Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (92339 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by deavicky(m): 10:11am On Nov 23, 2017
The last time I check, the state still have government and the governor is holding the state peoples money. Just curious why will an individual fix the road? What is the government of the state doing with the state money ?and lastly is Chris the only rich man in that community. Some of u just have A1 In spoiling peoples name.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by nwosu1982: 10:12am On Nov 23, 2017
Dineneering:
Whoever typed this nonsense is a coward. Has Pastor Chris turned to be the government who collect tax payers money and have done nthg to improve lives?
Do you pay tax? V u paid b4?
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Marahoth: 10:14am On Nov 23, 2017
Jesse01:
dat's y am Atheist, did u think he cares? his children are living in abroad, dey are not using dat road so y should he care?

Congrats dear atheist....but at least you should have some sense....well, when it's your own time to leave (n mine will also cm)..you will be history..you will cross into inevitable eternity and you will finally know from there if God exists and if He is who He claims to be...while things will continue to move on earth (like more churches, more tithes, more jets for pastors, more money for the church, etc)....without your input! Much lv
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by bezimo(m): 10:15am On Nov 23, 2017
Poster is a daft person..while the church can contribute to society in the way it can by fixing bad roads like some churches such as salvation ministries, reedemed and Winners do..its not mandatory nor their responsibility.
The people pay tax and it is the tax that is to be used to fix the bad roads in Nigeria thats if Nigeria wasnt filled with currupt leaders who embezel this tax payer money.
To expect Pst Chris to use church money to fix a road that isnt even within the church immediate environment is absurd..
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2017
Adieza:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=296799114159537&id=158338594672257
Amassing wealth from gullible Christians, if that is what he did, is wrong. The Benin-Auchi is not his responsibility as long as he pays his taxes.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:16am On Nov 23, 2017
robotix:
ODE... HE FOUGHT FOUGHT for the black masses being oppressed in the US. AND YES, HE BUILT A ROAD TO FREEDOM OF THE BLACKS FOR EQUAL RIGHTS...
pastor Chris has done same, do u know how many life's pastor Chris has touched, for me it is better than building roads which are material tins
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Viula(m): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2017
stop posting rubish. is he the governor of Edo state when Edo people where busy playing politices didnt they no they need
to vote a credible candidate that will
work their roads. by the way that
road is a federal road and it has been awarded twice and no much work has done on it. how i am sure you are not even part of people that embezzle the fund for the contract or your relations
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by henrydedon(m): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2017
please spear me all these crab
IS IT PASTORS NOW THAT WILL CONSTRUCT ROAD IN NIGERIA NOW LET BE REALISTIC
CHURCH MONEY FOR GOVERNMENT ROAD AFTER A LOT OF PROMISES THEY WILLN MAKE WHEN ELECTED IN OFFICE.
LET BE HONEST WITH OUR SELF THAT MAN WANT DISUNITY BETWEEN THE CHRISTIAN.
SOME PEOPLE DERIVE PLEASURE WHEN PEOPLE INSULT PASTORS AND TOP CLERGY MAN
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2017
Marahoth:

Congrats dear atheist....but at least you should have some sense....well, when it's your own time to leave (n mine will also cm)..you will be history..you will cross into inevitable eternity and you will finally know from there if God exists and if He is who He claims to be...while things will continue to move on earth (like more churches, more tithes, more jets for pastors, more money for the church, etc)....without your input! Much lv
lol and d church pastors getting richer while d Masses getting poorer spare me dat bullsh*t

