Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" (54272 Views)

RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' / Sentenced For Asking Members For Tithes: The Drama / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Offpoint: 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
blackbeau1:
two million gbosa for you. I don't understand why people are carrying this matter on their head. He didn't point a gun to anyone's head for christ sake .
my sis.. it pisses me off... nobody held them against their will. they willing give... I wonder what's wrong with people.

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Offpoint: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
iammaKING:

Offpoint,You are Onpoint i must say..God bless You..!
Amen brother
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by matiuni: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2017
OBIGS:
I have a simple question for you, are you a member of redeem church?

No but I read my Bible.Mariam the Sister of Moses ran into trouble with God because she was trying to correct Moses.In Isaiah 54:17 God said he is the only one that can determine the righteousness of his servants .More so the auditorium in question is not meant for his personal use.It is meant for the church members.He too donated just like every members.The amount may look outrageous but it is not up to what some politicians donated to their party.Ask APC or PDP to publish their donations and some of you will kuku commit suicide

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by archipelago: 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
We thank God, Drcia is not God and she belongs to her fathet satan who has not regard to old age just because she lacks home training. I am sure abusing her parent means nothing to her. Is she among the members of RCCG? If not, are the members complaining to her? She should concern herself to her Church if at all she is attending one.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Safiaa(f): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
Churches are becoming businesses profiting off nigerians naivety. I wish people would wake up man..it all stems from the government.

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by bezimo(m): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2017
PEZMAN:

do you know what N1B investment will do to your community/state ??.
this is why Nigeria is still way behind

Offcourse for me to be able to give Ibn..it means I probably have much more and as good Christian following Gods word admonishing me to be also rich in good works by been a blessing to others also and the community..so giving to God doesn't mean I won't give to people and my community.

Besides I think you will do yourself a lot of good by not questioning how people choose to spend their money..either for God or his kingdom or whatever..
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Esdb3: 10:19pm On Nov 30, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd rather give Bobrisky one million than give it to this man.

so dencia the LovePeddler is who we are listening to now? okay.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by OBIGS(m): 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2017
matiuni:

No but I read my Bible.Mariam the Sister of Moses ran into trouble with God because she was trying to correct Moses.In Isaiah 54:17 God said he is the only one that can determine the righteousness of his servants .More so the auditorium in question is not meant for his personal use.It is meant for the church members.He too donated just like every members.The amount may look outrageous but it is not up to what some politicians donated to their party.Ask APC or PDP to publish their donations and some of you will kuku commit suicide
for you to compare politicians with men of God is not sensible. If I compare obasanjo with Jesus won't you call me a mad man
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by israelmao(m): 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
If you're asked to donate and you don't no one forces you,it's not levies. So what brought about curse?
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by CoachEdward(m): 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
For you to also insult an anointed man of God then devil need to punish you with his slap.
Do you know exactly what the money is use for.
Dencia or what is your name, who have you help. Lady go and reason before you talk to someone that can give birth to you.

#Coach Edward Says So#
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by projet: 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hian, you have started again with your burukutu analysis sad
lol....You must have been around benue state or its neighbourhood.
@burukutu analysis....lmao
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by syncACE(m): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
Offpoint:
What annoys me most is all these useless people bashing this man are those who will not contribute kobo to the so called amount. every id^ot trying to be relevant these days. I don't see the man of God threatening anyone to donate. if you can't donate... just f^ck off and let those who will do their thing. if I decide to wake up one morning and withdraw all my money and give to any pastor.. how da-heck is that anyone problem/business? it's my goddamn money as long as I wasn't force to. abeg live and let's live. there are people of high profile giving a huge amount of money to babalawos and whatsoever diabolical deity the believe in and I don't see no id^ot telling them to use the money for schools and infrastructures. the church ain't your f^ckin failed government. free Adeboye and put y'all frustration on your government and hold them responsible for your woes. y'all have been paying taxes to government for donkey years...what da heck have they done with it?
dammit!!!
God bless you brother... You spoke my mind front and back
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by bezimo(m): 10:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
Follysho707:

Fool! Daddy G.O, Daddy this, Daddy that. My people die because of the lack of knowledge. If spirituality were to be measured according to Nigerian people's terms.... Apostle Paul would never have written most of the New Testaments, it would have been Peter. Apostle Paul criticized the Romans and everything that needed proper criticisms without fear or favor and went to prison for that. I bet your dumb daddy G.O won't have said a pint of such truth if left to them.

