Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum (11597 Views)

ECOWAS NEW JOB: Buhari Ponders Media Briefings To Region On Pandemic / Northern Youths Ask Igbos To Leave The Region On Or Before October 1st / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by slivertongue: 11:13am On Dec 13, 2017
Kaymercury:
lol see permutation, uncle abi brother,I will not argue with you.you failed to see despite the handwriting clearly written on the board maybe you see it thou you just decided to be living in denial.firstly PDP cannot win the forthcoming presidential election votes from Nw+Ne+Nc+some %from Sw is sufficient to send baba back to aso Rock. once PDP decided to zone the VP slot to SE which I'm quiet its next to impossible the remaining undecided % will be given to APC and after 2019 PDP will be reduced to ashes that is the plan

I don't claim to know tomorrow but like i stated before, it will be difficult for PDP to win 2019, cos they are in a rebuilding process bt it is nt impossible. the south west is in APC and will always vote for the APC where one of their own is VP. We oversimplify issues when we easily conclude that GMB will pick up the all the votes in the north. if u are from or live in the north u will be cautious in running into a quick conclusion that all the votes are for GMB. There are alot of factors that will play out in the next election which will make the contest interesting. it will be a north -muslim presidential contest unlike 2015. the North will fancy the 8yrs the PDP platform offers them. The fractious inter-group relations in the north particularly in the middle belt will come to play, the emerging unity between the south south and the south east is another factor, both cud beta be described as a political block out to preserve their poltical fortunes within the PDP. so anyone coming into the PDP to run for president will either dance to their tune or forgot it. The south west sud make the contest thick by sticking with the APC. The south east wud rather opt for a south south VP than allow any region blackmail them into submission. the South east seem not bothered about being in opposition and wont backdown from their demand. they have the delegates and the states. infact nothing stops them from opting to vote for GMB if taken for granted but this too wont happen.

In a nutshell, lets allow for a contest without trying to deploy ethnic or religious sentiment
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 13, 2017
slivertongue:

I don't claim to know tomorrow but like i stated before, it will be difficult for PDP to win 2019, cos they are in a rebuilding process bt it is nt impossible. the south west is in APC and will always vote for the APC where one of their own is VP. We oversimplify issues when we easily conclude that GMB will pick up the all the votes in the north. if u are from or live in the north u will be cautious in running into a quick conclusion that all the votes are for GMB. There are alot of factors that will play out in the next election which will make the contest interesting. it will be a north -muslim presidential contest unlike 2015. the North will fancy the 8yrs the PDP platform offers them. The fractious inter-group relations in the north particularly in the middle belt will come to play, the emerging unity between the south south and the south east is another factor, both cud beta be described as a political block out to preserve their poltical fortunes within the PDP. so anyone coming into the PDP to run for president will either dance to their tune or forgot it. The south west sud make the contest thick by sticking with the APC. The south east wud rather opt for a south south VP than allow any region blackmail them into submission. the South east seem not bothered about being in opposition and wont backdown from their demand. they have the delegates and the states. infact nothing stops them from opting to vote for GMB if taken for granted but this too wont happen.

In a nutshell, lets allow for a contest without trying to deploy ethnic or religious sentiment

Very sound reasoning. The SS / SE can as well retain PDP at all lower elective positions but give block vote to GMB presidency based on a deal. The north is the beautiful bride.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by RZArecta(m): 9:30am On Dec 14, 2017
shallysgirl:

His name is Uche.Take a knife and stab yourself cheesy
Stab your father you ignorant cûnt grin

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by shallysgirl: 11:54am On Dec 14, 2017
RZArecta:
Stab your father you ignorant cûnt grin
Ntoor tongue
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by obaaderemi: 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2017

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Xisnin(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
BankeSmalls:

We want our own Odua country, simple.
Ipob member spotted.

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Xisnin(m): 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2017
Malawian:
Yoruba people wanted to use the PDP Chairmanship position to bargain for a better working conditions within APC. Now, they have no option but to do as Buhari says. I dont even think PDP will win the next elections, but as it is now, Yoruba people do not have any bargaining power whatsoever, and Buhari is at liberty to drop them if he chooses. They know this, we all know this.
You are politically naive, the Yorubas will still have a say in any Party that wins
the election. You guys like celebrating incomplete victory.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Loveijaw: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2017

Canvassing igbo hatred or sensitizing my brothers posed by igbos? Choose one guy.....
you guys should keep the hate going? hopefully it will finally lead to the breakup of Nigeria, we are watching..
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by tiger28: 4:02am On Dec 26, 2017
What is all these nonsense? I read your lengthy post and I feel your pain but a concensus has been reached in the minds of all Yorubas as it relates to igbos. We would always oppose you. It is like how the republicans would always oppose the Democratic Party.

Congratulations to Uche Secondus and all igbos out there. We yorubas have a new cause to follow and perfect.
Classic response from a very educated section of Nigerians. No UNCOORDINATED, UNINTELLIGIBLE ramblings like those folks......Shameless ppl,Shameless pigs!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Unemployed Rises From 17.6m To 20.9m In Nine Months / Nigeria’s Excess Crude Account Depletes 73% In Three Weeks / Bola Tinubu Shows Off On Exercise Bike To Confirm He's "Well"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.