Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay (20539 Views)

“You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls / My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima / Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2017
Na wah ooooo, Buhari's is so lethargic that GEJ can't laud his useless uninspiring and adverse regime, sad sad sad cry
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 28, 2017
Danladi7:

I am a yorubanist not politician.Mention your fellow IPOB terrorists!
so u admit u are a tribalist o ye afonja grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 28, 2017
[quote author=Danladi7 post=62786721][/quote]
Its actually better for you to remain silent rather than champion APC 1mbecility
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Danladi7: 11:01am On Nov 28, 2017
leezzz:
so u admit u are a tribalist o ye afonja grin
What are you?... o ye IPOB terrorist grin
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 28, 2017
spartacus11:

A member, his he now d presido
Let me ask Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Danladi7: 11:04am On Nov 28, 2017
imhotep:

Its actually better for you to remain silent rather than champion APC 1mbecility
Exactly,and even champion PDP/IPOB terrorism/nnamdi kanu urine/Atiku grin
still grin

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by spartacus11(m): 11:04am On Nov 28, 2017
guru90:

if u can recall very well.... BUHARI USED BOKO HARAM KILLED GEJ REGIME.... MY MAN GEJ, GAT CONFUSED AND STRESSFUL... HE DECIDED TO STEP DOWN FOR APC DE EVIL PARTY.... GEJ GAT GOOD HEART FOR NIGERIA BUT HE DON'T WANT TO SEE HUMAN BEINGS BLOOD BE WASTED ANY MORE.....

Honestly he ruled 6 years out of the 16 years

What was the state of our infrastructure dey left compared to other developed Africa countries

ROAD
EDUCATION
HEALTH CARE
SECURITY
FOREIGN RESERVE
TRANSPORTATION
ELECTION

if after 16 years pdp still have mouth to talk, it is so unfortunate
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 28, 2017
Danladi7:
Exactly,and even champion PDP/IPOB terrorism/nnamdi kanu urine/Atiku grin
still grin
APC change grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Danladi7: 11:06am On Nov 28, 2017
imhotep:
Yoruba are behind APC and dullardry

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by spartacus11(m): 11:06am On Nov 28, 2017
imhotep:

Prince Tony Momoh, founding member of APC.

What was the state of our infrastructure pdp handed over to APC after 16 years in power

Compared to other develoed Africa countries like Morocco and South Africa in d same 16 years gap

ROAD
EDUCATION
HEALTH CARE
SECURITY
FOREIGN RESERVE
TRANSPORTATION
ELECTION
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 28, 2017
spartacus11:

What was the state of our infrastructure pdp handed over to APC after 16 years in power

ROAD
EDUCATION
HEALTH CARE
SECURITY
FOREIGN RESERVE
TRANSPORTATION
ELECTION
APC succeeded in worsening our infrastructure
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by spartacus11(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2017
imhotep:

APC succeeded in worsening our infrastructure
16 years nothing to show
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by smirn(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2017
Luv2byoung4eva:

i haven't insulted anyone before in nairaland but I'm very sorry, I will do it today and right now in this thread. you must be a #slowpoke or rather the dumbest fool on earth. idiot.

every failure has an excuse. failures always look for people to blame as the cause of their stupidity, not being creative, not being successful and not achieving any positive result in their life endeavours.

olodo go and hug transformer since you are blind and can't see clearly.
You are only being so sentimental and have made no constructive point. Your foolishness stinks.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by stanilo4love(m): 11:08am On Nov 28, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Truth be told, it was better. But that was because he had excess revenue. If he handled a doomed economy like Buhari's, we for dey follow libya enter Europe. With the kind of thievery that went down under his watch.

Former President Goodluck Jonathan remains a good man to me. He was just unfortunate to have been surrounded by crooks and bad advisers.
if you look very well Buhari removed subsidy which Goodluck was paying and with that Buhari gain 60 per liter of PMS. multiple it with the number of liters and see
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Danladi7: 11:11am On Nov 28, 2017
imhotep:
APC change grin
grin
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Godwin978(m): 11:11am On Nov 28, 2017
thuder fire all Abokis (norther) Afon?a all of them they brought us to where we are now.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by verygudbadguy(m): 11:12am On Nov 28, 2017
Realkenny:
Nonsense, who told u the previous administration had excess revenue?

Are u the manager there?...because APC told u so u just believed it..smh for dumb youths
I don't debate with people who can not relate with others intellectually or in civilized manner. I am sure you have access to google and can easily verify facts and figures. During President Jonathan's tenure, crude oil was sold at as high as $140 per barrel and we were steady on over 2 million barrels per day.

Now, this is Amaechi's account of what transpired during that time since he was the chairman of the Governor's Forum;

Rotimi Amaechi, minister of transportation and former governor of Rivers state, says governors demanded the sharing of money from the Excess Crude Account (ECA) under the last federal government because it was not properly managed.

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, former minister of finance and coordinating minister of the economy, has consistently maintained that governors lacked the political will to save during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, former president.

But speaking on One on One, an interview programme on NTA, on Wednesday, Amaechi said Okonjo-Iweala was only “partially correct”.

“I heard Mrs Okonjo-Iweala say that in the past administration, governors were unwilling to save; she is 30 percent correct and 70 percent incorrect,” he said.

“In 2009, we had an economic crisis so President Yar’adua put $1billion in the economy so no one felt the crisis. I can’t remember what was left in that account, the excess crude account.

“During Goodluck Jonathan, every month when the governors went for the economic council meeting, the amount in the account kept dropping. If we asked about what happened to the money, the response we got was that the president approved for it to be spent.

