Stats: 3,158,196 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum (11540 Views)

ECOWAS NEW JOB: Buhari Ponders Media Briefings To Region On Pandemic / Northern Youths Ask Igbos To Leave The Region On Or Before October 1st / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 10, 2017
Just check the politics board and see what is happening here. This is a clear proof that you people are very tribal and sentimental like we accuse Igbo people of. You despise Igbo people with passion yet claim "They are the tribal ones".

Just because they lost ordinary party chairman.... They have been so bitter and dying. They have inundated the poitics board with bitter weepings on how the PDP is dead in the South West. Take your time and read through my post to the last. You will realise how you people will loose more if you guys continue down this dangerous lane. Personally as an Igbo man, I dont have any issue with any Nigerian tribe on this forum. I see all the shitty things almost all Nigerian people say about my tribe but I decide to ignore. Check through my profile posts. This is even my first comment and thread on the politics board. I avoid here a lot because its very toxic.

But there is something funny I have noticed about this particular people am talking about. Something very very bad.

In 2015, you lots were accusing the Igbo's of being very tribal and " Poto Poto Minded" for supporting Jonathan whom you all called Monumental failures. Going by all indices and facts, Buhari and Osibanjo are Gargantuan and Brazzen failures ever witnessed since the new democracy. I will use 1 example to buttress this fact. Go to Foreign embassies around Nigeria and see what is happening there. Unlike before, you will see Tens of thousands seeking to run away from this country. Just go to Abuja and see for yourself. Mynd44 may be able to bear witness to this.

Even there was a thread one time one guy was asking if he should come back from the US. Madridguy... A known Buhari supporter and loyalist was at the forefront campaining against Nigeria and why the dude shouldnt come back. I was like... Wow... So even this Buhari supporters know that water has passed garri? This is what madridguy said "OP sit down for US and stop looking for what is not. Nigeria is only good for the rogues in the govt, their family member,or associate. Still no light, no security, health sector zero. Boko haram, fulani terrorist, militant, kidnappers, ritualist, baddo boys, army robbers to mention few are making Nigeria the most dangerous place on earth." That will show you that even these guys know that Buhari/Osibanjo is a failure... A monumental one! Use the link below to verify.

https://www.nairaland.com/4214750/moving-back-nigeria-usa

You can see people from this region am talking about preaching against coming back to Nigeria! This is same Nigeria they dont want Nnamdi Kanu to pull out from with Igbo people oo. The people from this region preached against Nnamdi Kanu eh. They want us to stay together and die even when they know that Nigeria is not working. Topic for another day angry grin cheesy

Back to topic. .I have taken my time to monitor this board and seen that these people are not better... I have been seeing comments like "We will never support an Igbo VP, PDP is dead in the South West because we lost the "shiamanship", The Igbos can never rule Nigeria, Igbos cannot be trusted". Sighs... As if it matters.

Funny enough in this current administration, nobody has been licking oil and enjoying more than this set of people. They are handling juicy posts and offices. Of the 3 major tribes in this country, no region has been marginalized like Ndigbo in this current adminstration. I have also been seeing comments like "The Igbos don't know how to play Politics and voted only 1 side... So they shouldn't enjoy".... Wow! So its now about who you voted right? No longer politics of inclusion were nobody is the victor or vanquished?

They always think they are smarter than the others so that they will claim " Political Jagaban" and the "Most Sophisticated".

Now tell me something. In 2015, this particular region betrayed the PDP and handed down their votes to the North. Even when they collected huge money from the excos of PDP. They licked the oil and as is there nature in always being negatively smart, they betrayed the party and never delivered any votes!

Lets now see the joke! Same people that betrayed PDP in 2015 now want the machinery of a great party like PDP to be handed over to them! Probably they will now come and be making comments like... " Wow... We are smart. We control PDP through ADENIRAN and also Control APC with TINUBU at the helm of affairs. This region wants to be the people determining who comes out as Governors and senators in different regions and zones so that they can always claim to be the people that control the economy, politics and religion of this country! Same problem my people have! Always claiming 70% of any region they invest in which is very nauseating and annoying" angry

The New thing reigning now on this forum is.... PMB has just won re-election! Wow! Even as a monumental failure he is? I thought this region was detribalized and non sentimental? I thought they accused Igbos of being naive and akpu minded? What are they minded? I also see comments like "We will never abandon our Son Osibanjo to vote an Igbo man VP! Wow! But Igbos adopted Jonathan and you people made hell of it for over 4 years? Does that mean that this region just like my people are always after their own stomach too and selfish interests not national interests?

