Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum (11599 Views)

ECOWAS NEW JOB: Buhari Ponders Media Briefings To Region On Pandemic / Northern Youths Ask Igbos To Leave The Region On Or Before October 1st / Northern Youths Order Igbo Out Of Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
ayokellany:

With Agagu as the minister from Lagos and Obanikoro as junior minister becoming minister few weeks to election to fool us. He did try.

There are tribes who never benefitted one hundredth of what the SW gained as booty for their role in the civil war. For over 40 years they watched as monumental wealth was transferred to the SW from the government coffers. Are we not all equal as Nigerians? Why must everything stop because the SW must be gratified. What kind of selfishness is this? This type of greed is recycled and now extremely boring. As someone opined in this thread things have their time.

4 Likes

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by OfficialAwol(m): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Remedy begins with SELF REALIZATION, SELF IMPROVEMENT, SELF DISCIPLINE. The whole problem with us is one of mental attitude which really, really takes the BEST OF EDUCATION to cure. Best of education in this context doesnt translate to Havard University but what we teach each other at home. If you were groomed to RESPECT all tribes and choice of their faith they way you function will of course be different from a MIND nurtured with the bitter juice of PREJUDICE, of HATE and claims of ENEMIES where really there are NONE. Our ONLY enemy is within us, a heart uncultivated always inclincing to INJUSTICE, FALSEHOOD, WICKEDNESS AND ALL NEGATIVITY.

It takes deliberate effort to clear the mess on ground and so pathetic that DEMOCRACY survives by INSTILING all these MAL-FUNCTIONALITIES. A conditioning of our minds to see each other as OPPOSITORS 'ENEMIES'. In a classic by Henry Louis Mencken which he wrote in 1927, title THE DISEASE OF DEMOCRACY he decribed the dynamics of this system of governance as thus and which is a TRUISM:"It is his (A POLITICIANS) business to arouse fears that will run in favour of him. Worse, he must not only consider the weaknesses of the mob, but also the prejudices of the minorities that prey upon it. Some of these minorities have developed a highly efficient technique of intimidation. They not only know how to arouse the fears of the mob; they also know how to awaken its envy, its dislike of privilege, its hatred of its betters."

Its not just Nigeria, Africa, its so in any community or country where HONESTY is not a priority. Lee Kuan Yew was able to forge his country to the best of mould because he has TRUTH in him. And "WISDOM IS FOUND ONLY IN TRUTH" (Wolfang Goethe)

Unless we start living a HONEST life. And consciously enjoinning what is RIGHT and kicking against what is WRONG the country will NEVER EVER work. People are too not REALISTIC that what is been suffered today is a WHOLE COUNTRY'S choice of living a life IRRESPONSIBLE. Let me give you an example Education. It run on EXAMINATION MAL-PRACTICE without disputation at all. Now let's see, who are the actors in this TRAGEDY befalling their own country. Parents are involved, teachers and lectures, the external invigilator, the students of course just check out the cast.

"STRANGE TIMES ARE THESE IN WHICH WE LIVE WHEN OLD AND YOUNG ARE TAUGHT IN FALSEHOOD SCHOOLS".

The choice of Buhari as a so called only 'HONEST MAN' that can move the country forward is infact the epitome of our agreeing that WE ARE A CORRUPT PEOPLE TO THE BONES.

The remedy really lies within us, our hearts need deliberate and consistent cultivation we need to embrace TRUTH and JUSTICE above all else treating and seeing your fellow man as a human being afterall, tribe as in language is meant for COMMUNICATION and while the common ground in religion is LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR. Jesus Christ the son of Mary described PERFECTLY who your neighbour is with the story of the GOOD SAMARITAN. Your neighbour is another human being who don't have to share your faith or tribe or race before treating them justly and with compassion. If you care to read the classic article: THE DISEASE OF DEMOCRACY the link is this. www.ditext.com/mencken/democracy.html And thank you for your remarks am only being myself and doing my best to ENLIGHTEN those who care to grow in wisdom.

Wow. I'm impressed. You are really loaded.

I subscribe with you that the way out is a change in our mind. A change from the practice where those in Power become "excluders of other heirs" and pursue their selfish interest alone.