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:19am On Nov 23, 2017
bezimo:
Poster is a daft person..while the church can contribute to society in the way it can by fixing bad roads like some churches such as salvation ministries, reedemed and Winners do..its not mandatory nor their responsibility.
The people pay tax and it is the tax that is to be used to fix the bad roads in Nigeria thats if Nigeria wasnt filled with currupt leaders who embezel this tax payer money.
To expect Pst Chris to use church money to fix a road that isnt even within the church immediate environment is absurd..
pastor Chris gave 1 billion naira to a state owned universities and build hostels and Lt for d sch. nobody is talking of DAT one
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by macaphan007(m): 10:22am On Nov 23, 2017
Is Pastor Chris the FG?
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2017
How about using the money for the private jet to repair the road?? at least everybody will benefit from it
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2017
u guys are funny , u left osibanjo who is a big looting pastor but u decide to vent ur anger on an innocent man who is not into politics, Nigerians, APC na wah o
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by bezimo(m): 10:24am On Nov 23, 2017
osazsky:
pastor Chris gave 1 billion naira to a state owned universities and build hostels and Lt for d sch. nobody is talking of DAT one

Dont mind them..Those pharisees and saducees who bring up stuff like this are allegic to such news but will rather look for perceived faults of Pastors to propagate. Its their ministry.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:26am On Nov 23, 2017
R2bees:
How about using the money for the private jet to repair the road?? at least everybody will benefit from it
how about selling ur phone and using the money to fill ur fathers compound at least every members of ur family will benefit. u don't need that phone . its vanity upon vanity they are material tons hope u understand

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 23, 2017
Standing5:
OP and his co-travelers should go get their life together, what is pastor Chris suppose to do here? We pay tax to govt against our will and so I see no reason why govt shouldn't be the one to do it.
In Pastor Chris' street there are non-believers who pay tax to the govt also. Why expect 'tithe' money to service people who don't believe in tithe?

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Viula(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2017
the good news is that the more haters complain and envy the kingdom of God the more we prosper. the people that even
sow more seeds and pay more titthe in the church most of them are even muslims
and non christains but
they hav to do it to promote God's kingdom
to fulfill the word because
the word must prevail and the gate of hell can not stand against the church of God
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 23, 2017
osazsky:
u guys are funny , u left osibanjo who is a big looting pastor but u decide to vent ur anger on an innocent man who is not into politics, Nigerians, APC na wah o

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2017
bezimo:
but ur pastor in redeem is the VP and I know u see him every Sunday in Chc just lay ur complains to him and maybe he will use his portion of his loot to fix d road just asking
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by shallysgirl: 10:30am On Nov 23, 2017
What is this you just typed. Keep shut if you have nothing to say.
Isokowadoo:
A Muslim posted this to Spite Christians And pastor's
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by bestabigaelever(f): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2017
[color=#990000][/color][right][/right]
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Hmmmm!

Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen PhD is a revered man of God and to the best of my knowledge, he has contributed immensely in building human capacity, and has helped many to discover and harness their God given potentials.

His teachings, mentorship and ministry gave us Sinach, Frank Edwards, Eben, Samsong, Joe praiz and host of other top notch gospel musicians and big time youthful entrepreneurs.

The number of destinies and lives he has helped to construct and rehabilitate for maximum impact are too numerous to mention.

It is true that the man of God is from Esan Central LGA of Edo state, Ewu precisely and the Benin-Auchi road that cuts through his village is currently in a terrible shape.

The Ewu axis of Benin-Auchi road is very motorable and has not been damaged like the Ekpoma axis.
The pic op posted is part of the failed Ekpoma axis.

Moreover, watin concern pastor Chris and naija jagajaga roads?
Na him be minster of roads and transport abi na him be president of Nigeria?

I don't seem to recall any Nigerian voting for him as president of Nigeria.

Buhari is the president of Nigeria, let him fix the road and fulfill all his campaign promises to Nigerians.

God bless Pastor Chris Oyakhilome continually.

NB: I am not a member of CEC.
I love you...I mean the write up
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by maj59(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2017
Isokowadoo:
A Muslim posted this to Spite Christians And pastor's
u use bra cover face.... u no see d person name dt post it
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by shallysgirl: 10:33am On Nov 23, 2017
At least, they should be able to speak out and lobby as well as pray. They are influential enough to make the government perform more.
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Hmmmm!