But let me close by reminding you people that these chess games you are playing with the political future of your region is outdated. You can't eat your cake and have it back.

Personally, I careless if Buhari or Atiku wins. Because they are still part and parcel of the old structure that made this country what it is today!

But am just trying to remind you people that if you think that the Hausa-Fulani hegemony will hand over power after your so called "PMB has won re-election" then jokes on you guys. Remember 1993? Abiola? Remember 1999? Olu Falae/Obasanjo saga? Remember how Awolowo thought they will make him President but ended up in prison?

Take note of this facts because history is about to repeat itself again. The North Central, South South And South East Will soon Hijack the PDP. The wind of Atiku will soon start blowing all over the country like the monumental failure Buhari.

THERE IS NO WAY ON EARTH BUHARI AND HIS CABAL WILL ALLOW TINUBU OR THIS REGION TO HIJACK APC. QUOTE ME ANYWHERE. ALL THESE PERMUTATIONS YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING THAT BUHARI WILL HAND OVER POWER TO THE WEST IS A NO GO AREA. THEY WILL NEVER TRY IT. WHAT WILL REMAIN AGAIN IS TO FORM ANOTHER REGIONAL PARTY!

Even if there is a zoning System in APC, they will prefer Rochas Okorocha to appease the Igbos. And even if they feel Igbos betrayed them in 2019 again, THEY WILL CHERRY PICK ANOTHER TRIBE OR ANOTHER PERSON FROM YOUR TRIBE THEY WILL HAND POWER OVER TO BUT NOT YOUR CHOICE. MORE LIKE A PUPPET. Obasanjo Or Olu Falae? Ring any bells?

MIND YOU AM JUST BRINGING IGBO AND YORUBA PRESIDENTIAL EQUATION THAT IS IF THE POWERFUL FULANI CABAL DOESN'T HAND POWER OVER TO KWANKWASO OR EL RUFAI.

Do you know the Region that will loose at last? SOUTHERN REGION. Because while the two big Women fight, the poor husband gains everything! The south needs to get their game straight. I will discuss this on another thread

Mynd44 Take note. Anybody that says or breaks any rules on this thread should be sanctioned. This is purely for discussion.

84 Likes 14 Shares

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by BankeSmalls(f): 11:38am On Dec 10, 2017
I think Nigeria will remain a comatose nation for a very long time with the kind of mentally challenged populace we have. Playing tribal amala politics while they are losing their shirts in every sector.

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by yarimo(m): 11:50am On Dec 10, 2017
BlessMySoul:
Just check the politics board and see what is happening here. This is a clear proof that you people are very tribal and sentimental like we accuse Igbo people of. You despise Igbo people with passion yet claim "They are the tribal ones".

Just because they lost ordinary party chairman.... They have been so bitter and dying. They have inundated the poitics board with bitter weepings on how the PDP is dead in the South West. Take your time and read through my post to the last. You will realise how you people will loose more if you guys continue down this dangerous lane. Personally as an Igbo man, I dont have any issue with any Nigerian tribe on this forum. I see all the shitty things almost all Nigerian people say about my tribe but I decide to ignore. Check through my profile posts. This is even my first comment and thread on the politics board. I avoid here a lot because its very toxic.

But there is something funny I have noticed about this particular people am talking about. Something very very bad.

In 2015, you lots were accusing the Igbo's of being very tribal and " Poto Poto Minded" for supporting Jonathan whom you all called Monumental failures. Going by all indices and facts, Buhari and Osibanjo are Gargantuan and Brazzen failures ever witnessed since the new democracy. I will use 1 example to buttress this fact. Go to Foreign embassies around Nigeria and see what is happening there. Unlike before, you will see Tens of thousands seeking to run away from this country. Just go to Abuja and see for yourself. Mynd44 may be able to bear witness to this.

