Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay (20548 Views)

“You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls / My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima / Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
I didn't bother to watch the video but if truly Prof. Itse Sagay made such remarks, then that was a very insensitive statement from Prof. Sagay and he must apologize to Nigerians and GEJ.

At a time when Nigerians are grappling to unravel mysteries surrounding recent events where some Nigerians were or are currently being sold as slaves in Libya and some 26 ladies died on their way to Italy, a member of the President Buhari's Administration to come out and make a nasty joke over the lives of the departed and suffering Nigerians is to say the least a huge disrespect to the souls of those who died and the living still in bondage.

If the Buhari administration had shown any better leadership, those who died would have still been alive today and be proud of him but alas...!!!

Prof Sagay must apologies and retract such irresponsible statement that one could only expect to come from comedians like 'I go die', 'Basket Mouth' etc'....!!!

APC and Buhari's corrupt zombies and cabals have hijacked comedy business, even the legally comedians are lacking strength to crack jokes nowadays due to APC and Buhari's bad governance and poor policies.

The way PDP will probes APC when come back to power in 2019, even the devil will cry for mercy.

APC and Buhari's cabals controlling Nigeria's economy, only came to destroy all the good developments took years to built. APC and Buhari's zombies must answer for all the mess they are causing.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by frank202012: 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
spartacus11:

If only u know jumbo devalued d naira b4 leaving office and exchange rate was neither 160 naira

U will understand ur brain as been use for sacrifice

u re the biggest liar I ve seen this year.......

when naira gained value two months after Gej left office,u zombies said its bubu's body odour.....

now where is the disgusting odour??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by kizyalex10(m): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
Buhari nd dis blame game eh?its so funny.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by tiwiex(m): 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mufasa27:
Jonathan should learn to ignore these fools

I think it's better to put them in their place. He ignored them for so long and they started believing the LAIs.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
Dr. Goodluck Jonathan: the Master of Corruption.
President Muhammadu Buhari: the Grand Master of Corruption.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by degamemaster(m): 1:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
And you won't see sarrki and his co zombies here to defend their dullard master.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by earthcrust: 1:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
Sagey and Buhari are heartless irresponsible brigands.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Minervadfgd: 2:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
nonsense...yes the economy was better, oil prices were high, revenues were gotten in abundance...yet there wasnt any remarkable progress in the country's development................. cool embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by hexy40: 2:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Truth be told, it was better. But that was because he had excess revenue. If he handled a doomed economy like Buhari's, we for dey follow libya enter Europe. With the kind of thievery that went down under his watch.

Former President Goodluck Jonathan remains a good man to me. He was just unfortunate to have been surrounded by crooks and bad advisers.
Quick question.... the level of stealing under Jonathan was higher than that of buhari ?.
If u ask any body they will tell u that Jonathan ran d most corrupt government because d media kept repeating the phrase to us until we accepted it as the truth, but if u sit down, research and compare u will see that's it's a lie. Jonathan government was very corrupt but compared to buhari's military and present rule, jona is a learner
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by sandland: 2:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
What were u doing better then if not looting
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by verygudbadguy(m): 3:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
hexy40:

Quick question.... the level of stealing under Jonathan was higher than that of buhari ?.
If u ask any body they will tell u that Jonathan ran d most corrupt government because d media kept repeating the phrase to us until we accepted it as the truth, but if u sit down, research and compare u will see that's it's a lie. Jonathan government was very corrupt but compared to buhari's military and present rule, jona is a learner
I would have loved to believe and echo u loudly but at the moment, we have nothing to hold Buhari for. I am saying he is/isn't corrupt but we can only get to know about their corrupt practices after Buhari and his cabinet leaves the government.

Trust me, i am waiting patiently for reasons to criticize this present administration when they are done.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by jewishguy2020: 3:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
verygudbadguy:
Truth be told, it was better. But that was because he had excess revenue. If he handled a doomed economy like Buhari's, we for dey follow libya enter Europe. With the kind of thievery that went down under his watch.