There's need to begin a capture them young campaign to raise kids that would grow with a different value than what is obtainable in our today society. Because I do not see the possibility of getting old men to change their ways and drop ethnocentrism and tribalism.

Thank you for that link to that great piece. I'm gonna take my time to read it.

BTW, I'd like we talk more. maybe outside this platform.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by rozay12345: 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
WORDWORLD:

Just as you have said "TOEING THE TRIBAL LINES BY OUR FORE-FATHERS". Nigeria's chances of growth INDEED has been BLEAK right from the word "GO". Its been tribal and religious politics NOT the politics on economy of growth. VERY, VERY SAD HONESTLY AND SO UNFORTUNATE!!!

This was what the man, LEE KUAN YEW who FORGED Singapore into a VIBRANT NATION wrote about Nigeria (and some African countries) in his book 'FROM THIRD TO FIRST WORLD':

On the culture of coups in the 1960s:
"I was not optimistic about Africa. In less than 10 years after independence in 1966, Nigeria had had a coup and Ghana a failed coup. I THOUGHT THEIR TRIBAL LOYALTIES WERE STRONGER THAN THEIR SENSE OF COMMON NATIONHOOD".

He further said,

"On Chief Festus, Nigeria’s finance minister, in1966: The night before the meeting, Sir
Abubakar Tafawa Belewa gave us a banquet
in the hotel. Raja and I were seated opposite
a hefty Nigerian, Chief Festus, their finance
minister.
The conversation is still fresh in my mind.
He was going to retire soon, he said. He had
done enough for his country and now had to
look after his business, a shoe factory.
As finance minister, he had imposed a tax on
imported shoes so that Nigeria could make
shoes … I went to bed that night convinced
that they were a different people playing to a
different set of rules."

Now on other African countries he also wrote:
"On Krobo Edusei, Ghana’s minister for
presidential affairs, in 1966: On our arrival at
Accra, the person who came up to the
aircraft to greet me was Krobo Edusei, the
minister for presidential affairs.
He had gained notoriety as a corrupt minister
who had bought himself a golden bedstead, a
story much publicised in the world press …
On my second night in Accra, he took me to
a nightclub in Accra. He proudly announced
that he was the owner and that all VIPs
would enjoy their evenings there.
MORE EQUAL
On Kamuzu Banda, Malawi’s founding father:
He was quite a character, with his sunglasses
even indoors and at night, and his buxom
young African lady companion. He looked old
but spoke with vigour, waving his fly whisk to
emphasise his points. (1971 Commonwealth
meeting in Singapore)
On Kenneth Kaunda, Zambia’s founding
father: Prime Minister Kenneth Kaunda’s
major preoccupation was politics, black versus
white politics, not the economics of growth
for Zambia. He remained as president until
the 1990s when, to his credit, he conducted
a fair election and lost.
On lavish lifestyles displayed by Third World
leaders at Commonwealth meetings: All
leaders were equal at the conference table,
but those from heavyweight countries showed
that they were more equal by arriving in big
private jets, the British in their VC 10s and
Comets, and the Canadians in Boeings …
Those African presidents whose countries
were then better off, like Kenya and Nigeria,
also had special aircraft.
I wondered why they did not set out to
impress the world that they were poor and
in dire need of assistance".

