Stats: 3,165,349 members, 7,860,908 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum (11584 Views)

ECOWAS NEW JOB: Buhari Ponders Media Briefings To Region On Pandemic / Northern Youths Ask Igbos To Leave The Region On Or Before October 1st / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Bizibi(m): 9:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
tsdarkside:
this matter is not about buhari no more...we already knew buhari...he was a dictator,...soooo what...??...who cares....

so long the job is done...we dont care...we elected him,he didnt came as a dictator...he competed and won...

sooo,whats the problem now...?...going after yorubas as if they owe you anything.....

yorubas dont have the right to deceide for themselfs....?...

who gave una the right to think for others...?...who begged una........
smh
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 4:46am On Dec 12, 2017
diadem10:

What's this? Which oil dey SE? Have you forgotten that the oil in Ondo state which is more than the teaspoon you have in the SE belong to Nigeria as well?

Have you forgotten the commission from Lagos seaports belong to Nigeria? Did you realise the enormous taxes from the several industries and company in both Ogun and Lagos belong to Nigeria?

Funny enough it you parasites that have got nothing that always prone to say nonsense!

Are you mard? I am from Rivers state.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by nku5: 6:19am On Dec 12, 2017
diadem10:

Your victim play can never wash away the truth!

The truth that you treacherous weasels have always envied Yoruba and sided with the North since the 60's for instance, Zik and Ahmadu Bello in the 60's, Shagari and Ekweume in the 80's, not forgetting a million Ibo man march in solidarity for Abacha to spite the Yorubas.. Etc.

The truth that you treacherous weasels brought your accursed war to Ore, that was after your biafra lots already invaded and attacked neutral grounds such as the midwest region but to God be the glory, you were roundly defeated and gnawed which you still cry today. It's Karma!

The truth that you treacherous beings were the first to tribalize Jonathan's government with your Arthur Eze calling Yoruba folks a derogartory name in front of the president, he said and I quote "Yoruba are inconsequential Amala and ewedu folks" lol. You losers sabotaged Jonathan regime yet have the audacity to scream blue murder?

The truth that you treacherous weasels attacked a Yoruba mosque in Aba during your stupid ipob riot yet still have the nerve to play the victim.

The truth that you treacherous beings maligned pastor Kumuyi and forced him to cancel his crusade!

I repeat, your victim play will never change your atrocities before our very eyes and this is just the beginning!

You are obviously very shameless or just a kid grin grin I didn't even read your crap once I noticed there were no sources or links. Fake news is not allowed abi I should call the mods
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 12, 2017
diadem10:

What did we gain in the civil war? Lol..

Greedy folks who feel they could have jobs in SW region as well as have their people colonise the jobs in SE like Ojuwkwu and Zik envisaged is talking about selfishness? A case study was University of Ibadan where Zik appointed over 300 Ibos as staffs with only 4 Yorubas in the said school yet you have the audacity to talk about selfishness?

The fact is we got what was fully our right! Yoruba took back their regional affairs from the greedy Ibos while the Hausa/Fulani took away the federal affairs from the greedy Ibos for instance, the military Army.

Victim card playing self entitled weasels!

Words alone cannot describe your treacherous nature. It's extremely nauseating the way you people shift your position just to win an argument. There is no point to reason with you guys because you have proven incapable of rising above the kindergarten level where you bought the lies of your parents wholesale. Can you not mature and grow into wisdom. I thought your position is that the Igbo brought their misfortune on themselves and you have no hand in it. But you have implied in your post that it was indeed premeditated and built on your intentions of claiming back your region from the Igbo. Yet you can't prove how you were colonized by us. Every claim you will make on this is just the product of a diseased imagination laden with fear. To imagine the damage you people brought on the country as a whole because of your phobia for the Igbo. I know you think very little of the fact that the victims spread evenly across the country irrespective of tribe; I believe that the balance of disadvantage weighs on your side far more than on the side of the target of your hate. Did you also think about what one Nigeria meant when you used it as a mantra to hide your real intentions. One thing I assure you is that you have not seen the end of your insecurities. Tomorrow is pregnant.

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by diadem10: 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
jomonic:

Words alone cannot describe your treacherous nature. It's extremely nauseating the way you people shift your position just to win an argument. There is no point to reason with you guys because you have proven incapable of rising above the kindergarten level where you bought the lies of your parents wholesale. Can you not mature and grow into wisdom. I thought your position is that the Igbo brought their misfortune on themselves and you have no hand in it. But you have implied in your post that it was indeed premeditated and built on your intentions of claiming back your region from the Igbo. Yet you can't prove how you were colonized by us. Every claim you will make on this is just the product of a diseased imagination laden with fear. To imagine the damage you people brought on the country as a whole because of your phobia for the Igbo. I know you think very little of the fact that the victims spread evenly across the country irrespective of tribe; I believe that the balance of disadvantage weighs on your side far more than on the side of the target of your hate. Did you also think about what one Nigeria meant when you used it as a mantra to hide your real intentions. One thing I assure you is that you have not seen the end of your insecurities. Tomorrow is pregnant.