Former President Goodluck Jonathan remains a good man to me. He was just unfortunate to have been surrounded by crooks and bad advisers.
Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi made this same statement after being sacked about Jonathan being a food man but surrounded by rogues.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Danladi7: 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
leezzz:
an igboist o afonja grin
Better! o IPOB terrorist cool
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by excel101(m): 4:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
All the while Prof Sagay has been a great critic to all Govt. in power, thank God for his appointment. I recalled recently he blaming Some APC leaders foe corruption. Till date no single person has been prosecuted for corruption. What a shame.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
Danladi7:
Better! o IPOB terrorist cool
abi o ye skull miner grin grin
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Adminisher: 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:
it was far far far far better .. Numbers dont lie

It was WORSE during Jonathan. Oil price was covering everything up.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by SalamRushdie: 5:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
Adminisher:

It was WORSE during Jonathan. Oil price was covering everything up.

Is that the new Lie? grin omo see below abeg and enjoy your pay

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by bendike: 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
syncACE:
nonsense...yes the economy was better, oil prices were high, revenues were gotten in abundance...yet there wasnt any remarkable progress in the country's development...
instead his stupid dame wife looted as much as she could and still confidently claims that nobody should touch her money...
useless drunken master
Just checked your profile pic and as expected saw you are a little boy that knows noting. Please go and read your book.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by bionixs: 6:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
coolhamid:
Can someone tell Sagay that many Nigerians are currently being sold as slaves in Libya and his pay masters are not saying anything about it ..
don't mind the old idiots that don't consider their ages when telling naked lies. I don't know if they ever think of dying well
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Godsonkemz(m): 6:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Who want to argue facts. During Goodluck's reign i was able to buy a bag of rice 7k which had tripled its price. With 20k, i was able to buy a good phone which is now sold for 37k. A dollar rose from 199 to 400. To mention but a few...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by syncACE(m): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
bendike:

Just checked your profile pic and as expected saw you are a little boy that knows noting. Please go and read your book.
So what exactly is your pain?
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Ruggedpen: 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
verygudbadguy:

I like your judgement but right now those crook have move to APC and even worst of it is that there is some group of people call cabals controlling his Govt thereby making corruption a league in the present Govt. Imagine the likes of Amechi, Orji uzo kalu, Tinubu,Obanikoro just joined etc. Now covering of corruption is the order of the day. Efcc fighting DSS in order to get a corrupt officials. Even till 2moro I have not seen a viable candidate to rule this country. This country needs overhauling
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by verygudbadguy(m): 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
Ruggedpen:

I like your judgement but right now those crook have move to APC
One annoying thing about the APC. They keep welcoming crooks from PDP. After their baptism, they automatically turned to Saints. Orji Uzo Kali and Obanikoro are typical examples of new set of Saints recently baptized. There are many more planning to port to APC already.
Until we realize that politicians are only there for their selfish interest, we shall keep electing crooks.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Ruggedpen: 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
syncACE:
nonsense...yes the economy was better, oil prices were high, revenues were gotten in abundance...yet there wasnt any remarkable progress in the country's development...
instead his stupid dame wife looted as much as she could and still confidently claims that nobody should touch her money...
useless drunken master
How much have been borrowed? Where is those money borrowed, what of recovered ones, sylva former governor of bayelsa stolen property was back to him because he is a member of APC. U talking self are full hunger make run go check my food for fire.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by ocelot2006(m): 9:43am On Nov 30, 2017
spartacus11:

Dats why we flused u people out bcus Nigeria was turning into a sorry state

Now we can see d difference

Of course there's a difference now: There's so much hunger, anger, and suffering in the country. Our economy is now in shambles, our standing in the anti corruption fight has dropped. Nigeria is basically worse. All thanks to that incompetent buffoon called Buhari with his incoherent policies.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by spartacus11(m): 9:59am On Nov 30, 2017
ocelot2006:

Of course there's a difference now: There's so much hunger, anger, and suffering in the country. Our economy is now in shambles, our standing in the anti corruption fight has dropped. Nigeria is basically worse. All thanks to that incompetent buffoon called Buhari with his incoherent policies.

