Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? (5090 Views)

Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend / Pantless Dancers Left In Shock, After A Faithful Boyfriend Did This / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by shinarlaura(f): 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

They are many faithful people. The thing is lots of people are compromised. Some dey wey no dey do am, others dey wey dey do am codedly, like have sex in other to keep my job, afterall, it's just to strip tease, do a lap dance, and not full blown sex, i will be fine. I need this to keep my job. My family needs the money. Compromise has wounded many of us.

I totally agree with u
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

I totally agree with u

As a minister i was assigned to go to a city, though i didn't go. When i did my research when i was contemplating if i should go, do you know that eight out of ten young girls had a child or had done two abortions. I just weak. The whole city looks, OMG. Sex has wounded the young generation. No restrain, no control
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

My dear looks are very very deceitful. Never u judge a person by his looks. These guys claiming gentle and reserved are very dangerous. Abeg let me not talk lipsrsealed

Life is too short to be worrying about unnecessary things. Abeg i no get time to dey stalk on my partner. He knows what and what not to do.

Yes o. Looks is very deceptive. Both male nd female

He's not kid. We all know wats good and bad.

Stalking is unnecessary and waste of mental energy cheesy

And my bf knows if I catch him, just kiss everything goodbye.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Martin0(m): 1:50pm On Nov 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

grin ;Dyou eh
I nor do anything ooogringringrin I jus dey do my job for my ogagrin
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

I recall calling a chick on day, and she must have picked the phone before the act. And, why she picked i don't know till tomorrow, immediately she picked, it was just like i entered the room, and i laughed. I didn't even tell her i knew, she doesn't even know i knew till now. Maybe she will know later. I laughed. I was like see this " sante ", love is something sha. Someone hurt you, yet you love them back. Na wa !

Na wa o

U have mind o

U are large hearted

For me, it's not like Its easy to stop Loving the person but the betrayal alone won't allow me continue. I just can't move past a betrayal. I can forgive and move on and it's better I move on. Than forgive and stay.
My dear, I can't.

It's safe for everyone involved I move on and leave.

You try, still loving her.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 22, 2017
https://jumia.com/affiliate-program/banners/Jumia Nigeria/Smart Shopper - Smartphones/728X90.jpg
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by shinarlaura(f): 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

As a minister i was assigned to go to a city, though i didn't go. When i did my research when i was contemplating if i should go, do you know that eight out of ten young girls had a child or had done two abortions. I just weak. The whole city looks, OMG. Sex has wounded the young generation. No restrain, no control

Hahahahaha... then u need to go to that city as assigned wink. You might save some souls
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Destined2win: 2:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
elantraceey:

None that I'm aware of cheesy

Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha... then u need to go to that city as assigned wink. You might save some souls

I'll try. I've given things a thorough thought in the past few days. I think it's time to hit the streets...
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by xynerise: 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
patwhizkid:
Baba xynerio. So you're still here?

Xynerise

See my first love on Nairaland cheesy

How many kids do you have now? grin
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by shinarlaura(f): 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

I'll try. I've given things a thorough thought in the past few days. I think it's time to hit the streets...

Hahahahaha. Good luck
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
alexialin:

Na wa o

U have mind o

U are large hearted

For me, it's not like Its easy to stop Loving the person but the betrayal alone won't allow me continue. I just can't move past a betrayal. I can forgive and move on and it's better I move on. Than forgive and stay.
My dear, I can't.

It's safe for everyone involved I move on and leave.

You try, still loving her.

Hahaha, it's a case of commot mind. It's all good anyways. I had to bail, she ended up with a loser like that. What's my own? My mind is intact. Won't happen next time
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by xynerise: 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
alexialin:

Lol cheesy

He don disappear cheesy

Him wey bring topic, sef taya cheesy
Lol

His eyes don read enough.

My brother...it's not a small something o grin
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Hahaha, it's a case of commot mind. It's all good anyways. I had to bail, she ended up with a loser like that. What's my own? My mind is intact. Won't happen next time

Better.
It shouldn't.
Yours will come. Patience is the key and you have the right mind to make it work easily. All you need is the right companion.

She will come. Your way smiley

Amen and for keeps this time.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
alexialin:

Better.
It shouldn't.
Yours will come. Patience is the key and you have the right mind to make it work easily. All you need is the right companion.

She will come. Your way smiley

Amen and for keeps this time.

Lol @ yours will come. This sounds tickerish

My mind is focused on work and ministry now. Not even searching anymore, even if i do, first and formost, she must be a fully committed believer of Christ so mutual interests is guaranteed. No time to waste people's time, no time to waste mine either
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by patwhizkid(f): 3:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
xynerise:

See my first love on Nairaland cheesy

How many kids do you have now? grin

Kids? Half o �

How's awa wife?
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by xynerise: 3:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
patwhizkid:

Kids? Half o �

How's awa wife?

