Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay (20540 Views)

“You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls / My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima / Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Pesuzok(m): 10:45am On Nov 28, 2017
anonimi:

So low that vision-less Bubu said he was going to fix the price, not so
Should you not ask yourself why he was promising all he did in spite of the ALREADY falling oil prices?
Why are you not able to ask that question?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186280_buhari2blaugh1_jpegc35d9ea4e30142f9302718e17f58f220
We as a people are not ready to move forward if we fail to understand situation of things and try to chart a way forward
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 28, 2017
Pesuzok:

Who is momoh?
Prince Tony Momoh, founding member of APC.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by spartacus11(m): 10:45am On Nov 28, 2017
anonimi:

Liars are liable to die young.
So repent before it is too late.
How come states were asking for ECA draw down in 2013 if oil prices were rising
Perhaps your sin is that of ignorance of how states and LGAs share 47.32% from the federation account monthly.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5037232_chart2_png458c6341b0e8e8f38509d431d0581949

http://takenotenigeria.com/2015/06/01/federal-ministry-finance-summary-revenue-allocation-federation-account-allocation-committee-month-april-2015-shared-may-2015/

PMB have given more than 3 bail out to state, and more that 3 budget support fund to state yet nigeria foreign reserve today is still higher dan wat jumbo had wen he was president why oil was $100 and above
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Pesuzok(m): 10:45am On Nov 28, 2017
imhotep:

Which position does he hold in govt. I dont know him, I am not an APC member
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2017
Reno Omokri is NOT GEjs media aide. He speaks for himself. He was even demoted shortly before GEJ lost at the polls and was replaced by obi asika. Right now he is just an apologist seeking relevance by commenting on twitter.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 28, 2017
Pesuzok:

Which position does he hold in govt. I dont know him, I am not an APC member
I dunno where he is nowadays but you saw what he said about "chain-ge" grin
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by spartacus11(m): 10:48am On Nov 28, 2017
guru90:

lolz....... APC killing this nation more and more.... heading to finish Nigeria to Zero level...

16 years of pdp
Kindly tell us the state of Nigeria

Roads
Foreign reserve
Education
Health Care
Employment
Security
Elections

Please i need d records
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 28, 2017
Great point....Jonathan PhD grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by bakynes(m): 10:49am On Nov 28, 2017
There is no way to compare both of them, if the Brent price of Crude oil under both administration is wide apart.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 28, 2017
spartacus11:

16 years of pdp

Roads
Foreign reserve
Education
Health Care
Employment
Security
Elections

Please i need d records
See some

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by spartacus11(m): 10:49am On Nov 28, 2017
imhotep:

Clearly spartacus11 prefers a N400 exchange rate to N160 exchange rate.

This is the amount of damage that APC has done to peoples brain
If only u know jumbo devalued d naira b4 leaving office and exchange rate was neither 160 naira

U will understand ur brain as been use for sacrifice
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by anonimi: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2017
spartacus11:
PMB have given more than 3 bail out to state, and more that 3 budget support fund to state yet nigeria foreign reserve today is still higher dan wat jumbo had wen he was president why oil was $100 and above

Bubu and his 40 thieves cabal gave out bail money from an empty treasury?
Why do you follow these lies of the All Poverty Congress, APC?
Meanwhile, do you know something that Ebola Owu does not know?
If you do, please tell us.
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4241395_obj_jpeg69052097a4fedb4aeb4c99f2aefd08a3

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2017
spartacus11:

If only u know jumbo devalued d naira b4 leaving office and exchange rate was neither 160 naira

U will understand ur brain as been use for sacrifice
m
Clearly you deserve this economic hardship.
Enjoy your suffering.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by mmsen: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2017
adeblow:
How won't it be better, when u had savings from your predecessors and also oil boom during your time, yet you borrowed.
Please, the only thing u have to say is that u handed over peacefully, nonsense drunkard

The savings that they made were taken by the useless governors, via the courts.

Many of those same governors (Amaechi in particular) went on to join APC and cry about a lack of fiscal responsibility.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by spartacus11(m): 10:51am On Nov 28, 2017
ocelot2006:

I'll rather go for that "catastrophic failure" called GEJ any day than the present COLOSSAL FAILURE & INCOMPETENT WASTE OF SPACE called Buhari. The later is the true definition of DISASTER.

Dats why we flused u people out bcus Nigeria was turning into a sorry state

Now we can see d difference
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by spartacus11(m): 10:52am On Nov 28, 2017
imhotep:

You deserve the economic hardship.

