Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] (9958 Views)

List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy / Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? / This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
Airforce1:
I hate nairaland girls with passion

I don't know why
Irony. cheesy
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
AlexCk:
Tor,

But in all fairness, not all of us guys are 'ásshóle' though.

#Word.

Of course not all
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
I am ur fan and I really love most ur thread but lemme ask one question?

[b]What if these women you re protecting re the first to rain insult on the men.[/b]They should just sit and compliment them. Commending women who abuses you is also asslickimg

The real topic should be stop abusing for trivial or no reason.

And why didn't you add the pictures?

No. I'm not protecting them. If a woman is the first to abuse a real man, she's in trouble. An alpha male will take advantage of this. It's called negative energy. A beta male will revenge. Though, alphas do revenge once in a while.

Most of the ladies who attacked me in 2016 when I was creating threads to teach guys some dating tips are now chatting with me on WhatsApp. How did it happen? I didn't see their attacks as a fight but flirt. I ignored some, attacked some.

Those I attacked and those I ignored are now my friends. Women love drama and attention and a man should be a master of drama and at the same time, a master of hoarding attention.

Don't sit back and watch them abuse you. It's either you ignore or attack back. Before you do any of these, make you you understand how women work. This skill is invaluable. Most men ignore this crucial skill and all they scream is: go to school, make money, make money, make money. Mtcheew!

They'll make this money and even end up dying of depression because of a women. Honestly, I pity men who ignore self-developement.

So, when a woman is the first to attack you as an alpha male, you already know she's fighting a lost battle. Only beta males will be confused on what to do and start asslicking her. This is why I want all men to be alpha males. #wink
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
I agree with your post. The first and only Nairalander to curse my parents later sent me a pm telling me he would marry me immediately, I should just say yes to his proposal. Lol, kole werk!
lol some ppl can kolo ehncheesy.someone insulted ur parents and later sent u pm soliciting for marriagecheesy.wat a wereyish individual. @op...ilegend great piece bro.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha. Do u need to be cuddle before u sleep? wink
You this girl eh
I need it o.. Come and hug me wink
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
lol some ppl can kolo ehncheesy.someone insulted ur parents and later sent u pm soliciting for marriagecheesy.wat a wereyish individual. @op...ilegend great piece bro.
I tire for them o..
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by shinarlaura(f): 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
sexybbstar:
I need it o.. Come and hug me wink

Coming fast grin you know that u deserve it na wink

Let me tell u something on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Tozara(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
Jiraiya(m): Hahahaha! I'm kidding! I'm kidding! I'm very grateful to you, you know! cheesy

Tsunade(f): undecided ?

Jiraiya(m): Getting rejected always makes a man stronger! And if he hasn't experienced it enough to be able to laugh and joke about it, or at least use it as material, he can't fulfill his duties as a man. grin

Tsunade(f): So it's a man's responsibility to be strong, eh? embarassed

Jiraiya(m): Pretty much. wink

Tsunade(f): Bah..... You men are all alike. Without women around, there'd be no one to reject your advances and toughen you up! smiley

Jiraiya(m): Hehehe... Very true. grin

~ curled from NARUTO

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by adajoe555: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
JoeClef:
Mehn! When I started posting here on May 2016, I almost deactivated immediately. You'll spend time drafting a post and proofreading it at least 10x, but someone will come and type, "Hogwash." or "Stupid thread, next." cheesy cheesy cheesy To someone who's not strong, you'll be demoralized. When you grow thick skin, it becomes fun!

The kind of insult and name calling one get from this forum is alarming .I've not been here for a month now and I wanted to deactivate too the mod sent the email for deactivation but a friend stopped me from it.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Tozara(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
In his book On Seduction, Baudrillard argued that there are two modes of love. The female mode is centred on seduction, which is imaginative and symbolic. It is about flirtation, oblique glances, whispered promises, and always seeks to defer the sex act. It employs makeup and fashion to tantalise, emphasize and beguile. Titillating gestures, double entendres and mysterious codes are essential to seduction. It trades in ambiguity and seeks to take control over the symbolic rather than "real" order of things. It revolves around delayed gratification. It is always putting off the moment of consummation, while never saying no to it.

