is 100% valid, otherwise you wouldn't have reacted in that manner. your ego is hurt obviously. and i am glad i was able to make you act that way. grin

secondly you are bothered that i revealed your offline activites to ignorant nairalanders and this epistle you replied with, perharps to defend your dignity, absolutely confirms it. you are hurt, debbie. but i am not sorry, that's the treatment you get for being a petulant biitch. grin

bla bla bla
there is nothing interesting about your unwashed pussy either. you should even be grateful that a Nigerian agreed to fucck your black pussy. according to my source, your fat black pussy is like a gloomy rain forest with damp sweat and smells badly. but he didn't want to make you feel like you wasted your time coming. so out of charity and as a gentleman that he is, he therefore had to wear 3 condoms before he was able to enter the suckaway you call a pussy. he also said that he spent 3 weeks treating himself in the hospital after his unfortunate ecounter with you, but he kept that information from you because he did not want to hurt your feelings.

so see, you are nothing debbie. in the world i rule, you are insignificant. it's only online you seek relevance, relevance you will never ever have in real life. grin

you can make fun of me all you want. i am not moved. nothing in this world is permanent except change, and i believe that someaday, i will have a reason to smile.

have a nice day gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2017
lefulefu:
this one wey u dey love person wey u never see im pixcheesy.i admire ur courage brocheesy.
She is beautiful, take it from me
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
I know na, that's why dem no born him mama wey no even train him well to send. cheesy

Na regular member wey dey always brag be this, he go soon use him hand expose himself. And to think I was pitying him from his first post. sad
if he happen to dey among those regular members wey dey claim to be millionaires and billionaires for here and he gets exposed it will be a burncheesy

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2017
I will still give her head if she let's me
AyoAdaralegbe:

now who is being arrogant? i noticed that you stroked my post all through and that first of all suggests that everything i said about you is 100% valid, otherwise you wouldn't have reacted in that manner. your ego is hurt obviously. and i am glad i was able to make you act that way. grin

secondly you are bothered that i revealed your offline activites to ignorant nairalanders and this epistle you replied with, perharps to defend your dignity, absolutely confirms it. you are hurt, debbie. but i am not sorry, that's the treatment you get for being a petulant biitch. grin

bla bla bla
there is nothing interesting about your unwashed pussy either. according to my source, your fat black pussy is like a gloomy rainy forest with damp sweat and smells badly. but he didn't want to make you feel like you wasted your time coming. so out of charity and as a gentleman that he is, he therefore had to wear 3 condoms before he was able to enter the suckaway you call a pussy. he also said that he spent 3 weeks treating himself in the hospital after his unfortunate ecounter with you, but he kept that information from you because he did not want to hurt your feelings.

so see, you are nothing debbie. in the world i rule, you are insignificant. it's only online you seek relevance, relevance you will never ever have in real life. grin

you can make fun of me all you want. i am not moved. nothing in this world is permanent except change, and i believe that someaday, i will have a reason to smile.

have a nice day gringrin

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2017
Mariinee:
Oh oh. sad
What are you then? Asker?
i am Tayo Adaralegbe.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Kaabo. You've gone to borrow akant too abi? Issokay! Sha drop, let good Samaritans epp you.
stop trying too hard.
AyoAdaralegbe:

bla bla bla
there is nothing interesting about your unwashed pussy either. you should even be grateful that a Nigerian agreed to fucck your black pussy. according to my source, your fat black pussy is like a gloomy rain forest with damp sweat and smells badly. but he didn't want to make you feel like you wasted your time coming. so out of charity and as a gentleman that he is, he therefore had to wear 3 condoms before he was able to enter the suckaway you call a pussy. he also said that he spent 3 weeks treating himself in the hospital after his unfortunate ecounter with you, but he kept that information from you because he did not want to hurt your feelings.

have a nice day gringrin

I don't really quote people like you but today is an exception. How can a beggar be able to write stupid epistles like this one about makydebbie??

You must be really insane, hope you are not here to scam people out of their hard earned money

Drop your account, you no fit drop
Na to dey run your mouth anyhow

6 Likes 2 Shares

ChiefPiiko:

She is beautiful, take it from me
i believe ucheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
AyoAdaralegbe:
[s]

bla bla bla
there is nothing interesting about your unwashed pussy either. according to my source, your fat black pussy is like a gloomy rainy forest with damp sweat and smells badly. but he didn't want to make you feel like you wasted your time coming. so out of charity and as a gentleman that he is, he therefore had to wear 3 condoms before he was able to enter the suckaway you call a pussy. he also said that he spent 3 weeks treating himself in the hospital after his unfortunate ecounter with you, but he kept that information from you because he did not want to hurt your feelings.

have a nice day gringrin [/s]
Oh God! Bro send your account details to people who wan epp and stop disturbing me with your mother's sad life story na. grin grin grin grin

Funny this is coming from an online beggie beggie. cheesy cheesy You even collected phone to type epistle for me, abi the bros don dash you phone? shocked The love is real. But I don't roll with beggars. grin sad

Which world do you rule? Your beggie beggie world? God please lemme be far from this guy's world. We should be on parallel lines abeg. grin grin

I'll still strike this one tho, I didn't ask you to tell me what your mother is going through. kiss

3 Likes

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:
Oh God! Bro send your account details to people who wan epp and stop disturbing me with your mother's sad life story na. grin grin grin grin

Funny this is coming from an online beggie beggie. cheesy cheesy You even collected phone to type epistle for me, abi the bros don dash you phone? shocked The love is real. But I don't roll with beggars. grin sad

Which world do you rule? Your beggie beggie world? God please lemme be far from this guy's world. We should be on parallel lines abeg. grin grin

Beggie beggie world
My chest embarassed cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Lalas247(f): 7:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
lefulefu:
i dey learn for where dat chiefpiiko deycheesy.he's even more ashawoish than mecheesy.

