Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? (5096 Views)

Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend / Pantless Dancers Left In Shock, After A Faithful Boyfriend Did This / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Indeed, been following you for a while. Couldn't help notice your disgust for ... cheesy cheesy cheesy ( rimming, swallowing, sucking )

I am not repulsed to those who did it to who they love and cared about.....but to those who do it randomly or to peeps they didn't even love but just for the thrill of it....basically to those who just casualize the whole thing....

I remember asking a female on here if she ever had sex with someone she did not love she said no, but when offline she actually did so with not just one dude.....even going on about their sizes...for dudes you did not love?.....i felt violated...its why I think virginity may be the best bet oo...but all na lesson sha...
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

This sounds delicious -
She said most nights, she hardly sleeps cos of screams and moaning of women coming out of the rooms lol

Lol. I'm so filled. I won't eat for one month. No be today ! Nonetheless, i won't let myself be worried jare. Will just find myself a God-fearing lady and settle down next year ! The hunt for me begins now !

I see it around me to a reduced extent anyways. It's almost disheartening, but wetin be your won, be your own. If we find the right person and stay right there, we'll be fine !

Heheheheheheh cheesy

Really delicious and outrageous o.. Lol

@ the bolded you are right.

Person own no dey pass am by.
So true. That's why I don't disturb my mind.

Bros, I wish you best of luck smiley

That's good smiley
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Martin0(m): 1:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

I am telling u.. at first i had the impression that single girls and boys cheated the most in a relationship but when i started working in a hotel, my mindset changed. U need to see the way married people cheat on each other. It calls for consent. People need to be in such places to know what's happening in this world

Mek God bless yuh too ooo
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

I am not repulsed to those who did it to who they love and cared about.....but to those who do it randomly or to peeps they didn't even love but just for the thrill of it....basically to those who just casualize the whole thing....

I remember asking a female on here if she ever had sex with someone she did not love she said no, but when offline she actually did so with not just one dude.....even going on about their sizes...for dudes you did not love?.....i felt violated...its why I think virginity may be the best bet oo...but all na lesson sha...

Don't make me laugh mate, as a friend of mine will say, your future wife is screwing somewhere at the moment, he says this to easen the pain of thinking about such kind of tendencies.Bitter truth is all ladies will say they did it out of love, for guy number one, two, three, four, five, and when it's time to settle, they almost struggle with deriving satisfaction from their loved ones. So if hey claim they do it out of love for every love they came across, then you have some adjustment to make to easen the pain of the thought.

Lol @ the lady, may God help us. One lady told me offline recently that the average lady between 20-25 has a body count of 7 guys minimum, she went into details and it made me weak. How would you feel if as a guy you maintain levell-headedness in your sexual control and desire but tag with a lady that has been east and west?
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

I am telling u.. at first i had the impression that single girls and boys cheated the most in a relationship but when i started working in a hotel, my mindset changed. U need to see the way married people cheat on each other. It calls for consent. People need to be in such places to know what's happening in this world

Don't make us feel more stvpid. No be today. A lover can be on the phone on the other end, and be bouncer on ...damn it... cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by shinarlaura(f): 1:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
alexialin:

Do you know a friend of mine who works in a hotel, gists me on their clients who come to lodge and am like? I was dismayed and am like I think I must be in different planet.

But babe, how do u cope? As in, how do u feel having to see this depraved side of humans who patronize the hotel?
She laughed and said well, she can't leave the job nah and moreover that's how it is the hotel business . You see all kind of things and shady sides of humans

Lol.. my dear that's how it is ooo. It's not easy at all. When i started it was like i was in another planet grin. I was shocked by the things i saw but i later became used to it. To be honest with you, this world is completely damaged grin one day a neighbor of mine came to spend some times with his gf. When he entered at saw me at the reception, i could see the disappointment and shame in his face. This is a man i could swear with my life that he was faithful to his wife l. I was like, what the Bleep. That's just one among so many.

But that doesn't mean there re no faithful men and women out there.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by shinarlaura(f): 1:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Don't make us feel more stvpid. No be today. A lover can be on the phone on the other end, and be bouncer on ...damn it... cheesy

grin cheesy.. you know the thing na wink
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by shinarlaura(f): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
lefulefu:
so sad.when couples who are not sexually compactable and who have no love for each other why won't they cheat.the woman go just marry the man for im money and job security while the man on the other hand go just marry the woman cos pastor told him he got a revelation that the lady is his wife or he just marry cos he feel say time for am to marry don reachcheesy.the result is that both of them go start to dey get extra marital affairscheesy.