“So we said can we please share this money because the rate at which it was going, the president would have continually approved $1billion to spend and we won’t know what we are spending for and they won’t give us an account.

“So we told the vice president and the minister for finance that there was a need for us to share part of this money and we began to agitate. They now agreed to share part of the money and they did. In the first six months of Goodluck Jonathan, oil subsidy increased. Governors started complaining and then we had a meeting in the office of the president’s wife.

“At the meeting, we asked for assurance that the presidency would no longer collect for oil subsidy and he promised. It is not right for Mrs Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala to say governors were not willing to save; governors were willing to save but we insisted on sharing the money when we saw that the money was not properly managed.”

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by oduastates: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2017
syncACE:
nonsense...yes the economy was better, oil prices were high, revenues were gotten in abundance...yet there wasnt any remarkable progress in the country's development...
instead his stupid dame wife looted as much as she could and still confidently claims that nobody should touch her money...
useless drunken master

U dey mind them.
After eating their childrens' future yesterday, they are complaining about today.
These are the products of our universities .
They can be helped by taking their votes away because they will end up hurting themselves.
In actual fact ,all indices of human development went south under Jonathan.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by tuniski: 11:23am On Nov 28, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Truth be told, it was better. But that was because he had excess revenue. If he handled a doomed economy like Buhari's, we for dey follow libya enter Europe. With the kind of thievery that went down under his watch.

Former President Goodluck Jonathan remains a good man to me. He was just unfortunate to have been surrounded by crooks and bad advisers.
Buhari doomed the economy!
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nigeman: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2017
and .......you collapsed the economy before leaving by stealing Nigeria blind
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by smirn(m): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2017
kullozone:
GEJ's tenure was far better naw! Jibrin has finished Nigerians.
Just like the way Abacha government was better than that of Clueless GEJ, at least price of any thing you can think of is far better during Abacha government.. Many of you wailers are more useless than GEJ your master.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by alfsalami: 11:33am On Nov 28, 2017
Another clueless talk . How much money was available then and now ? The issue is if oil had sold even 50dollars under your regime, the country would have been buried .
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2017
Danladi7:

What are you?... o ye IPOB terrorist grin
an igboist o afonja grin
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by kullozone(m): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2017
smirn:

Just like the way Abacha government was better than that of Clueless GEJ, at least price of any thing you can think of is far better during Abacha government.. Many of you wailers are more useless than GEJ your master.

Why are you insulting me naw
I'm not a wailer, neither am I a zombie... Though, the wailers are also far better than the zombies (like you and sarrk!)
Btw, you're a stupiid monkey smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Estacy22: 11:43am On Nov 28, 2017
The saving grace for Jonathan regime is that the regime was unable to come back otherwise austerity measures would have been worst than this. The regime disguised and hid/denied some of the negative indicators that was manifesting then all because it did not want to joepadise the chance of 2nd term.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by adenine02: 11:51am On Nov 28, 2017
imhotep:

Stop deflecting.
You have already seen how APC messed up the economy.
Yet you refuse to accept reality and think clearly

Sry I'm seeing it differently

Le'me ask u
1. D u av light in ur area (in my area we av light at least 20hr daily)

2. R u still queuing for fuel in your are (in my area though expensive it readily available)
Note
Unlike b4 cheap/expensive but not available

3. Is food still expensive in ur area (in my area even pure water is still N5)

4. Hw is security in ur area (in my area we r more secured)

Mind u i live in the North-east and am not northerner

I bet u my broda d NIGERIA i live now is better than wat Jonathan gave

Note bro

I'm not a politician
I don't vote
And will never vote for any politician

Am just an ordinary Nigerian living my Nigerian dream

wink

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Bishop4real: 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
imhotep:
Cc sarrki, danladi7, laudate, leezzz, markfemi

Under GEJ oil sold around $100-$140/barrel
Under PNB oil sold around $30-$60/barrel.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by galaxy2020(m): 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
What do you expect from a President Who doesn't understand basic economics? The dullard lacks the intellectual capacity to understand how to move a country forward economically.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Leshyne(m): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
spartacus11:

Pdp zombie, na vulture egg dey use do u dis dats y u swallow every crap dey dish out to u without asking dem questions

Wallow in misery, am ok either way, PDP or APC. and as someone who works in this govt, I tell u give APC same time PDP had in power, we will be done. You might not see dt vultures egg. They are all vampires n corrupt
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
Bishop4real:

Under GEJ oil sold around $100-$140/barrel

Under PNB oil sold around $30-$60/barrel.
O
Many countries don't even have crude oil yet they have good economies.
Stop defending APC incompetency

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Leshyne(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
anonimi:

Bubu and his 40 thieves cabal gave out bail money from an empty treasury?
Why do you follow these lies of the All Poverty Congress, APC?
Meanwhile, do you know something that Ebola Owu does not know?
If you do, please tell us.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4241395_obj_jpeg69052097a4fedb4aeb4c99f2aefd08a3

Leave d Spartacus guy, he thinks by insults we can make head way. A man planned to be president of Nigeria for more than a decade and cudnt do anything tangible in 3yrs.

Continue waiting for the next 50years. What Nigeria wants is a proactive government led by a proactive radical n honest leader.

Lets you didn't know, the main APC guys are worried about the next election owing to poor abysmal performance and Spartacus (a low man) is hoping n supporting F9 government.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari, The Kitchen And The Other Room By Joseph Edgar / Biafra: We Do Not Support IPOB - British Government / Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.