No more share d money, no more wiring contract to militant, no more massive looting of FG resources, go and hustle and feed for urself

No wonder pdp give u peanut and loot d rest with nothing to show

Read the below thread and see Nigerians confessing, leave ur dead SS/SE dat don't produce food and find urself in any of the below states enjoying live cheap

Delta is not Nigeria there are 36 state in d country, stop fooling urself

https://www.nairaland.com/4199762/what-best-cheapest-state-nigeria#62744760
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by ocelot2006(m): 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
spartacus11:

No more share d money, no more wiring contract to militant, no more massive looting of FG resources, go and hustle and feed for urself

No wonder pdp give u peanut and loot d rest with nothing to show

Read the below thread and see Nigerians confessing, leave ur dead SS/SE dat don't produce food and find urself in any of the below states enjoying live cheap

Delta is not Nigeria there are 36 state in d country, stop fooling urself

https://www.nairaland.com/4199762/what-best-cheapest-state-nigeria#62744760

This is my problem with zombies like you. Your ability to reason is so poor it no longer exist. What has shared money got to do with the country's inflation rate or its GDP? What has it got to do with the common man on the street & economic growth. The GEJ administration recorded a SINGLE DIGIT inflation, and economic growth rate of between 5-7% (anon the fastest in the world at the time, hence our classification among the MINT countries). Under his watch, Nigeria's standing in the 2014 Transparency International Corruption Perception Index rose by EIGHT POINTS, the HIGHEST ever recorded till date.

Under Mr "Integrity", inflation rate is now DOUBLE DIGITS. The economy has contracted, businesses have packed up, millions have lost their jobs, depression is on the rise, the cost of basic commodities has either doubled or tripled, business that have survived are now being taxed to death. Food security is no longer assured, nothing tangible has been achieved infrastructure wise despite the fact that this administration has spent within 2 years THREE TIMES the total sum spent by the previous administration in 5 years. Even the so-called war on corruption is basically seen as a bloody joke as there's been NO IMPROVEMENT AT ALL on our TI standing/position, just backsliding. Yet in all, your president & his clique of buffoons still exhibit traits of poor leadership, especially with their blame game. All whining, no action.
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by spartacus11(m): 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
ocelot2006:

This is my problem with zombies like you. Your ability to reason is so poor it no longer exist. What has shared money got to do with the country's inflation rate or its GDP? What has it got to do with the common man on the street & economic growth. The GEJ administration recorded a SINGLE DIGIT inflation, and economic growth rate of between 5-7% (anon the fastest in the world at the time, hence our classification among the MINT countries). Under his watch, Nigeria's standing in the 2014 Transparency International Corruption Perception Index rose by EIGHT POINTS, the HIGHEST ever recorded till date.

Under Mr "Integrity", inflation rate is now DOUBLE DIGITS. The economy has contracted, businesses have packed up, millions have lost their jobs, depression is on the rise, the cost of basic commodities has either doubled or tripled, business that have survived are now being taxed to death. Food security is no longer assured, nothing tangible has been achieved infrastructure wise despite the fact that this administration has spent within 2 years THREE TIMES the total sum spent by the previous administration in 5 years. Even the so-called war on corruption is basically seen as a bloody joke as there's been NO IMPROVEMENT AT ALL on our TI standing/position, just backsliding. Yet in all, your president & his clique of buffoons still exhibit traits of poor leadership, especially with their blame game. All whining, no action.

You're simply a pdp paid agent, how much was d naija wen jumbo was about to handover, why did he devalue d naira if d economy was not contracting already, was inflation not rising b4 he left, u think recession happen over night

For recession to occurred it can take up to 3 years or more with decline in economic growth, go and study economics and tell us who put us for recession

A year to b4 jona left were states able to pay salaries, was ngozi not borrowing to pay FG workers for almost 2 years, is it not PMB dat came and stated giving bail out to states

The last 2 months b4 jumbo left was dey not total blackout in dis country no light no fuel, where even banks were closing at 1am and all our network provider was almost shorting down operation if u manage to see fuel it was up to 600 naira a litter

When last under PMB did u hear of fuel scarcity

What was d state jona left nigeria

Total blackout
No fuel
No salaries
Ipob
Bokoharam
Opc
Avengers

Isn't dat wat ur hero handed over, idiot

Was it not PMB who stated paying road contractors jona didn't pay for almost 3 years

Guy go sit down
Olodo

Pdp zombie
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
imhotep:
Cc sarrki, danladi7, laudate, leezzz, markfemi
may you run your life the way Jonathan ran Nigeria aground

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
bamidelee:

may you run your life the way Jonathan ran Nigeria aground
Amen grin grin
And may you run your life into economic recession, in the style of BUHARI

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prince Dayo Adeyeye Visits Amosun, May Decamp To APC / What’s’ The Desperation For? Nigerians React To Atiku’s ‘i’ll Do Just One Term’ / Anambra 2021: Andy Uba Campaigns In Onitsha North And South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.