Even there was a thread one time one guy was asking if he should come back from the US. Madridguy... A known Buhari supporter and loyalist was at the forefront campaining against Nigeria and why the dude shouldnt come back. I was like... Wow... So even this Buhari supporters know that water has passed garri? This is what madridguy said "OP sit down for US and stop looking for what is not. Nigeria is only good for the rogues in the govt, their family member,or associate. Still no light, no security, health sector zero. Boko haram, fulani terrorist, militant, kidnappers, ritualist, baddo boys, army robbers to mention few are making Nigeria the most dangerous place on earth." That will show you that even these guys know that Buhari/Osibanjo is a failure... A monumental one! Use the link below to verify.

You can see people from this region am talking about preaching against coming back to Nigeria! This is same Nigeria they dont want Nnamdi Kanu to pull out from with Igbo people oo. The people from this region preached against Nnamdi Kanu eh. They want us to stay together and die even when they know that Nigeria is not working. Topic for another day angry grin cheesy

Back to topic. .I have taken my time to monitor this board and seen that these people are not better... I have been seeing comments like "We will never support an Igbo VP, PDP is dead in the South West because we lost the "shiamanship", The Igbos can never rule Nigeria, Igbos cannot be trusted". Sighs... As if it matters.

Funny enough in this current administration, nobody has been licking oil and enjoying more than this set of people. They are handling juicy posts and offices. Of the 3 major tribes in this country, no region has been marginalized like Ndigbo in this current adminstration. I have also been seeing comments like "The Igbos don't know how to play Politics and voted only 1 side... So they shouldn't enjoy".... Wow! So its now about who you voted right? No longer politics of inclusion were nobody is the victor or vanquished?

They always think they are smarter than the others so that they will claim " Political Jagaban" and the "Most Sophisticated".

Now tell me something. In 2015, this particular region betrayed the PDP and handed down their votes to the North. Even when they collected huge money from the excos of PDP. They licked the oil and as is there nature in always being negatively smart, they betrayed the party and never delivered any votes!

Lets now see the joke! Same people that betrayed PDP in 2015 now want the machinery of a great party like PDP to be handed over to them! Probably they will now come and be making comments like... " Wow... We are smart. We control PDP through ADENIRAN and also Control APC with TINUBU at the helm of affairs. This region wants to be the people determining who comes out as Governors and senators in different regions and zones so that they can always claim to be the people that control the economy, politics and religion of this country! Same problem my people have! Always claiming 70% of any region they invest in which is very nauseating and annoying" angry

The New thing reigning now on this forum is.... PMB has just won re-election! Wow! Even as a monumental failure he is? I thought this region was detribalized and non sentimental? I thought they accused Igbos of being naive and akpu minded? What are they minded? I also see comments like "We will never abandon our Son Osibanjo to vote an Igbo man VP! Wow! But Igbos adopted Jonathan and you people made hell of it for over 4 years? Does that mean that this region just like my people are always after their own stomach too and selfish interests not national interests?

But let me close by reminding you people that these chess games you are playing with the political future of your region is outdated. You can't eat your cake and have it back.

Personally, I careless if Buhari or Atiku wins. Because they are still part and parcel of the old structure that made this country what it is today!

But am just trying to remind you people that if you think that the Hausa-Fulani hegemony will hand over power after your so called "PMB has won re-election" then jokes on you guys. Remember 1993? Abiola? Remember 1999? Olu Falae/Obasanjo saga? Remember how Awolowo thought they will make him President but ended up in prison?

Take note of this facts because history is about to repeat itself again. The North Central, South South And South East Will soon Hijack the PDP. The wind of Atiku will soon start blowing all over the country like the monumental failure Buhari.

THERE IS NO WAY ON EARTH BUHARI AND HIS CABAL WILL ALLOW TINUBU OR THIS REGION TO HIJACK APC. QUOTE ME ANYWHERE. ALL THESE PERMUTATIONS YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING THAT BUHARI WILL HAND OVER POWER TO THE WEST IS A NO GO AREA. THEY WILL NEVER TRY IT. WHAT WILL REMAIN AGAIN IS TO FORM ANOTHER REGIONAL PARTY!