Lol he like woman die .. na so he dey harass
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jigba:

Beggie beggie world
My chest embarassed cheesy
Abeg we can't be in the same world my sister. grin grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I will still give her head if she let's me
of course you will. like calleth unto like. have fun with Chlamydia and syphilis
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lalas247:

Don't mind him, he must be a sweetheart angry
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lalas247:

me na learner were e dey oocheesy.maybe i go tell am make e teach me more tips on woman wraperin cheesycheesy
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by makydebbie(f): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2017
lefulefu:
if he happen to dey among those regular members wey dey claim to be millionaires and billionaires for here and he gets exposed it will be a burncheesy
I swear. grin
Thank God it's weekend ooo, I can sleep online. cheesy grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Lalas247(f): 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
lefulefu:
me na learner were e dey oocheesy.maybe i go tell am make e teach me more tips on woman wraperin cheesycheesy
Lol we don’t like his style
Please na u suppose teach am cheesy even maky no gree d guy grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2017
Were you the person that opened the thread about ejaculating blood that hit FP today??
AyoAdaralegbe:

of course you will. like calleth unto like. have fun with Chlamydia and syphilis
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Lalas247(f): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Don't mind him, he must be a sweetheart angry
embarassed
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jigba:

I don't really quote people like you but today is an exception. How can a beggar be able to write stupid epistles like this one about makydebbie??

You must be really insane, hope you are not here to scam people out of their hard earned money

Drop your account, you no fit drop
Na to dey run your mouth anyhow

na your boyfriend be beggar. mumu girl. thunder fire your puna there.

anyways, your inconsequential opinion is regarded as trash and has duly been tossed into the bin.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lalas247:

grin
Lalas247:

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lalas247:

embarassed
it's Friday, we should go partying you know

1 Share

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Lalas247(f): 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2017
ChiefPiiko:

Who be that sexy guy cheesy those hipsters taking back to the 70’s grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Ishilove: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I am so loving the costume. I admire people who dare to stand out cheesy
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Martin0(m): 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
lefulefu:
Baba God wants to butter im bread ..but im dey allow devil dey manipulate am. Guy jus dey kill im luck.even my guy victornezzar wey be wan send am tubers of yam plus wraps of akpu via DHL don change im mind sef wen he see d way op dey attack some ppl here..hmm na waoh cheesy.

Hahahahah akpu via DHL na wa ooo
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2017
[s]
AyoAdaralegbe:

na your father be beggar. mumu girl. thunder fire your puna there.

anyways, your inconsequential opinion is regarded as trash and has duly been tossed into the bin.
[/s]

grin grin grin grin

Look, you are not the first begger here and I don't know what you are feeling like. Others who beg here are always willing to drop their account numbers. What's holding you back from doing that??

How can a beggar be this rude? You and I know, that you are a regular member here who's hiding behind an alt cool

Also, your imaginary friend haven't collected his phone??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by bitchcrafts: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2017
Since I don age enof to dey wakawaka, I have never seen a corporate fine bara as fine as this oh . See as him dey blow grammar upandan. "Cynosure , inconsequential and other frapapa". Just when I begin to feel I have seen it all. AuroraB , gbami ke. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
Ishilove:

I am so loving the costume. I admire people who dare to stand out cheesy
Lool that's me in the photo, thanks for the compliments
Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
makydebbie:

I'll still strike this one tho, I didn't ask you to tell me what your mother is going through. kiss

love? i can't fit laugh. make no mistake. debbie, you are deficient and wanting in the department of looks. i would rather remain celibate or masturbate myself to death if you were the only female on earth. besides you be small pikin, and being with you would be tantamount to pedophilia.

don't let what these NL guys tell you deceive you. they just don't want you to feel bad about yourself. afterall people commit suicide because of minor things these days. you should be appreciative you arrogant biitch!

and about associating with you, i wouldn't even contemplate that thought. you are a prostitute and i don't go in for such. sorry but i am not your regular happy-go-lucky dude. i have good taste and that applies to every aspect of my life.

lastly, why did you bring my mum into this matter? i can tolerate any hing you direct at me, but my mum, don't even dare! you have been warned!!!

you call yourself a clergy's daughter, and your utterance suggests you are no better than a street dog. keep it up.

you are pathetic!

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Lorbar(f): 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2017
Op, since you can blow big grammar, why not channel the energy into writing?

Become an outsourced or freelance writer and write your way into financial freedom!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2017
Lalas247:

Who be that sexy guy cheesy those hipsters taking back to the 70’s grin
That's my real face but I don't fancy PMs so I don't put my photos up before any female cause me problems with bae cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander by Blackhawk01: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2017
bitchcrafts:
Since I don age enof to dey wakawaka, I have never seen a corporate fine bara as fine as this oh . See as him dey blow grammar upandan. "Cynosure , inconsequential and other frapapa". Just when I begin to feel I have seen it all. AuroraB , gbami ke. grin

" Other frapapa" cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Fiancée Pussy Hole Is Tight And Needle-like (Help). / My Girlfriend Always Used The Word Boo, / Key Factors For Short-Lived Relationships?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.