Well "BLEAK, BLEAK, BLEAK" has been right from inception and FAR WORSE TODAY for people have been so nurtured with all kinds of IRRATIONAL MADNESS hence won't stop behaving like MAD PEOPLE as it mostly is on this SECTION called POLITICS you will hardly, hardly come across any INTELLECTUAL CONTENT profering solutions to our problems except ADDING TO IT no objectivity except BLIND SENTIMENTALISM. Yes only 'IMBEC!LES take pride in tribe in deteriment of all!!!. EVEN IF THE IGBOS BREAK AWAY ITS ONLY GOING TO BE ANOTHER NIGERIA OF IMBEC!LES. FOR ITS NOT THE CURE TO THE DISEASE INHERENT IN MOST NIGERIANS. THEY ARE STILL GOING TO REBEL AGAINST EACH OTHER. ITS ALL ABOUT SELFISH INTEREST AND NOTHING MORE PULLING US ALL APART.
WORLDWORLD, I am here saluting your sagacity again, I once suggested to a friend that a general interview for political rulers in Africa could be who has read Lee Kwan Yew's book since they have refused to help grow our Continent, if they lack ideas on how to grow a country, they would understand better the way things are meant to work. Our leaders are myopic, bleak and unintelligent. They all have made politics a career. Career politicians are one of the reasons ethnic/tribal politics dominate the airwaves. When a man loses/wants to contest an election, he plays the ethnic/religious card. We need a leader who would unite Nigerians and gives us all a sense of belonging, one who would educate the masses and teach them how to fish. Primordial sentiments like ethnicity, religion, party affiliations, personal relationships cannot continue to be the main factors when we select people who determine a collective destiny. When i see threads like this, i do not comment because i cannot drag myself in the cesspit to compete with pigs but your presence attracted me. Nairaland needs to do an immediate service to this country by promoting intellectual contents in their pages, contents that can educate and add to the citizenries. Nigerians are too uneducated to be misguided by an ethnic warlord behind a keyboard. In conclusion, it is said a nation's followership cannot transcend her leadership. Followership determines leadership, in the nearest future and without the plans from these thieves called rulers, Nigerians might take their future in their hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
jomonic:

There are tribes who never benefitted one hundredth of what the SW gained as booty for their role in the civil war. For over 40 years they watched as monumental wealth was transferred to the SW from the government coffers. Are we not all equal as Nigerians? Why must everything stop because the SW must be gratified. What kind of selfishness is this? This type of greed is recycled and now extremely boring. As someone opined in this thread things have their time.

Please tell them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by gidgiddy: 11:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
mgbadike81:
chairman, I have given up on Nigeria, it's the only way to to avoid been sad with her never ending failures like the 1963 constitution. let each nationality go their separate way and determine their destiny,forming alliances as they see fit.

Exactly!

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by BabaRamota1980: 12:15am On Dec 11, 2017
[[s]quote author=BlessMySoul post=63149268]Just check the politics board and see what is happening here. This is a clear proof that you people are very tribal and sentimental like we accuse Igbo people of. You despise Igbo people with passion yet claim "They are the tribal ones".

Just because they lost ordinary party chairman.... They have been so bitter and dying. They have inundated the poitics board with bitter weepings on how the PDP is dead in the South West. Take your time and read through my post to the last. You will realise how you people will loose more if you guys continue down this dangerous lane. Personally as an Igbo man, I dont have any issue with any Nigerian tribe on this forum. I see all the shitty things almost all Nigerian people say about my tribe but I decide to ignore. Check through my profile posts. This is even my first comment and thread on the politics board. I avoid here a lot because its very toxic.

But there is something funny I have noticed about this particular people am talking about. Something very very bad.

In 2015, you lots were accusing the Igbo's of being very tribal and " Poto Poto Minded" for supporting Jonathan whom you all called Monumental failures. Going by all indices and facts, Buhari and Osibanjo are Gargantuan and Brazzen failures ever witnessed since the new democracy. I will use 1 example to buttress this fact. Go to Foreign embassies around Nigeria and see what is happening there. Unlike before, you will see Tens of thousands seeking to run away from this country. Just go to Abuja and see for yourself. Mynd44 may be able to bear witness to this.

Even there was a thread one time one guy was asking if he should come back from the US. Madridguy... A known Buhari supporter and loyalist was at the forefront campaining against Nigeria and why the dude shouldnt come back. I was like... Wow... So even this Buhari supporters know that water has passed garri? This is what madridguy said "OP sit down for US and stop looking for what is not. Nigeria is only good for the rogues in the govt, their family member,or associate. Still no light, no security, health sector zero. Boko haram, fulani terrorist, militant, kidnappers, ritualist, baddo boys, army robbers to mention few are making Nigeria the most dangerous place on earth." That will show you that even these guys know that Buhari/Osibanjo is a failure... A monumental one! Use the link below to verify.

