Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,467 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:38 PM

How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? (5283 Views)

Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend / Pantless Dancers Left In Shock, After A Faithful Boyfriend Did This / The type of woman that truly Deserves A Faithful husband? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by patwhizkid(f): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
xynerise:

Job ke? Wetin do your old one? You should be talking business by now na undecided

Hmmm.

I no fit wash my pant put for here sah
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by shinarlaura(f): 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Martin0:

So women nor get matrimonial vow to respect abi?grin

She talked abt a married man and a girl. So it could mean the girl is single..
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Martin0(m): 4:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
shinarlaura:

She talked abt a married man and a girl. So it could mean the girl is single..

Eh eh ok nau,don't corner me ooo...

Am just asking a question that it reason is only known by me..
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Wow, you're simply amazing.

I love this part : Most Pastors are not helping matters, all their desire is to accumulate wealth and show off.. Very appalling , while their congregation is wallowing in self pity, depression and hopelessness even after coming back from church service.

This is why i didn't want to accept my call before, many pastors to me need God's help. I was caught up in a storm and do you know for 3 years I was in a crisis, i was looking for people to minister the word to heal my broken and wounded heart because i experienced severe damage in business, madam, no one could speak and edify my broken heart.

No sound doctrine, thank God for a minister in U.S. that i met somehow that spent almost 18months edifying me, building me, till i recovered to a good extent ( not completely ), imagine other people with such issues, they run to churches to get sound doctrine, but no, no sound teaching, what we have is fine church, no fine ministrations.

The quality of the revelation is what matters to me, well, this is one of the reasons i accepted. Lots of our straying and under-performing youths needs such doctrines. Which is why we should do what we are gifted with in our official capacity and be stewards of what he has called us to be. Been ordained for over 5 years, in fact, i was assigned to the city, " Ikorodu ", i got there did my investigations, i ran back grin grin grin grin grin But, i think i'm ready to drop business to answer God now, hopefully, i'lll find answers and other things in the process.
Different church owners have begged me to minister in their churches, men, i guess now is the time.

Thanks for encouraging me. I so much appreciate the time you set aside to pour your heart. Hopefully, we may meet in the cause of stewardship. We need to save the next generation, many are already getting it wrong while we're celebrating air crafts and what have you. My heart burns. Don't these guys knows it is people God has called us to serve and not ourselves?

So no more love hunting, no more mingling, time to go answer the call

True, we need to save this generation and the next and more generations to come, may God give us long life and good health always amen.

There was a time in my life I was in total despair, Infact three times and on those three different occasions, Lo and behold no one to talk to and no one to lift up my spirit. Pastors were unreachable. I almost committed suicide, but what stopped me was the voice of my late mum. Her voice brought me back to reality, I flushed the poison as I was shedding heart wrenching tears and I said I will. Not do it. I must live and make her proud wherever she is.

The next day I spoke to a neighbor of mine, at my office environment.

he's an elder, he's a muslim cleric ,an imam and he's a friendly and humble man with everything he has achieved in life career, he's so humble and respectful . So the next day, he saw me at my office balcony and smiled Queen! He likes to call. Me queen. I looked at him sadly and he said whats wrong? Are u OK? I smiled sadly and he said do u want to share? I looked at him and sighed and say OK. We then went to. His office as I poured my heart to Him

So for me at that point, I feel I just need to talk to someone and he was available and warm, also show some level of concern. After talking to him, he advised me, he made certain things clear in my life and existence, he inspired me, he really inspired me with great words and advice. That Muslim cleric is a great man.

I respect him alot.

He even asked if I want to join islam cheesy after all said.

I smiled and said Nooo, am destined to follow the Christan path, that's the way have been brought up. That's the only way I know.
It's unfortunate we cannot count on our pastors but I know I need to fulfil a calling in my. Life later on and I can fulfil that calling in a church or Christian seminars but in a Christian way.
Although Islam is OK, I have no issues about it but deep down am for the Christian world. He smiled and said OK.

Anyways am highly disappointed in today's pastors, very disappointed.

