Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) (92356 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's House In Omu-Aran, His Hometown In Kwara (Photos) / Daddy Freeze & Eldee React To Pastor Adeboye's Death Prayer This Morning / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by birdsview(m): 10:45am On Nov 23, 2017
Jesse01:
dat's y am Atheist, did u think he cares? his children are living in abroad, dey are not using dat road so y should he care?
is it "did" you think or "do" you think?
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Chimex30(m): 10:46am On Nov 23, 2017
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by emmanueltom: 10:46am On Nov 23, 2017
ihatebuhari:
Useless post, we have governor in Edo state.

Touch not my annoited , this are works of Islamic terrorists but the church is Marching on
you right my brother
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by robotix: 10:48am On Nov 23, 2017
osazsky:
pastor Chris has done same, do u know how many life's pastor Chris has touched, for me it is better than building roads which are material tins
mumu... bad roads means more expensive food stuff and lose of lives and good roads means less expensive food stuff and prolonged life.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by zico70: 10:50am On Nov 23, 2017
I dont really want to post anything on this topic
But I believe if our pastors can be more lenient like those western pastors it will help Africa. Nigeria will be even more better when u have newbusiness organizations opening up not new churches everywhere. Not 4 churches in a single str that houses 20 buildings . God bless Africa.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by arrestdarrester: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2017
Is the pastor the LGA chairman? Or he is now the State Governor? This is just pure envy.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by emmanueltom: 10:53am On Nov 23, 2017
So natoday how na see that road, bat belle ppl
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2017
robotix:
mumu... bad roads means more expensive food stuff and lose of lives and good roads means less expensive food stuff and prolonged life.
how many roads did ur motivational speaker looter king fix? answer me or get out of here.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:56am On Nov 23, 2017
robotix:
u shld take DAT to ur govt not to a pastor who is not into politics waitrn concern pastor Chris with prices of food items
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by robotix: 10:59am On Nov 23, 2017
osazsky:
how many roads did ur motivational speaker looter king fix? answer me or get out of here.
A road that the entire NIGERIAN PASTORS COMBINED CAN NEVER BUILD.... IN THEIR LIFE TIME!

How many times have your pastors in Nigeria spoken on behalf of your deranged and demented soul that will serve your next generation? Martin Luther King gave what no Nigerian pastor has ever given...That road is what the entire blacks, including those from Nigeria and other Africans still enjoy today in the US.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 11:04am On Nov 23, 2017
robotix:
A road that the entire NIGERIAN PASTORS COMBINED CAN NEVER BUILD.... IN THEIR LIFE TIME!

How many times have your pastors in Nigeria spoken on behalf of your deranged and demented soul that will serve your next generation? Martin Luther King gave what no Nigerian pastor has ever given...That road is what the entire blacks, including those from Nigeria and other Africans still enjoy today in the US.
story pastor Chris has touched so many lives blacks including white,martin looter king na motivational speaker like awolowo
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by menxer: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2017
Isokowadoo:
A Muslim posted this to Spite Christians And pastor's
So we should not reason along those lines because it was posted by a Muslim?
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Zeek21(m): 11:05am On Nov 23, 2017
altitudee:
this post is baseless...I'm not a member of Christ Embassy for the record. is Pastor Chris the Local govt councilor or Local govt. Chairman?
there is a clear different between his call and political call. There are laws guiding road construction in this country, an individual is not allowed to construct a federal,state and local govt road.
This is to inform you all that you can't lay your hand on the construction of any public/govt property without due process and after the construction you can't claim the achievement

You know some people are so ignorant and gullible that they spit rubbish of what they don't know.

There is a wealthy man that has a company in my area, the road is bad for the trucks that bring raw material for his company. He decide to fix the riad, after doing the road, paying even all this stupid omo-onile in Lagos and agberos oo, for the road that will benefit all of us o, this stupid government just came from nowhere sue this man to court for trespassing on government property and putting one those there stupid mark around there from ministry of works.

Most people don't know that you cannot as individual help the government.

