Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (92349 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:35am On Nov 23, 2017
Where he wan see money use do the road wey daddy don stop all members off paying their tithes
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2017
olac21:
We didn't ask if you were an atheist or not! Did we
d last time I check I wasn't talking to u or was I? undecided

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by mastermaestro(m): 9:37am On Nov 23, 2017
seguno2:

The tithes that the fake god of men collects reduces the tax to the government.
Is that too difficult for you to understand?
Yet you dare to call someone mumu
SMH!!!

Ridiculous clown!

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Vardymiller94: 9:37am On Nov 23, 2017
God bless pastor Chris.... That's all I have to say
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by asaju10(m): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2017
Is he the government that is suppose to fix d road?

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by altitudee: 9:42am On Nov 23, 2017
this post is baseless...I'm not a member of Christ Embassy for the record. is Pastor Chris the Local govt councilor or Local govt. Chairman?
there is a clear different between his call and political call. There are laws guiding road construction in this country, an individual is not allowed to construct a federal,state and local govt road.
This is to inform you all that you can't lay your hand on the construction of any public/govt property without due process and after the construction you can't claim the achievement

4 Likes

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by obailala(m): 9:43am On Nov 23, 2017
Lol.. na wa.. are they expecting an individual to fix a MAJOR federal road?
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:43am On Nov 23, 2017
olac21:

We didn't ask if you were an atheist or not!
Did we
ask him as an atheist how many roads has he fixed fools, those of u using ur phones to type poo, there are people out there who don't have phones sell it use the proceeds to buy broken stones and fix the potholes leading to ur fathers house if all of u take this bold step by doing this Nigeria would be a better place. so the tithe u are against should be used to fix roads for Muslim that road leads to ekpoma and auchi . and auchi is a Muslim community. am not understanding o

2 Likes

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 23, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You have employed your high intelligence in the service of evil men.

In case you don't know, Europe and America was / is built on the philanthropic foundations. The people identify areas of need and direct resources into those areas before they buy publicly flaunt their wealth.

The worst thing in the world is a slave who loves his master

What's even worse are people who don't call their government to account.

It is the govt's business to fix that road, not some pastor, rich though he may be.

Or have you decided to replace our govt with pastors? Is it pastors we elected to run this country?

Iagree...philantrophy...but it does not excuse govt negligence!

(And i think Pastor Chris' christianity is dubious and money centered, so don't go there!)
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Wondersoc: 9:44am On Nov 23, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Lol...a small fraction of all the tithe should be able to this road.
How much of the tithe did you contribute?
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by ogbiwa: 9:45am On Nov 23, 2017
People in their bid to spite other blessed people at all cost end up sounding so stupid and spewing utter nonsense. They just envy what they can't have. I'm not here to quote what the man of God should or shouldn't do as he feels obligated, but who are you to accuse him of NOT fixing a road? Does this man realize what a fool he's making of himself? Did the Pastor ever campaign for your votes using road construction as part of his manifesto? Or cos he "owns a private jet" automatically transforms him to a mandatory road fixer? Doesn't the Pastor pay taxes like other citizens to the government? The government has failed woefully in providing basic amenities to it's citizens and rather than hold them accountable you're accusing a citizen for the government's failure, just to join the trend and maybe score some cheap publicity. That's cowardice. A more bold and right move would be to take that picture, tag the federal government and minister of works and call their attention to the road. That's the right thing to do as a so called concerned citizen. Until then, just shut up sir!

3 Likes

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by jimmynick: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2017
You are a foolish man, do u want him to use his ministry money to construct road?
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by robosky02(m): 9:50am On Nov 23, 2017
asaju10:
Is he the government that is suppose to fix d road?
thank you

why not attack the governor as well shocked
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Tweneme: 9:51am On Nov 23, 2017
And so what? What is your business? You, what have u done in your own community? That was a gift they gift him in celebrating BLW @ 30. Even if he got the jet with his money, isn't it his money. You talk blindly. Pastor Chris has done so much in and outside Nigeria in affecting lives with God's word and Financially wise. Let me remind u that he personally gave 1 billion Naira to Ekpoma University, Built a hall that worth more than 100 Million Naira and installed security lights in same campus. That is just little I can say for what he has done for his State. Be careful Man......when it comes to men of God, don't just open your mouth wide most espercially Pastor Chris. WHAT HAVE U DONE IN YOUR SMALL COMMUNITY?
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2017
ogbiwa:
People in their bid to spite other blessed people at all cost end up sounding so stupid and spewing utter nonsense. I'm not here to quote what the man of God should or shouldn't do as he feels obligated, but who are you to accuse him of NOT fixing a road? Does this man realize what a fool he's making of himself? Doesn't the Pastor pay taxes like other citizens to the government? The government has failed woefully in providing basic amenities to it's citizens and rather than hold them accountable you're accusing a citizen for the government's failure, just to join the bandwagon and maybe score some cheap publicity. Just shut up sir!
they are making this APC govt look like a joke very unserious set of people. I just laugh wen I read d post,
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by robotix: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2017
Standing5:
OP and his co-travelers should go get their life together, what is pastor Chris suppose to do here? We pay tax to govt against our will and so I see no reason why govt shouldn't be the one to do it.
In Pastor Chris' street there are non-believers who pay tax to the govt also. Why expect 'tithe' money to service people who don't believe in tithe?
You are a fool. Do you know the amount of Government dignitaries that these men have access to? Do you know how much they receive from these same people in top political positions? Why can't they use their influence to make that road motorable by talking to government?