Says someone whose biafra ancestors brought their accursed war to Ore after invading and attacking the Midwest, even when we were minding our own business in the SW?

Look here, I don't mind whatever you think about us because we don't care about you weasel, what I hate most is your victim play. Your ancestors colonised every federal affairs/jobs as well as both SE and SW regional affairs/jobs while we looked on yet your selfish ancestors were never contented with all these. They went on to plung Nigeria into her first coup which killed every regional leaders except Ibo leaders. Not only did they kill our leaders (Akintola, Ademolegun, Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa Balewa and one Urhobo leader) but also destroyed our true federalism which we're still lamenting today!

It's quite Funny how your lots screamed blue murder when the Hausa/Fulani retaliated and payed you back in your own coins. You screamed blue murder and plunged yourself into your accursed biafra war but the most annoying thing was bringing your accursed war into Ore, a SW region, not forgetting the incessant bombing of Lagos' cinemas house by biafra yet you have the nerve to challenge Yoruba for fighting against you in the civil war. I ask again, who brought your accursed biafra war into our region in the first place, if not your ancestors?

At the end of it all, your greediness made you to lose everything! You lost the federal affairs to the Hausa/Fulani while Yoruba took back their regional affairs from you greedy losers! You can go cry me a river if you're that pained!

What I still don't understand is why you aint contended with overseeing only your SE region /affairs? Shameless folks.

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by deji17: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
knowledgeable:

..And what damage have Yorubas done to their relationship with Igbos, since you have already participated in the genocide against them...yorubas over the years have also are participating in political and economic strangulation of Igbos and yet Igbos are still giving out their daughters in marriage to Yorubas.
Nobody force you to give your daughters to us. In fact your daughters prefer Yoruba boys to the Igbo guy.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by diadem10: 3:03pm On Dec 12, 2017
nku5:

You are obviously very shameless or just a kid grin grin I didn't even read your crap once I noticed there were no sources or links. Fake news is not allowed abi I should call the mods

This one just crawled out from under a rock or he's suffering from great denial.. Don't worry, I understand quite well. I would also deny all the atrocities if I were in your shoes. It doesn't change the truth though. Lol.

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by nku5: 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2017
diadem10:

This one just crawled out from under a rock or he's suffering from great denial.. Don't worry, I understand quite well. I would also deny all the atrocities if I were in your shoes. It doesn't change the truth though. Lol.

Smallie this is how you affirm what you are claiming. With facts and not just posting back and forth like a 10 year old

Why aways thuggery, why?

https://www.hrw.org/report/2003/02/28/oodua-peoples-congress-opc/fighting-violence-violence

"The fighting is thought to have been caused by jealousy on the part of Yoruba about the perceived dominance of the market by Hausa traders. There had also been disputes between particular individuals for control of key leadership positions within the market traders' committee. According to some of the traders, some Yoruba had been threatening to challenge this dominance and "claim back" the market from the Hausa.

Consequently, many of the victims of the OPC attack were Hausa, or people of northern origin suspected to be Hausa; however, a number of Igbo and members of other ethnic groups were also attacked by the OPC. Some Hausa also attacked and killed Yoruba. Both groups were
well-armed. Most of the violence took place in the market and on the roads surrounding it. However, witnesses reported that there were also house tobhouse searches, in which the OPC targeted Hausas and Igbos."

:I ran into a house for safety. The owner of the house told me what had happened. Earlier that day, some Igbo traders had fought area boys. The Igbos had refused to pay the area boys and a fightvensued. The Igbos defeated the area boys, who were Yoruba. The area boys went to invite the OPC. Therefore, if you don't speak Yoruba, you must be Igbo."

In Lagos in September 1999, following clashes with dockworkers. Some reports alleged that the Yoruba had been protesting against perceived domination of key positions in the ports held by Igbo, and brought in the OPC to strengthen their position; other alleged that it was an internal dispute between individuals fighting for control of influential positions in the dockworkers' union. The OPC launched a major operation in the ports..."

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by diadem10: 3:59pm On Dec 12, 2017
nku5:

Smallie this is how you affirm what you are claiming. With facts and not just posting back and forth like a 10 year old

Why aways thuggery, why?

https://www.hrw.org/report/2003/02/28/oodua-peoples-congress-opc/fighting-violence-violence

"The fighting is thought to have been caused by jealousy on the part of Yoruba about the perceived dominance of the market by Hausa traders. There had also been disputes between particular individuals for control of key leadership positions within the market traders' committee. According to some of the traders, some Yoruba had been threatening to challenge this dominance and "claim back" the market from the Hausa.