Even if there is a zoning System in APC, they will prefer Rochas Okorocha to appease the Igbos. And even if they feel Igbos betrayed them in 2019 again, THEY WILL CHERRY PICK ANOTHER TRIBE OR ANOTHER PERSON FROM YOUR TRIBE THEY WILL HAND POWER OVER TO BUT NOT YOUR CHOICE. MORE LIKE A PUPPET. Obasanjo Or Olu Falae? Ring any bells?

MIND YOU AM JUST BRINGING IGBO AND YORUBA PRESIDENTIAL EQUATION THAT IS IF THE POWERFUL FULANI CABAL DOESN'T HAND POWER OVER TO KWANKWASO OR EL RUFAI.

Do you know the Region that will loose at last? SOUTHERN REGION. Because while the two big Women fight, the poor husband gains everything! The south needs to get their game straight. I will discuss this on another thread

Mynd44 Take note. Anybody that says or breaks any rules on this thread should be sanctioned. This ks purely for discussion.

undecided embarassed
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 10, 2017
What is all these nonsense? I read your lengthy post and I feel your pain but a concensus has been reached in the minds of all Yorubas as it relates to igbos. We would always oppose you. It is like how the republicans would always oppose the Democratic Party.

Congratulations to Uche Secondus and all igbos out there. We yorubas have a new cause to follow and perfect.

51 Likes 9 Shares

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 10, 2017
I read everything but I have nothing to say....

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Guestlander: 11:57am On Dec 10, 2017
The whole write up is all jumbled together without a clear direction and full of suppositions and conjectures.

PDP represents failure and missed opportunities, I don't know how they will convince Nigerians to trust them again in light of what we now know about how they ran the country.

34 Likes 7 Shares

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by BankeSmalls(f): 11:57am On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:
What is all these nonsense? I read your lengthy post and I feel your pain but a concensus has been reached in the minds of all Yorubas as it relates to igbos. We would always oppose you. It is like how the republicans would always oppose the Democratic Party.

Congratulations to Uche Secondus and all igbos out there. We yorubas have a new cause to follow and perfect.

We want our own Odua country, simple.

22 Likes

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Bolustical: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2017
BlessMySoul:

Mynd44 Take note. Anybody that says or breaks any rules on this thread should be sanctioned. This ks purely for discussion.

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
Before d election sef PDP my anus. Fayose is a betrayal we shall make sure he doesn't d VP slot meanwhile let him continue his collaboration with WIKE

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by OfficialAwol(m): 12:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
My greatest concern is that we the youth are toeing the tribal lines treated by our fathers. Something we are supposed to be dropping.

If it continues like this, then Nigeria's chance of growth is bleak.

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
OfficialAwol:
My greatest concern is that we the youth are toeing the tribal lines treated by our fathers. Something we are supposed to be dropping.

If it continues like this, then Nigeria's chance of growth is bleak.

Yes ooo. I think the igbos and Yorubas should just accept that they cannot agree politically. What is there to keep arguing about? Let each tribe just go about their respective businesses.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by OfficialAwol(m): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Yes ooo. I think the igbos and Yorubas should just accept that they cannot agree politically. What is there to keep arguing about? Let each tribe just go about their respective businesses.

But if these two regions could agree to put their intelligence and enterprise together, they North will shiver when they sneeze.

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
OfficialAwol:

But if these two regions could agree to put their intelligence and enterprise together, they North will shiver when they sneeze.

I know right but it can never happen. We hate ourselves too much to agree on anything. I fear for my tribe if igbos become VP or President of Nigeria. Your tribe has never hidden her intention to make Yorubas suffer for your loss in the Civil war.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by OfficialAwol(m): 12:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I know right but it can never happen. We hate ourselves too much to agree on anything. I fear for my tribe if igbos become VP or President of Nigeria. Your tribe has never hidden her intention to make Yorubas suffer for your loss in the Civil war.

Lol.

Is that why it is an unwritten code somewhere to never let the Igbos rise again?

16 Likes

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by raker300: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
Op why do you sound surprised?

These guys solely voted for Buhari to “deal with igbos”

Am not surprised how bitter they have become

Me and other Pro new republicans welcome such mediocre brazing show of pettiness.

It helps our case..