She dey jare grin

So you still dey find husband? smiley
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by BasketballGURU(m): 3:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
angry
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
xynerise:

My brother...it's not a small something o grin

Lol.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Divay22(f): 3:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

I am not repulsed to those who did it to who they love and cared about.....but to those who do it randomly or to peeps they didn't even love but just for the thrill of it....basically to those who just casualize the whole thing....

Don't make me laugh mate, as a friend of mine will say, your future wife is screwing somewhere at the moment, he says this to easen the pain of thinking about such kind of tendencies.Bitter truth is all ladies will say they did it out of love, for guy number one, two, three, four, five, and when it's time to settle, they almost struggle with deriving satisfaction from their loved ones. So if hey claim they do it out of love for every love they came across, then you have some adjustment to make to easen the pain of the thought.

[/b]Lol @ the lady, may God help us. One lady told me offline recently that the average lady between 20-25 has a body count of 7 guys minimum, she went into details and it made me weak. How would you feel if as a guy you maintain levell-headedness in your sexual control and desire but tag with a lady that has been east and west?
[b]
Let her speak for herself abeg.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
Divay22:
[b][/b]
Let her speak for herself abeg.

Okay, okay latina, i know you're an exception grin grin grin Take it easy baby

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Lol @ yours will come. This sounds tickerish

My mind is focused on work and ministry now. Not even searching anymore, even if i do, first and formost, she must be a fully committed believer of Christ so mutual interests is guaranteed. No time to waste people's time, no time to waste mine either

Lol its not tickerish

And it's good u are focused on work and ministry.

Who knows u can meet the woman perfect for you, through your ministry.
Keep doing what u do.
Focus on making your life better and along the line, you will find love and commitment again. And the whole getting married and all will look like a dream and you will both look back, smile and talk about the hurdles in the past.

A freind of mine guy met his wife when both of them were fed-up of relationships and even thinking they will never see that suitable companion to settle down with.

But low and behold., they met each other in one seminar like that. They are both career people. They becMe friends, then from friends after sharing past experiences and all, the guy noticed the woman had almost all the qualities he needed in a wife and he asked her one day when they were gisting as usual.

Will you marry me?
She looked at him with surprise and she laughed and said look if u are mocking me this afternoon Abeg stop.

He said mocking? God forbid I can never mock u. But why would u feel I will not desire you for marriage and as my long term Companion? U are presentable, u are healthy, u have great values, you are pretty even though u feel otherwise and I admire your strength and resilience. So what stops us from getting married? She said but am older. And I don't have great job and am not that pretty. He said Shhhh! Stop.
Lemme worry about it, even though all these things u mentioned are nothing.

I don't need your money. Thank God we are both working. And I don't need Miss World you are perfect for me. To me, u are the most beautiful, and av fallen Inlove with u already. I was pondering on when to tell u and I can't hold it back anymore. I love you, I adore you and am ready to marry you in few months time.. Just say yes!
He said she started crying, he held her ,he calmed her down they kissed and the rest is history.

They have two kids now, a four year old boy and a two years old daughter. The guy truly loves his wife. He doesn't cheat on her at all. And they are happy and content. And they got married when he was 34,the wife was 37. But u won't notice the age difference between them. They are happy.

So as you continue with your career, don't rule out meeting that lady along the line

It's never too late for God.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Divay22(f): 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.. my dear that's how it is ooo. It's not easy at all. When i started it was like i was in another planet grin. I was shocked by the things i saw but i later became used to it. To be honest with you, this world is completely damaged grin one day a neighbor of mine came to spend some times with his gf. When he entered at saw me at the reception, i could see the disappointment and shame in his face. This is a man i could swear with my life that he was faithful to his wife l. I was like, what the Bleep. That's just one among so many.

But that doesn't mean there re no faithful men and women out there.
But who's to be blame in this kind of situation.
The girl how couldn't resist the married man or the man who wouldn't let the girl go.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 22, 2017
alexialin:

Lol its not tickerish

And it's good u are focused on work and ministry.

Who knows u can meet the woman perfect for you, through your ministry.
Keep doing what u do.
Focus on making your life better and along the line, you will find love and commitment again. And the whole getting married and all will look like a dream and you will both look back, smile and talk about the hurdles in the past.

A freind of mine guy met his wife when both of them were fed-up of relationships and even thinking they will never see that suitable companion to settle down with.