Don't forget Martin Luther was also a pastor but he fought for the blacks....
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 9:53am On Nov 23, 2017
Adieza:
It is really bad that you are calling me Muslim.
Am a Christian, I feel pity for you guys promoting your pastors.
But seriously what do you expect him to do? Start constructing all roads because he is from Edo state. That's absolute nonsense now. If your governor/ LG chairman /senator/ rep is incompetent with all the budget/constituency funds they receive, they should better quit.
Are u even sure he travels home, it's being 10 years I have being to my home town. So if I become a billionaire now, u will be telling me to go and tar my village road.
Lets all be reasonable in our sayings, be it pastor or not.
Am sure he'll be doing his one contribution in a little way to people around him.
People around me/neighbours are my family not people who are in the village who don't know how I survive thousands of km away.
Get a life bro.

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2017
Tweneme:
And so what? What is your business? You, what have u done in your own community? That was a gift they gift him in celebrating BLW @ 30. Even if he got the jet with his money, isn't it his money. You talk blindly. Pastor Chris has done so much in and outside Nigeria in affecting lives with God's word and Financially wise. Let me remind u that he personally gave 1 billion Naira to Ekpoma University, Built a hall that worth more than 100 Million Naira and installed security lights in same campus. That is just little I can say for what he has done for his State. Be careful Man......when it comes to men of God, don't just open your mouth wide most espercially Pastor Chris. WHAT HAVE U DONE IN YOUR SMALL COMMUNITY?
ask dem how many buildings did their imman build for AAU university foold
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Wisebisho: 9:55am On Nov 23, 2017
oz4real83:
tithes and offerings are not forced on individuals but your taxes are forced. U can even go to jail if u dont pay taxes or u under-remit taxes. Why not direct your post to the govt who collects your taxes and does nothing but openly loots your taxes for personal ventures? The money our national assembly members used to buy illegal vehicles that they have already collected car allowance for,would have gone far on that road. Americans and other Europeans don't direct their grievances to rich religious leaders but to elected officials! Learn to do the same. What stops u from starting your own church today and use your tithes and offerings to fix Nigerian roads
Some people has refuse to pay their tax because they want to pay tithe, because if you don't pay tithe, you will not receive prayers. If it is the road that leads to his church, will he not rush and fix it? How then do you touch people's life when the people around you are suffering?..
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by eph12(m): 9:55am On Nov 23, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

You have employed your high intelligence in the service of evil men.

In case you don't know, Europe and America was / is built on the philanthropic foundations. The people identify areas of need and direct resources into those areas before they buy publicly flaunt their wealth.

The worst thing in the world is a slave who loves his master
We should pray for charity while our government waste resources? If they were being resourceful then we can ask charity organizations for help
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:57am On Nov 23, 2017
robotix:
You are a fool. Do you know the amount of Government dignitaries that these men have access to? Do you know how much they receive from these same people in top political positions? Why can't they use their influence to make that road motorable by talking to government?

how many roads did martin Luther king fix. martin looter king was just a motivational speaker like Obama noting more
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by jerney: 9:57am On Nov 23, 2017
We didn't get the memo when Pastor Chris oyakilohme
became the governor of his state. Mtchewwwww. Can you go and rest. Irrelevant thing
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by eph12(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2017
Wisebisho:

Some people has refuse to pay their tax because they want to pay tithe, because if you don't pay tithe, you will not receive prayers. If it is the road that leads to his church, will he not rush and fix it? How then do you touch people's life when the people around you are suffering?..
grin grin grin
So your people have refused to pay tax because they are paying tithe? Okokobioko shocked shocked
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Raphworship: 9:59am On Nov 23, 2017
Hmmm Na wa oh.when did pastor Chris turned to the govt.lay ur complain to the govt not pastor chris
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Trex4(m): 9:59am On Nov 23, 2017
Standing5:
OP and his co-travelers should go get their life together, what is pastor Chris suppose to do here? We pay tax to govt against our will and so I see no reason why govt shouldn't be the one to do it.
In Pastor Chris' street there are non-believers who pay tax to the govt also. Why expect 'tithe' money to service people who don't believe in tithe?
You Are Wise Friend
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:00am On Nov 23, 2017
Wisebisho:

tax is deducted at source ask ur dad to show u his pay slip, and if u are a shop owner if u don't pay dey seal up ur shop. govt don't play with tax so wat are u saying
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by eph12(m): 10:02am On Nov 23, 2017
robotix:

And Luther built roads? shocked shocked
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by felixomor: 10:03am On Nov 23, 2017
skolab4:
Pastor Chris does not need to a government official before he can do something beneficial for his people , if he is capable of owning jets, then he is capable of rehabilitating a road at least in his local govt of origin... Must we always leave everything for government to do, we all know that government performance are woeful and that alone is enough reason for private individual to come to the aid of the masses and render assistance so that this nation can develop...I don't know how acquiring material things would improve the life of people other channel it towar d what can bring about development let alone his state of origin (I don't see anything bad in that, let his own people also benefit from the wealth) ....they are the one that preach life is all vanity
U go and sell your phone u are using to browse

Its a material thing, hope you know.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by bezimo(m): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2017
Standing5:

Gbamest!!
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by apalemighty01(m): 10:06am On Nov 23, 2017
Isokowadoo:
A Muslim posted this to Spite Christians And pastor's

who is the Muslim?
Agbehi or Adeiza
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by robotix: 10:10am On Nov 23, 2017
eph12:

And Luther built roads? shocked shocked
ODE... HE FOUGHT FOUGHT for the black masses being oppressed in the US. AND YES, HE BUILT A ROAD TO FREEDOM OF THE BLACKS FOR EQUAL RIGHTS...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Why Are Christians Such Liars? / Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.