Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] (9962 Views)

List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy / Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? / This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2017
adajoe555:
Nice talk op

Always making sense. The abuse here is just too much especially in the romance section
Mehn! When I started posting here on May 2016, I almost deactivated immediately. You'll spend time drafting a post and proofreading it at least 10x, but someone will come and type, "Hogwash." or "Stupid thread, next." cheesy cheesy cheesy To someone who's not strong, you'll be demoralized. When you grow thick skin, it becomes fun!
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by shinarlaura(f): 11:17am On Nov 20, 2017
sexybbstar:

I just woke up now, I couldn't sleep.

Hahahahaha. Do u need to be cuddle before u sleep? wink

You this girl eh

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:18am On Nov 20, 2017
RareKind:
You can never hear that kyle sent anyone a pm here...just some ugly guys who can't get real pussy in the real world, come on here and try to save their self-esteem by trying to get the attention of a female, at least, she won't get to see his ugly face... The attention he gets is enough...
Not really about ugly. No one is ugly, except you see yourself as ugly. What you say to yourself is the truth and not what people foist on you. Social media is a medium for so many things. People either misuse it or underuse it.

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:19am On Nov 20, 2017
I think the abuse is owing to frustration and low mental strength, you see a pretty dp of a nlder and it hits your mind like to own her, she declines to reply your mention and pm's because she's not interested in what you portray to be or your approach, let her be, it's pretty simple, there's no point being annoyed, if in real life you can't convince a lady, how can you possibly do that on the internet, it's just gonna be lot difficult as she will easily ignore your mentions and pm's.

To ladies who feel disturbed, why should you be? It's pointless, the best way to hurt anyone who insults you is to always ignore their mentions and pm's, soon they will stop insulting you because they will see themselves as being too much of an idiot, the moment you exchange words with such fella, they feel they have fulfilled their objectives, that they have gotten to you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 20, 2017
ayokellany:

Diction or dic-action ? Lol.
shocked U wan corrupt us wey be virgin. grin
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2017
we are sorry
Airforce1:
I hate nairaland girls with passion

I don't know why

6 Likes

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:23am On Nov 20, 2017
JoeClef:
Hahaha. He fell in love after seeing your dp. Did you sample yansh or cleavage? And when is the wedding coming up? I don't want to miss it o! grin
I am ur fan and I really love most ur thread but lemme ask one question?

What if these women you re protecting re the first to rain insult on the men. They should just sit and compliment them. Commending women who abuses you is also asslickimg

The real topic should be stop abusing for trivial or no reason.

And why didn't you add the pictures?

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 20, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

Well said... But respect is also reciprocal.. Some females are unnecessarily aggressive and abusive. I won't mention names.

Some of them use derogatory words to describe males.

They should also stop presenting themselves as sexual objects.

Activation and deactivation of account is nothing really. Anyone that wishes to deactivate his/her account should do that quietly.

Stop thinking that females are the only underdog here.
You're right with some points. If you knew Nairaland when it wasn't like this, you'll know men brought abuse to NL. At a point, the women were pissed and decided to fight back. Some of the aggressive female Nairalanders you see deactivated and came back with a new moniker to stand on their ground and fight back. No one wants to be defeated. They didn't start the abuse but trying to defend. From defending, they became aggressive. Think about it.

5 Likes

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:27am On Nov 20, 2017
Nice one op. But if the girls really want this to stop,when next u get a pm,make it known,broadcast the moniker or monickers for everybody to know them. Since you girls don't enjoy it,except you re telling us one thing Nd doing another?.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Earthquake1: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2017
Stop writing trash.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by IamSINZ(m): 11:30am On Nov 20, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
we are sorry

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 20, 2017
pls spare me those long sermon... this Joe clef can preach for Africa! there s no greater joy in doing things ur way... maybe the proper way maybe not... sometimes we smoke a jumbo length of "shisha" to reply some alien comment and post... we can tolerate the bull but not the sh¡t !

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2017
ubunja:
im curious as to how u workked out that most users with(m) are females
Lol. Not most but some sha. I know some of them, but it's better to be mute. lipsrsealed
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:

Now this is funny cheesy cheesy maybe we should swap genders. Since some men also hide behind female monikers and ladies now do same with male monikers
Hahahahaha. I want to remain a man.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by shaybebaby(f): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2017
Tajbol4splend:
I think the abuse is owing to frustration and low mental strength, you see a pretty dp of a nlder and it hits your mind like to own her, she declines to reply your mention and pm's because she's not interested in what you portray to be or your approach, let her be, it's pretty simple, there's no point being annoyed, if in real life you can't convince a lady, how can you possibly do that on the internet, it's just gonna be lot difficult as she will easily ignore your mentions and pm's.

To ladies who feel disturbed, why should you be? It's pointless, the best way to hurt anyone who insults you is to always ignore their mentions and pm's, soon they will stop insulting you because they will see themselves as being too much of an idiot, the moment you exchange words with such fella, they feel they have fulfilled their objectives, that they have gotten to you.

Too much sense in one post.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2017
GOFRONT:
Our ladies now hide under Male monikers funny grin grin. I wont be surprised to see a Female operating as "Abdullahi(m) on this forum .......