Consequently, many of the victims of the OPC attack were Hausa, or people of northern origin suspected to be Hausa; however, a number of Igbo and members of other ethnic groups were also attacked by the OPC. Some Hausa also attacked and killed Yoruba. Both groups were
well-armed. Most of the violence took place in the market and on the roads surrounding it. However, witnesses reported that there were also house tobhouse searches, in which the OPC targeted Hausas and Igbos."

:I ran into a house for safety. The owner of the house told me what had happened. Earlier that day, some Igbo traders had fought area boys. The Igbos had refused to pay the area boys and a fightvensued. The Igbos defeated the area boys, who were Yoruba. The area boys went to invite the OPC. Therefore, if you don't speak Yoruba, you must be Igbo."

In Lagos in September 1999, following clashes with dockworkers. Some reports alleged that the Yoruba had been protesting against perceived domination of key positions in the ports held by Igbo, and brought in the OPC to strengthen their position; other alleged that it was an internal dispute between individuals fighting for control of influential positions in the dockworkers' union. The OPC launched a major operation in the ports..."

And this thrash is what the thread is about? Lol... Google is quite close to you. You're not only clueless but a lazy loser.

Like I said earlier, no amount of your victim play will wash out your treacherous atrocities before our very eyes! Go cry me a river if you are that pained!

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2017
diadem10:

Says someone whose biafra ancestors brought their accursed war to Ore after invading and attacking the Midwest, even when we were minding our own business in the SW?

Look here, I don't mind whatever you think about us because we don't care about you weasel, what I hate most is your victim play. Your ancestors colonised every federal affairs/jobs as well as both SE and SW regional affairs/jobs while we looked on yet your selfish ancestors were never contented with all these. They went on to plung Nigeria into her first coup which killed every regional leaders except Ibo leaders. Not only did they kill our leaders (Akintola, Ademolegun, Ahmadu Bello, Tafawa Balewa and one Urhobo leader) but also destroyed our true federalism which we're still lamenting today!

It's quite Funny how your lots screamed blue murder when the Hausa/Fulani retaliated and payed you back in your own coins. You screamed blue murder and plunged yourself into your accursed biafra war but the most annoying thing was bringing your accursed war into Ore, a SW region, not forgetting the incessant bombing of Lagos' cinemas house by biafra yet you have the nerve to challenge Yoruba for fighting against you in the civil war. I ask again, who brought your accursed biafra war into our region in the first place, if not your ancestors?

At the end of it all, your greediness made you to lose everything! You lost the federal affairs to the Hausa/Fulani while Yoruba took back their regional affairs from you greedy losers! You can go cry me a river if you're that pained!

What I still don't understand is why you aint contended with overseeing only your SE region /affairs? Shameless folks.

Broken record that's what you are. We are fine in one Nigeria and the entire country is our constituency as it is for others. We will tap opportunities in Nigeria wherever they exists as well as retain our normal strength in the SE. We are doing so already. That you hardly venture towards the SE is only a burden you will regret at a point because no law restricts Nigerians in terms of where they can reside. The growth of SE economy is also work in progress and it's going well. I believe that Nigeria will outgrow the type of tribal hate that saw to the war of attrition. Then talent will rule and hate and jealousy will no longer cause harm.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by diadem10: 6:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
jomonic:

Broken record that's what you are. We are fine in one Nigeria and the entire country is our constituency as it is for others. We will tap opportunities in Nigeria wherever they exists as well as retain our normal strength in the SE. We are doing so already. That you hardly venture towards the SE is only a burden you will regret at a point because no law restricts Nigerians in terms of where they can reside. The growth of SE economy is also work in progress and it's going well. I believe that Nigeria will outgrow the type of tribal hate that saw to the war of attrition. Then talent will rule and hate and jealousy will no longer cause harm.

And who's stopping you from venturing around?

Look here, I don't care whatever the Ibos do! My problem is the way you often play the victims even when you are the ones who started the mayhem in the first place. From 1960 till today, Ibos were the one that destroyed the southern region!

First, Awolowo wanted a secession clause in our constitution but your Zik said No and convinced Ahmadu Bello against such idea. Let me remind you that Bello supported the idea at first until Zik changed his mind!

It was also Ibo that plunged Nigeria into her first coup, killing every regional leaders except Ibo leaders.

It was also an Ibo man, Aguiyi Ironsi that made the unitary decree and truncated our true federalism which is our bane today.

It was Ibo that brought their accursed biafra war into SW and the Mid-west region yet have the audacity to scream blue murder when we treated your fvck up.

It was Ibo that often sidelined other southern region to team up with the North from time memorial. E.g, Ahmadu Bello and Zik in 60's, Shagari and Ekwueme in 80's, Tofa and Ibo in the 90's, Ibo's man million march in solidarity for Abacha to spite the Yoruba who were waging war against Abacha govt and so-on.