Pastor Chris Oyakhilomen PhD is a revered man of God and to the best of my knowledge, he has contributed immensely in building human capacity, and has helped many to discover and harness their God given potentials.

His teachings, mentorship and ministry gave us Sinach, Frank Edwards, Eben, Samsong, Joe praiz and host of other top notch gospel musicians and big time youthful entrepreneurs.

The number of destinies and lives he has helped to construct and rehabilitate for maximum impact are too numerous to mention.

It is true that the man of God is from Esan Central LGA of Edo state, Ewu precisely and the Benin-Auchi road that cuts through his village is currently in a terrible shape.

The Ewu axis of Benin-Auchi road is very motorable and has not been damaged like the Ekpoma axis.

Buhari is the president of Nigeria, let him fix the road and fulfill all his campaign promises to Nigerians.

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by petra1(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2017
SIRmanjar:
Op you sure say you well so?Is pastor Chris the ugly governor of Edo?Abi na im be minister of works?

NICE QUESTION
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by bobaydavid(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2017
Hmmmm!

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Zeek21(m): 10:36am On Nov 23, 2017
Adieza:
It is really bad that you are calling me Muslim.
Am a Christian, I feel pity for you guys promoting your pastors.

Oga if you are a Christian, have you discuss this bad road with your own pastor or church leader before coming online to attack other church pastor ?

Or is just because you are a coward, because people can not see you, you are hiding under internet disguise to type rubbish.

I dare you to go to your pastor and tell him this your rubbish if he won't declare deliverance service for you alone.

Anyway that is even if you go to church or if they know you in the church you claim to attend .
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by bezimo(m): 10:37am On Nov 23, 2017
osazsky:
but ur pastor in redeem is the VP and I know u see him every Sunday in Chc just lay ur complains to him and maybe he will use his portion of his loot to fix d road just asking

The VP is not my pastor, ...so be guided on how you spew garbage.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by juman(m): 10:38am On Nov 23, 2017
South south people were in aso rock for six years, they could not do even their roads. Despite nigeria got unprecedented money during that time.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by obatoro: 10:39am On Nov 23, 2017
There is a governor in that state, I don't think mending or construction of roads is the responsibility of any individual. The state collects allocation every month from fg. Don't they have a Rep in the state house of assembly?
I don't even think Chris have a house there.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Chigold101(m): 10:41am On Nov 23, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Lol...a small fraction of all the tithe should be able to this road.
did you know that that road is a federal road.
And you dare not touch Federal road without FG approval or you will land yourself in court and the construction company will loss their license.

Why is Federal Government not repairing the road? Or is the road not amongst the roads ministry of works budgeted for each year?
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Teacher1776(m): 10:41am On Nov 23, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Hmmmm!

Yeye dey smell everywhere.
The manner people criticise Christianity nowadays shows there is a hidden agenda to publicly discredit Christianity even among the adherents.
I can't see the correlation between Nigerian roads and Pastor Chris ministries.
Tithes are not taxes.
U are right. They should face the people they elected, and leave religion alone.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Mysselff2: 10:44am On Nov 23, 2017
Standing5:
OP and his co-travelers should go get their life together, what is pastor Chris suppose to do here? We pay tax to govt against our will and so I see no reason why govt shouldn't be the one to do it.
In Pastor Chris' street there are non-believers who pay tax to the govt also. Why expect 'tithe' money to service people who don't believe in tithe?

And apart from that, is Pastor Chris the government,shame on the OP.OshiomhOLE that ugly fugly blackish midget is from Auchi area and he was governor for 8 years,so you want to tell me he did not go to those areas to campaign and he did not go to those areas for social ,family reasons,so HOW DID HE GO ?? He was the one in charge of the state treasury,so what didhe do with the funds abi does he want to say NOI took it from him again.Useless ugly short man devil.

As for the man that wrote this story, he needs to be slapped hard to reformat his brain to think well

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Are Christians Such Liars? / Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.