https://www.nairaland.com/4214750/moving-back-nigeria-usa

You can see people from this region am talking about preaching against coming back to Nigeria! This is same Nigeria they dont want Nnamdi Kanu to pull out from with Igbo people oo. The people from this region preached against Nnamdi Kanu eh. They want us to stay together and die even when they know that Nigeria is not working. Topic for another day angry grin cheesy

Back to topic. .I have taken my time to monitor this board and seen that these people are not better... I have been seeing comments like "We will never support an Igbo VP, PDP is dead in the South West because we lost the "shiamanship", The Igbos can never rule Nigeria, Igbos cannot be trusted". Sighs... As if it matters.

Funny enough in this current administration, nobody has been licking oil and enjoying more than this set of people. They are handling juicy posts and offices. Of the 3 major tribes in this country, no region has been marginalized like Ndigbo in this current adminstration. I have also been seeing comments like "The Igbos don't know how to play Politics and voted only 1 side... So they shouldn't enjoy".... Wow! So its now about who you voted right? No longer politics of inclusion were nobody is the victor or vanquished?

They always think they are smarter than the others so that they will claim " Political Jagaban" and the "Most Sophisticated".

Now tell me something. In 2015, this particular region betrayed the PDP and handed down their votes to the North. Even when they collected huge money from the excos of PDP. They licked the oil and as is there nature in always being negatively smart, they betrayed the party and never delivered any votes!

Lets now see the joke! Same people that betrayed PDP in 2015 now want the machinery of a great party like PDP to be handed over to them! Probably they will now come and be making comments like... " Wow... We are smart. We control PDP through ADENIRAN and also Control APC with TINUBU at the helm of affairs. This region wants to be the people determining who comes out as Governors and senators in different regions and zones so that they can always claim to be the people that control the economy, politics and religion of this country! Same problem my people have! Always claiming 70% of any region they invest in which is very nauseating and annoying" angry

The New thing reigning now on this forum is.... PMB has just won re-election! Wow! Even as a monumental failure he is? I thought this region was detribalized and non sentimental? I thought they accused Igbos of being naive and akpu minded? What are they minded? I also see comments like "We will never abandon our Son Osibanjo to vote an Igbo man VP! Wow! But Igbos adopted Jonathan and you people made hell of it for over 4 years? Does that mean that this region just like my people are always after their own stomach too and selfish interests not national interests?

But let me close by reminding you people that these chess games you are playing with the political future of your region is outdated. You can't eat your cake and have it back.

Personally, I careless if Buhari or Atiku wins. Because they are still part and parcel of the old structure that made this country what it is today!

But am just trying to remind you people that if you think that the Hausa-Fulani hegemony will hand over power after your so called "PMB has won re-election" then jokes on you guys. Remember 1993? Abiola? Remember 1999? Olu Falae/Obasanjo saga? Remember how Awolowo thought they will make him President but ended up in prison?

Take note of this facts because history is about to repeat itself again. The North Central, South South And South East Will soon Hijack the PDP. The wind of Atiku will soon start blowing all over the country like the monumental failure Buhari.

THERE IS NO WAY ON EARTH BUHARI AND HIS CABAL WILL ALLOW TINUBU OR THIS REGION TO HIJACK APC. QUOTE ME ANYWHERE. ALL THESE PERMUTATIONS YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING THAT BUHARI WILL HAND OVER POWER TO THE WEST IS A NO GO AREA. THEY WILL NEVER TRY IT. WHAT WILL REMAIN AGAIN IS TO FORM ANOTHER REGIONAL PARTY!

Even if there is a zoning System in APC, they will prefer Rochas Okorocha to appease the Igbos. And even if they feel Igbos betrayed them in 2019 again, THEY WILL CHERRY PICK ANOTHER TRIBE OR ANOTHER PERSON FROM YOUR TRIBE THEY WILL HAND POWER OVER TO BUT NOT YOUR CHOICE. MORE LIKE A PUPPET. Obasanjo Or Olu Falae? Ring any bells?

MIND YOU AM JUST BRINGING IGBO AND YORUBA PRESIDENTIAL EQUATION THAT IS IF THE POWERFUL FULANI CABAL DOESN'T HAND POWER OVER TO KWANKWASO OR EL RUFAI.