The male mode of love concerns production (one might say that each "fück" is a commodity and that men want to produce as many as possible), and is unimaginative and direct. It seeks to get the job done fast. It is about INSTANT GRATIFICATION.

Men are simple, direct creatures obsessed with production, completion and simplicity. Women are complex, indirect and painstaking artists rather than production-line manufacturers. Where men are focused on quantity, women prize quality. Where men are unsubtle, women elevate subtlety into a work of art. Men head straight for the target, following the path of least resistance, while women circle round and take a long route in which the resolve of men is tested to the maximum. Women seek to resist men's short-term objectives.

The French writer Stendhal described the male pursuit of a woman in terms of a siege of a castle. If the castle (a woman's honour) fell too soon, she was dishonoured. If the siege went on too long, the man was humiliated. Timing was the essence. A man must not storm the castle too brutally, and the woman must not reinforce its defences too effectively. A perfect romance involves perfect timing where the woman's honour is preserved and the man saved from humiliation. It is the woman who decides when the siege is over hence plays the crucial role. She makes or breaks a romance.

Men always complain about the ridiculous small talk and "beating about the bush" that they have to go through before they get what they want. Women always complain that men are like Neanderthals with only one thing on their minds.

The guys who get bitter after rejection are the Neanderthals, controlled by their reptilian brainstem. No sensible woman wants them.

Those who understand the reality, and try to get even better, when rejected, are the Homo sapiens, controlled by their neocortex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by IamArleck(m): 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
Joeclef Be Lying, we are listening...

Dey pm'd you.. to complain as per say na only yhu jesus christ die for abi weitn? undecided

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Nice one op. But if the girls really want this to stop,when next u get a pm,make it known,broadcast the moniker or monickers for everybody to know them. Since you girls don't enjoy it,except you re telling us one thing Nd doing another?.
They like the attention, but don't like the disturbance or abuse. They are emotional creatures. When a woman says, "I don't care, they can say what they like," it's a lie. She does care.

All I'm preaching is for all men to be the type of good-bad guys women need and not a typical, abusive bad boy or worse, an asslicking nice guy.

They enjoy it the attention and flattery, but too much of anything is bad. Let me give you a little analogy why women are not happy with too many PMs.

When all these 500+ messages were flooding my WhatsApp, I'll get hundreds of messages with Hi, hi, hi, hi, or hey, hey, hey, or hy, hy, etc. I go check my Whatsapp and hi go full eeverywere.

Fortunately, I'll get one that says, "iLegend, mad man, how far?" or "Oga iLegend, I greet o!"

When I see these messages, I'll first of all reply all the fun ones, then I'll reply the hi's and hey's. The more I replied, the more they kept coming. After a week, I was tired.

Each person had a relationship issue I need to privately address. At this time, I had more than 200 personal relationship issues to address from different people and none was paying.

I'll be busy trying to handle everyone's issues one by one, but the impatient ones will start abusing me calling me all sorts of names on WhatsApp. It got to a point I had to start blocking people.

I blocked 100+. A huge percentage of these people I blocked came to Nairaland to attack me again. The government didn't pay me for this service. I was just trying to help, yet they couldn't be patient even after informing them to wait.

At a time, the messages were more than 500, so I started ignoring the hey and hi. I'll reply those ones when I'm free. This is to tell you that most men are boring, abusive, and impatient—women are tired.

If a man like me could be tired, then what do you expect from a woman? She should keep replying all of them? The worst part is: these men disturbing her are probably 5 years younger than her.