God would have 'blessed' that donor way more if he donated it to the real people in need.

You are talking B.S..What is your business on how people choose to do with their money.either giving for Kingdom expansion or whatever..please.take your garbage opinion elsewhere..if I give money in response to my spiritual father instructions and also as prompted by the HolySpirit..it's biblical and I do it willingly and because I have no problem doing that because I know the reward will come. how is that your problem. Your problem is deep ignorance.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by CoachEdward(m): 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
OBIGS:
for you to compare politicians with men of God is not sensible. If I compare obasanjo with Jesus won't you call me a mad man

So you are telling me Politicians is not an human being that need to be accountable for all what he did.
Go and compare Jesus with Obasanjo....mtcheew oro rada rada.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by kennykane1(m): 10:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
bedspread:
Hmmmmm.......
Even if Pastor Adeboye was not a man of GOD, u don't insult ur Elders.....
More evil for u to Insult an Ordained Man of GOD.....

We be here Watching how ur Life Goes...

And who ordained the scam artist? Yes he is an elder playing his pranks on people even older than he is. Do you expect such amount of money to come forth from a legitimate/hardworking person's purse? No, it comes from the same politicians impoverishing our nation which he is indirectly promoting the corruption.

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by AngelicBeing: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
projet:

lol....You must have been around benue state or its neighbourhood.
@burukutu analysis....lmao
grin tongue
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Paulosky1900: 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
bedspread:
Hmmmmm....... Even if Pastor Adeboye was not a man of GOD, u don't insult ur Elders..... More evil for u to Insult an Ordained Man of GOD.....
WHO ORDAINED HIM MAN OF GOD? you cant fool everybody all the time.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Babatundecash(m): 10:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
Offpoint:
What annoys me most is all these useless people bashing this man are those who will not contribute kobo to the so called amount. every id^ot trying to be relevant these days. I don't see the man of God threatening anyone to donate. if you can't donate... just f^ck off and let those who will do their thing. if I decide to wake up one morning and withdraw all my money and give to any pastor.. how da-heck is that anyone problem/business? it's my goddamn money as long as I wasn't force to. abeg live and let's live. there are people of high profile giving a huge amount of money to babalawos and whatsoever diabolical deity the believe in and I don't see no id^ot telling them to use the money for schools and infrastructures. the church ain't your f^ckin failed government. free Adeboye and put y'all frustration on your government and hold them responsible for your woes. y'all have been paying taxes to government for donkey years...what da heck have they done with it?
dammit!!!
A thousand clap for you pal..... Spiritual things can not be understood by canal minded people
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by matiuni: 10:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
OBIGS:

You are not going to see any sense in it because of your hatred for the church and the things of God.The man of God ask people to donate for what will benefit everybody including the poor that you people are fighting for while politicians donate to capture power for themselves and their cronies.People are frustrated but in other clime frustration are vented on people they voted into power not people working for God.Some of you can not even face your LGA councillor but once it is church matter you will all have ideas.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by OBIGS(m): 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
CoachEdward:

So you are telling me Politicians is not an human being that need to be accountable for all what he did.
Go and compare Jesus with Obasanjo....mtcheew oro rada rada.
I cant compare obasanjo with jesus. Neither can I compare a politician with a a man that calls himself a servant of God. A politician is a representative of a his people in a society. A man of God has a higher purpose. My son, I can see ur lost in the way to Christ. It's not too late too fully discover the right path to Christ. i can feel ur soul searching for what eternal belonging. You soul wants to be on the right track to heaven. u need to understand Christ better
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by femmmmy(m): 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
Safiaa:
Churches are becoming businesses profiting off nigerians naivety. I wish people would wake up man..it all stems from the government.
Redeemed exit in more than 190 countries, make more enqiries. Check Wikipedia website
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Babatundecash(m): 10:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
highrise07:
those paying tithes and offerings are doing so willing, I don't know why some attention seekers are busy crying more than the bereaved . Let Christians decide for themselves.
I tire ooooo......Those paying The Thite and offering are not complaining..... what is now the headache of some attention seekers...is what I don't understand
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
BafanaBafana:
Daddy Freeze I know but who be this olosho again?