Do you know the Region that will loose at last? SOUTHERN REGION. Because while the two big Women fight, the poor husband gains everything! The south needs to get their game straight. I will discuss this on another thread

Mynd44 Take note. Anybody that says or breaks any rules on this thread should be sanctioned. This is purely for discussion.

[/quote][/s]

UN is that way >>>>>
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by iamhorny(m): 12:28am On Dec 11, 2017
Fineman87:

Am not indigenous to Lagos but the oil in my land is indigenous to Nigeria abi. The petro dollar too is not indigenous to the land that generates it. And the structures it is used to build now becomes indigenous to yoliba land abi. Zone.b

Wicked grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Yoshy: 5:10am On Dec 11, 2017
Such bitterness from people here!
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by ayokellany: 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
jomonic:

Lol... I thought we are talking about Jonathan being fair to all tribes in Nigeria not what you are talking about here. In any case The SW does not need any gratification from no one, Jonathan learnt that too late, you Igbos will wake up to realize the SW will also not be intimidated to support your Biafra course. I am also yet to see what benefit the SW was accorded in the 40 yrs your cited that the SE never benefited. Are SE states denied federal allocation or what or you are back to making senseless noise about nothing ?

The only greed I see is the type Igbo like Pius Anyim help Jonathan perpetuate e.g Agagu as minister representing Lagos. The SW do not make noise we take the bull by the horn, come 2019 when your losing streak continues be sure to make no sound as you rightly sad the SW do not deserve any gratification in the scheme of thing in Nigeria but you can be rest assured that your SE will not be getting any gratification as well.

I know it is practically impossible to have meaningful discussion with your type but be rest assured the feeling is mutual. Jonathan Ebele you are painting a saint remains a non entity in the SW. He is seen as very unfair, extremely biased, a looter, drunkard and completely senselessly. That is what I chose to debate with you not Biafra or whatever deprivation the SE as suffered from a Biafra war it instigated on itself.

I do not care about it & feel no sympathy nor remorse toward you, your entire tribe or it's Biafran course. You can go to hell with BIAFRA, either the cause or resulting consequences. YORUBA DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FURK ABOUT IT IN ANY OR EVERY RAMIFICATION.

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
ayokellany:

Lol... I thought we are talking about Jonathan being fair to all tribes in Nigeria not what you are talking about here. In any case The SW does not need any gratification from no one, Jonathan learnt that too late, you Igbos will wake up to realize the SW will also not be intimidated to support your Biafra course. I am also yet to see what benefit the SW was accorded in the 40 yrs your cited that the SE never benefited. Are SE states denied federal allocation or what or you are back to making senseless noise about nothing ?

The only greed I see is the type Igbo like Pius Anyim help Jonathan perpetuate e.g Agagu as minister representing Lagos. The SW do not make noise we take the bull by the horn, come 2019 when your losing streak continues be sure to make no sound as you rightly sad the SW do not deserve any gratification in the scheme of thing in Nigeria but you can be rest assured that your SE will not be getting any gratification as well.

I know it is practically impossible to have meaningful discussion with your type but be rest assured the feeling is mutual. Jonathan Ebele you are painting a saint remains a non entity in the SW. He is seen as very unfair, extremely biased, a looter, drunkard and completely senselessly. That is what I chose to debate with you not Biafra or whatever deprivation the SE as suffered from a Biafra war it instigated on itself.

I do not care about it & feel no sympathy nor remorse toward you, your entire tribe or it's Biafran course. You can go to hell with BIAFRA, either the cause or resulting consequences. YORUBA DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FURK ABOUT IT IN ANY OR EVERY RAMIFICATION.
Correct.
We Yoruba just want to bow down and worship our caliphate masters by any means necessary.
grin

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by LIFEisSIMPLE: 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
You are sick and you deserve to burn in hell. Unless you die Nigeria will never move forward. I curse you
Alcatraz005:
What is all these nonsense? I read your lengthy post and I feel your pain but a concensus has been reached in the minds of all Yorubas as it relates to igbos. We would always oppose you. It is like how the republicans would always oppose the Democratic Party.