It was also Ibo that turned Jonathan against the Yorubas who voted en mass for him. Imagine an Ibo man in the person of Arthur Eze calling Yoruba derogatory name (inconsequential Amala and Ewedu people) in front of the president of several ethnic groups and what's even more annoying? The buffon was seen laughing at our ridicule and stated that Ibo were the pillar of his government. How is that statement different from the 5% statement made by Buhari? At least, Buhari was talking about people that never voted him but how did you justify jonathan's statement when Yorubas actually voted en mass for Jonathan? And you expected Yorubas to vote him once again? Lol.

Ibos have always been the bane of the south and Nigeria as a whole. Your lots behave as "omo ti o rola ri" meaning "a child who behaves as if he has never seen wealth".. Once you have a little power, you will start behaving as Lord and Master and get drunk by it like you did in the 60's and during Jonathan's regime but when people treat your fvck up, you'll start to play the victim. Nobody is stopping you from acting your stupidity like you're known for, just don't play the victim when you're given the same treatment you dish out! Kapish!

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
diadem10:

Look here, I don't care whatever the Ibos do! My problem is the way you often play the victims even when you are the ones who started the mayhem in the first place. From 1960 till today, Ibos were the one that destroyed the southern region!

First, Awolowo wanted a secession clause in our constitution but your Zik said No and convinced Ahmadu Bello against such idea. Let me remind you that Bello supported the idea at first until Zik changed his mind!

It was also Ibo that plunged Nigeria into her first coup, killing every regional leaders except Ibo leaders.

It was also an Ibo man, Aguiyi Ironsi that made the unitary decree and truncated our true federalism which is our bane today.

It was Ibo that brought their accursed biafra war into SW and the Mid-west region yet have the audacity to scream blue murder when we treated your fvck up.

It was Ibo that often sidelined other southern region to team up with the North from time memorial. E.g, Ahmadu Bello and Zik in 60's, Shagari and Ekwueme in 80's, Tofa and Ibo in the 90's, Ibo's man million march in solidarity for Abacha to spite the Yoruba who were waging war against Abacha govt and so-on.

It was also Ibo that turned Jonathan against the Yorubas who voted en mass for him. Imagine an Ibo man in the person of Arthur Eze calling Yoruba derogatory name (inconsequential Amala and Ewedu people) in front of the president of several ethnic groups and what's even more annoying? The buffon was seen laughing at our ridicule and stated that Ibo were the pillar of his government. How is that statement different from the 5% statement made by Buhari? At least, Buhari was talking about people that never voted him but how did you justify jonathan's statement when Yorubas actually voted en mass for Jonathan? And you expected Yorubas to vote him once again? Lol.

Ibos have always been the bane of the south and Nigeria as a whole. Your lots behave as "omo ti o rola ri" meaning "a child who behaves as if he has never seen wealth".. Once you have a little power, you will start behaving as Lord and Master and get drunk by it like you did in the 60's and during Jonathan's regime but when people treat your fvck up, you'll start to play the victim. Nobody is stopping you from acting your stupidity like you're known for, just don't play the victim when you're given the same treatment you dish out! Kapish!

Broken record. Repeating baseless lies. Let's move on.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by diadem10: 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
jomonic:

Broken record. Repeating baseless lies. Let's move on.

Point out which of which is a lie?

That Arthur Eze never made that derogatory claim in front of a smiling Jonathan? That Jonathan never made claim of Ibo being the pillar of his government?

That Ibo never made the 1st coup, killing every regional leaders in the first process except Ibo leaders?

That aguyi Ironsi never made a unitary decree and truncated our true federalism?

That Biafra Ibo never attacked the Midwest and Ore during their biafra war?

That Zik never made move against Secession clause in our constitution?

That Ibo who had Ekwueme as Shehu Shagari's vice president never teamed up with the North against the Yorubas?

That Zik never teamed up with Ahmadu Bello in the 60's against the Yorubas?

That Ibo never supported Tofa, a northerner against Abiola?

That Ibo never made a million man march in solidarity for Abacha to spite the Yoruba? The Ibo million man march is even on Youtube!

Point out which one is a lie in it or shut up already!

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
diadem10:

Point out which of which is a lie?

That Arthur Eze never made that derogatory claim in front of a smiling Jonathan? That Jonathan never made claim of Ibo being the pillar of his government?

That Ibo never made the 1st coup, killing every regional leaders in the first process except Ibo leaders?

That aguyi Ironsi never made a unitary decree and truncated our true federalism?

That Biafra Ibo never attacked the Midwest and Ore during their biafra war?

That Zik never made move against Secession clause in our constitution?

