Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum (11598 Views)

ECOWAS NEW JOB: Buhari Ponders Media Briefings To Region On Pandemic / Northern Youths Ask Igbos To Leave The Region On Or Before October 1st / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Danladi7: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
jomonic:

Jonathan tried to create balance in appointments. I am sure you want all of Nigeria given to you guys on a platter. Otherwise you won't be happy.
Balance indeed grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
Danladi7:

Balance indeed grin

Don't worry lets see where the bickering lead us. Nothing can make you guys happy except your interest only is accommodated.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
BankeSmalls:

We want our own Odua country, simple.
You will not get it
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Danladi7: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

What would you have me say? Kill all igbos? I am a Christian so you don’t have to forget that but I love my tribe. Yoruba-Igbo relations would not get better for a long time but we don’t have to kill ourselves while at it. I hope you understand me?
stop begging for pity!

who is asking you to kill all Igbo?...forget about Christianity or Islam.God will sort that out when we die.Nigerian politics has nothing to do with religion but tribe.Are benjamin aekunle,awolowo and osinbajo not Christians?...Dont Igbo hate them with passion?.....yakubu gowon,theophyllus danjuma,jeremiah usein who fought biafran Christians,are they not Christians?...Abacha people who killed Abiola and were looking for tinubu to kill are the all not muslims?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Lloydfather(m): 2:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
Op God Bless ur soul for this ur wonderful and edifying epistle, I know for sure that the descendant of falling angels will commit mass suicide after reading this, because they hate truth and dwells in lies and deceit.

I Will love to read more of this from u.

If I had the power I will make u one of the nairaland mod. We need people like u, who have sence of reasoning.

#seun. Pls take note

I see every other comments coming from the ewedu region as the picture below.

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Lloydfather(m): 2:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
BlessMySoul:
Just check the politics board and see what is happening here. This is a clear proof that you people are very tribal and sentimental like we accuse Igbo people of. You despise Igbo people with passion yet claim "They are the tribal ones".

Just because they lost ordinary party chairman.... They have been so bitter and dying. They have inundated the poitics board with bitter weepings on how the PDP is dead in the South West. Take your time and read through my post to the last. You will realise how you people will loose more if you guys continue down this dangerous lane. Personally as an Igbo man, I dont have any issue with any Nigerian tribe on this forum. I see all the shitty things almost all Nigerian people say about my tribe but I decide to ignore. Check through my profile posts. This is even my first comment and thread on the politics board. I avoid here a lot because its very toxic.

But there is something funny I have noticed about this particular people am talking about. Something very very bad.

In 2015, you lots were accusing the Igbo's of being very tribal and " Poto Poto Minded" for supporting Jonathan whom you all called Monumental failures. Going by all indices and facts, Buhari and Osibanjo are Gargantuan and Brazzen failures ever witnessed since the new democracy. I will use 1 example to buttress this fact. Go to Foreign embassies around Nigeria and see what is happening there. Unlike before, you will see Tens of thousands seeking to run away from this country. Just go to Abuja and see for yourself. Mynd44 may be able to bear witness to this.

Even there was a thread one time one guy was asking if he should come back from the US. Madridguy... A known Buhari supporter and loyalist was at the forefront campaining against Nigeria and why the dude shouldnt come back. I was like... Wow... So even this Buhari supporters know that water has passed garri? This is what madridguy said "OP sit down for US and stop looking for what is not. Nigeria is only good for the rogues in the govt, their family member,or associate. Still no light, no security, health sector zero. Boko haram, fulani terrorist, militant, kidnappers, ritualist, baddo boys, army robbers to mention few are making Nigeria the most dangerous place on earth." That will show you that even these guys know that Buhari/Osibanjo is a failure... A monumental one! Use the link below to verify.

https://www.nairaland.com/4214750/moving-back-nigeria-usa

You can see people from this region am talking about preaching against coming back to Nigeria! This is same Nigeria they dont want Nnamdi Kanu to pull out from with Igbo people oo. The people from this region preached against Nnamdi Kanu eh. They want us to stay together and die even when they know that Nigeria is not working. Topic for another day angry grin cheesy

Back to topic. .I have taken my time to monitor this board and seen that these people are not better... I have been seeing comments like "We will never support an Igbo VP, PDP is dead in the South West because we lost the "shiamanship", The Igbos can never rule Nigeria, Igbos cannot be trusted". Sighs... As if it matters.