Congratulations to Uche Secondus and all igbos out there. We yorubas have a new cause to follow and perfect.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by LIFEisSIMPLE: 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
Look at every single one of your posts. Filled with hate and disgust. I spit on you
Alcatraz005:

Yes ooo. I think the igbos and Yorubas should just accept that they cannot agree politically. What is there to keep arguing about? Let each tribe just go about their respective businesses.
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by diadem10: 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
Danladi7:
Best of luck with your alertnes and Islamphobia.
I am a muslim!..I dont have any problem with Christians.

But fvck north! fvck east!
I dont need to keep anybody within reach
Exactly! Thank you for this piece. I don't just get alcataraz at times.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by diadem10: 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
nku5:
OP nailed it. After all Jonathan did for that region they hated him with all their might just because he said Igbos were the pillar of his government. The fact that Jona saw Igbos as his allies was too much for them to bear. They started shouting oduduwa republic, sold out their fellow southerners with venom and spite and entered into aliance with their usual masters in Sokoto.

Everybody has their interests but these peeps are too thirsty abeg

What did Jonathan do for the SW? Jonathan that couldn't construct one pin for Bayelsa folks did a lot for the SW? I thought Ibo were the pillar of his government according to him? I could see how far the pillar went.. Lol..
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by diadem10: 4:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
Stingman:

You are definitely new here...

Every Nigerian knows the tribe who wants one Nigeria the most.

I have crisscrossed many media outlets and blogs..the story is the same thing....

This is an example../.

Nairaland Says No To Secessionists (1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) *

According to your one nigerian beggar, Zik who put in non secession clause in our constitution.

We know who's one Nigeria beggar among us! Heck, none of your politicians, even ekwemardu never came out to support your Ipob secession. Potor beggar!

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by diadem10: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
nku5:

Trash!!!!

What a shameless excuse. Hate, jealousy , envy, bigotry and criminal tendencies have motivated yorubas into killing non-indigenes on yoruba soil. Ijaws, Igbos, Efiks, hausas etc have been targets so stop deceiving yourself. In Port Harcourt, yorubas want to die on top of the transport industry but indigenes have never killed your people even with all their militancy.

Do you know how relatives and kinsmen of people killed will look upon yoruba people? You are talking about peaceful igbos damaging relationships

Lol! Victim mentality at play once again.

Care to tell me the Yoruba mosque that was destroyed at Aba? How about the threat against Pastor Kumuyi's life who had to shift his crusade to a militarised area and limited hours? Lol..

We are only giving out what you dished out. This is just little compared to what it's on its way. It's Karma.

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by diadem10: 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
OfficialAwol:

So in essence, you are saying that the Yorubas have been intentionally treacherous against any Igbo agenda just because of some perceived payback character exhibited by few men appointed by Jonathan? Do those few now represent the whole?

Now I see why those in the know rooted for an Uche Secondus chairmanship in the PDP. Because even if the SW had won, it would have amounted to continuation of treachery against Igbos.

Are Igbos to be feared this much?

Nope! We're simply giving a pay back to you treacherous self entitled victim card playing weasels! And this is just little to what's coming..
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by OfficialAwol(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
diadem10:

Nope! We're simply giving a pay back to you treacherous self entitled victim card playing weasels! And this is just little to what's coming..

Let's see who laughs last
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by diadem10: 4:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
OfficialAwol:

Let's see who laughs last

Yeah. We're already waking up to your treacherous acts. Just look at Lagos etc. Lol
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by diadem10: 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
BlessMySoul:

Shame on you young man. Igboland? East? Enemy territory? Are you sure you are ok? How many times have you heard before that Yorubas were killed in the East? Since the inception of Nigeria?

And don't give me that crap that there are no Yorubas here. Because I can tell you that there are thousands if not millions of Yorubas in the East especially within Imo-Portharcourt-Akwa Ibom axis.

How many has been decimated before? Or was it not in the North again thag Yoruba youth corpers were killed when Buhari lost election?

The Yoruba mosque that was attacked in Aba was what?