That Ibo who had Ekwueme as Shehu Shagari's vice president never teamed up with the North against the Yorubas?

That Zik never teamed up with Ahmadu Bello in the 60's against the Yorubas?

That Ibo never supported Tofa, a northerner against Abiola?

That Ibo never made a million man march in solidarity for Abacha to spite the Yoruba? The Ibo million man march is even on Youtube!

Point out which one is a lie in it or shut up already!

No one truth in all you posted.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by stev120(m): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:
What is all these nonsense? I read your lengthy post and I feel your pain but a concensus has been reached in the minds of all Yorubas as it relates to igbos. We would always oppose you. It is like how the republicans would always oppose the Democratic Party.

Congratulations to Uche Secondus and all igbos out there. We yorubas have a new cause to follow and perfect.

e pain am die. e pain am well well. .....
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by diadem10: 7:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
jomonic:

No one truth in all you posted.

Lol! Denial at its peak. Your leaders can't even argue those facts above. I'm sure Google is even laughing at your stupidity.

Anyway, you're probably shocked at your atrocities..

Like I stated earlier, I have no problem with whatever the fvck Ibo do, just don't play the victim when you're treated likewise!
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
diadem10:

Lol! Denial at its peak. Your leaders can't even argue those facts above. I'm sure Google is even laughing at your stupidity.

Anyway, you're probably shocked at your atrocities..

Like I stated earlier, I have no problem with whatever the fvck Ibo do, just don't play the victim when you're treated likewise!

You are helpless in the matter. You cannot stand in our way too. Your hate is like water poured on the back of tortoise. Nigeria is moving and we will be anywhere we want.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by diadem10: 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
jomonic:

You are helpless in the matter. You cannot stand in our way too. Your hate is like water poured on the back of tortoise. Nigeria is moving and we will be anywhere we want.

Who hates you? Lol.

If you knew me quite well, you would know what I dislike most is hypocritism and victim play. No one is above a mistake but the joy is taking responsibility for one's action.

In the football section for instance, many people wondered why I, a manutd fan dislike Herrera even when there are players who are as average or even worse in manutd but the truth is I don't just like his play acting untop say him be average player. Not forgetting that he loves to make hard tackle yet roll around like a bag of shite when lightly touched.

That's exactly my problem with the Ibos. You're always trying to exonerate yourself of your actions as well as playing the victims..

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
diadem10:

Who hates you? Lol.

If you knew me quite well, you would know what I dislike most is hypocritism and victim play. No one is above mistake but the joy is taking responsibility for one's action.

In the football section for instance, many people wondered why I, a manutd fan dislike Herrera even if there are players who are as average or even worse in manutd but the truth is I don't just like his play acting untop say him be average player. Not forgetting that he loves to make hard tackle yet roll around like a bag of shite when lightly touched.

That's exactly my problem with the Ibos. Trying to exonerate yourself of your actions as well as playing the victims..

Nobody is playing victim. I think you lack understanding of history. I imagine you are a very young person. Many Nigerians are ashamed of their treachery and complicity in the acts of fratricide against their compatriots. Your response show how much agitated you get because you know the truth but don’t want to admit. On the scale of hypocrisy, the Yoruba will weigh tons heavier than the Igbo. I know you will not accept. I do not hate them for that mind you because i have moved on. Just that you cannot erase history.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by diadem10: 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
jomonic:

Nobody is playing victim. I think you lack understanding of history. I imagine you are a very young person. Many Nigerians are ashamed of their treachery and complicity in the acts of fratricide against their compatriots. Your response show how much agitated you get because you know the truth but don’t want to admit. On the scale of hypocrisy, the Yoruba will weigh tons heavier than the Igbo. I know you will not accept. I do not hate them for that mind you because i have moved on. Just that you cannot erase history.

Lol. The facts say otherwise. You're barking up the wrong tree with your delusion. We know the very person who turned Nigeria into the mess we're in with the first coup and unitary decree.

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
diadem10:

Lol. The facts say otherwise. You're barking up the wrong tree with your delusion. We know the very person who turned Nigeria into the mess we're in with the first coup and unitary decree.

How do you feel about the killing of Tutsis over 800,000 within a short period? The Hutus put the blame of the death of the president (a Hutu) to the mechanization of the Tutsis whether true or not it was not proven. Based on this they went ahead and massacred over 800000. Igbos were killed in millions. How do you feel about the Tutsis in their misfortune? Do you think their massacre was justified? As least you have not contention with Tutsi so I expect you to be fair. Oya go and watch Chelsea. Are you a Chelsea fan; una don lose already. Sorry you are Man U. The league is gone for good.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by diadem10: 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
jomonic:

How do you feel about the killing of Tutsis over 800,000 within a short period? The Hutus put the blame of the death of the president (a Hutu) to the mechanization of the Tutsis whether true or not it was not proven. Based on this they went ahead and massacred over 800000. Igbos were killed in millions. How do you feel about the Tutsis in their misfortune? Do you think their massacre was justified? As least you have not contention with Tutsi so I expect you to be fair. Oya go and watch Chelsea. Are you a Chelsea fan; una don lose already. Sorry you are Man U. The league is gone for good.