They say desperate times calls for desperate measures

When the Hunters(Nairaland guyz) starts to shoot anyhow, The Birs (Nairaland Ladies)start to fly anyhow too. Hence they hide under Male monikers
grin grin That's funny. Everyone is hiding. Please, where is Jessicaseth? I want to see all the guys that PMed her. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by adaksbullet: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:

Now this is funny cheesy cheesy maybe we should swap genders. Since some men also hide behind female monikers and ladies now do same with male monikers
are u too no hided under (f)? undecided angry angry angry angry angry

Am whant too go and changed mine akant sef grin angry

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by adaksbullet: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2017
Airforce1:

I don't know why
bus airbus1, while are u let hate too overcame ur minds? While are u hate nl gilrs? Her they no gived u punsi too chop? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ A popular previous Miss NL contestant

♤runs a (m) moniker as one of her alts.
Hahahaha. Girls no wan carry last. Since Buhari took over, no more dull moment. If you dull, na hunger.

3 Likes

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by MissWrite(f): 11:47am On Nov 20, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Tu as raison. Absolutely on point.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by MissWrite(f): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2017
ubunja:

maybe im guilty grin grin

Lol. Naah! No way.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by AlexCk: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2017
Tor,

But in all fairness, not all of us guys are 'ásshóle' though.

Tajbol4splend:

#Word.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by vicben27(m): 11:57am On Nov 20, 2017
who even has time to send PMs. only a professional HE goat does that. My woman is enough for me!

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
Who in his right mind will wake up and start hating on a faceless forum
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
OrestesDante:
angry

Well said... But respect is also reciprocal.. Some females are unnecessarily aggressive and abusive. I won't mention names.

Some of them use derogatory words to describe males.

They should also stop presenting themselves as sexual objects.

Activation and deactivation of account is nothing really. Anyone that wishes to deactivate his/her account should do that quietly.

Stop thinking that females are the only underdog here.

@Bold. I just saw it now. Most of us men are really hypocritical. There is a girl called Lanicky, I guess. She presents herself decently, but I saw men abusing her calling her all sorts of bad names.

The moment we see the fashionable ones, our small dicks begin to stand and we start asslicking and showering them with too many compliments. Why won't the decent girls be angry and slay too? Or become sex objects?

Women love men's attention. If we focus our attention on the decent girls, all the slays will become decent. We are the cause just the same way women are also the cause why beardless men are looking for ways to have beards. Some men spend money on buying different supplements. Those of us who have it for free are always shaving it off.

If all women say they hate beards with passion, most men will start shaving every two days and those who don't have beards will be happy. It's all social programming. This same analogy applies to being decent or a sex object. We are the cause.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Victornezzar: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
adaksbullet:
bus airbus1, while are u let hate too overcame ur minds? While are u hate nl gilrs? Her they no gived u punsi too chop? undecided undecided undecided undecided

werey
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Rukkydelta(f): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lol
Why will I deactivate
my account cos of a guy? lipsrsealed
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Rukkydelta(f): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
Airforce1:

I don't know why
But we love you

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
My position on this subject as an elder and veteran on this platform (and a retired but not tired romancelander) is that the e-bullying and provocation is exhibited by both males and females.

Some of our sisters are good at making unkind remarks towards to male folks while some target specific male members. This in turn lead to response from male gender (though not justifiable).

Some of our sisters have the idea that they have right to throw insult at guys but insulting them becomes a taboo by virtue of their gender.

However, the above sermon is neither to defend nor justify the inappropriate deeds of some of our brothers.

My point is that we all should imbibe the culture of mutual respect for each other irrespective of gender so to have a sane online community.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Word! The other day, one Blackh.awk insulted a guy's mum. I confronted her in a civil Manner and the next mention I got was an Insult from her. Mehn, I just Ignored to save my head from more insults. Only few female romancelanders here deserve respect. The rest should go get a home training first
Your response look mature. Do you know women select who to attack? Do you know women are always scared?

Before a woman attacks you, someone must've attacked her or her friend like that before. Women work with emotions. Men are supposed to learn how emotions. Any man who refuses to learn how female emiotional system works will NEVER understand women.

Their relationship or marriage will not be stable. If a woman abuses a real man, the chances of that real man turning her into his girlfriend or wife is high.

I'd recommend you read the book, "The Way of Superior Man." This book will change your life as a man. It's a books I'm not supposed to make public. It's a secret gem. Before you'll understand the book, you need to read it 5 times. Sadly, most Nigerians don't like reading.

They'd prefer asslicking or stalking women on social media. When those of us who spend time to read and practice get all the women, these guys who refused to read become envious. Mtcheew! Na play I dey play o! But everything I said is the truth sha! grin

So, in summary, all of them deserve respect as long as you know how it works. #wink.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
My position on this subject as an elder and veteran on this platform (and a retired but not tired romancelander) is that the e-bullying and provocation is exhibited by both males and females.

Some of our sisters are good at making unkind remarks towards to male folks while some target specific male members. This in turn lead to response from male gender (though not justifiable).

Some of our sisters have the idea that they have right to throw insult at guys but insulting them becomes a taboo by virtue of their gender.

However, the above sermon is neither to defend nor justify the inappropriate deeds of some of our brothers.

My point is that we all should imbibe the culture of mutual respect for each other irrespective of gender so to have a sane online community.

Shikina
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
adaksbullet:
are u too no hided under (f)? undecided angry angry angry angry angry

Am whant too go and changed mine akant sef grin angry
Hahahaha no sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! / Slay Queen Storm Benin Night Club In Bra-less Outfit With Her Saggy Bre@$t Fans / God Punishes People With Bad Partners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.