Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] (9977 Views)

List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy / Will Female Romancelanders Honestly Make Good Wives & Mothers? / This New Generation Of Female romancelanders Are Dumb & Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by sirjentul05(m): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

okay boss

u win...happy now undecided
Hehe, yeah am happy fella, oya coman gimme high 5 so dat I will forgive u nd let my name start sounding alarm in ur head
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by sirjentul05(m): 6:47pm On Nov 20, 2017
NoFavors:
ok son. You win. You can now go and play with your mates

Bye
Wait, before u go, just register anoda waec nd goan learn the difference between male and female and when to use them or not, lest I forget, go and get a life too, so u can now Bleep off, am done wit u.....NEXT person pls
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 20, 2017
sirjentul05:

Hehehe, maybe na lyk dat wey dat ur paedophile father meet that ur useless handicapped mother, na lyk dis e take pm her
any small argument una go start to dey use papa and mama insult.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

Stop describing how ur mom and dad are to me wink
victor no reduce yourself to their level with this papa and mama insult.na these ones obviously be the same set of guys wey go abuse babes for here and go slide into the same babes pm box dey toast them and if the gehls no acknowledge dem pm they will come to nl creating threads saying all girls are oloshos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Gofwane(m): 7:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
adajoe555:
Nice talk op

Always making sense. The abuse here is just too much especially in the romance section
what's his name?
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2017
Didn't even knew that we have male n female in here till now cuz everyone to me na Nlanders.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Victornezzar: 7:31pm On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
victor no reduce yourself to their level with this papa and mama insult.na these ones obviously be the same set of guys wey go abuse babes for here and go slide into the same babes pm box dey toast them and if the gehls no acknowledge dem pm they will come to nl creating threads saying all girls are oloshos.
lol...I didn't even insult his parents, people like d guy needs help

u know say na depression dey cause all dis tinz cheesy cheesy
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol...I didn't even insult his parents, people like d guy needs help

u know say na depression dey cause all dis tinz cheesy cheesy
serious depression my guycheesy.any small tin na papa and mama insult go follow cheesy.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by sirjentul05(m): 7:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
any small argument una go start to dey use papa and mama insult.
That's why we call it small argument cos if na big argument, na in grand parents and great grand parents I go use
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Amarabae(f): 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2017
Preach

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
I actually own a male moniker grin

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by RoyalBlak007: 8:06pm On Nov 20, 2017
♤Missyqween

♤What's your male monikergrin
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
OP is a tricky guy. Unfortunately, most women here would fall for his tricks cheesy grin cheesy

I pity all of you. By the time he is through with testing his dating skills on you, you would understand better.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by fuckboys: 8:09pm On Nov 20, 2017
JoeClef:
Your response look mature. Do you know women select who to attack? Do you know women are always scared?

Before a woman attacks you, someone must've attacked her or her friend like that before. Women work with emotions. Men are supposed to learn how emotions. Any man who refuses to learn how female emiotional system works will NEVER understand women.

Their relationship or marriage will not be stable. If a woman abuses a real man, the chances of that real man turning her into his girlfriend or wife is high.

I'd recommend you read the book, "The Way of Superior Man." This book will change your life as a man. It's a books I'm not supposed to make public. It's a secret gem. Before you'll understand the book, you need to read it 5 times. Sadly, most Nigerians don't like reading.

They'd prefer asslicking or stalking women on social media. When those of us who spend time to read and practice get all the women, these guys who refused to read become envious. Mtcheew! Na play I dey play o! But everything I said is the truth sha! grin

So, in summary, all of them deserve respect as long as you know how it works. #wink.
downloaded wink
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Victornezzar: 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2017
lefulefu:
serious depression my guycheesy.any small tin na papa and mama insult go follow cheesy.
the best thing na 2 ignore dem...if not mynd go carry me go kirikiri
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Wuminity(f): 8:58pm On Nov 20, 2017
Airforce1:
I hate nairaland girls with passion
I don't know why
Lol...... Do you really mean this?
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by missyQween(f): 8:59pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Missyqween

♤What's your male monikergrin

Lol.I don't even have an alternate moniker.
I can't stress myself biko

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by RoyalBlak007: 9:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
missyQween:

Lol.I don't even have an alternate moniker.
I can't stress myself biko
♤Tåaâăaąă! undecided

♤Sęe how am stressing myself for you nõwembarassed
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by missyQween(f): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Tåaâăaąă! undecided

