Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes (18486 Views)

Help!! My Mum's Friend Is Toasting Me. / First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
angry smiley
[/quote]
[quote author=lefulefu post=62604874] back in the late 90s and early 2000s..if teenage boys want to approach a lady they will grip the underside of their jeans trousers and walk with a swagger towards the lady.i dont know if they do such nowadayscheesy.

I don't think that's what she meant.
A guy has his hands in his pocket, and you can see the hand moving in there slowly like a snake.
We see these things! angry

Right dimples129?
Or am I wrong?
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by deafeyez: 12:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
Incrizz:

Not a lonely night but an incidence last night.
U liked him
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
Incrizz:
angry smiley

A guy has his hands in his pocket, and you can see the hand moving in there slowly like a snake.

Right dimples129?
Or am I wrong?
but why would a guy be holding his balls/d!ck while talking to a ladycheesy.that could even be a sign that such a man can be a potential rapist.abeg run if such a guy try to approach u next timecheesy.
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Alwaysking: 12:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
912:

I was just going to ask the exact same question.
No mind that thing, when the thing done reach 40 years without suitor, she go gree for vulcanizer. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by spencekat(m): 12:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
Scratching or brief holding of the Abuna?
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Incrizz:
Scratching your balls!!

If you scratch your balls while toasting me, be it stylishly, codedly, swayingly, thigh-rubbingly or outrightly, you may as well look forward to a life without me in it! :p

Like guys, seriously?
Scratching means you're promiscuous!
Scratching means because of your promiscuity, you have contracted an infection so viral that you can't hide it.

I...I...don't want to be a part of thatsad

So now any guy comes at Yuu na him balls area Yuu go just dey look be it stylishly, codedly, swayingly or outright ba?
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Alwaysking: 12:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
DeadRat:
so Man Can Not Scratch Balls In Peace Again? Abi you Go Scratch Am For Me... Its The Same Balls You Would Still Suck later... Girls... Smh... I Know What Is Hungryin You... Oya come And Suck undecided
Abeg help me ask am o...
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by femi4: 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
Incrizz:
Scratching your balls!!

If you scratch your balls while toasting me, be it stylishly, codedly, swayingly, thigh-rubbingly or outrightly, you may as well look forward to a life without me in it! :p

Like guys, seriously?
Scratching means because of your promiscuity, you have contracted an infection so viral that you can't hide it.

I might be counting the money I want to spend on you

If I come do am after you don say yes nko?
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by benzion72(m): 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
Some women also scratch their center point. after along day wearing paint, tight and under skirt and cloth. Thank God you even get people to approach you the other day that i went to church the Pastor ask all those looking for a hook up should come out, if you see crowd outside beautiful ladies. Even ageing ones. I beg seize the right opportunity you have now, before your future hubby waka pass you

1 Like

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Earthquake1: 1:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
Scratch his balls?

2 Likes

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Joephat(m): 1:48pm On Nov 22, 2017
smiley
ULSHERLAN:
What kind of men approach you and scratch their balls. Let us see your picture

1 Like

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Sammiel: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
Incrizz:
Scratching your balls!!

Like guys, seriously?

I know you like it but let's just assume you hate it. In fact you really do.
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Kingdavidoduse(m): 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2017
lefulefu:
back in the late 90s and early 2000s..if teenage boys want to approach a lady they will grip the underside of their jeans trousers and walk with a swagger towards the lady.i dont know if they do such nowadayscheesy.

I'm showing my age, aren't I? These are the type I was talking about! It was a thug trend in the 90's and 00's, don't know if they still do it....
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 22, 2017
Incrizz:
angry smiley

Right dimples129?
Or am I wrong?

Hmmmmm, that just sounds like a pervert touching himself sexually while chatting to you grin

I'm talking about when it was a style for gangsta lads to walk around with their hand down their pants, some thought that was swagger back in the day...
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
Sammiel:
I know you like it but let's just assume you hate it. In fact you really do.

Lol...I hate seeing the stylish manoeuvres and what it represents.
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 7:14pm On Nov 22, 2017
Dimples129:

Hmmmmm, that just sounds like a pervert touching himself sexually while chatting to you grin

I'm talking about when it was a style for gangsta lads to walk around with their hand down their pants, some thought that was swagger back in the day...

This is no pevert manoeuvres o
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 7:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
benzion72:

Some women also scratch their center point. after along day wearing paint, tight and under skirt and cloth. Thank God you even get people to approach you the other day that i went to church the Pastor ask all those looking for a hook up should come out, if you see crowd outside beautiful ladies. Even ageing ones. I beg seize the right opportunity you have now, before your future hubby waka pass you

Yes Sir.
I pray this my mind cooperates o
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 7:19pm On Nov 22, 2017
femi4:
I might be counting the money I want to spend on you

If I come do am after you don say yes nko?

You understand what amtalkinggrin
Counting Money fa?

Nagging galore for you ogrin
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 7:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
Phinity318:

So now any guy comes at Yuu na him balls area Yuu go just dey look be it stylishly, codedly, swayingly or outright ba?

See, humans have what we call compound vision.
..and I am humangrin
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 7:25pm On Nov 22, 2017
deafeyez:

U liked him

Bring your ear let me tell you the truth,
"I don't like him one bit!"
But I can like him o.
But that first impression......
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 7:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
Collinsedeghe:
Goodmrn,
Here's my new single. #FFM

Okay, 'will do.
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 7:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
Chuknovski:

ooo come on don't be myopically bewildered, what if at the point of toasting you an Ant crawls up his balls

Haba ant?? undecided grin

1 Like

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 7:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
MrCross:
Who Toasting You Epp? undecided

Lol...
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by deafeyez: 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
Incrizz:

Bring your ear let me tell you the truth,
"I don't like him one bit!"
But I can like him o.
But that first impression......

You are sending mix reactions which is good for love.

About first impression, you know so many things could be responsible for that.
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 7:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
deafeyez:

You are sending mix reactions which is good for love.

About first impression, you know so many things could be responsible for that.

I like his persistence.
But that first impression of seeing his hand move behind the his fabric really ruined it. So he wants to add me to his list of conquered cheeks huh??

You gehh me now?
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Chuknovski(m): 8:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
Incrizz:

Haba ant?? undecided grin
its possible ooo, depending on the environment you are doing the toasting
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 8:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
Chuknovski:

its possible ooo, depending on the environment you are doing the toasting

Haba! Clean tarred streets, cute fences everywhere. Nah, if it were ants, he'd have reacted sharply. I no gree.
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 22, 2017
Incrizz:

See, humans have what we call compound vision.
..and I am humangrin
Bad Geh grin
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by vicstar(m): 9:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
♣ • → when ya brain is itchy a nigga with itchy balls will definitely come around• °°
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by benzion72(m): 1:41am On Nov 23, 2017
Incrizz:

Yes Sir.
I pray this my mind cooperates o

We all have our weak point, no one is perfect. Have you not seen some ladies eating their finger nails with their teeth, some will ring their nose and some like one tribe will do every thing to get phlegm/mucus from their throat, some will even snore and not allow you to sleep, some ladies when they are pregnant will urinate on their body whenever they cough or sneeze will you because of that say you are not marrying such people. That is where the true love show not mouth love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex / Woman Dumps Boyfriend On Valentine's Day With Garage Advert / A Thread For Ugly Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.