I really don't understand you. You can't just wash away all the events leading to the civil war. You've got to admit your part in the civil war.

You were the first to kill every regional leaders while you left out yours. Not only just that, your leader, Ironsi assumed power and never brought the coup plotters to justice, rather he was making stupid unitary decree and truncated our true federalism. All these led to the Northerners' revenge coup and progrom against the Ibos while the Yorubas were simply minding their business until the Ibos brought the war into our region/domain and we gave you what you deserved because our heritage is our priority, not your stupid biafra war! You can't attack us in Ore/Lagos and our brothers in the midwest yet expect us to be smiling at you.

This was what Ibo started and there's no way we will take responsibility for Ibo's action. You've got to admit your mistake in this. Funny enough I really don't know why Ibo weren't contented even when they had everything in the 60's. What is it that you wanted which made you to kill our leaders while leaving out your Ibo leaders?

Another thing is Ibo love for rewriting history and trying to make it look as if the Yoruba have always been in support of the North which isn't true. History has shown us that Zik was the first to support Ahmadu Bello against the West and Ibos continue to repeat same thing from the 60's till the 90's. You even made a million man march in solidarity for the Abacha just to spite the Yorubas who were against Abacha's evil government.

The only time the whole South were in agreement to support Jonathan, Ibo colonised the same government and turned Jonathan against the Yorubas yet you expect us to have anything to do with you?

Like I said earlier, I hate hypocrism and self entitlement. In fact, I hardly take anyone that lies a lot and whose an enemy of the truth serious! That's exactly my nature and principles!

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by deji17: 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
diadem10:

I wish I can give you a million likes for this comment.
Kudos!

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by nku5: 10:17pm On Dec 12, 2017
diadem10:

And this thrash is what the thread is about? Lol... Google is quite close to you. You're not only clueless but a lazy loser.

Like I said earlier, no amount of your victim play will wash out your treacherous atrocities before our very eyes! Go cry me a river if you are that pained!

Normal people would be ashamed at that sort of animal behaviour grin grin grin grin grin

Attacking people for being more successful than you. SMH
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by diadem10: 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
deji17:

I wish I can give you a million likes for this comment.
Kudos!

Thanks bro.

I don't just understand the Ibos at times. They can dish it out but can't take it in return. Who does that? I'll keep saying that until Ibo tell themselves the absolute truth about the civil war, only then they will heal.

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by diadem10: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2017
nku5:

Normal people would be ashamed at that sort of animal behaviour grin grin grin grin grin
Attacking people for being more successful than you. SMH
You're still pained!
Engage me when you get back to the topic.

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Olril18(m): 10:31pm On Dec 12, 2017
jomonic:

I'm yoruba,I find your comments about my ethnic group disparaging and offensive... the fact you are arguing with ethnic jingoists like you does not mean you have to drag a tribe of more than 40 million people through the mud.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by deji17: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2017
diadem10:

Thanks bro.

I don't just understand the Ibos at times. They can dish it out but can't take it in return. Who does that? I'll keep saying that until Ibo tell themselves the absolute truth about the civil war, only then they will heal.
I have taken time to study them too. They are irredeemable. They have some anti social behaviours that beats ones imagination. Greedy and selfish.
Like someone rightly put it. If there are 10 things to share, if the Igbo man does not receive 15, leaving the rest of you to share minus five, he will still believe that he is marginalized. That is how bad their sense of entitlement and victim mentality is.

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by nku5: 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
diadem10:

You're still pained!

Engage me when you get back to the topic.

You jump into my mentions and want to sneak out because you have no answer and its too late to move the goalpost. Come and read about how "accommodating" yorubas were in 1999. SMH

"On 25 November, a young man, Mohammed, was knifed
in the belly. He was rushed to hospital and was lucky to survive. They beat a lot of our members who started chasing them out. We went to the main road. The road was blocked. They were stopping all vehicles.

They would offload any Hausa or Igbo, kill them and set them on fire"

Disgrace to the south....
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by diadem10: 10:43pm On Dec 12, 2017
deji17:

I have taken time to study them too. They are irredeemable. They have some anti social behaviours that beats ones imagination. Greedy and selfish.
Like someone rightly put it. If there are 10 things to share, if the Igbo man does not receive 15, leaving the rest of you to share minus five, he will still believe that he is marginalized. That is how bad their sense of entitlement and victim mentality is.

Exactly!

