Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] (9959 Views)

List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy / Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? / This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Rukkydelta(f): 10:52am On Nov 21, 2017
JoeClef:
shocked shocked @Bold. Hmm! grin I'm scared of you now. You want to spoil me.
Hmmm
Good bye
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
with all due respect, this isn't worth it. just a tale! to deactivate account, she needed extra-fora communication which isn't "stalking". those girls are attention seekers who will always say boys are disturbing me whereas they are enjoying the attention. she isn't complaining about her 2053 Facebook friends but 3 PMS on NL. #disgusting psycophancy at its peak!
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Blackhawk01: 6:41am On Nov 24, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
Word! The other day, one Blackhawk insulted a guy's mum. I confronted her in a civil Manner and the next mention I got was an Insult from her. Mehn, I just Ignored to save my head from more insults. Only few female romancelanders here deserve respect. The rest should go get a home training first

Sorry if my last question came out as an insult, just wanted to be sure of your seeing abilities... For the record and in case you want to recount this tale, dude insulted my father first. I don't insult parents because I've gat mine but I wouldn't watch someone talk my parents down and do nothing because I'm trying to play good girl or be in nairalanders good books. Nope.

Next time, you don't play judge when you've lil knowledge of a situation. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Understand This Picture, Heaven Is Far From You / Have U Ever Fall In Love With An Edo State Girl? / What A Shame: I Caught Her Red Handed And I Immediately Took A Pic(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.