Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (92338 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by mikeweezy(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2017
9JATEMPEST:
Nigerians pay more tithe %10 of their income and experts in %3 tax evasion yet want Nigeria to be like London abi?

Receive sense
do u pay tithe don't worry just wait for him to do all the roads that link to ur village for you don't go and question those you voted into power

2 Likes

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by DONFASZY(m): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2017
D road ve notin to do wit Pastor Chris
Dis man is jealous,he should channel his blames right
Govt is repairin d road nw

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by olakintanj(m): 9:12am On Nov 23, 2017
I'm not understanding the Op. The Private jet is the fruit of the lives he has impacted.
Moreover, the last time I checked, he wasn't the Governor of Edo State.
We are quick to point fingers but often forget that we too can impact lives in our own little ways.

3 Likes

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by mikeweezy(m): 9:13am On Nov 23, 2017
OBIGS:
it seems ur the main fool. Or are you among the pastors reaping from gullible followers. Guy ur sense dey auchi. Receive sense and see the light
no u need more sense than anybody here

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by tokuboeric(m): 9:13am On Nov 23, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Hmmmm!

Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen PhD is a revered man of God and to the best of my knowledge, he has contributed immensely in building human capacity, and has helped many to discover and harness their God given potentials.

His teachings, mentorship and ministry gave us Sinach, Frank Edwards, Eben, Samsong, Joe praiz and host of other top notch gospel musicians and big time youthful entrepreneurs.

The number of destinies and lives he has helped to construct and rehabilitate for maximum impact are too numerous to mention.

It is true that the man of God is from Esan West LGA of Edo state, Ewu precisely and the Benin-Auchi road that cuts through his village is currently in a terrible shape.

The Ewu axis of Benin-Auchi road is very motorable and has not been damaged like the Ekpoma axis.
The pic op posted is part of the failed Ekpoma axis.

Moreover, watin concern pastor Chris and naija jagajaga roads?
Na him be minster of roads and transport abi na him be president of Nigeria?

I don't seem to recall any Nigerian voting for him as president of Nigeria.

Buhari is the president of Nigeria, let him fix the road and fulfill all his campaign promises to Nigerians.

God bless Pastor Chris Oyakhilome continually.

NB: I am not a member of CEC.

God bless you, #Facts
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by spreado(m): 9:13am On Nov 23, 2017
9JATEMPEST:
Nigerians pay more tithe %10 of their income and experts in %3 tax evasion yet want Nigeria to be like London abi?

Receive sense
Our tax is more than 3%

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by kingofthejungle(m): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2017
As an Edo born and bred and also not in support of his jet, it is not his work to repair our road, this state had the immediate past minister of works some influential politicians at federal level and it hasn't being worked what is a pastorpreneur concern with road

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by mikeweezy(m): 9:15am On Nov 23, 2017
psucc:
You fall my hand! If it takes a Muslim to point to the failure of a Christian, good! Great!

Christianity consists on the number of life you've impacted. Let's not take the grace of God for granted.
failure for not doing federal government road

3 Likes

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by spreado(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2017
All those throwing blames at Pastor Chris, know this, they are Mosque in Auchi and Benin, Muslims pass through that same road also and that is a federal road, its the government responsibility.

Please attack the rich Muslims who also use that road, nor attack only Christians

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by mikeweezy(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2017
Adieza:
It is really bad that you are calling me Muslim.
Am a Christian, I feel pity for you guys promoting your pastors.

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2017
so the govt is waiting for pastor Chris to fix a federal road, that's the road leading to ekpoma even wen amechi came to Benin he used helicopter to go and c aneni wen he lost his wife spits spc self

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by olu690(m): 9:17am On Nov 23, 2017
I don't understand what this one is saying here. is pastor chris the federal goverment of Nigeria? abi na him b oshiomole. stop saying non sense bfor u go b like burna boy o.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by spreado(m): 9:17am On Nov 23, 2017
mikeweezy:
failure for not doing federal government road
Please ask him, federal road o.
And the Muslim who is attacking Pastor Chris also use that same road, they should blame Muslims too

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Rebuke: 9:19am On Nov 23, 2017
mikeweezy:
do u pay tithe don't worry just wait for him to do all the roads that link to ur village for you don't go and question those you voted into power

Don't mind d empty skulls, why can't their own fathers fix the road? Silly youths

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:21am On Nov 23, 2017
oi can't just understand d fight against d church of recent , u guys think u can islamize Nigeria. no matter how they try d Chc is still matching on. sarki, dady frezz has Ben paid huge money to fight against the Chc. even seun nairaland has been compromised
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 23, 2017
I BEG TO ASK.. wetin concern pastor with village people.. do they tithe to his church?
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 23, 2017
Is pastor Chris the government? Nigerians are not humans.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Psoul(m): 9:24am On Nov 23, 2017
OP...I don't kw if you really reasoned very well before posting this. Pastor Chris is Minister of God and not a politician. He is not even the only rich man that is from that area.