Pro biafrans just sit and watch

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by zombieHUNTER: 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
OfficialAwol:

Let it be the North's gain
The truth remains that the country is too big to contain all the political differences which is as a result of our diversity
This country has no reason being one

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
Sorry to be direct. The politics of the region highlighted is driven by short sightedness, vendetta, selfishness and immediate benefits syndrome.

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Guestlander: 1:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
jomonic:

Sorry to be direct. The politics of the region highlighted is driven by short sightedness, vendetta, selfishness and immediate benefits syndrome.

This reminds me of the PDP under Jonathan. Reminds me of how Yorubas were purged from the aviation ministry and replaced with ibos. Reminds me how Yorubas were hard to find in Jonathan''s administration. Sorry to be direct though.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by OfficialAwol(m): 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

Let it be the North's gain
The truth remains that the country is too big to contain all the political differences which is as a result of our diversity
This country has no reason being one

I'm a one Nigeria proponent because I believe those differences can be contained if we agree.

Why is the North so United and the south so bickered?
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 1:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
BlessMySoul:

Mynd44 Take note. Anybody that says or breaks any rules on this thread should be sanctioned. This is purely for discussion.

Weda u be igbo or not....
Nigeria has failed..........not working.......

An average igbo feels nigeria is hostile to them.......

Let's try referendum and if referedum then fails.......we might consider another unfruitful union with Nigeria.....but may it never be possible again.

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by RZArecta(m): 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Uche Secondus is an Andoni man from Rivers state not an Igbo man so please watch where you lump him cool

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by plessis: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
I expect a massive defection of Yoruba pdp politicians to APC in the coming days.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Danladi7: 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You are sounding too weak!

you were also the one preaching few weeks back that yorubas should accept defeat.You are not a true yoruba.you sound more like one ojukwu and nnamdi kanu that will always run away from enemy.

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by dreamworld: 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
OfficialAwol:

I'm a one Nigeria proponent because I believe those differences can be contained if we agree.

Why is the North so United and the south so bickered?

The North is united because of Islam. The south is predominantly Christian with a sizable Muslim population in yorubaland. However, both the Christian and Muslim population of Yorubas are united in seeing that the race(Yoruba) comes first-which automatically pits us against Igbos who want to see us suffer for a war they lost to Hausas. Hope you have been able to make sense of the complicated dynamics in the southern part of Nigeria?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
Danladi7:

you were also the one preaching few weeks back that yorubas should accept defeat.You are not a true yoruba.you sound more like one ojukwu and nnamdi kanu that will always run away from enemy.

What would you have me say? Kill all igbos? I am a Christian so you don’t have to forget that but I love my tribe. Yoruba-Igbo relations would not get better for a long time but we don’t have to kill ourselves while at it. I hope you understand me?
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Kaymercury(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
seems the Igbos are yet to understand the joker Yorubas are playing.if you like wail from now till 2080 nothing is gonna change the position you are in nigeria politics we are sophisticated we plan from the beginning till the very end think deeply about what happened at the just concluded convention perhaps you may see what I'm trying to prove to you VP slot is coming to the south certainly no southerner dare wrestle it with fayose

kaymercury©

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
Danladi7:

This your comment is making me laugh. Don’t let hate becloud your sense of reasoning. I always look far beyond the present circumstances when I choose who is my enemy and how far I can go in destroying them. I am sure you are Muslim?

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Danladi7: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

This your comment is making me laugh. Don’t let hate becloud your sense of reasoning. I always look far beyond the present circumstances when I choose who is my enemy and how far I can go in destroying them. I am sure you are Muslim?
And dont let cowardice and hate becloud your reasoning too.

Yes,I'm a muslim....I guess you are a religious bigot for asking me that question.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
Guestlander:

This reminds me of the PDP under Jonathan. Reminds me of how Yorubas were purged from the aviation ministry and replaced with ibos. Reminds me how Yorubas were hard to find in Jonathan''s administration. Sorry to be direct though.

Jonathan tried to create balance in appointments. I am sure you want all of Nigeria given to you guys on a platter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma / Return Of Fuel Subsidies Disturbing, IMF Tells FG / Ogun APC Official Refuses To Register Amosun Loyalists (Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137