Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" (54276 Views)

RCCG Authority Disciplines Leke Adeboye For Calling Pastors 'Goats' / Sentenced For Asking Members For Tithes: The Drama / Cardinal Okogie Slams Pastor Adeboye For Building Churches Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by RSVP: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Follysho707:

Fool! Daddy G.O, Daddy this, Daddy that. My people die because of the lack of knowledge. If spirituality were to be measured according to Nigerian people's terms.... Apostle Paul would never have written most of the New Testaments, it would have been Peter. Apostle Paul criticized the Romans and everything that needed proper criticisms without fear or favor and went to prison for that. I bet your dumb daddy G.O won't have said a pint of such truth if left to them.

God would have 'blessed' that donor way more if he donated it to the real people in need.

God bless you ma broda !!!

2 Likes

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by perryy(m): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
bedspread:
Hmmmmm.......
Even if Pastor Adeboye was not a man of GOD, u don't insult ur Elders.....
More evil for u to Insult an Ordained Man of GOD.....

We be here Watching how ur Life Goes...

Sheeps spotted. Adeboye is a devil. No God in him.

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by mmsen: 9:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
datola:
Let's criticise with respect and decorum.

Why? The man is a common criminal.

How is he any different from the people doing 419?

How is he any different from the politicians that Nigerians cry about?

2 Likes

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by OBIGS(m): 9:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
bionixs:
are Jesus? is your 1 kobo there? why can't you mind your business. Jesus answered hypocrites like you that no matter how much you give, there must always be the poor among you. how many poor have you given to this week and how much? let us start from you?
do you know my financial situation. i only wish Jesus Christ lived in this society we are in. If you fear God you won't speak like this. it's obvious ur benefiting from church money one Way or the other. Mark my words. A day shall come when all of us will account for our actions on earth.

2 Likes

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by akinlolumichael(m): 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
This video was shot before the building of the new auditorium. For those that are far from Redemption camp, when you see the new auditorium, you will beg for God's blessing. I never condemned any man of God, because the bible makes me to understand that " if you believe in prophet, you shall reap from the prophet". For those that contribute to the new auditorium construction, do you know the life they are living now? Do not judge anyone, instead, you take actions/steps. I am not a REDEEMER, but I have been to the new auditorium once, and it is still under construction.
Concerning tithe, before you judge any pastor, ask God for divine teaching about tithe... Tithe go an extra miles to unlock blessings for human... I don't joke with tithe, cos I know it impact in my live. I am a living testimony of tithe...

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by ernieboy(m): 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
mmsen:

Why? The man is a common criminal.

How is he any different from the people doing 419?

How is he any different from the politicians that Nigerians cry about?
Why are all of u people carrying other people's matter on ur heads, the people donating the Monet did not complain, but this of u who will not give anything are busy shouting inline.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by rebecon: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
if caution is not applied now,very soon obituary will become an anthem on nairaland for those unbridled tongues.

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by OBIGS(m): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
ELdaar55:

LIKE I SAID GOD KNOWS BEST BECAUSE AM JUST A NOVICE IN MATTER LIKE THIS...BUT SAYING "GOD PUNISH HIM" IS JUST NOT RIGHT CONSIDERING HIS AGE.
so if an old man does something wrong nobody should correct him because his an old man. fear God not pastors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by freeay: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
Who is this prostitute talking. May God punish you and your generation unborn. Mahokachia banza. Infidel. Spit on you.

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by mmsen: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
ernieboy:

Why are all of u people carrying other people's matter on ur heads, the people donating the Monet did not complain, but this of u who will not give anything are busy shouting inline.

Those people donating are the same ones who will shirk taxes, steal electricity, steal from their place of work, steal from government offices and then say that the country isn't working.

Meanwhile they have money to give to this crook.

3 Likes

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by OBIGS(m): 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
freeay:
Who is this prostitute talking. May God punish you and your generation unborn. Mahokachia banza. Infidel. Spit on you.
who do you serve, God or pastors

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
Adeboye the thief !

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by stankezzy: 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
This lady is calling on destruction on herself , the money no be your own, they no come borrow money from you , so wetin be your own? If I have 2 billion self I will give, wetin concern u, any person that can make 1 billion is by far more intelligent than u so if he chooses to spend it on something that thing is more important than what your useless brain can think
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by onyxo76(m): 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I'm still wondering where Baba Adeboye expects a donor to get Ib naira
there are a number of billionaires in Nigeria , i don't need to mention their names.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by kazzy4u(m): 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
chai! dis guy talk am say church nah business. I no go mention name.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
freeay:

You should spit on your useless thieving pastor Adeboye !

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by ngwababe(f): 9:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
imitateMe:
If things aren't moving in the house of God, the same ppl would still come out to say Christians are poor. They are all fault finders - Antichrist.

They are no longer called "church rats". They are now call(ed) " fraudsters".
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by ernieboy(m): 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2017
mmsen:

Those people donating are the same ones who will shirk taxes, steal electricity, steal from their place of work, steal from government offices and then say that the country isn't working.

Meanwhile they have money to give to this crook.
Do u have evidence to back up those claims or u are u throwing accusations indiscriminatly yo support ur claim.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by bikefab(m): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
wetin be her headache? did Adeboye tell her to bring her money?
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2017
Adeboye is a criminal, and the funny thing is, Adeboye himself knows that he is a criminal. He dines with politicians, and help them launder millions in cash using the private jets.

Even Oyakhilome was caught enroute Botswana with $25m. I mean twenty five million dollars in cash. He is tired of Nigeria weather on his bleached skin and curled hair.