Funny enough in this current administration, nobody has been licking oil and enjoying more than this set of people. They are handling juicy posts and offices. Of the 3 major tribes in this country, no region has been marginalized like Ndigbo in this current adminstration. I have also been seeing comments like "The Igbos don't know how to play Politics and voted only 1 side... So they shouldn't enjoy".... Wow! So its now about who you voted right? No longer politics of inclusion were nobody is the victor or vanquished?

They always think they are smarter than the others so that they will claim " Political Jagaban" and the "Most Sophisticated".

Now tell me something. In 2015, this particular region betrayed the PDP and handed down their votes to the North. Even when they collected huge money from the excos of PDP. They licked the oil and as is there nature in always being negatively smart, they betrayed the party and never delivered any votes!

Lets now see the joke! Same people that betrayed PDP in 2015 now want the machinery of a great party like PDP to be handed over to them! Probably they will now come and be making comments like... " Wow... We are smart. We control PDP through ADENIRAN and also Control APC with TINUBU at the helm of affairs. This region wants to be the people determining who comes out as Governors and senators in different regions and zones so that they can always claim to be the people that control the economy, politics and religion of this country! Same problem my people have! Always claiming 70% of any region they invest in which is very nauseating and annoying" angry

The New thing reigning now on this forum is.... PMB has just won re-election! Wow! Even as a monumental failure he is? I thought this region was detribalized and non sentimental? I thought they accused Igbos of being naive and akpu minded? What are they minded? I also see comments like "We will never abandon our Son Osibanjo to vote an Igbo man VP! Wow! But Igbos adopted Jonathan and you people made hell of it for over 4 years? Does that mean that this region just like my people are always after their own stomach too and selfish interests not national interests?

But let me close by reminding you people that these chess games you are playing with the political future of your region is outdated. You can't eat your cake and have it back.

Personally, I careless if Buhari or Atiku wins. Because they are still part and parcel of the old structure that made this country what it is today!

But am just trying to remind you people that if you think that the Hausa-Fulani hegemony will hand over power after your so called "PMB has won re-election" then jokes on you guys. Remember 1993? Abiola? Remember 1999? Olu Falae/Obasanjo saga? Remember how Awolowo thought they will make him President but ended up in prison?

Take note of this facts because history is about to repeat itself again. The North Central, South South And South East Will soon Hijack the PDP. The wind of Atiku will soon start blowing all over the country like the monumental failure Buhari.

THERE IS NO WAY ON EARTH BUHARI AND HIS CABAL WILL ALLOW TINUBU OR THIS REGION TO HIJACK APC. QUOTE ME ANYWHERE. ALL THESE PERMUTATIONS YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING THAT BUHARI WILL HAND OVER POWER TO THE WEST IS A NO GO AREA. THEY WILL NEVER TRY IT. WHAT WILL REMAIN AGAIN IS TO FORM ANOTHER REGIONAL PARTY!

Even if there is a zoning System in APC, they will prefer Rochas Okorocha to appease the Igbos. And even if they feel Igbos betrayed them in 2019 again, THEY WILL CHERRY PICK ANOTHER TRIBE OR ANOTHER PERSON FROM YOUR TRIBE THEY WILL HAND POWER OVER TO BUT NOT YOUR CHOICE. MORE LIKE A PUPPET. Obasanjo Or Olu Falae? Ring any bells?

MIND YOU AM JUST BRINGING IGBO AND YORUBA PRESIDENTIAL EQUATION THAT IS IF THE POWERFUL FULANI CABAL DOESN'T HAND POWER OVER TO KWANKWASO OR EL RUFAI.

Do you know the Region that will loose at last? SOUTHERN REGION. Because while the two big Women fight, the poor husband gains everything! The south needs to get their game straight. I will discuss this on another thread

Mynd44 Take note. Anybody that says or breaks any rules on this thread should be sanctioned. This is purely for discussion.