How many times have u attacked the government concerning this road?

How many times have u attacked your Local Government Chairman about the road?

How many times have u call out on your Senator over the nature of the road?

How many of those rich men that are from that area have u blamed over the road?

How many times have u interceded on behalf of the church for government to help them when they have infrastructural problems?

There are many churches that need to have a befitting worship centers. Can't government start building those worship centers?

I'm not against churches helping government in some areas she could, but brother, don't heap the blame on church when they feel they have more important things to do with the resources than using it to do what government can conveniently do.

Op, it's obvious u are jealous over the man's success and also want ppl to see the man as who is not worried over ppl's sufferings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Alkanoicacid(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2017
Isokowadoo:
A Muslim posted this to Spite Christians And pastor's

See this werey...dat FB account na Muslim get am abi?

Wetin concern us for una matter..sey na our money una pastors dey take buy jets?

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by delpee(f): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2017
Different strokes for different folks!
We have also read here how RCCG and Living Faith Church (Winners) have impacted positively on their environments. They've tarred roads, provided basic amenities and uplifted many without so much noise in line with the Word of God. Sadly these days there's publicity for all these just to inform those who are against tithes and offerings. It's not necessary in my opinion because God who sees all will bless accordingly.

The truth is that it is NOT the primary responsibility of the Church to build roads. That should come from the tax and levies we're forced to pay to the government at all levels.

Tithe is not compulsory. The wise know why they pay.

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Samunique(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2017
Standing5:
OP and his co-travelers should go get their life together, what is pastor Chris suppose to do here? We pay tax to govt against our will and so I see no reason why govt shouldn't be the one to do it.
In Pastor Chris' street there are non-believers who pay tax to the govt also. Why expect 'tithe' money to service people who don't believe in tithe?
God bless you!
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2017
[quote author=mikeweezy post=62636076][/quote] go Bleep ur self , go sell ur android phone and use the money to do palative measure on the road leading to ur father compound or use it to fill ur fathers compound ur dad will appreciate it and b very proud of u
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by sellers4buyers(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2017
All I will say is; someone needs proper education and mentoring. attending Christ Embassy or Day Star will get that done. peace.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 23, 2017
He don't need the road. He'll fly over it with his jet. Go get yours
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by hyali(m): 9:27am On Nov 23, 2017
It's not the duty of pastor Chris to repair Road in Edo state, it's the duty of the government, pastor Chris does not collect tax so let those that are collecting tax and those that are collecting federal constituency project money construct the road. He did not acquired the private jet for u to be jealous
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by OBIGS(m): 9:28am On Nov 23, 2017
mikeweezy:
no u need more sense than anybody here
ur fool big pass Christ embassy
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2017
olakintanj:
I'm not understanding the Op. The Private jet is the fruit of the lives he has impacted.
Moreover, the last time I checked, he wasn't the Governor of Edo State.
We are quick to point fingers but often forget that we too can impact lives in our own little ways.
it's a federal road that's y it has not been fixed
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by TEYA: 9:30am On Nov 23, 2017
Isokowadoo:
A Muslim posted this to Spite Christians And pastor's
If it is true does it matter? Or was that sarcasm? wink wink wink
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by olac21(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2017
Jesse01:
dat's y am Atheist, did u think he cares? his children are living in abroad, dey are not using dat road so y should he care?
We didn't ask if you were an atheist or not!
Did we

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 23, 2017
Adieza:
It is really bad that you are calling me Muslim.
Am a Christian, I feel pity for you guys promoting your pastors.
You messed up.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Alkanoicacid(m): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2017
Why all of una dey blame Muslims for una palava.. sey na we dey collect ur tithe money ni?
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2017
Standing5:
OP and his co-travelers should go get their life together, what is pastor Chris suppose to do here? We pay tax to govt against our will and so I see no reason why govt shouldn't be the one to do it.
In Pastor Chris' street there are non-believers who pay tax to the govt also. Why expect 'tithe' money to service people who don't believe in tithe?

You have employed your high intelligence in the service of evil men.

In case you don't know, Europe and America was / is built on the philanthropic foundations. The people identify areas of need and direct resources into those areas before they buy publicly flaunt their wealth.

The worst thing in the world is a slave who loves his master

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Are Christians Such Liars? / Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.