Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes (18494 Views)

Help!! My Mum's Friend Is Toasting Me. / First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by emmayayodeji(m): 2:46am On Nov 23, 2017
Incrizz:
Scratching your balls!!

If you scratch your balls while toasting me, be it stylishly, codedly, swayingly, thigh-rubbingly or outrightly, you may as well look forward to a life without me in it! tongue

Like guys, seriously?
Scratching means you're promiscuous!
Scratching means because of your promiscuity, you have contracted an infection so viral that you can't hide it.

I...I...don't want to be a part of thatsad
didinrin ni e sha!
Ur papa no dey scratch balls??

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 7:47am On Nov 23, 2017
emmayayodeji:
didinrin ni e sha!
Ur papa no dey scratch balls??

Back to sender!!!
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Chuknovski(m): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
Incrizz:

Haba! Clean tarred streets, cute fences everywhere. Nah, if it were ants, he'd have reacted sharply. I no gree.

I concur
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
ULSHERLAN:
What kind of men approach you and scratch their balls. Let us see your picture
hahahahahaha
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Jadoskii(m): 4:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
I'll av to turn you into a nice meal for typing dah

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by omejeb: 5:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
Any gal whom such guys aproach is probably a dirty gal nah,birds of thesame feathers....
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 8:06pm On Jan 16, 2018
omejeb:
Any gal whom such guys aproach is probably a dirty gal nah,birds of thesame feathers....

I find this pic really irritating undecided

Cc:
Uzoclinton
Ulsherlan

*And guys never forget that Jesus loves you and cares about you okay? Repent and be born again....

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 8:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
Jadoskii:
I'll av to turn you into a nice meal for typing dah

Hi Jadoskii

Jesus loves you, please repent and be born again dear...
What do you think?

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Jadoskii(m): 9:23pm On Jan 16, 2018
Incrizz:

Hi Jadoskii

Jesus loves you, please repent and be born again dear...
What do you think?
..hello Ingcrizz what makes you think that I'm not born again
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:48pm On Jan 16, 2018
Incrizz:

I find this pic really irritating undecided

Cc:
Uzoclinton
Ulsherlan

*And guys never forget that Jesus loves you and cares about you okay? Repent and be born again....

Lol i find the pic funny tho but you need to understand that some guys like playing with their stuff whenever they are idle or in a comfortable spot with friends or family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by drnoel: 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2018
Incrizz:
Scratching your balls!!

If you scratch your balls while toasting me, be it stylishly, codedly, swayingly, thigh-rubbingly or outrightly, you may as well look forward to a life without me in it! tongue

Like guys, seriously?
Scratching means you're promiscuous!
Scratching means because of your promiscuity, you have contracted an infection so viral that you can't hide it.

I...I...don't want to be a part of thatsad

Another one bites d dust
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by habsydiamond(m): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2018
that's a result of uncontrollable Kuruna.....na anywhere e dey hold anybody....
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by AceDomino(m): 11:03pm On Jan 16, 2018
No one could even guess what she's been smoking before posting this nonsensical topic.
What's even wrong with our girls Gan na?

So what all the guys toasting her are not scrotum scratchers, she'd sure be saying yes to them all?
Agric catfish brain.
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 12:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
spencekat:
Scratching or brief holding of the Abuna?

No, not that. According to Femi4 "counting money in the pocket" undecided
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
jadoskii:
hello Ingcrizz what makes you think that I'm not born again

Lol...I just felt like telling ya.
It wasn't my initial reply.
I had to modify my initial response to you that one.

So, are you?
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 12:15pm On Jan 17, 2018
drnoel:

Another one bites d dust

Back to sender!!!
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 12:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
habsydiamond:
that's a result of uncontrollable Kuruna.....na anywhere e dey hold anybody....

Thank you...
Acedomino I don't know what to say to ya undecided
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 17, 2018
worry less madam, I trust my guys won't scratch before your very eyes, the scratching will be done with your pvssy during fvck. that's if d guy sabi nack and roll am well.
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Jadoskii(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
Incrizz:

Lol...I just felt like telling ya.
It wasn't my initial reply.
I had to modify my initial response to you that one.

So, are you?
yes.
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by drnoel: 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2018
Incrizz:

Back to sender!!!

Only people like u will go toasting u
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by 2buffagain(m): 7:11pm On Jan 17, 2018
He might also be adjusting..(.in a no fukcs given kinda way grin.)...which means he might have a massive dingo
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by phemmyfour: 8:29am On Jan 18, 2018
Incrizz:

No, not that. According to Femi4 "counting money in the pocket" undecided
If you don't want people to see the bundle of cash, that's the style of bringing little money
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by AceDomino(m): 1:23pm On Jan 18, 2018
Incrizz:

Thank you...
Acedomino I don't know what to say to ya undecided

Just say the first word that comes to your pretty mind.
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2018
drnoel:

Only people like u will go toasting u

I understand how you might be feeling.
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
phemmyfour:
If you don't want people to see the bundle of cash, that's the style of bringing little money

No be money o.
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
AceDomino:

Just say the first word that comes to your pretty mind.

Of everyone's comment I read on this thread, you were the only person I felt like flogging with water cane.

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 4:14pm On Jan 18, 2018
2buffagain:
He might also be adjusting..

Thank you. Makes a lot of sense.
You have a clue of what I'm saying.

Not like Mistel who is in denial.
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2018
Incrizz:

Thank you. Makes a lot of sense. You have a clue of what I'm saying.
Not like Mistel who is in denial.
Habba! Lol how i take deny?
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by jiksman3: 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2018
Don't worry....sex doll will soon replace you grin
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2018
mistel:
Habba! Lol how i take deny?

Please dear, do repent and be born again, Jesus loves you dearly and cares about you.
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2018
jiksman3:
Don't worry....sex doll will soon replace you grin

Who sang this song,

"It's too late for you to come back,
If you thought I'd be waiting for you,
You thought wrong...."

?

We ladies need you guys.
Encourage your brothers to stop betraying us.
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by jiksman3: 7:26am On Jan 19, 2018
Incrizz:

Who sang this song,

"It's too late for you to come back,
If you thought I'd be waiting for you,
You thought wrong...."

?

We ladies need you guys.
Encourage your brothers to stop betraying us.
No ma'am, it's too late

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex / Woman Dumps Boyfriend On Valentine's Day With Garage Advert / Why Is It That Some Nigerian Girls Don't Like Flower Gifts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.