Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) (33896 Views)

Soldiers Destroy Ateke Tom's Bedroom, Scatters It During Raid In His Palace / Shooting As Soldiers Invade Ateke Tom's Palace (PICS) / Photos Of Ateke Tom's Residence After Being Raided By Military Men In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 4:24am On Nov 22, 2017
A group of dancing ladies were pictured thrilling and entertaining former Niger Delta warlord, High Royal Majesty King Ateke Michael Tom (JP), who was duly seated in reception of Rivers State Youths under the Chairmanship of AMB Sokubo Sara-igbe Sokubo at an event held in Okrika, the hometown of the High Chief.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/former-niger-delta-warlord-thrilled-dancing-ladies-rivers-state-photos.html

1 Share

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 4:25am On Nov 22, 2017

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 4:25am On Nov 22, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by nickxtra(m): 4:27am On Nov 22, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A group of dancing ladies were pictured thrilling and entertaining former Niger Delta warlord, High Royal Majesty King Ateke Michael Tom (JP), who was duly seated in reception of Rivers State Youths under the Chairmanship of AMB Sokubo Sara-igbe Sokubo at Okrika the hometown of the High Chief.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/11/former-niger-delta-warlord-thrilled-dancing-ladies-rivers-state-photos.html
Nor b only warlord. Which war did he fight?

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 4:49am On Nov 22, 2017
This aproko go dey juicy well well

15 Likes

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 4:50am On Nov 22, 2017
Niger delta are not ready for development

Ateke was crowned king of his village yesterday

I'm like for real ? A known killer ,thief, kidnapper , ritualist and Amanda responsible directly and indirectly for the death of over 10000 boys was crowned a king

And tomorrow they claim under development

Tonyebarcanista would not come and defend his village now

For me it's the height of insult to crown this thing a king

167 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by omowolewa: 4:58am On Nov 22, 2017
That is women for you, they give their best when they have the opportunity.

Whatelse do you expect them to give after the positioning

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:01am On Nov 22, 2017
mrvitalis:

I'm like for real ? A known killer ,thief, kidnapper , ritualist and Amanda responsible directly and indirectly for the death of over 10000 boys was crowned a king

close ur mouth did u know what Ateke has done 4 Okrika people? don't just come to Naraland and start saying trash.

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Jbleenk: 5:15am On Nov 22, 2017
Damnit! Is this focker not wanted?

4 Likes

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 5:18am On Nov 22, 2017
Jesse01:
close ur mouth did u know what Ateke has done 4 Okrika people? don't just come to Naraland and start saying trash.

Yea I know what he has done

Distroyed the youths and killed many

Corned the allocation and royalties that come to the town and use very little to do few projects

I know what he has done monopolizing power and making himself nearly a God in the town

If you think someone like him with no clear source of wealth deserve kingship then you are part of Nigerian problem

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24am On Nov 22, 2017
mrvitalis:

Yea I know what he has done

Distroyed the youths and killed many

Corned the allocation and royalties that come to the town and use very little to do few projects

I know what he has done monopolizing power and making himself nearly a God in the town

If you think someone like him with no clear source of wealth deserve kingship then you are part of Nigerian problem
and who told u people don't know his source of income? guy u are not from Okrika, so u won't know, u should have ask questions instead of jumping in to conclusion were was Ateke be 4 Odili took power in Rivers state?

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 5:29am On Nov 22, 2017
Jesse01:
and who told u people don't know his source of income? guy u are not from Okrika, so u won't know, u should have ask questions instead of jumping in to conclusion were was Ateke be 4 Odili took power in Rivers state?
Bro ateke was loading sand in marine base befor Odili that's well know fact

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 22, 2017
mrvitalis:

Bro ateke was loading sand in marine base befor Odili that's well know fact
so who make's Ateke wat he is 2day?mind u dis xame Ateke is a change man, guy don't point finger at people unnecessary, dis xame Ateke has done a lot 4 d Okrika community, he is better Dan Asari dokubo