Meanwhile Freeze doesn't know that pastors are silently praying something terrible happens him so that they can ....u know

They can pray till they are tired.
They are not God.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Akiika: 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2017
Chai! even Jesus no enjoy reach like this.
My only issue with Pa Adeboye is that he should pay taxes on the profit from his business.
As for the church goers, na them carry themselves go mungun'ed. one day, dem go tear eye too.
Abeg Mummy and Daddy GO, enjoy ya life jare. You didn't force anyone to be stupid.

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Tisham20(m): 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
ahh daddy

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by OBIGS(m): 10:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
matiuni:

You are not going to see any sense in it because of your hatred for the church and the things of God.The man of God ask people to donate for what will benefit everybody including the poor that you people are fighting for while politicians donate to capture power for themselves and their cronies.People are frustrated but in other clime frustration are vented on people they voted into power not people working for God.Some of you can not even face your LGA councillor but once it is church matter you will all have ideas.
my son you lack fear of God. If you know who I am you want talk but ask for forgiveness. I am hear to liberate you and show you the way to Christ. If you want to be liberated and on the last day enter the gates of heaven I will pray for you. But if you want to please men of the world and enter the gates of hell I will pray to my father to intercede on your behalf
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Paulosky1900: 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
Offpoint:

my sis.. it pisses me off... nobody held them against their will. they willing give... I wonder what's wrong with people.

but if someone jumps inside lagoon cus of debt he owes your type will be the first to blame PMB abi but talking about this so man of god that drains some of our brothers in return for miracle money..it now pisses you off..chai GOD OF OLD TESTAMENT needs to visit nigerians so man of god.

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Macmoni(m): 10:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
papa if i had i will give more dan a billion u have given me more dan dat spiritually
my annoyance is d illiterate christians dat open their mouth to insult a man like daddy adeboye tithe and offering cant hinder u from giving d less priviledge
and d Islam's are there excelling u are busy following a man dat beat his wife and drinks alot Muslims have alot of flaws but kkip it on d.l
naw back to diz bleached olosho let wait for ha end she's to irrelevant for papa to notice

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by 989900: 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
People "willingly give" 419ers too, why crucify them . . . "willingly give", my a$$.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Jelal0007(m): 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
bedspread:
Hmmmmm.......
Even if Pastor Adeboye was not a man of GOD, u don't insult ur Elders.....
More evil for u to Insult an Ordained Man of GOD.....

One 'sheeple' spotted.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by femmmmy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Akiika:
Chai! even Jesus no enjoy reach like this.
My only issue with Pa Adeboye is that he should pay taxes on the profit from his business.
As for the church goers, na them carry themselves go mungun'ed. one day, dem go tear eye too.
Abeg Mummy and Daddy GO, enjoy ya life jare. You didn't force anyone to be stupid.
What do Church sell, prayers? Redeemed cannot be taxed cos funding is not from Nigeria alone. It exists in more than 190 countries, check Wikipedia website. So how do you resolve that

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
bezimo:

You are talking B.S..What is your business on how people choose to do with their money.either giving for Kingdom expansion or whatever..please.take your garbage opinion elsewhere..if I give money in response to my spiritual father instructions and also as prompted by the HolySpirit..it's biblical and I do it willingly and because I have no problem doing that because I know the reward will come. how is that your problem. Your problem is deep ignorance.

If you truly have the Holy Spirit like you proclaimed, you'll never have a "spiritual father". You can never serve two masters. Blind leaders of the blind!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts / Man Writes Abuja 'Witches And Wizards' A Warning Letter (Photo) / How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.