Is only a lazy man like u dat wait for political handout dat will cry about hardship

Ur mate dey hustle, no more share d money
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by bfmconcepts: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2017
People criticizing GEJ because he had good oil price should also recall the following
his government was paying oil subsidy,
he invested massively in agricultural and youth development
amnesty programme was at its peak
many infrastructural development
Nigerians paid very low for many things
Let's tell ourselves the truth for once

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by spartacus11(m): 10:53am On Nov 28, 2017
bakynes:

Don't forget before Jonathan left Power, it increased to 200-210 per dollar.

Leave those donkey let dem be shouting 160
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2017
spartacus11:

Is only a lazy man like u dat wait for political handout dat will cry about hardship

Ur mate dey hustle, no more share d money
Yes, go forth and enjoy your suffering
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by anonimi: 10:53am On Nov 28, 2017
imhotep:
mClearly you deserve this economic hardship.
Enjoy your suffering.

Maybe he is still being fed and housed by his parents, aunty or uncle. grin
That is why he does not know the hardship vision-less Bubu has inflicted on the unsuspecting All Poverty Congress, APC zombies who voted for him two years ago.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3431120_cdatausersdefappsappdatainternetexplorertempsavedimages3420191picsart1455886204785jpeg503a9ea978cee321112203705090d494_jpeg42f7ff794fb9c526b6223de620a8596b

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4780865_img20170115wa0000_jpeg1d8e7567925b3c58ce06da5797c6a05a

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by spartacus11(m): 10:54am On Nov 28, 2017
imhotep:

A member, his he now d presido
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Danladi7: 10:54am On Nov 28, 2017
imhotep:
Sarrki, danladi7 and spartacus11 will not agree with you

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 28, 2017
anonimi:

Maybe he is still being fed and housed by his parents, aunty or uncle. grin
That is why he does not know the hardship vision-less Bubu has inflicted on the unsuspecting All Poverty Congress, APC zombies who voted for him two years ago.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/[/img]

[img]http:.com/attachments/4780865_img20170115wa0000_jpeg1d8e7567925b3c58ce06da5797c6a05a[/img]
Obviously he is still living in his father's BQ and championing APC dullardism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by guru90: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2017
spartacus11:

16 years of pdp

Roads
Foreign reserve
Education
Health Care
Employment
Security
Elections

Please i need d records

if u can recall very well.... BUHARI USED BOKO HARAM KILLED GEJ REGIME.... MY MAN GEJ, GAT CONFUSED AND STRESSFUL... HE DECIDED TO STEP DOWN FOR APC DE EVIL PARTY.... GEJ GAT GOOD HEART FOR NIGERIA BUT HE DON'T WANT TO SEE HUMAN BEINGS BLOOD BE WASTED ANY MORE.....
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Danladi7: 10:56am On Nov 28, 2017
imhotep:
Why don't you want to defend buhari and AP-Cheat
I am a yorubanist not politician.Mention your fellow IPOB terrorists!
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by spartacus11(m): 10:56am On Nov 28, 2017
imhotep:

See some

Roads
Foreign reserve
Education
Health Care
Employment
Security
Elections

We told u dey vave u paper economy

After pdp 16 years kindlyd state of d above
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by spartacus11(m): 10:58am On Nov 28, 2017
mmsen:

The savings that they made were taken by the useless governors, via the courts.

Many of those same governors (Amaechi in particular) went on to join APC and cry about a lack of fiscal responsibility.

Same governor have been taking under PMB but our foreign reserve is still increasing even why oil price is very low

Mind to explain why
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2017
Danladi7:

I am a yorubanist not politician.Mention your fellow IPOB terrorists!
Yoruba are behind APC and dullardry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by guru90: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2017
Pesuzok:
What caused it?
Buhari is the caused.....
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2017
imhotep:
Cc sarrki, danladi7, laudate, leezzz, markfemi
gambari footmats wee not like this grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by spartacus11(m): 10:59am On Nov 28, 2017
bfmconcepts:
People criticizing GEJ because he had good oil price should also recall the following
his government was paying oil subsidy,
he invested massively in agricultural and youth development
amnesty programme was at its peak
many infrastructural development
Nigerians paid very low for many things
Let's tell ourselves the truth for once

I'm yet to see is youth employment that can equal PMB NPower

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biafra: We Do Not Support IPOB - British Government / Ibom Coconut Refinery Entered Final Stage Of Construction Amid Inspection…photos / We Will Mobilize Our Members Against Muslim-Muslim Ticket – PFN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.