Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] (9969 Views)

List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy / Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? / This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by sirjentul05(m): 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:
As old as you are, you still cannot be civil on a public forum.

I'll let you be
Cheers
Chisos, bae dis guy don finish you o, he said ur faceless, if I be u, I go rush go upload my best pix, even if na d one wey I snap only half face, hehehe
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by LordHiffy(m): 5:27pm On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:
As old as you are, you still cannot be civil on a public forum.

I'll let you be
Cheers
finally
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 20, 2017
sirjentul05:

Chisos, bae dis guy don finish you o, he said ur faceless, if I be u, I go rush go upload my best pix, even if na d one wey I snap only half face, hehehe
Are you gay? Before you asslicker, be informed that I'm a dude with dïck
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by LordHiffy(m): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
sirjentul05:

lol guy abeg leave am o. this thread was inspired by people like him
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Victornezzar: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:
hahahahahaha.....sparrow u don confuse perverts finish

people no dey use eye see that F sobriquet
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by sirjentul05(m): 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:
Aturu u be guy with dick and u choose female as ur sex? Oh I see, u didn't go to school, that defines everything about u
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

I just weak for the guy o. He don dey use style ask for my picture. He think say I be girl smh
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
nullboss:
grin Baba the thing weak me, grin and some people believed DAT grin

Modified:

I hope you'll smiled now. Next time I won't prove anything. I just did it for your curiosity. wink
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 20, 2017
sirjentul05:

Aturu u be guy with dick and u choose female as ur sex? Oh I see, u didn't go to school, that defines everything about u
Hahahaha look at this dòg. It's my account, I chose to use M or F. It's my choice bro. Don't sweat it
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by sirjentul05(m): 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

Hehehe, maybe 2 of una just take waec finish nd una no knw where to put d ryt thing, so F means guy abi? And M means lady? Ur village pple don use una destiny dey bet say apoel go win real madrid for champions league on wednesday
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Victornezzar: 5:35pm On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:
I just weak for the guy o. He don dey use style ask for my picture. He think say I be girl smh
Some guys sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by sirjentul05(m): 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:
Hahahaha look at this dòg. It's my account, I chose to use M or F. It's my choice bro. Don't sweat it
Hehe, dats why u will be treated as a bitch since u don't know the difference between male and female, which school did u attend?
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Victornezzar: 5:36pm On Nov 20, 2017
sirjentul05:

Hehehe, maybe 2 of una just take waec finish nd una no knw where to put d ryt thing, so F means guy abi? And M means lady? Ur village pple don use una destiny dey bet say apoel go win real madrid for champions league on wednesday
ogbeni no change topic b4 I slap u....u be wan pm am before
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by sirjentul05(m): 5:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

ogbeni no change topic b4 I slap u....u be wan pm am before
Hehehe, maybe na lyk dat wey dat ur paedophile father meet that ur useless handicapped mother, na lyk dis e take pm her
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by sirjentul05(m): 5:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
LordHiffy:

lol guy abeg leave am o. this thread was inspired by people like him
Hehehe, d guy d behave lyk wetin in mama press out from pimple cos I knw say dem no born am in d normal way
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
sirjentul05:

Hehe, dats why u will be treated as a bitch since u don't know the difference between male and female, which school did u attend?
You lack common sense bro. This is supposed to be a faceless forum where people's gender shouldn't matter to nobody except for your type who thinks with their dïck
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by sirjentul05(m): 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:
You lack common sense bro. This is supposed to be a faceless forum where people's gender shouldn't matter to nobody except for your type who thinks with their dïck
I neva knw say ur foolishness don enter dis level, infact its lyk mtn cos its everywhere u go, so if na for exam or job interview, u go put F as ur sex instead of M? No wonder u no wan put ur pix cos even ur spirit don dey ashamed for where ur dey
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
sirjentul05:

Bla bla bla, op u have said ur own but we never talk our own, thank God u follow for d men wey be asshole wey she mention, I just giv her 2 weeks, she go open new one cos she can't stay without nairaland and we guys can't stay without abusing them, afterall na dem start d abuse us at first, saying we are broke and bla bla bla
Lol. You're funny.

