Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes (18485 Views)

Help!! My Mum's Friend Is Toasting Me. / First Time A Girl Is Toasting Me from michat to whatsapp...see Pics / Another Reason Why I'll Never Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 8:12am On Jan 19, 2018
jiksman3:

No ma'am, it's too late

Wharra pity.
I may no longer be here in that time, to watch out for your comment, when you all realise the errors of your ways.
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by EOOJ(m): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2018
Incrizz:

Haba ant?? undecided grin

Yes o... Ant grin

It just reminded me of a day wen we went out as a family. While we were still gisting n walking round, my sister who was wearing trouser started doin d scratching thingy... Followed by mj dance grin grin grin She ended up removing her trouser there n then o only for us to discover dat a lizard entered.....

So u see...it just could b a stobborn ant o grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by jiksman3: 8:33am On Jan 19, 2018
Incrizz:

Wharra pity.
I may no longer be here in that time, to watch out for your comment, when you all realise the errors of your ways.
Dolls wil not nag
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 4:47pm On Jan 19, 2018
jiksman3:

Dolls wil not nag

But will need battery to operate.
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by jiksman3: 5:05pm On Jan 19, 2018
Incrizz:

But will need battery to operate.
I geh Gen grin
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
jiksman3:

I geh Gen grin

That's exactly my point, it's inanimate.
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
EOOJ:

Yes o... Ant grin

It just reminded me of a day wen we went out as a family. While we were still gisting n walking round, my sister who was wearing trouser started doin d scratching thingy... Followed by mj dance grin grin grin She ended up removing her trouser there n then o only for us to discover dat a lizard entered.....

So u see...it just could b a stobborn ant o grin grin grin grin

Lol.
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by jiksman3: 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Incrizz:

That's exactly my point, it's inanimate.

We will manage it as long as we cum
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by AceDomino(m): 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2018
Incrizz:

Of everyone's comment I read on this thread, you were the only person I felt like flogging with water cane.

Water cane?
What does it taste like?
Sweet, I guess?
But, haba, what I do now? (grin)
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 7:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
jiksman3:

We will manage it as long as we cum

Until the novelty wears of.
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by jiksman3: 10:28pm On Jan 27, 2018
Incrizz:

Until the novelty wears of.
Ochi atogbuom
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by emilfischer(m): 1:19am On Jan 28, 2018
Dimples129:
Boys approach you grin

I hate when they keep their hands warm, under their pants, then thinking he could touch me shocked

I tell em straight that shi is unhygienic angry
babe you so fine
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Rockyrascal(m): 9:12am On Jan 28, 2018
Incrizz:
Scratching your balls!!

If you scratch your balls while toasting me, be it stylishly, codedly, swayingly, thigh-rubbingly or outrightly, you may as well look forward to a life without me in it! tongue

Like guys, seriously?
Scratching means you're promiscuous!
Scratching means because of your promiscuity, you have contracted an infection so viral that you can't hide it.

I...I...don't want to be a part of thatsad

Modified
Pic1701

if that guy's picture you posted up there makes advances towards you, will ye not accept thy request cheesy undecided
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 9:33pm On Feb 02, 2018
Rockyrascal:
if that guy's picture you posted up there makes advances towards you, will ye not accept thy request cheesy undecided

Him, his money, his scratching, his life and all that he represents, I reject totally.
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 9:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
jiksman3:

Ochi atogbuom

Bia! Speak English lol
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by jiksman3: 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2018
Incrizz:

Bia! Speak English lol
Amarom asu English
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by coolscott(m): 1:51am On Feb 03, 2018
Incrizz:
Scratching your balls!!

If you scratch your balls while toasting me, be it stylishly, codedly, swayingly, thigh-rubbingly or outrightly, you may as well look forward to a life without me in it! tongue

Like guys, seriously?
Scratching means you're promiscuous!
Scratching means because of your promiscuity, you have contracted an infection so viral that you can't hide it.

I...I...don't want to be a part of thatsad

Modified
Pic1701

Truly, guys have just formed the habit.
No infections but it looks really somehow sha.
Trouser crotch area grabbing sometimes is to adjust boxers within.
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Rockyrascal(m): 7:29am On Feb 03, 2018
Incrizz:

Him, his money, his scratching, his life and all that he represents, I reject totally.
I hear you...hope you don't have any of his songs on your playlist undecided
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2018
Rockyrascal:
I hear you...hope you don't have any of his songs on your playlist undecided

Olorunmaje!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 8:31pm On Feb 04, 2018
coolscott:

Truly, guys have just formed the habit.
No infections but it looks really somehow sha.
Trouser crotch area grabbing sometimes is to adjust boxers within.

I'm not talking crotch grabbing o.
The one that ayam talking about is putting hand inside pocket and be "counting money" THINKING no one is noticing.

1 Like

Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by coolscott(m): 12:40pm On Feb 05, 2018
Incrizz:

I'm not talking crotch grabbing o.
The one that ayam talking about is putting hand inside pocket and be "counting money" THINKING no one is noticing.
cheesy
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by amakadihot87(f): 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2018
ULSHERLAN:
What kind of men approach you and scratch their balls. Let us see your picture
........hahahaha
Re: If You Do This While "Toasting" Me, I'll Never Say Yes by Incrizz(f): 8:15pm On Feb 05, 2018
amakadihot87:
........hahahaha

Don't listen to him tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Erica And Kiddwaya Caught Having Sex / Woman Dumps Boyfriend On Valentine's Day With Garage Advert / A Thread For Ugly Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.