But low and behold., they met each other in one seminar like that. They are both career people. They becMe friends, then from friends after sharing past experiences and all, the guy noticed the woman had almost all the qualities he needed in a wife and he asked her one day when they were gisting as usual.

Will you marry me?
She looked at him with surprise and she laughed and said look if u are mocking me this afternoon Abeg stop.

He said mocking? God forbid I can never mock u. But why would u feel I will not desire you for marriage and as my long term Companion? U are presentable, u are healthy, u have great values, you are pretty even though u feel otherwise and I admire your strength and resilience. So what stops us from getting married? She said but am older. And I don't have great job and am not that pretty. He said Shhhh! Stop.
Lemme worry about it, even though all these things u mentioned are nothing.

I don't need your money. Thank God we are both working. And I don't need Miss World you are perfect for me. To me, u are the most beautiful, and falls Inlove with u already. I was pondering on when to tell u and I can't hold it back anymore. I love you, I adore you and am ready to marry you in few months time.. Just say yes!
He said she started crying, he held her ,he calmed her down they kissed and the rest is history. They have two kids now, a four year old boy and a two years old daughter. The guy truly loves his wife. He doesn't cheat on her at all. And they are happy and content. And they got married when he was 34,the wife was 37. But u won't notice the age difference between them. They are happy.

So as you continue with your career, don't rule out meeting that lady along the line

It's never too late for God.

This touched my heart. I decided this week i wasn't going to mingle anymore but will channel my energy to ministry. I'm starting with a church that needs to be filled within six months, i'm pushing all my ideas to make this work, my energy and resources, i guess along that path love will find me. You're right, this comment of yours is exactly what i'm going through, so i'm going to answer my cal. I've been running away for too long, time to put my selfish desires to rest and go answer the Lord. It's hurting seeing lots of youths wallow in avoidable errors and no one to show them the right path. Time to do the right thing
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
yes I can
I and Jesus grin
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by patwhizkid(f): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
xynerise:

She dey jare grin

So you still dey find husband? smiley

Husband keh? No o
Na job I dey find now o
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by shinarlaura(f): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2017
Divay22:

But who's to be blame in this kind of situation.
The girl how couldn't resist the married man or the man who wouldn't let the girl go.

I ll blame the man cuz he has a matrimonial vow to respect.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by xynerise: 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2017
patwhizkid:

Husband keh? No o
Na job I dey find now o

Job ke? Wetin do your old one? You should be talking business by now na undecided
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

This touched my heart. I decided this week i wasn't going to mingle anymore but will channel my energy to ministry. I'm starting with a church that needs to be filled within six months, i'm pushing all my ideas to make this work, my energy and resources, i guess along that path love will find me. You're right, this comment of yours is exactly what i'm going through, so i'm going to answer my cal. I've been running away for too long, time to put my selfish desires to rest and go answer the Lord[b]. It's hurting seeing lots of youths wallow in avoidable errors and no one to show them the right path. Time to do the right thing
[/b]

Exactly dear smiley

That's the spirit. Thats it.

Focus on work and positive things and please accept the call. Don't run away anymore.
If you feel the time is here to do what God has been whispering to u 2 do. Then please start, don't delay. Cos delay is denial.
Like the Bible says, even though I rarely go to church o cheesy cos I don't know which verse to quote but all I can say is :
Accept God and everything will be added unto you.

For me have accepted God and I know He doesn't fail.

@the bolded, I plan to minister to youths, couples, singles, about the secrets of moving on in life successfully, becoming a conqueror and not a victim. I plan to educate people who are lost, down trodden, sad, desperate on life values and empowering their inner being without allowing external vices and circumstances take hold of their reasoning and inner being.
I see people going about life the wrong way and I shake my head.
Most Pastors are not helping matters, all their desire is to accumulate wealth and show off.. Very appalling , while their congregation is wallowing in self pity, depression and hopelessness even after coming back from church service.

A friend came back from church on Sunday. I was home all morning, I didn't go jare. I Was busy medidating and consulting God in my room, then I received a ping from him. After the normal pleasantries. He said, babe am tired of life .. Honestly am fed-up, biz is so tight.. It's annoying.

I said wait, wait, wait. Where are u coming from? He said church nah? I said church ke? And u have this mindset? Even after listening to your pastor? I can't believe this. A new week is yet to even start sef. Monday never even reach, u are complaining and tired already. Where is your faith? Cause even me that didn't go to church and my biz is not as it used to be, am. Not as depressed as u are right now. Have prayed to my God and I believe he won't let me down.

Don't despair. Give God credit at least. All is not lost. You will make it, just work towards strategies of making the biz blossom. Shebi you've prayed to God in church? He said yes, then believe God.. Don't under rate Him, be strong. You will be happy at the end. It's your right, your legacy and your inheritance. God do not fail.