Pastor Kumuyi crusade that was threatened to the extent that it was cancelled was what?

Abegi shut it. What I hate most is self entitled hypocrite!
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by diadem10: 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
Fineman87:

Am not indigenous to Lagos but the oil in my land is indigenous to Nigeria abi. The petro dollar too is not indigenous to the land that generates it. And the structures it is used to build now becomes indigenous to yoliba land abi. Zone.b

What's this? Which oil dey SE? Have you forgotten that the oil in Ondo state which is more than the teaspoon you have in the SE belong to Nigeria as well?

Have you forgotten the commission from Lagos seaports belong to Nigeria? Did you realise the enormous taxes from the several industries and company in both Ogun and Lagos belong to Nigeria?

Funny enough it you parasites that have got nothing that always prone to say nonsense!

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by tsdarkside(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
this write up is confusing....fee dee fee chairman....as if the yorubas care that much....fee dee fee is a shitty party....you cant tell us to just forget that boko haram nearly conquered half of nigeria while fee dee fee was in charge.....ridiculous amounts of money just diappeared just like that....

biafra...tahh,who is holding you back..??....forget the delta una said no....we dont want biafra una said we must,we have no other choice....

then insults day and night...if anybody dont agree with you,you call them afonja and deny them their identity...

you people vote fee dee fee,we vote apc....sooo whats the problem now..?...if nigeria is that bad according to una,then una can leave...nobody is forcing una to stay....

1 Like

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by diadem10: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
jomonic:

What did we gain in the civil war? Lol..

Greedy folks who feel they could have jobs in SW region as well as have their people colonise the jobs in SE like Ojuwkwu and Zik envisaged is talking about selfishness? A case study was University of Ibadan where Zik appointed over 300 Ibos as staffs with only 4 Yorubas in the said school yet you have the audacity to talk about selfishness?

The fact is we got what was fully our right! Yoruba took back their regional affairs from the greedy Ibos while the Hausa/Fulani took away the federal affairs from the greedy Ibos for instance, the military Army.

Victim card playing self entitled weasels!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by tsdarkside(m): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
diadem10:

What did we gain in the civil war? Lol..

Greedy folks who feels they can have jobs in SW region as well as have their people colonise the jobs in SE like Ojuwkwu and Zik envisaged is talking about selfishness? A case study was University of Ibadan where Zik appointed over 300 Ibos with only 4 Yoruba in the said schools yet you have the audacity to talk about selfishness?

The fact is we got what was fully our right! Yoruba took back their regional affairs from the greedy Ibos while the Hausa/Fulani took away the federal affairs from the greedy Ibos, such as the military Army.

Victim card playing self entitled weasels!

the way they make noise is confusing...no election...how can just deceide for another state just like that...?

we keep telling them that the old eastern region doesnt exist no more over and over again,they dont listen...

biafra was fraudulently declared anyways....sooo,whats their to argue about...??....

3 Likes

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by deji17: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
It is a funny thing when Igbos that cannot build a political party beyond village level are postulating about Nigeria politics. That is definitely punching above their weights.
Na only mouth dem get.
They siddon there a minority tribe, Ijaw becomes the Presiednt while the Igbos continue to sing Marginaliation.

The Igbos might not get the Presidency for the next 50 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by jaggabban: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:
What is all these nonsense? I read your lengthy post and I feel your pain but a concensus has been reached in the minds of all Yorubas as it relates to igbos. We would always oppose you. It is like how the republicans would always oppose the Democratic Party.

Congratulations to Uche Secondus and all igbos out there. We yorubas have a new cause to follow and perfect.
Thumps up
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by tsdarkside(m): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
deji17:
It is a funny thing when Igbos that cannot build a political party beyond village level are postulating about Nigeria politics. That is definitely punching above their weights.
Na only mouth dem get.
They siddon there a minority tribe, Ijaw becomes the Presiednt while the Igbos continue to sing Marginaliation.