2 Likes

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by agrovick(m): 11:09am On Nov 23, 2017
What has he got to do with the road? Direct your grievances and wailings to the governor
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 11:11am On Nov 23, 2017
Zeek21:

You know some people are so ignorant and gullible that they spit rubbish of what they don't know.

There is a wealthy man that has a company in my area, the road is bad for the trucks that bring raw material for his company. He decide to fix the riad, after doing the road, paying even all this stupid omo-onile in Lagos and agberos oo, for the road that will benefit all of us o, this stupid government just came from nowhere sue this man to court for trespassing on government property and putting one those there stupid mark around there from ministry of works.

Most people don't know that you cannot as individual help the government.
in the Nigeria constitution its a crime for an individual to fix a federal road. or touch /destroy govt. property I know d story .the man was ignorant of the constitution

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by famzynet: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2017
I am not a member of Christ embassy , infact , I'm not an advocate for tithes but if you put pastor Chris and Buhari, and ask me who is the crook between them,I will point to Buhari without hesitation. That road is the responsibility of the government and not that of any church. The Nigerian government earn more tax than churches get tithes from the congregation,yet this government has no single tangible project to show for taxes collected. Pastor Chris has trained people and made them useful to the masses,but who has the federal government helped? The government should get this straight: the masses ,including pastors ,imans,christians and Moslems have lost faith in the Nigerian system and that is why individuals mind their business. The type of government we have is the type that even if pastor Chris starts the construction of that road,the next day EFCC will flood his office with corruption charges. Nigeria is a mess but what is even painful is that the masses are yet to realize this.

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by snowblaq(f): 11:14am On Nov 23, 2017
Standing5:
OP and his co-travelers should go get their life together, what is pastor Chris suppose to do here? We pay tax to govt against our will and so I see no reason why govt shouldn't be the one to do it.
In Pastor Chris' street there are non-believers who pay tax to the govt also. Why expect 'tithe' money to service people who don't believe in tithe?

I wish i can like this post a million times over.
Some people just open their mouths to talk without first using their brains to think if what they are about to say would make sense....
If we can use this same energy and passion to fight for our rights as citizens of this country... Maybe then Nigeria would be a better place... But we leave those we are supposed to get answers from and question those who have nothing to do with our plights.... Somehow... Everybody's problems is about tithing.... I'm yet to see a church that flogs it's members for not tithing.... If you won't pay... Let those that have decided to.. Do so in peace.
Ask the government what our taxes are being used for.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Walelavender(m): 11:15am On Nov 23, 2017
oz4real83:
It is people like op that give N20 offering and never pay tithes but always come online to accuse men of God of living extravagant lives with ''their money''.
Funny but true #20 naira offering gangs grin
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by bbsugar: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2017
Standing5:
OP and his co-travelers should go get their life together, what is pastor Chris suppose to do here? We pay tax to govt against our will and so I see no reason why govt shouldn't be the one to do it.
In Pastor Chris' street there are non-believers who pay tax to the govt also. Why expect 'tithe' money to service people who don't believe in tithe?
When the sun shines does it distinguish between the good and bad people?
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by osazsky(m): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2017
famzynet:
I am not a member of Christ embassy , infact , I'm not an advocate for tithes but if you put pastor Chris and Buhari, and ask me who is the crook between them,I will point to Buhari without hesitation. That road is the responsibility of the government and not that of any church. The Nigerian government earn more tax than churches get tithes from the congregation,yet this government has no single tangible project to show for taxes collected. Pastor Chris has trained people and made them useful to the masses,but who has the federal government helped? The government should get this straight: the masses ,including pastors ,imans,christians and Moslems have lost faith in the Nigerian system and that is why individuals mind their business. The type of government we have is the type that even if pastor Chris starts the construction of that road,the next day EFCC will flood his office with corruption charges. Nigeria is a mess but what is even painful is that the masses are yet to realize this.
one chilled bottle of star for u gbam
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by newmi(m): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2017
careytommy7:
This is the most foolish writeup of 2017.