♤Sęe how am stressing myself for you nõwembarassed
I can't feel the stress nawink
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by RoyalBlak007: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2017
missyQween:
I can't feel the stress nawink
♤Cům grin So I'll make you feel it
♤properlycheesy
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Rukkydelta(f): 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2017
JoeClef:
You want make I break your soft bone, abi? cheesy I have never been to jail, dear Rukky.
Lol
My bones are strong
And besides there is always a first time for everything
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
DeeTus:
OP is a tricky guy. Unfortunately, most women here would fall for his tricks cheesy grin cheesy

I pity all of you. By the time he is through with testing his dating skills on you, you would understand better.
Sir, in case of next time, use the appropriate word. What do you mean by "tricky?" What do you guys gain from slander?

The only accusation I know will hold water on me on this forum is if you say: this guy is fond of using every single opportunities to advertise his product.

What do you expect from a business oriented young man? Keep quiet and watch? Do you know this particular thread has done some good things to our business already?

1. some guys just registered on our site and
2. some just asked for our account details to make payment.

What is tricky here? Most of you Nigerians think everyone is a criminal and a lair. It's sad.

Don't let evil thoughts cloud your mind. If there is any bad thing you know I have done on any woman here, please let everyone know.

Do you think I have intentions of meeting anyone? Don't you know I haven't even met a single Nairalander and not even in the mood to meet anyone. I'm only been friendly and I go for what I want—do the same. I'm keeping them for business reasons.

The future is in your hands—don't blame me, Sèùn, or the government tomorrow. Choose your words wisely.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by ISISs(m): 11:05pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
Rukkydelta:

Lol
My bones are strong
And besides there is always a first time for everything
shocked shocked @Bold. Hmm! grin I'm scared of you now. You want to spoil me.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by ISISs(m): 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
JoeClef:
Sir, in case of next time, use the appropriate word. What do you mean by "tricky?" What do you guys gain from slander?

The only accusation I know will hold water on me on this forum is if you say: this guy is fond of using every single opportunities to advertise his product.

What do you expect from a business oriented young man? Keep quiet and watch? Do you know this particular thread has done some good things to our business already?

What is tricky here? Most of you Nigerians think everyone is a criminal and a lair. It's sad.

Don't let evil thoughts cloud your mind. If there is any bad thing you know I have done on any woman here, please let everyone know.

Do you think I have intentions of meeting anyone? Don't you know I haven't even met a single Nairalander and not even in the mood to meet anyone. I'm only been friendly and I go for what I want—do the same. I'm keeping them for business reasons.

The future is in your hands—don't blame me, Sèùn, or the government tomorrow. Choose your words wisely.
Oodon'minit!!!
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 20, 2017
Wow there's a lot going on here..
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by IamArleck(m): 11:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
JoeClef:
cc: IamArleck and Nullboss have seen the thing above? Do you guys know this is invasion of privacy? The girl may sue me for this, so I won't try it again. It'll be taken down in less than 5 minutes. We'll privately post our Clef account to make payment for these ones you've seen.
STFU! angry

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by IamArleck(m): 11:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
nullboss:
grin Baba the thing weak me, grin and some people believed DAT grin
It only a Fu*cktard that would believe it

1 Like

Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by IamArleck(m): 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2017
JoeClef:
Lol. Lie ke! It's the truth.
What Truth?
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Nobody: 5:38am On Nov 21, 2017
JoeClef:

Lol. Brother, take it easy! Have you forgotten me? I really don't mean to hurt you. I was only expressing the fact that you're talented in your business.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by Maradona98: 6:17am On Nov 21, 2017
JoeClef:
You're right with some points. If you knew Nairaland when it wasn't like this, you'll know men brought abuse to NL. At a point, the women were pissed and decided to fight back. Some of the aggressive female Nairalanders you see deactivated and came back with a new moniker to stand on their ground and fight back. No one wants to be defeated. They didn't start the abuse but trying to defend. From defending, they became aggressive. Think about it.

Not true.
Re: Warning To All Male Romancelanders [PICTURES] by chudyprince: 8:23am On Nov 21, 2017
That's what you'll get for wooing a guy behind a female profile undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Husband Finaly Divorced Me / Ladies What Comes To Your Mind When A Guy Says-'hi' / My Girlfriend Doesn't Eat Fish. I have caught her, She A Mamiwater[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.