If you're a woman you'll be fed up when this continuously happens. For those who get lots of messages on social media, it's not easy keeping up. This is why women will rather reply the popular or rich ones and see the rest as the usual time wasters, except you read our free eBook called ChatDicted. Everyone should download it here https://www.nairaland.com/4083870/how-chat-woman-make-fall

If I open up to you to some time waster clients wey we dey get, you go cry for us. Because it's a business, we have to endure. Customers are always right. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
chenzen:
pls spare me those long sermon ... this Joe clef can preach for Africa! there s no greater joy in doing things ur way... maybe the proper way maybe not... sometimes we smoke a jumbo length of "shisha" to reply some alien comment and post... we can tolerate the bull but not the sh¡t !
Every long sermon is a book. When it will be repackaged and sold for 7k you'll understand. It's good to do your thing your way, but always read books to improve yourself. Bill Gate still reads.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by BluntBoy(m): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
This is rather vague.

How does one tell an asslicking good guy from a nice bad guy?

Where does one draw the line between being nice and being an asslicker
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Lol
Why will I deactivate
my account cos of a guy? lipsrsealed
You hardly get involved in a fight. Fear fear. cheesy
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by khristal87(m): 2:10pm On Nov 20, 2017
na una wia get time fr online dating nau, ve i finished bleeping all d ladies around me? d least i can do is to ask a physical person for her number and conclude wooeing on whatsapp or fb messager........na una sabi fr una sef
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 20, 2017
adajoe555:

The kind of insult and name calling one get from this forum is alarming .I've not been here for a month now and I wanted to deactivate too the mod sent the email for deactivation but a friend stopped me from it.
Hahahaha. Glad you didn't deactivate. Most people who abuse are always scared to create a thread.

Creating a thread on Nairaland is the same thing as digging one's abuse-grave. I'm used to it sha.

It doesn't matter if you make sense or not, they'll abuse you. Lol. It's gives them joy. I'd rather be the one providing the joy than being the one abusing, except someone steps on my toes. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by TheManofTomorrow(m): 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
JoeClef:

No. I'm not protecting them. If a woman is the first to abuse a real man, she's in trouble. An alpha male will take advantage of this. It's called negative energy. A beta male will revenge. Though, alphas do revenge once in a while.

Most of the ladies who attacked me in 2016 when I was creating threads to teach guys some dating tips are now chatting with me on WhatsApp. How did it happen? I didn't see their attacks as a fight but flirt. I ignored some, attacked some.

Those I attacked and those I ignored are now my friends. Women love drama and attention and a man should be a master of drama and at the same time, a master of hoarding attention.

Don't sit back and watch them abuse you. It's either you ignore or attack back. Before you do any of these, make you you understand how women work. This skill is invaluable. Most men ignore this crucial skill and all they scream is: go to school, make money, make money, make money. Mtcheew!

They'll make this money and even end up dying of depression because of a women. Honestly, I pity men who ignore self-developement.

So, when a woman is the first to attack you as an alpha male, you already know she's fighting a lost battle. Only beta males will be confused on what to do and start asslicking her. This is why I want all men to be alpha males. #wink
Well said but all this drama u said can only b used on females who deserve it. No all of them deserves this drama. Imagine me doing this to an ugly, unintelligent and classless girl. It will make me look the fool.

Will love to chat with you on WhatsApp sometimes. Perherps when I am done with developing myself.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
Nice one op. But if the girls really want this to stop,when next u get a pm,make it known,broadcast the moniker or monickers for everybody to know them. Since you girls don't enjoy it,except you re telling us one thing Nd doing another?.
any girl that dare to do such would be putting herself on the target for trolling cheesy:Dsome ppl here make it a Job trolling others in here..its best they ignore the pms they dont fancy and dont make a drama out of it.they would be safer that way.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2017
khristal87:
na una wia get time fr online dating nau, ve i finished bleeping all d ladies around me? d least i can do is to ask a physical person for her number and conclude wooeing on whatsapp or fb messager........na una sabi fr una sef
It has its benefits.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
This guy, you go like bitterleaf soup
Earthquake1:
Stop writing trash.