They had everything in the 60's. They not only oversaw the affairs of the federal government but were also the ones overseeing most of the jobs in the SW, for example unibadan staffs but they were never contented. They went out to kill every regional leaders except the Ibos, plunged Nigeria into crisis and lost all in the end yet have the nerves to play the victim?

The most annoying was Jonathan's regime. They basically sabotaged the regime and destroyed what could have been.. Very greedy and selfish folks.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
diadem10:

I really don't understand you. You can't just wash away all the events leading to the civil war. You've got to admit your part in the civil war.

You were the first to kill every regional leaders while you left out yours. Not only just that, your leader, Ironsi assumed power and never brought the coup plotters to justice, rather he was making stupid unitary decree and truncated our true federalism. All these led to the Northerners' revenge coup and progrom against the Ibos while the Yorubas were simply minding their business until the Ibos brought the war into our region/domain and we gave you what you deserved because our heritage is our priority, not your stupid biafra war! You can't attack us in Ore/Lagos and our brothers in the midwest yet expect us to be smiling at you.

This was what Ibo started and there's no way we will take responsibility for Ibo's action. You've got to admit your mistake in this. Funny enough I really don't know why Ibo weren't contented even when they had everything in the 60's. What is it that you wanted which made you to kill our leaders while leaving out your Ibo leaders?

Another thing is Ibo love for rewriting history and trying to make it look as if the Yoruba have always been in support of the North which isn't true. History has shown us that Zik was the first to support Ahmadu Bello against the West and Ibos continue to repeat same thing from the 60's till the 90's. You even made a million man march in solidarity for the Abacha just to spite the Yorubas who were against Abacha's evil government.

The only time the whole South were in agreement to support Jonathan, Ibo colonised the same government and turned Jonathan against the Yorubas yet you expect us to have anything to do with you?

Like I said earlier, I hate hypocrism and self entitlement. In fact, I hardly take anyone that lies a lot and whose an enemy of the truth serious! That's exactly my nature and principles!

I am off. We can't agree. Bye.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by reality1010: 10:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
BlessMySoul:
Just check the politics board and see what is happening here. This is a clear proof that you people are very tribal and sentimental like we accuse Igbo people of. You despise Igbo people with passion yet claim "They are the tribal ones".

Just because they lost ordinary party chairman.... They have been so bitter and dying. They have inundated the poitics board with bitter weepings on how the PDP is dead in the South West. Take your time and read through my post to the last. You will realise how you people will loose more if you guys continue down this dangerous lane. Personally as an Igbo man, I dont have any issue with any Nigerian tribe on this forum. I see all the shitty things almost all Nigerian people say about my tribe but I decide to ignore. Check through my profile posts. This is even my first comment and thread on the politics board. I avoid here a lot because its very toxic.

But there is something funny I have noticed about this particular people am talking about. Something very very bad.

In 2015, you lots were accusing the Igbo's of being very tribal and " Poto Poto Minded" for supporting Jonathan whom you all called Monumental failures. Going by all indices and facts, Buhari and Osibanjo are Gargantuan and Brazzen failures ever witnessed since the new democracy. I will use 1 example to buttress this fact. Go to Foreign embassies around Nigeria and see what is happening there. Unlike before, you will see Tens of thousands seeking to run away from this country. Just go to Abuja and see for yourself. Mynd44 may be able to bear witness to this.

Even there was a thread one time one guy was asking if he should come back from the US. Madridguy... A known Buhari supporter and loyalist was at the forefront campaining against Nigeria and why the dude shouldnt come back. I was like... Wow... So even this Buhari supporters know that water has passed garri? This is what madridguy said "OP sit down for US and stop looking for what is not. Nigeria is only good for the rogues in the govt, their family member,or associate. Still no light, no security, health sector zero. Boko haram, fulani terrorist, militant, kidnappers, ritualist, baddo boys, army robbers to mention few are making Nigeria the most dangerous place on earth." That will show you that even these guys know that Buhari/Osibanjo is a failure... A monumental one! Use the link below to verify.

https://www.nairaland.com/4214750/moving-back-nigeria-usa

You can see people from this region am talking about preaching against coming back to Nigeria! This is same Nigeria they dont want Nnamdi Kanu to pull out from with Igbo people oo. The people from this region preached against Nnamdi Kanu eh. They want us to stay together and die even when they know that Nigeria is not working. Topic for another day angry grin cheesy

Back to topic. .I have taken my time to monitor this board and seen that these people are not better... I have been seeing comments like "We will never support an Igbo VP, PDP is dead in the South West because we lost the "shiamanship", The Igbos can never rule Nigeria, Igbos cannot be trusted". Sighs... As if it matters.