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 5:37am On Nov 22, 2017
Jesse01:
so who make's Ateke wat he is 2day?mind u dis xame Ateke is a change man, guy don't point finger at people unnecessary, dis xame Ateke has done a lot 4 d Okrika community, he is better Dan Asari dokubo
Lol he is a political thug and a cultist

Head of Viking (Icelanders ) that kill,steal and rap people every day in port harcourt

What he has done is not equal to 10% of what he takes

Kings are meant for noble people

It's not about being rich but about character

He is nither noble nor dose he have the character

125 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 5:40am On Nov 22, 2017
RZArecta:
mumu, if you have a problem here then direct it at Okrika people who made Ateke a chief instead of involving the entire niger delta in your nonsense

Sorry ijaws I mean

4 Likes

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by nero2face: 5:47am On Nov 22, 2017
mrvitalis:

and what about u that consciously voted in an idiot and illiterate as a president, which one is worse? undecided undecided, ateke to me is far better than a known tribal and religious bigot u voted in as a president

48 Likes

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by RZArecta(m): 5:48am On Nov 22, 2017
mrvitalis:

Sorry ijews I mean
it's funny you allowed partisan politics hinder your intelligence. Once again, in open discussions you have to learn how to stop negative stereotyping of a people, it shows a lack of exposure on your part. I'm glad you narrowed it down to the "ijews" though I've never heard of such a tribe before cool

14 Likes

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 22, 2017
Chief Ateke
Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04am On Nov 22, 2017
mrvitalis:

Lol he is a political thug and a cultist

Head of Viking (Icelanders ) that kill,steal and rap people every day in port harcourt

What he has done is not equal to 10% of what he takes

Kings are meant for noble people

It's not about being rich but about character

He is nither noble nor dose he have the character
so Odili, Amechi, and wike wat are dey den, are dey all Noble do dey have characters,? so who's d founder of Greenlanders here in p.h since u know so much about cultist?

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 6:06am On Nov 22, 2017
An illiterate being worshipped as a god by his people.
Pathetic.
And BTW which war did he fought to be called a warlord

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10am On Nov 22, 2017
nickxtra:
Nor b only warlord. Which war did he fight?
I just laugh whenever I see those cowards carry their shoulders high. They even give themselves ranks like General as if they can last 12hrs in war front. I don't blame them, I only blame the FG for not equipping our military well to deal with the creek cowards. angry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by morbeta(m): 6:19am On Nov 22, 2017
This is all they ever wanted....personal gratifications. war lord indeed. The only war lord known in Nigeria is SHAKAU!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Bari22: 6:27am On Nov 22, 2017
Militancy pays if you are lucky to survive along the line

2 Likes

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Samusu(m): 6:32am On Nov 22, 2017
mrvitalis:

very very insulting

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Raintaker(m): 6:37am On Nov 22, 2017
Ateke is now a king? Wonders shall never cease.

13 Likes

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by ImperialYoruba: 6:44am On Nov 22, 2017
Niger Delta warlord, High Royal Majesty King Ateke Michael Tom (JP),

Check out his full rank.

Africans love characters like Idi Amin. He won the hearts of many Africans because of the title appended to his name "Field Marshall" Idi Amin Dada....,in other words, "Warlord" Idi Amin Dada.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:46am On Nov 22, 2017
Jesse01:
so Odili, Amechi, and wike wat are dey den, are dey all Noble do dey have characters,? so who's d founder of Greenlanders here in p.h since u know so much about cultist?

You can't compare graduate to this thing who can't spell his name even in okirika language

11 Likes

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 22, 2017
mrvitalis:

You can't compare graduate to this thing who can't spell his name even in okirika language
are dey not cultist?

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 6:58am On Nov 22, 2017
Jesse01:
are dey not cultist?

Can you prove that ?

3 Likes

Re: Dancing Ladies Thrill Ateke Tom In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00am On Nov 22, 2017
Useless dancers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Cuts His 66th Birthday Cake With His Wife, Buhari, Osinbajo & Wife / Gallant Nigerian Soldier Killed In An Ambush While Fighting Boko Haram. Photos / Gbenga Daniel Replies Soyinka: Your Comments Betray Your Repute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.