Exactly. I tire for this matter
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by shinarlaura(f): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
Martin0:

Mek God bless yuh too ooo

grin grin na just for dey pray
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by patwhizkid(f): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
Baba xynerio. So you're still here?

Xynerise
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin cheesy.. you know the thing na wink

Men, the thing make me weak, i leave near three motels, i see some action going down daily, even girls don't hide it now anymore. Mehn, may God help this generation
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.. my dear that's how it is ooo. It's not easy at all. When i started it was like i was in another planet grin. I was shocked by the things i saw but i later became used to it. To be honest with you, this world is completely damaged grin one day a neighbor of mine came to spend some times with his gf. When he entered at saw me at the reception, i could see the disappointment and shame in his face. This is a man i could swear with my life that he was faithful to his wife l. I was like, what the Bleep. That's just one among so many.

But that doesn't mean there re no faithful men and women out there.

Lol
That's what my friend said too.

She said this oil and gas guy is a quiet looking reserved guy, one will never suspect he would even cheat on his fiancee. But Lo and behold, his looks are completely different from who he is. And the ones who cheat most are most times quiet, reserved and look respectable lol.
God! cheesy
If you look at this people ehn? U will just hate having a relationship, how. Much more marriage. It's so disheartening.

But at the end, there are still some faithful and loyal partners out there.
God should just help us, the loyal ones.

Amin Jesus!
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Martin0(m): 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin grin na just for dey pray
Mi guh curt yuh mouth oo
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
patwhizkid:
Baba xynerio. So you're still here?

Xynerise

Lol cheesy

He don disappear cheesy

Him wey bring topic, sef taya cheesy
Lol

His eyes don read enough.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
alexialin:

Lol

She said this oil and gas guy is a quiet looking reserved guy, one will never suspect he would even cheat on his fiancee. But Lo and behold, his looks are completely different from who he is. And the ones who cheat most are most times quiet, reserved and look respectable lol.
God! cheesy
If you look at this people ehn? U will just hate having a relationship, how. Much more marriage. It's so disheartening.

Amin Jesus!

Amen. Faithful one fall on me. The search continues cheesy S.U. searching cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Martin0(m): 1:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

Exactly. I tire for this matter
Cum ooo lefulefu Yuh don observe sup'm fi dem yah gyal profile ?:gringrin
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Don't make me laugh mate, as a friend of mine will say, your future wife is screwing somewhere at the moment, he says this to easen the pain of thinking about such kind of tendencies.Bitter truth is all ladies will say they did it out of love, for guy number one, two, three, four, five, and when it's time to settle, they almost struggle with deriving satisfaction from their loved ones. So if hey claim they do it out of love for every love they came across, then you have some adjustment to make to easen the pain of the thought.

Lol @ the lady, may God help us. One lady told me offline recently that the average lady between 20-25 has a body count of 7 guys minimum, she went into details and it made me weak. How would you feel if as a guy you maintain levell-headedness in your sexual control and desire but tag with a lady that has been east and west?

Well I don't blame them...since the way they see them guys lashing babes anyhow hence the reason if them chop here and there...it won't matter....its how the society is.....the wise will put their trust in God and not follow society or what the world thinks.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Amen. Faithful one fall on me. The search continues cheesy S.U. searching cheesy

Amen o! grin
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 22, 2017
alexialin:

Amen o! grin

This is how to know a partner is cheating. The moment a sequence breaks, or there's an unaccountable moment, someone is cheating
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

Well I don't blame them...since the way they see them guys lashing babes anyhow hence the reason if them chop here and there...it won't matter....its how the society is.....the wise will put their trust in God and not follow society or what the world thinks.....

Exactly the key.

Because if you follow society and the world, my dear person will miss it.

Confirmed.

I trust God and that's all that matters to me.
God.