Wokem agwa lets go. hmmm

5 Likes

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Danladi7:

stop begging for pity!

who is asking you to kill all Igbo?...forget about Christianity or Islam.God will sort that out when we die.Nigerian politics has nothing to do with religion but tribe.Are benjamin aekunle,awolowo and osinbajo not Christians?...Dont Igbo hate them with passion?.....yakubu gowon,theophyllus danjuma,jeremiah usein who fought biafran Christians,are they not Christians?...Abacha people who killed Abiola and were looking for tinubu to kill are the all not muslims?

You have spoken well but in putting up a resistance against igbo narcissisism and hate, I would rather not allow the Muslim North to take Yorubas hostage for the sake of those of us who are against Islam feudalism and terrorism in all its forms. The igbos are being taken care of and we don’t have to hate them to the death. They have their own nuisance value. You do not despise igbos as much as I do but I rather keep them within reach than allow the Muslim North unhindered access to the SW. Islam seeks to kill and destroy other religions and some of us are alert. Thank you for you concern.

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Stingman: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
Everybody knows this people from this particular region are extremely greedy..

They are the only major tribe that has ruled longer than any other tribe...OBJ got 8 continues years in power. They now also have the post of VP.

The funniest thing is that they accuse the Igbos who have only ruled for 6 months as being greedy.

Why are these people like this?

Would they want to be the president forever? Would that appease them?

God have mercy on these species of humankind...

11 Likes

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
Danladi7:

stop begging for pity!

And how am I begging for pity from igbos? The Yorubas are above igbos and have been so for almost 5 decades after the war. So how can I beg for pity from a people who are beneath my tribe in almost facets of life in Nigeria?
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by zombieHUNTER: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
OfficialAwol:

I'm a one Nigeria proponent because I believe those differences can be contained if we agree.

Why is the North so United and the south so bickered?

You have not been to the north
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Danladi7: 2:11pm On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You have spoken well but in putting up a resistance against igbo narcissisism and hate, I would rather not allow the Muslim North to take Yorubas hostage for the sake of those of us who are against Islam in all its forms. The igbos are being taken care of and we don’t have to hate them to the death. They have their own nuisance value. You do not despise igbos as much as I do but I rather keep them within reach than allow the Muslim North unhindered access to the SW. Islam seeks to kill and destroy other religions and some of us are alert. Thank you for you concern.
Best of luck with your alertnes and Islamphobia.

I am a muslim!..I dont have any problem with Christians.

But fvck north! fvck east!

I dont need to keep anybody within reach

2 Likes

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by skedman(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Guestlander:
The whole write up is all jumbled together without a clear direction and full of suppositions and conjectures.

PDP represents failure and missed opportunities, I don't know how they will convince Nigerians to trust them again in light of what we now know about how they ran the country.
buhari having night mare for unpaid staff salaries accross the country while these idiots are busy using such money to finance party chairman .the niger delta militant wont strike now.they are fully aware of this. How will nigeria be great when everything is now based on ethnicity,religion,wealth and not hardwork and merit .The youth are just to naughty especially those who supported innamdi kanu i believe they are still the ones supporting this miscreant spoiling nigeria.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by UfuomaUN(m): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

And how am I begging for pity from igbos? The Yorubas are above igbos and have been so for almost 5 decades after the war. So how can I beg for pity from a people who are beneath my tribe in almost facets of life in Nigeria?

Delusion

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Stingman: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You are ahead of them in your dream!!!

You are dusted in every sector...

They only thing you have is the former capital in Lagos, with the seaports and federal built airport...

If you are truly ahead, why don't you want to rule yourself in your own country, just like Igbos want their own country? Why do you depend on others to achieve anything, under one Nigeria?

You are a joke...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Danladi7: 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Forget about it,igbo dont givea fvck about weither you are a yoruba muslim or Christian.Nether do hausa fulani care weither you are Christian or muslim!
you are simply yoruba withi nigerian context!