He said wow! Alexy, u are God sent. I didn't see it that way! Wow! . Mehn thanks so much. God will bless you o... Eeyah u are a real friend. . I smiled I said amen. And you too. It's well.

My dear, may God put us through all the time in Jesus name amen.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
alexialin:
[/b]

Exactly dear smiley

That's the spirit. Thats it.

Focus on work and positive things and please accept the call. Don't run away anymore.
If you feel the time is here to do what God has been whispering to u 2 do. Then please start, don't delay. Cos delay is denial.
Like the Bible says, even though I rarely go to church o cheesy cos I don't know which verse to quote but all I can say is :
Accept God and everything will be added unto you.

For me have accepted God and I know He doesn't fail.

@the bolded, I plan to minister to youths, couples, singles, about the secrets of moving on in life successfully, becoming a conqueror and not a victim. I plan to educate people who are lost, down trodden, sad, desperate on life values and empowering their inner being without allowing external vices and circumstances take hold of their reasoning and inner being.
I see people going about life the wrong way and I shake my head.
Most Pastors are not helping matters, all their desire is to accumulate wealth and show off.. Very appalling , while their congregation is wallowing in self pity, depression and hopelessness even after coming back from church service.

A friend came back from church on Sunday. I was home all morning, I didn't go jare. I Was busy medidating and consulting God in my room, then I received a ping from him. After the normal pleasantries. He said, babe am tired of life .. Honestly am fed-up, biz is so tight.. It's annoying.

I said wait, wait, wait. Where are u coming from? He said church nah? I said church ke? And u have this mindset? Even after listening to your pastor? I can't believe this. A new week is yet to even start sef. Monday never even reach, u are complaining and tired already. Where is your faith? Cause even me that didn't go to church and my biz is not as it used to be, am. Not as depressed as u are right now. Have prayed to my God and I believe he won't let me down.

Don't despair. Give God credit at least. All is not lost. You will make it, just work towards strategies of making the biz blossom. Shebi you've prayed to God in church? He said yes, then believe God.. Don't under rate Him, be strong. You will be happy at the end. It's your right, your legacy and your inheritance. God do not fail.

He said wow! Alexy, u are God sent. I didn't see it that way! Wow! . Mehn thanks so much. God will bless you o... Eeyah u are a real friend. . I smiled I said amen. And you too. It's well.

My dear, may God put us through all the time in Jesus name amen.

Wow, you're simply amazing.

I love this part : Most Pastors are not helping matters, all their desire is to accumulate wealth and show off.. Very appalling , while their congregation is wallowing in self pity, depression and hopelessness even after coming back from church service.

This is why i didn't want to accept my call before, many pastors to me need God's help. I was caught up in a storm and do you know for 3 years I was in a crisis, i was looking for people to minister the word to heal my broken and wounded heart because i experienced severe damage in business, madam, no one could speak and edify my broken heart.

No sound doctrine, thank God for a minister in U.S. that i met somehow that spent almost 18months edifying me, building me, till i recovered to a good extent ( not completely ), imagine other people with such issues, they run to churches to get sound doctrine, but no, no sound teaching, what we have is fine church, no fine ministrations.

The quality of the revelation is what matters to me, well, this is one of the reasons i accepted. Lots of our straying and under-performing youths needs such doctrines. Which is why we should do what we are gifted with in our official capacity and be stewards of what he has called us to be. Been ordained for over 5 years, in fact, i was assigned to the city, " Ikorodu ", i got there did my investigations, i ran back grin grin grin grin grin But, i think i'm ready to drop business to answer God now, hopefully, i'lll find answers and other things in the process.
Different church owners have begged me to minister in their churches, men, i guess now is the time.

Thanks for encouraging me. I so much appreciate the time you set aside to pour your heart. Hopefully, we may meet in the cause of stewardship. We need to save the next generation, many are already getting it wrong while we're celebrating air crafts and what have you. My heart burns. Don't these guys knows it is people God has called us to serve and not ourselves?

So no more love hunting, no more mingling, time to go answer the call
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by lenghtinny(m): 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
Bigbeard:
I'm 100% certain that I will be faithful with my spouse because I'd take my time to make sure we are at least 90% a match so the chances of either of us straying is reduced by at least 80%...

Do I need to go on?
Yes, because change is the only constant thing in life angry
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Martin0(m): 4:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

I ll blame the man cuz he has a matrimonial vow to respect.
So women nor get matrimonial vow to respect abi?grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kim kardarshian Nude After Sex Pics leaks On Twitter.(18+) by tetrishacker / Advice Needed! / Size Of My D*ck Vs The Size SHE WANTS !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.