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

That is why we should search carefully, patiently and not force ourselves on people. If one person is not willing a relationship, their hearts will be else where. Besides this, trusting in God is key, which is why for those of us that have chosen to follow the Lord should seek for a wife within the vineyard. Look for a God believer, and lover and pick a wife from there. In fact, in my search now, top on my list is Spiritual compatibility, it's the first thing for me.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

This is how to know a partner is cheating. The moment a sequence breaks, or there's an unaccountable moment, someone is cheating

True.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
alexialin:

True.

I recall calling a chick on day, and she must have picked the phone before the act. And, why she picked i don't know till tomorrow, immediately she picked, it was just like i entered the room, and i laughed. I didn't even tell her i knew, she doesn't even know i knew till now. Maybe she will know later. I laughed. I was like see this " sante ", love is something sha. Someone hurt you, yet you love them back. Na wa !
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by shinarlaura(f): 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Men, the thing make me weak, i leave near three motels, i see some action going down daily, even girls don't hide it now anymore. Mehn, may God help this generation

Lol.. it's something else. There was even a time i said"God please come and destroy this world" grin my colleagues were just laughing at me.

And do u know it affected me? I became scared of being into a relationship. It took me time to left go off this mindset that there's no faithful person because they re but very few.

As u said, may God help this generation grin
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

That is why we should search carefully, patiently and not force ourselves on people. If one person is not willing a relationship, their hearts will be else where. Besides this, trusting in God is key, which is why for those of us that have chosen to follow the Lord should seek for a wife within the vineyard. Look for a God believer, and lover and pick a wife from there. In fact, in my search now, top on my list is Spiritual compatibility, it's the first thing for me.

Bros!.....you don talk finish...anything less...a man is deceiving himself...
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.. it's something else. There was even a time i said"God please come and destroy this world" grin my colleagues were just laughing at me.

And do u know it affected me? I became scared of being into a relationship. It took me time to left go off this mindset that there's no faithful person because they re but very few.

As u said, may God help this generation grin

They are many faithful people. The thing is lots of people are compromised. Some dey wey no dey do am, others dey wey dey do am codedly, like have sex in other to keep my job, afterall, it's just to strip tease, do a lap dance, and not full blown sex, i will be fine. I need this to keep my job. My family needs the money. Compromise has wounded many of us.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by elantraceey(f): 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Destined2win:
So you are not in a relationship now

None that I'm aware of cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

Bros!.....you don talk finish...anything less...a man is deceiving himself...

It has been my prayer for the past 4 days, God i can't search. Do the searching, hook me up with your daughter. Better Christian woman wey hold God firmly. Beauty will fade, intelligence can only apply for a job. Intelligence isn't needed to be a good mother. Let's drop all our vain ideologies when searching and place God first

Anything less than a fully committed believer let's run away from, the incompatibility will cause issues down the line. As for me, no more asking out a non-committed believer in Christ. Never ! I won't try it again !

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by shinarlaura(f): 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
alexialin:

Lol

God! cheesy

Amin Jesus!

My dear looks are very very deceitful. Never u judge a person by his looks. These guys claiming gentle and reserved are very dangerous. Abeg let me not talk lipsrsealed

Life is too short to be worrying about unnecessary things. Abeg i no get time to dey stalk on my partner. He knows what and what not to do.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

It has been my prayer for the past 4 days, God i can't search. Do the searching, hook me up with your daughter. Better Christian woman wey hold God firmly. Beauty will fade, intelligence can only apply for a job. Intelligence isn't needed to be a good mother. Let's drop all our vain ideologies when searching and place God first

Guy you speak the undiluted truth...I have seen alot in life to conclude this....all that doesn't matter if she doesn't love and cleave to his will....
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by shinarlaura(f): 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
Martin0:

Cum ooo lefulefu Yuh don observe sup'm fi dem yah gyal profile ?:gringrin

grin ;Dyou eh
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
Blackfyre:

Guy you speak the undiluted truth...I have seen alot in life to conclude this....all that doesn't matter if she doesn't love and cleave to his will....

Tushe. Thank you. I've seen enough. God First abeg ! Love will fade at times even in marriage, when it does, comes another factor, at times it is ethnic bonds, some times other things, but the one where God is in the middle is better for me. Let's choose wisely. and ask questions before we start to invest time, energy and emotions on less-deserving species.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abi Broni Is Thicc (picture) / Ok / We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.