Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay (20535 Views)

“You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls / My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima / Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Oluwapeldon(m): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2017
Fact doesn't lie. PDP is still d party 2 beat

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by hkd11: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2017
Says who? Only because u have oil that time asof 100plus per dollars that is why you could carry the country along. It not try it now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Opelwonder(m): 10:10am On Nov 28, 2017
Rubbish apc govt. Excuses evriwia

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by adenine02: 10:10am On Nov 28, 2017
imhotep:

Cc sarrki, danladi7, laudate, leezzz, markfemi

Please show us how much this thing were b4 Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Pope22(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2017
APC has succeeded in bringing out this gentleman out to be speaking in public. APC said PDP was not good, Goodluck allowed them to take over. Now they have taken over, they will not focus on fixing the country they said was bad but always looking for Goodluck's problem or what he will say. Goodluck handed over the power and decided to go and rest, he hardly says anything against APC but APC will not respect themselves but always calling Goodluck's name all the time. Is Goodluck the only ex-president? Can you people focus on your administration and make the country better since it was worse? What kind of people is this?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Blackhawk01: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2017
GEJ, loud it! cool

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Omarcasd: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2017
A man who wanted to advocate on behalf of Boko Haram.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Luv2byoung4eva: 10:14am On Nov 28, 2017
laffwitmi:
Wetin this bastard gej dey talk , no be u put us in this recession,? Stupid man

i haven't insulted anyone before in nairaland but I'm very sorry, I will do it today and right now in this thread. you must be a #slowpoke or rather the dumbest fool on earth. idiot.

every failure has an excuse. failures always look for people to blame as the cause of their stupidity, not being creative, not being successful and not achieving any positive result in their life endeavours.

olodo go and hug transformer since you are blind and can't see clearly.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by jericco1(m): 10:14am On Nov 28, 2017
that's right. I agree

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by adeblow(m): 10:14am On Nov 28, 2017
How won't it be better, when u had savings from your predecessors and also oil boom during your time, yet you borrowed.
Please, the only thing u have to say is that u handed over peacefully, nonsense drunkard

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Realkenny(m): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Truth be told, it was better. But that was because he had excess revenue. If he handled a doomed economy like Buhari's, we for dey follow libya enter Europe. With the kind of thievery that went down under his watch.

Former President Goodluck Jonathan remains a good man to me. He was just unfortunate to have been surrounded by crooks and bad advisers.
Nonsense, who told u the previous administration had excess revenue?

Are u the manager there?...because APC told u so u just believed it..smh for dumb youths

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2017
adenine02:

Please show us how much this thing were b4 Jonathan
Stop deflecting.
You have already seen how APC messed up the economy.
Yet you refuse to accept reality and think clearly

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by talk2percy(m): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2017
Oga there is no need for u to reply these bunch of liars. We now know better. Nah one woman marry two husbands she go know what's up. We were in heaven under ur administration.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Danladi7: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2017
imhotep:

Please stop mentioning me except you quote my comment.It makes you look stupid!
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Moriopeda2017(f): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2017
Na true ooo before before I dey chop 1-1-1 but now I dey chop 1-0-1 or 0-1-0 infact this administration hard baje especially this year
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Cajal(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Truth be told, it was better. But that was because he had excess revenue. If he handled a doomed economy like Buhari's, we for dey follow libya enter Europe. With the kind of thievery that went down under his watch.

Former President Goodluck Jonathan remains a good man to me. He was just unfortunate to have been surrounded by crooks and bad advisers.
.....complete truth

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by spartacus11(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2017
And u devalued the naira towards d end of ur tenure

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 28, 2017
Danladi7:

Stop quoting me to come and defend buhari again please!