3 Likes

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
Danladi7:

Best of luck with your alertnes and Islamphobia.

I am a muslim!..I dont have any problem with Christians.

But fvck north! fvck east!

I dont need to keep anybody within reach

How am I sure you are not from the north going by your name? Also, you talk like my islamophobia is not justified. Have you not seen the atrocities Muslims have committed all around the world? Heck, the Buddhists in Myanmar even got violent in order to tame the excesses of its tiny Muslim population. Because of Islam, an erratic character like Donald Trump has wide support amongst Christians worldwide. Islam and its adherents need deep reflection to cure the malady in the religion.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by irepnaija4eva(m): 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

The North is united because of Islam. The south is predominantly Christian with a sizable Muslim population in yorubaland. However, both the Christian and Muslim population of Yorubas are united in seeing that the race(Yoruba) comes first-which automatically pits us against Igbos who want to see us suffer for a war they lost to Hausas. Hope you have been able to make sense of the complicated dynamics in the southern part of Nigeria?

Undiluted truth...
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
Stingman:

They only thing you have is the former capital in Lagos, with the seaports and federal built airport...

If you are truly ahead, why don't you want to rule yourself in your own country, just like Igbos want their own country? Why do you depend on others to achieve anything, under one Nigeria?

You are a joke...

I have shouted myself hoarse on this issue. It is not Yorubas that are holding back the actualisation of Biafra. You igbos just like to use that comment to blackmail the Yorubas. We do not even want you around us. I am a Christian yoruba boy living in Lagos and I don’t have any igbo friend. Doesn’t that tell you something? You can continue to delude yourself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Danladi7: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
Stingman:

You are a joke...
Direct that question to your son nnamdi azikew,the father of one Nigeria who. opposed insertion of secession clause proposed by Awolowo and Ahmadu bello into the constitution.Your son made secession a crime and treason!

By the way,Igbo presently dont want their own country.All they want is atiku abubakre urine!

The initial IPOB terrorists gra gra was because GEJ lost election!

7 Likes

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
irepnaija4eva:

Undiluted truth...

God bless you for being honest jaree. When I talk, these igbo people hate on me because the truth hurts.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by mukhcech(m): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
All I know is majority are locked with APC and Buhari in a long term to come. And the next president after Buhari would be from the Southwest.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Danladi7: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

How am I sure you are not from the north going by your name? Also, you talk like my islamophobia is not justified. Have you not seen the atrocities Muslims have committed all around the world? Heck, the Buddhists in Myanmar even got violent in order to tame the excesses of its tiny Muslim population. Because of Islam, an erratic character like Donald Trump has wide support amongst Christians worldwide. Islam and its adherents need deep reflection to cure the malady in the religion.

Muslims in yorubaland have not been killing you shouldn't that tell you something too.Is it everyone that claim Christianity true Christians?....If you ask me boko haram and ISIS are not muslims and they will rot in hell fire!.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by nku5: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
OP nailed it. After all Jonathan did for that region they hated him with all their might just because he said Igbos were the pillar of his government. The fact that Jona saw Igbos as his allies was too much for them to bear. They started shouting oduduwa republic, sold out their fellow southerners with venom and spite and entered into aliance with their usual masters in Sokoto.

Everybody has their interests but these peeps are too thirsty abeg

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
mukhcech:
All I know is majority are locked with APC and Buhari in a long term to come. And the next president after Buhari would be from the Southwest.

God bless you. These people from the SE don’t know what damage they have done to their relationship with Yorubasfor the past 6 years. I was in law school in the east and Yorubas(very young people oo) formed a knitted clique to protect themselves in enemy territory. This was at the height of chinua achebe’s “There was a country”. A lot of things were destroyed by the igbos during and after the Jonathan years.

The result is that over Nigerians are afraid of allowing the igbos rule Nigeria. How sad. cry
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Danladi7: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
Stingman:
Everybody knows this people from this particular region are extremely greedy..

They are the only major tribe that has ruled longer than any other tribe...OBJ got 8 continues years in power. They now also have the post of VP.