I am surprise that people are so stupid to even worship in a church whose Pastor is even ashamed of his look that he bleached, perm hair and changed accent to sound like 'Jesus Christ'.

Christians MUST use Jesus Christ and the Bible to fight these Thieves called pastors and they should not end there. The Church members should seize the private jets and take over the schools built with their tithes and offering.

Never again in this country shall we allow these thieving Pastors and Politicians to steal and gain support of ignorant members and friends.

Never again.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by matiuni: 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
OBIGS:
so if an old man does something wrong nobody should correct him because his an old man. fear God not pastors

If not because of education Pastor Adeboye is old enough to be her grandfather.In where you come from do people correct their grandfather by asking the devil to punish them.One thing l know is that it is either some of the people venting there frustration on pastors and churches here are orphans who do not have people who can advise them or they rejected home training.Time shall tell.

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by tealaw(m): 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
We slowly looking like the time of ark of noah. Stubborn people perished. 1bn is to spread God's Kingdom. To make every human accept that God is King.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by femmmmy(m): 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Redeemed Church is not located in Nigeria alone. It exists in more than 190 countries all over the world but their little mind is targeting Nigeria branches alone which in their mind taught are poor to contribute that amount

[/quote]
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by iberu001(m): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
martins022:
Its obvious thst majority of the so called artist n celeb in nigerian lack proper information....
Hiw can you come out and speak on what you dont have full knowledge about...and just open that mout based on the junk you read.
Majority of us here are young...And I believe young people seek knowledge more.
Look at the video....That's 3 or 4 years back if you don't know. Besides it's a cut out of a full sermon...Do you know the words before or after those words....
He said He knew and He prayed that soon people will be giving in billions because of where God is taking them to...Then he said in case there is any one who can give 1 billion....HE NEVER ASK THE MEMBERS TO CONTRIBUTE ONE BILLION.
What the accuser forgot to tell you was that he also mentioned some smaller denomination, and all it's on if any of you can...And not you must.
We shouldn't​ just feed on the junks of the internet. The same people that said A today...Will say B tomorrow. Do your findings before you join them to criticize anyone.

Thank u my brother,some people are just so stupid.I was at there live when he said he needs money for construction of 3km by 3km auditorium.He didn't force people to donate and morealso this video is over 2years.I don't know maybe all this yeye celestupid are just waking up from there slumber.

3 Likes

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by iammaKING(m): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2017
Offpoint:
What annoys me most is all these useless people bashing this man are those who will not contribute kobo to the so called amount. every id^ot trying to be relevant these days. I don't see the man of God threatening anyone to donate. if you can't donate... just f^ck off and let those who will do their thing. if I decide to wake up one morning and withdraw all my money and give to any pastor.. how da-heck is that anyone problem/business? it's my goddamn money as long as I wasn't force to. abeg live and let's live. there are people of high profile giving a huge amount of money to babalawos and whatsoever diabolical deity the believe in and I don't see no id^ot telling them to use the money for schools and infrastructures. the church ain't your f^ckin failed government. free Adeboye and put y'all frustration on your government and hold them responsible for your woes. y'all have been paying taxes to government for donkey years...what da heck have they done with it?
dammit!!!

Offpoint,You are Onpoint i must say..God bless You..!

1 Like

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Veetee(m): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
Some people are just bringing cursing upon their lives and descendants, such a pity.. if you do not understand the things of God
its better and wiser to just keep quiet than attacking them in such a manner

2 Likes

Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by colizee(m): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
bedspread:
Hmmmmm.......

Nna u wicked ooo.....I hope nothing happens oo! Coz am scared for her.
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by OBIGS(m): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
matiuni:

If not because of education Pastor Adeboye is old enough to be her grandfather.In where you come from do people correct their grandfather by asking the devil to punish them.One thing l know is that it is either some of the people venting there frustration on pastors and churches here are orphans who do not have people who can advise them or they rejected home training.Time shall tell.
I have a simple question for you, are you a member of redeem church?
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2017
I will be the one who will donate the N1bn in Jesus name cool
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by blackbeau1(f): 10:10pm On Nov 30, 2017
Offpoint:
What annoys me most is all these useless people bashing this man are those who will not contribute kobo to the so called amount. every id^ot trying to be relevant these days. I don't see the man of God threatening anyone to donate. if you can't donate... just f^ck off and let those who will do their thing. if I decide to wake up one morning and withdraw all my money and give to any pastor.. how da-heck is that anyone problem/business? it's my goddamn money as long as I wasn't force to. abeg live and let's live. there are people of high profile giving a huge amount of money to babalawos and whatsoever diabolical deity the believe in and I don't see no id^ot telling them to use the money for schools and infrastructures. the church ain't your f^ckin failed government. free Adeboye and put y'all frustration on your government and hold them responsible for your woes. y'all have been paying taxes to government for donkey years...what da heck have they done with it?
dammit!!!
two million gbosa for you. I don't understand why people are carrying this matter on their head. He didn't point a gun to anyone's head for christ sake .
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by bujebudanu1(m): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
the video is actually old.the auditorium has been completed and launched so I don't know the problem with the people criticising.if e no ask u for money why d fuse
Re: Dencia: "Devil Punish Pastor Adeboye For Asking Members To Donate N1bn" by plaetton: 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2017
bedspread:
Hmmmmm.......

Shut up zombie.

If there is such a thing as heaven, then people who stand up to call out fraud and injustice ,like this lady, ought to be first in line to receive an award from God, assuming that the Christian god is as wise as believed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven / Pastor Adeboye: "God Drank Tea With Me". Daddy Freeze Reacts / SA Pastor Prays Snake Spirit Into Members, Then Sends Them To Nigeria - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.