Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay (20547 Views)

“You Lied!” – Jonathan Replies David Cameron Over Chibok Girls / My Transition Hour: Jonathan Replies Shettima / Goodluck Jonathan Replies El-Rufai On The Sharing Of Ecological Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
imhotep:

Amen grin grin
And may you run your life into economic recession, in the style of BUHARI
it shows how naive you're
Jonathan left a bad economy for Buhari
he was borrowing to pay salaries before he left office
Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
bamidelee:

it shows how naive you're
Jonathan left a bad economy for Buhari
he was borrowing to pay salaries before he left office
Akuko

Re: Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay by ocelot2006(m): 8:53pm On Dec 01, 2017
spartacus11:

You're simply a pdp paid agent, how much was d naija wen jumbo was about to handover, why did he devalue d naira if d economy was not contracting already, was inflation not rising b4 he left, u think recession happen over night

For recession to occurred it can take up to 3 years or more with decline in economic growth, go and study economics and tell us who put us for recession

A year to b4 jona left were states able to pay salaries, was ngozi not borrowing to pay FG workers for almost 2 years, is it not PMB dat came and stated giving bail out to states

The last 2 months b4 jumbo left was dey not total blackout in dis country no light no fuel, where even banks were closing at 1am and all our network provider was almost shorting down operation if u manage to see fuel it was up to 600 naira a litter

When last under PMB did u hear of fuel scarcity

What was d state jona left nigeria

Total blackout
No fuel
No salaries
Ipob
Bokoharam
Opc
Avengers

Isn't dat wat ur hero handed over, idiot

Was it not PMB who stated paying road contractors jona didn't pay for almost 3 years

Guy go sit down
Olodo

Pdp zombie

Hahahaha!!! Look at this slowpoke! No brains at all, hence the term ZOMBIE!! No blackout Bros, do you really reside in Nigeria? Do you you know the number of times have collapsed under PMB's watch?? Do you even know why Fashola's called Minister of Darkness?? Hell, I presently don't even have light, & have to make do with less than 10hrs of power supply in a WEEK.
When GEJ left, he built and commissioned far more power stations than any head of state or president, he revamped and expanded the transmission, raised generated power from the old 1200MW to over 5000MW, introduced the private sector participation by privatizing the generation and distribution subsectors, was responsible for the wide distribution of step down transformers.

And please do tell when GEJ owed salaries. Last I checked public servants, especially members of the security services were complaining of non payments of their salaries and allowances under Buhari.

Btw I remember that one of the WORST fuel scarcity period we had occurred within the 1st year of Buhari's tenure. It was so bad that independent marketers had to pump out their dead stocks of PMS, AGO, and DPK just to survive. That's to show you the level of desperation it got under Mr. "Integrity". But hey keep lying to yourself.

Finally, GEJ had his weakness with Boko Haram. But it was under his administration that ALL the new weapons presently used against the group were purchased. The same administration was equally responsible for revamping the military, and was responsible for recapturing lost territories and destroying Boko Haram as a conventional force. Aside Boko Haram, the GEJ administration successfully ended the kidnapping seige in the South East.
But how about Buhari? IPOB escalated under his watch, Fulani herdsmen are equally ransacking and slaughtering villages across the South and North Central, oh and don't forget the cult crisis in the South West and South South. And Boko Haram is still blowing up innocent people up north. Btw the Niger Delta was very quiet & peaceful under GEJ's administration. But everything escalated with the avengers created under BUHARI! So basically everything on your list was created by BUHARI'S ADMINISTRATION.

In a nutshell, GEJ, despite his flaws, it FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR BETTER than that incompetent and useless vegetable called Buhari. And please call me a PDP apologist. It is definitely far better than being an APC/Buhari Zombie & member of the Aisha Rice Eaters Association (AREA) and BMC.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wonders Of The Biafran War Tech (ogbunigwe) / EFCC Chairman Lamorde Sues The Sun Newspaper For N1billion / Prince Dayo Adeyeye Visits Amosun, May Decamp To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.