The Igbos might note get the Presidency for the next 50 years.

imagine....jonathan was not even igbo....i know they have another agenda...they want nigeria to be destroyed so that they can have their biafra....how can you propose somebody to become president that you already know is a failure....?....

now jonathan still failed...now they want atiku....which type nonesense is this......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by tsdarkside(m): 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
this matter is not about buhari no more...we already knew buhari...he was a dictator,...soooo what...??...who cares....

so long the job is done...we dont care...we elected him,he didnt came as a dictator...he competed and won...

sooo,whats the problem now...?...going after yorubas as if they owe you anything.....

yorubas dont have the right to deceide for themselfs....?...

who gave una the right to think for others...?...who begged una........
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by freeze001(f): 5:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You have spoken well but in putting up a resistance against igbo narcissisism and hate, I would rather not allow the Muslim North to take Yorubas hostage for the sake of those of us who are against Islam feudalism and terrorism in all its forms. The igbos are being taken care of and we don’t have to hate them to the death. They have their own nuisance value. You do not despise igbos as much as I do [b]but I rather keep them within reach than allow the Muslim North unhindered access to the SW. [/b]Islam seeks to kill and destroy other religions and some of us are alert. Thank you for you concern.

Alcatraz005:

I have shouted myself hoarse on this issue. It is not Yorubas that are holding back the actualisation of Biafra. You igbos just like to use that comment to blackmail the Yorubas. [b]We do not even want you around us. [/b]I am a Christian yoruba boy living in Lagos and I don’t have any igbo friend. Doesn’t that tell you something? You can continue to delude yourself.

Where exactly are you? Or when it suits u u swell with braggadocio then at other times u use delude urself into thinking the Igbo is ur buffer against the islamic north? U don't get to pick and choose...
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by nku5: 7:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
diadem10:

Care to tell me the Yoruba mosque that was destroyed at Aba?

Fake news you can never prove. No Yoruba has ever been hunted and murdered in the south but the world recorded the evil you people did and you can't wash off the blood you have on your hands
Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by diadem10: 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
nku5:

Fake news you can never prove. No Yoruba has ever been hunted and murdered in the south but the world recorded the evil you people did and you can't wash off the blood you have on your hands

Your victim play can never wash away the truth!

The truth that you treacherous weasels have always envied Yoruba and sided with the North since the 60's for instance, Zik and Ahmadu Bello in the 60's, Shagari and Ekweume in the 80's, not forgetting a million Ibo man march in solidarity for Abacha to spite the Yorubas.. Etc.

The truth that you treacherous weasels brought your accursed war to Ore, that was after your biafra lots already invaded and attacked neutral grounds such as the midwest region but to God be the glory, you were roundly defeated and gnawed which you still cry today. It's Karma!

The truth that you treacherous beings were the first to tribalize Jonathan's government with your Arthur Eze calling Yoruba folks a derogartory name in front of the president, he said and I quote "Yoruba are inconsequential Amala and ewedu folks" lol. You losers sabotaged Jonathan regime yet have the audacity to scream blue murder?

The truth that you treacherous weasels attacked a Yoruba mosque in Aba during your stupid ipob riot yet still have the nerve to play the victim.

The truth that you treacherous beings maligned pastor Kumuyi and forced him to cancel his crusade!

I repeat, your victim play will never change your atrocities before our very eyes and this is just the beginning!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Something Funny I Have Noticed About A Particular Region On This Forum by knowledgeable: 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
Alcatraz005:

God bless you. These people from the SE don’t know what damage they have done to their relationship with Yorubasfor the past 6 years. I was in law school in the east and Yorubas(very young people oo) formed a knitted clique to protect themselves in enemy territory. This was at the height of chinua achebe’s “There was a country”. A lot of things were destroyed by the igbos during and after the Jonathan years.

The result is that over Nigerians are afraid of allowing the igbos rule Nigeria. How sad. cry

..And what damage have Yorubas done to their relationship with Igbos, since you have already participated in the genocide against them...yorubas over the years have also are participating in political and economic strangulation of Igbos and yet Igbos are still giving out their daughters in marriage to Yorubas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Can’t Find Any Evidence Of Corruption Against Me, Fayose Tells Fayemi / 2023 And The Quest For An Igbo President By Oke Umurhohwo / Federal Government Interventions In Borno State Under President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.