Yes, they've opened new ones already. They are even reading this thread as male monikers. cheesy cheesy
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Victornezzar: 5:45pm On Nov 20, 2017
sirjentul05:

Hehehe, maybe na lyk dat wey dat ur paedophile father meet that ur useless handicapped mother, na lyk dis e take pm her
Stop describing how ur mom and dad are to me wink
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by sirjentul05(m): 5:49pm On Nov 20, 2017
Victornezzar:
Stop describing how ur mom and dad are to me wink
No am talking about ur parents, or are they not lyk dat again?
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by BluntBoy(m): 5:50pm On Nov 20, 2017
JoeClef:
Most of you doubt too much. The reason why most of you doubt a lot is because you're liars.

You automatically think everyone is a liar or a yahoo boy. I'll post 4 screenshots of the first person who messaged me and if you want the other two, pay and I'll gladly censor their names and show you. It's just 10k. I don't do things free.

I changed her name to Mary for security reasons . When you're done viewing, lemme know and I'll take it down.

Cc: IamArle.ck

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
cc: IamArleck and Nullboss have seen the thing above? Do you guys know this is invasion of privacy? The girl may sue me for this, so I won't try it again. It'll be taken down in less than 5 minutes. We'll privately post our Clef account to make payment for these ones you've seen.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by sirjentul05(m): 5:52pm On Nov 20, 2017
JoeClef:
Lol. You're funny.

Yes, they've opened new ones already. They are even reading this read as male monikers. cheesy cheesy
Better for dem and we will still assault them, they cannot run away from their destiny
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 20, 2017
sirjentul05:

I neva knw say ur foolishness don enter dis level, infact its lyk mtn cos its everywhere u go, so if na for exam or job interview, u go put F as ur sex instead of M? No wonder u no wan put ur pix cos even ur spirit don dey ashamed for where ur dey
I shouldn't have replied someone who can't type for shït. Your shorthand shows how dümb you are. Bye
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by sirjentul05(m): 6:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:
I shouldn't have replied someone who can't type for shït. Your shorthand shows how dümb you are. Bye
Hehehe, aturu u don run away lyk ur bruda victornezzar, una for dey small na mek I finish una, neva in ur wretched lyf again, even in ur next lyk, try to face an igbo boy cos he will hurt u both emotionally, spiritually, academically, socially, religiously, physically, anything "ly" u feel lyk adding, monkey
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Victornezzar: 6:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
sirjentul05:

Hehehe, aturu u don run away lyk ur bruda victornezzar, una for dey small na mek I finish una, neva in ur wretched lyf again, even in ur next lyk, try to face an igbo boy cos he will hurt u both emotionally, spiritually, academically, socially, religiously, physically, anything "ly" u feel lyk adding, monkey
run away from what, I don't converse with idiots
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by sirjentul05(m): 6:12pm On Nov 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

run away from what, I don't converse with idiots
Hehe, so mkpi u still dey alive? U don't converse with idiots but u made ur greatest mistake by picking on me when I wanted to finish dat Godforsaken fool dat doesn't knw difference btw male and female, wen am not regretting lashing u cos I wanted to wreck d havoc on him alone bt since ur a brothers keeper, u shared my wrath with him, so tell me, how does it taste?
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by ponti93(m): 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
Its online, many people just living out their fantasies, trying to be what they can't be in real life. Either ways maturity is a thing of the mind.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by moshood521: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2017
ponti93:
Its online, many people just living out their fantasies, trying to be what they can't be in real life. Either ways maturity is a thing of the mind.

sure bro
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2017
sirjentul05:

ok son. You win. You can now go and play with your mates

Bye

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
Coldfeet

Seeing your pic for the first time...shocked

Are those blue eyes for real?...shocked

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Victornezzar: 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
sirjentul05:

Hehe, so mkpi u still dey alive? U don't converse with idiots but u made ur greatest mistake by picking on me when I wanted to finish dat Godforsaken fool dat doesn't knw difference btw male and female, wen am not regretting lashing u cos I wanted to wreck d havoc on him alone bt since ur a brothers keeper, u shared my wrath with him, so tell me, how does it taste?
okay boss

u win...happy now undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

South African Woman Reveals Why Nigerian Men Love Them, Blast Nigerian Women / Why Will My Girl Refuse To Kiss? / Why Do Most Girls Like Doing This Alot (photos)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.