That's why I won't spend my precious time responding at length... It's nonsensical and ludicrous. Terrible!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Dominifeco: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2017
What business has the road that leads to his house with a gift someone gave him? Those calling tithe research well before you comment. Those he raised came together and bought their father a jet and an envious man is there snapping his village road. Pls let's grow up
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by anukulapo: 11:32am On Nov 23, 2017
oz4real83:
tithes and offerings are not forced on individuals but your taxes are forced. U can even go to jail if u dont pay taxes or u under-remit taxes. Why not direct your post to the govt who collects your taxes and does nothing but openly loots your taxes for personal ventures? The money our national assembly members used to buy illegal vehicles that they have already collected car allowance for,would have gone far on that road. Americans and other Europeans don't direct their grievances to rich religious leaders but to elected officials! Learn to do the same. What stops u from starting your own church today and use your tithes and offerings to fix Nigerian roads

If I clicked like, you won't understand. Here you go, 1 billion likes from me to you for your post.
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2017
Jesse01:
dat's y am Atheist, did u think he cares? his children are living in abroad, dey are not using dat road so y should he care?
You're an atheist cos pastors don't fix roads? Is atheism connected with pastors and what they do or don't fix?
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by snowblaq(f): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2017
Adieza:
It is really bad that you are calling me Muslim.
Am a Christian, I feel pity for you guys promoting your pastors.

Why not feel pity for yourself for not using the brain God gave to you.... Tithes are never forced... They are paid optionally... But our taxes are forced.. .they are compulsory... You even get to go to jail for evading taxes... Yet the government cannot utilize those taxes to do their jobs and you are calling on a pastor to do it cos he collects tithes.. According to you.... Why not call on other traditionalists to use the money they collected for sacrifices to come and fix your roads.
Misplaced priorities and nonsense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by kachi19: 11:33am On Nov 23, 2017
Jesse01:

And so? everything he's got he worked hard for it...im not a christ embassy member of admirer of any sort but innit why the people pay tax? why should he do the work of the govt? isn't billions of Naira allocated to this state for development. His obligation is to the church, and he's doing pretty well... the govt is to the people. So before you come down on him with those ur hateful mentality ask yourself if you'd had done differently, honestly...
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Walelavender(m): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2017
OP you no try at all o. Well deserving of these bashings grin. This thread simply encourages the ineptitude and neglect of infrastructures by the government while shading the Church.

Whatever the Church does, should be seen as voluntary, not their responsibility. Many Churches are into Corporate Social Responsibility, without making a News out of it.

Just do a statistics of people paying tithes in local churches. You would be amazed that the noisemakers are the ones not dropping a dime or manage to drop 'Muritala' grin yet cry foul.

Let's respect the choice we make.
It's a free world!
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by geopappe(m): 11:43am On Nov 23, 2017
When did church start paying tax
Standing5:
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Tecno66: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2017
kunlesufyan:
Lol...a small fraction of all the tithe should be able to this road.
Dont mind the post. This road is a federal government road. The same road leads to the hometown of the immediate past minister of works and was awarded for dualization. If the minister didnt fix it during his tenure, why call pastor Chris when there are more rich and influential people from the area. The truth is that the company handling the dualization concentrated on the new lane instead of maintaining the existing lane for use before contructing the new lane. Leave pastor Chris out of this. If anyone is to be held, it should be the FG which released additional funds for the project only few weeks ago after the road was completely finished.

1 Like

Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2017
Shameless man
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:44am On Nov 23, 2017
Tecno66:
Dont mind the post. This road is a federal government road. The same road leads to the hometown of the immediate past minister of works and was awarded for dualization. If the minister didnt fix it during his tenure, why call pastor Chris when there are more rich and influential people from the area. The truth is that the company handling the dualization concentrated on the new lane instead of maintaining the existing lane for use before contructing the new lane. Leave pastor Chris out of this. If anyone is to be held, it should be the FG which released additional funds for the project only few weeks ago after the road was completely finished.
so he can't hep his people abi?
Re: The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) by Lokoyen(m): 11:51am On Nov 23, 2017
Standing5:

savage!!! God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Are Christians Such Liars? / Ruth Ifunanya Muoka And Lucky Oha Wedding Pictures / Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.