Funny enough in this current administration, nobody has been licking oil and enjoying more than this set of people. They are handling juicy posts and offices. Of the 3 major tribes in this country, no region has been marginalized like Ndigbo in this current adminstration. I have also been seeing comments like "The Igbos don't know how to play Politics and voted only 1 side... So they shouldn't enjoy".... Wow! So its now about who you voted right? No longer politics of inclusion were nobody is the victor or vanquished?

They always think they are smarter than the others so that they will claim " Political Jagaban" and the "Most Sophisticated".

Now tell me something. In 2015, this particular region betrayed the PDP and handed down their votes to the North. Even when they collected huge money from the excos of PDP. They licked the oil and as is there nature in always being negatively smart, they betrayed the party and never delivered any votes!

Lets now see the joke! Same people that betrayed PDP in 2015 now want the machinery of a great party like PDP to be handed over to them! Probably they will now come and be making comments like... " Wow... We are smart. We control PDP through ADENIRAN and also Control APC with TINUBU at the helm of affairs. This region wants to be the people determining who comes out as Governors and senators in different regions and zones so that they can always claim to be the people that control the economy, politics and religion of this country! Same problem my people have! Always claiming 70% of any region they invest in which is very nauseating and annoying" angry

The New thing reigning now on this forum is.... PMB has just won re-election! Wow! Even as a monumental failure he is? I thought this region was detribalized and non sentimental? I thought they accused Igbos of being naive and akpu minded? What are they minded? I also see comments like "We will never abandon our Son Osibanjo to vote an Igbo man VP! Wow! But Igbos adopted Jonathan and you people made hell of it for over 4 years? Does that mean that this region just like my people are always after their own stomach too and selfish interests not national interests?

But let me close by reminding you people that these chess games you are playing with the political future of your region is outdated. You can't eat your cake and have it back.

Personally, I careless if Buhari or Atiku wins. Because they are still part and parcel of the old structure that made this country what it is today!

But am just trying to remind you people that if you think that the Hausa-Fulani hegemony will hand over power after your so called "PMB has won re-election" then jokes on you guys. Remember 1993? Abiola? Remember 1999? Olu Falae/Obasanjo saga? Remember how Awolowo thought they will make him President but ended up in prison?

Take note of this facts because history is about to repeat itself again. The North Central, South South And South East Will soon Hijack the PDP. The wind of Atiku will soon start blowing all over the country like the monumental failure Buhari.

THERE IS NO WAY ON EARTH BUHARI AND HIS CABAL WILL ALLOW TINUBU OR THIS REGION TO HIJACK APC. QUOTE ME ANYWHERE. ALL THESE PERMUTATIONS YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING THAT BUHARI WILL HAND OVER POWER TO THE WEST IS A NO GO AREA. THEY WILL NEVER TRY IT. WHAT WILL REMAIN AGAIN IS TO FORM ANOTHER REGIONAL PARTY!

Even if there is a zoning System in APC, they will prefer Rochas Okorocha to appease the Igbos. And even if they feel Igbos betrayed them in 2019 again, THEY WILL CHERRY PICK ANOTHER TRIBE OR ANOTHER PERSON FROM YOUR TRIBE THEY WILL HAND POWER OVER TO BUT NOT YOUR CHOICE. MORE LIKE A PUPPET. Obasanjo Or Olu Falae? Ring any bells?

MIND YOU AM JUST BRINGING IGBO AND YORUBA PRESIDENTIAL EQUATION THAT IS IF THE POWERFUL FULANI CABAL DOESN'T HAND POWER OVER TO KWANKWASO OR EL RUFAI.

Do you know the Region that will loose at last? SOUTHERN REGION. Because while the two big Women fight, the poor husband gains everything! The south needs to get their game straight. I will discuss this on another thread

Mynd44 Take note. Anybody that says or breaks any rules on this thread should be sanctioned. This is purely for discussion.

Well u bothered urself with yoruba attitude.I like ur word, "negatively smart".Honestly that is their attitude.Obasanjo was brought into power by the North,South East and South South after the yorubas betrayed themselves.APC was never and will never be a national party.Unfortunately, some Nigerians wanted a better system not knowing that the Yorubas were playing ethnic politics.After the APC govt came in they changed their attitude and brought failure on the govt.Ministers of Finance, Power,houseing,communication,and solid minirals v failed in their capacities.And we v seen that the yoruba man can never be trusted better u trust a snake than a yoruba man.Now they r looking for another opportunity haven failed to see Buhari dead for Osibaba to takee over.Very funny people.The Yoruba votes are only confined in South West while the Igbo votes can make up the required percentage in the South WEst and still give block votes from South East.
In 2019, PMB will be defeated in North Central.His votes will be shared in South West,North East, and North West,while he will be defeated in South East and South South.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Oshogbo / EFCC Did Not Question Me Over A ₦‎4 Billion Fraud - Kayode Fayemi / It's A Disgrace That Countries Like Indonesia Produce More Palm Oil Than Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 202