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Well said but all this drama u said can only b used on females who deserve it. No all of them deserves this drama. Imagine me doing this to an ugly, unintelligent and classless girl. It will make me look the fool.

Will love to chat with you on WhatsApp sometimes. Perherps when I am done with developing myself.
Yeah, that's why I said to either ignore her or fuel the drama she started. I'm available. If you create an account here www.wetclef.com and send a PM to iLegend, I'll forward you my private WhatsApp number over there.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by adajoe555: 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
JoeClef:
Hahahaha. Glad you didn't deactivate. Most people who abuse are always scared to create a thread.

Creating a thread on Nairaland is the same thing as digging one's abuse-grave. I'm used to it sha.

It doesn't matter if you make sense or not, they'll abuse you. Lol. It's gives them joy. I'd rather be the one providing the joy than being the one abusing, except someone steps on my toes. cheesy

lol .OK oh I'm still here
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
Earthquake1:
Stop writing trash.
Lol
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Rukkydelta(f): 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
JoeClef:
You hardly get involved in a fight. Fear fear. cheesy
Not afraid
I'm just allergic to e-wars that's why I try as much as possible to stay away from any e-warrior
And besides what will I gain for fighting someone I barely know online?
You don't know who you are going to meet tomorrow and who is going to help you
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
any girl that dare to do such would be putting herself on the target for trolling cheesy:Dsome ppl here make it a Job trolling others in here..its best they ignore the pms they dont fancy and dont make a drama out of it.they would be safer that way.
. If this is the case,then they should not be complaining or deactivating because someone send u a pm. We re all matured here Nd this sort of things happens everywhere even in real life. Look at it this way,so because alit of guys sees u on the road Nd try chicking up will make u not to walk on the rad again?. They also should be matured enough to know where to draw the lines. Then coming to the issue of bashing,its not only the girls that receive bashing,we also receive it from them. If we all here can show respect for each other,I think nobody will ve problem with anybody.Somebody was bashing me yesterday on a thread Nd I believe he expected me to retaliate, but I didn't Nd he was disappointed when I told him thank u sir Nd that I ve heard him. If both genders here can show maturity,all these complain wouldn't be. By the way,did the girls told him the ones they replied their PMS?. I don't think so.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
IamArleck:
Joeclef Be Lying, we are listening...

Dey pm'd you.. to complain as per say na only yhu jesus christ die for abi weitn? undecided
Lol. Lie ke! It's the truth.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
BluntBoy:
This is rather vague.

How does one tell an asslicking good guy from a nice bad guy?

Where does one draw the line between being nice and being an asslicker
You're right on being vague. Since I didn't take it as a lecture, I didn't go in details.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2017
JoeClef:
Every long sermon is a book. When it will be repackaged and sold for 7k you'll understand. It's good to do your thing your way, but always read books to improve yourself. Bill Gate still reads.
its good to know u re the type that reads... but l wonder where all of that has gone... At least we remember Bill gates and all his exploits... the last time l checked "Joe Clef wasn't on the list... so bounce nigga!
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Not afraid
I'm just allergic to e-wars that's why I try as much as possible to stay away from any e-warrior
And besides what will I gain for fighting someone I barely know online?
You don't know who you are going to meet tomorrow and who is going to help you
Mtcheew! I want to fight with you joor! Get ready for me. Make I go ready for you.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Alwaysking: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
You should also warn the female romance landers because most of them are disrespectful, arrogant and aggressive.

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
chenzen:
its good to know u re the type that reads... but l wonder where all of that has gone... At least we remember Bill gates and all his exploits... the last time l checked "Joe Clef wasn't on the list... so bounce nigga!
Okay, Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Guys, What Do Girls Do That Make Your Knees Weak? / If You Understand This Picture, Heaven Is Far From You / Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.