Why don't you want to defend buhari and AP-Cheat
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Cajal(m): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2017
imhotep:

. Include the price of a barrel of oil during each regime
GEJ.....100-126USD
PMB....28-56USD
So what are u saying

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by anonimi: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2017
verygudbadguy:

What excess revenue?
That was shared, in line with our constitution, with the 36 state governors
Excess revenue that Yar'Adua did not have or Ebola Owu or even Tinubu/Fashola and Ambode in Lagos state with less areas to cover?
Why have you not bothered what the governors did with the excess revenue or do you think that only the federal government shares the federation account monthly in Abuja?
Can we find something else to say please.

FG, States, LGs Share N568.4 Billion for Oct
15 NOVEMBER 2013

Also, $1billion was proposed for distribution to complement shortfall in expected revenue." The $1billion is a compromise by the FG over its words in September not to augment shortfalls anymore.

Responding to the presentation, the chairman of the States Commissioners of Finance and Ebonyi State Commissioner of Finance, Mr Timothy Odaah, lamented that the statutory allocation was getting smaller and smaller. "It appears this is the worst in terms of returns. This is the least in allocations as far as this year is concerned. We are mourning the dearth of funds and this is a wakeup call for states and local governments to buoy up their internally generated revenue."

While appreciating the "magnanimity" of President Goodluck Jonathan to approve the $1billion from the excess crude account and to be shared among the federal, state and local governments, Odaah expressed disappointment with the returns made by the NNPC.

He said that the states had requested for $2bn to complement for the shortfall in revenue but got only $1billion. In September, Odaah and fellow commissioners had walked out of the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) when the federal government said that the framework of the 2013 budget was no longer realistic and it won't augment shortfall in revenue. Odaah raised issues with the statutory allocations of previous months.

More from: http://allafrica.com/stories/201311150323.html

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2578022_iweala_jpeg0858fd35c7757170d8155dae6623e1c2

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Pesuzok(m): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2017
All talk, economy was better on paper. What of infrastructure that is visible to all.

Why do they purposely remove the price of crude oil in the comparison knowing fully well that Nigerian's economy is dependent on the price and volume of crude oil

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by spartacus11(m): 10:20am On Nov 28, 2017
Luv2byoung4eva:

i haven't insulted anyone before in nairaland but I'm very sorry, I will do it today and right now in this thread. you must be a #slowpoke or rather the dumbest fool on earth. idiot.

every failure has an excuse. failures always look for people to blame as the cause of their stupidity, not being creative, not being successful and not achieving any positive result in their life endeavours.

olodo go and hug transformer since you are blind and can't see clearly.

Jona pdp is a catastrophic failure

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by spartacus11(m): 10:21am On Nov 28, 2017
imhotep:

Stop deflecting.
You have already seen how APC messed up the economy.
Yet you refuse to accept reality and think clearly

How much were those items b4 pdp

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 28, 2017
Cajal:
GEJ.....100-126USD
PMB....28-56USD
So what are u saying
Which proves the economic dullardism of PMB.
There are myriad countries that don't have crude oil yet have powerful economies.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by spartacus11(m): 10:22am On Nov 28, 2017
Moriopeda2017:
Na true ooo before before I dey chop 1-1-1 but now I dey chop 1-0-1 or 0-1-0 infact this administration hard baje especially this year

U wen nor dey fit chop, dey get money buy Data

I smell lies

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2017
spartacus11:

How much were those items b4 pdp
See them . they have come again smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by guru90: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2017
I believe ooooh at least 1 dollar was at the rate of 160 naira.... but now 1 dollar 360 naira.... difference is clear joor.....
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Pesuzok(m): 10:23am On Nov 28, 2017
Cajal:
GEJ.....100-126USD
PMB....28-56USD
So what are u saying

Dont mind them, even at this price the foreign reserve has increased.

This government is not the best, but let us criticise without sentiment

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Pesuzok(m): 10:23am On Nov 28, 2017
imhotep:

Which proves the economic dullardism of PMB.
There are myriad countries that don't have crude oil yet have powerful economies.
In how many years?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Deliberately Using Soot To Reduce Rivers Population, Wike Tells UN / PDP Will Win The Speakership Seat - Timothy Golu / Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.