The funniest thing is that they accuse the Igbos who have only ruled for 6 months as being greedy.

Why are these people like this?

Would they want to be the president forever? Would that appease them?

God have mercy on these species of humankind...
Is that why you betrayed nnamdi kanu because of one hausa fulani man?
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Stingman: 2:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I have shouted myself hoarse on this issue. It is not Yorubas that are holding back the actualisation of Biafra. You igbos just like to use that comment to blackmail the Yorubas. We do not even want you around us. I am a Christian yoruba boy living in Lagos and I don’t have any igbo friend. Doesn’t that tell you something? You can continue to delude yourself.

You are definitely new here...

Every Nigerian knows the tribe who wants one Nigeria the most.

I have crisscrossed many media outlets and blogs..the story is the same thing....

This is an example../.

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) *

3 Likes

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Stingman: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
Danladi7:

Is that why you betrayed nnamdi kanu because of one hausa fulani man?

You no longer shout about python dance...

You guys are shameless...Continue... moving the goal post..until you score own goal grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
Danladi7:

Muslims in yorubaland have not been killing you shouldn't that tell you something too.Is it everyone that claim Christianity true Christians?....If you ask me boko haram and ISIS are not muslims and they will rot in hell fire!.

My two best friends are Yoruba muslims and they know about my phobia for fundamentalist Islam. I love any Yoruba man that puts the tribe first. People like ishaq oloyede of Muric are destroying the fabric of the Yoruba tribe which is religious tolerance and exaltation of the omoluabi principle. I pray his type remain on the fringes of our society.

I pray God keeps you a liberal Muslim. I do not hate you.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Stingman:

You are definitely new here...

Every Nigerian knows the tribe who wants one Nigeria the most.

I have crisscrossed many media outlets and blogs..the story is the same thing....

This is an example../.

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) *

Nairaland comprises of all Nigerian tribes now and not only of Yorubas. That being said, most ordinary Yorubas don’t really know or care about igbos. They are indifferent about other tribes in Nigeria. The fact is that you can liken yorubas to Americans who don’t know or care about what happens outside America. Yorubas too don’t really care about other tribes as long as the homeland(yorubaland) continues to prosper hence the reason why we hardly migrate to other parts of the country.

Igbos are the ones who come to our towns and cities to work so how can yorubas care if igbos stay or leave Nigeria? The fact is the values of Yorubas are starkly different from the igbos’ so we don’t really like igbos. This thing is very simple and true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Danladi7: 2:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

My two best friends are Yoruba muslims and they know about my phobia for fundamentalist Islam. I love any Yoruba man that puts the tribe first. People like ishaq oloyede of Muric are destroying the fabric of the Yoruba tribe which is religious tolerance and exaltation of the omoluabi principle. I pray his type remain on the fringes of our society.

I pray God keeps you a liberal Muslim. I do not hate you.
I pray God keeps you a liberal Christian and not Islamophobic CAN that paint every muslim innocent actions Islamization.There is nothing like islamization agenda!.....its a political word to get Christians vote!,shikena....namadi zambo also made an attempt to use "christianization" in Kano when he claimed pastor osinbajo is working for Adeboye to Christianize nigeria!
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Danladi7:

I pray God keeps you a liberal Christians and not Islamophobic CAN that paint every muslim innocent actions Islamization.There is nothing like islamization agenda!.....its a political word to get Christians vote!,shikena....namadi zambo also made an attempt to use "christianization" in Kano when he claimed pastor osinbajo is working for Adeboye to Christianize nigeria!

Ok omo iya. If you say so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Danladi7: 2:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
Stingman:

You no longer shout about python dance...

You guys are shameless...Continue... moving the goal post..until you score own goal grin grin grin
You mean like shifting goal post form "NO BAIFRA NO ELECTION" to "ATIKU FOR 2019" ?

yeye people and zoo animals looking for atiku urine to lick after running out of supply from namdi kanu grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Niger State Bans Protests And All Forms Of Processions / Constitutional Review: Reps Refuse To Adopt 2014 National Conference Report / 2023: I Expect Younger Generation To Rescue Nigeria - IBB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.