But I thank God, u and I with other genuine sons and daughters of God out there will. Make a distinct difference in our own time.

Love will locate you, wherever u are cheesy
I know and am sure cheesy of it.

And do u know love is sweet when so many things are in place.
Na that time e dey sweet pass with the right person cheesy

And do u know, u will still mingle but it's with the right crowd and with similar mindset and goals, cheesy relationships and friendships will become easy. You will have many choices to. Choose one from.
My dear follow your mind. You are on the right track. smiley
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
alexialin:

True, we need to save this generation and the next and more generations to come, may God give us long life and good health always amen.

There was a time in my life I was in total despair, Infact three times and on those three different occasions, Lo and behold no one to talk to and no one to lift up my spirit. Pastors were unreachable. I almost committed suicide, but what stopped me was the voice of my late mum. Her voice brought me back to reality, I flushed the poison as I was shedding heart wrenching tears and I said I will. Not do it. I must live and make her proud wherever she is.

The next day I spoke to a neighbor of mine, at my office environment.

he's an elder, he's a muslim cleric ,an imam and he's a friendly and humble man with everything he has achieved in life career, he's so humble and respectful . So the next day, he saw me at my office balcony and smiled Queen! He likes to call. Me queen. I looked at him sadly and he said whats wrong? Are u OK? I smiled sadly and he said do u want to share? I looked at him and sighed and say OK. We then went to. His office as I poured my heart to Him

So for me at that point, I feel I just need to talk to someone and he was available and warm, also show some level of concern. After talking to him, he advised me, he made certain things clear in my life and existence, he inspired me, he really inspired me with great words and advice. That Muslim cleric is a great man.

I respect him alot.

He even asked if I want to join islam cheesy after all said.

I smiled and said Nooo, am destined to follow the Christan path, that's the way have been brought up. That's the only way I know.
It's unfortunate we cannot count on our pastors but I know I need to fulfil a calling in my. Life later on and I can fulfil that calling in a church or Christian seminars but in a Christian way.
Although Islam is OK, I have no issues about it but deep down am for the Christian world. He smiled and said OK.

Anyways am highly disappointed in today's pastors, very disappointed.

But I thank God, u and I with other genuine sons and daughters of God out there will. Make a distinct difference in our own time.

Love will locate you, wherever u are cheesy
I know and am sure cheesy of it.

And do u know love is sweet when so many things are in place.
Na that time e dey sweet pass with the right person cheesy

And do u know, u will still mingle but it's with the right crowd and with similar mindset and goals, cheesy relationships and friendships will become easy. You will have many choices to. Choose one from.
My dear follow your mind. You are on the right track. smiley

Jesus Christ, It is well !
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Jupxter:

Jesus Christ, It is well !

Yes o cheesy
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Burgerlomo: 5:32pm On Nov 22, 2017
grin
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by elantraceey(f): 7:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Destined2win:

Wah happened nau? grin
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by jaxxy(m): 1:12am On Nov 26, 2017
xynerise:

You are not far from the truth though, but it is near stereotype as well cheesy

I only recognize faithfulness in marriage any other relationship i cud do it aswell bt its not a guarantee. A wise lady once said in bf and gf there's nothing like cheating unless u married, to a large extent shes rite bt a same time I don't want to create a habit that can be tamed. So in a relationship i go with my perception
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
I know say na you go ask this kind kweshion cheesy
imagine say u marry a woman like Sharon Stonecheesy.u no know say na 24 hrs nacking u go dey give such a woman cheesy with such a sexual staminacheesy.to satisfy her u must be stronger than Lexington Steelcheesy.
Re: How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 26, 2017
Martin0:

Cum ooo lefulefu Yuh don observe sup'm fi dem yah gyal profile ?:gringrin
ehn i observe say she's beautiful nacheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Very Important Advice To Young Men At Early Age In Life / Watch Sex Video Of Kenyan Girl Oslie Enjoying It Good Leaked / My Experience With A Nairaland Lady Today...+pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.