Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

"How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires (59426 Views)

I Will Pay Your Groom Price, Everything If You Accept To Marry Me In My Shrine / When A Girl Asks A Guy For His Picture While Chatting With Him (photos). / Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by pocohantas(f): 3:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

It's not impossible to get a good woman to marry when you're obviously loaded. If you feel compelled to be undisguised, by all means be so. All I can do is wish you luck. Poor men still marry terrible wives. grin

And you're right about training good children. May Jah help us all.

LOL. E be like their own even worse pass, because no money to distract the woman. May Jah help us all
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

It's not impossible to get a good woman to marry when you're obviously loaded. If you feel compelled to be undisguised, by all means be so. All I can do is wish you luck. Poor men still marry terrible wives. grin

And you're right about training good children. May Jah help us all.

Nah....been under this cloak for too long, time to yank it off...And watch how the sequence resets itself...In the midst of hiding ourselves, we cancel lots of things and stops lots of things...

I know many guys with this same " ish " ....

Funny i never knew searching was this tough, its the hardest thing i've ever done in life
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Belafonte(m): 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Nah....been under this cloak for too long, time to yank it off...And watch how the sequence resets itself...In the midst of hiding ourselves, we cancel lots of things and stops lots of things...

I know many guys with this same " ish " ....

Funny i never knew searching was this tough, its the hardest thing i've ever done in life

Searching is quite difficult, hence the need for arranged marriages back in the day. Families used to have a team to pick a wife(also accept suitors). Everybody wanted to avoid stories that touch. These days, virgins think they know hat their purported lovers are scheming.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by LordAdam16: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
ubunja:

i dont even know anymore to be honest.
i once said for children,but i got 2 females willing to carry my babies. and they are married. now i have no reasons to marry. sex? i get that in reasonable amounts already.
i dont know what i will marry for. maybe i must say " i will never marry" full stop.

Some n*ggas b getting more ass than a toilet seat.

Got my reasons that's much diff from that, but I c ur point.

Never say never tho'. At some point, after you've seen it all, had it all, you may just think, what's the point holding off.

-Lord
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

Searching is quite difficult, hence the need for arranged marriages back in the day. Families used to have a team to pick a wife(also accept suitors). Everybody wanted to avoid stories that touch. These days, virgins think they know hat their purported lovers are scheming.

What's your own game plan? Encourage me..
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Belafonte(m): 4:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
pocohantas:

LOL. E be like their own even worse pass, because no money to distract the woman. May Jah help us all

I dey tell you. I once lived in a face-me-i-face -you, and I tell you the things I saw in that compound are unspeakable.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Belafonte(m): 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

What's your own game plan? Encourage me..

My consultation doesn't come cheap o. cool
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by LordAdam16: 4:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
ubunja:

agreed. fully.
if only we were all told this truth at School: that women have a rating system where those who dont qualify are used ; while those who qualify get the unrestricted access to the womb and eggs. those who dont qualify will just be the ATM. the shocker being that 80% of men are not attractive to women.and only 20% are the hot ones every girl wants. it sucks.
but if we were all told we would save our money and time and stop trying to win women's love coz to begin with we dont qualify.

anyways many men are waking up to that Reality. thats why the MGTOW community is expanding at rapid rates globally.

mgtow: Men Going Their Own Way. also called The Sexodus.

Funny I'm seeing the MGTOW thing on NL.

It'd be great to see how far it goes.

Got to say the MGTOW community is interesting, but I'm watching 'em fellas from afar.

-Lord
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

My consultation doesn't come cheap o. cool

I'm serious. I wanna take this cloak off. I really need to come out
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

Is marrying a 30 - 40 year old woman an achievement? Woman that you should not even do elaborate wedding for. There's a reason why those are the ones that will settle for the dirty boxers dude. grin
Daniella Okeke is over 30 and still slaying.u think if she wants to retire from her slay job and get married she had settle for a broke dirty boxer guy? Look,made men would roll over the floor just to wife her.Guys based abroad who are making it would come in their numbers begging for her attentioncheesy.she will have the choice to choose the best man of her tastecheesy.so forget dat tin about a lady's age.

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Belafonte(m): 4:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
LordAdam16:

Funny I'm seeing the MGTOW thing on NL.

It'd be great to see how far it goes.

Got to say the MGTOW community is interesting, but I'm watching 'em fellas from afar.

-Lord

It won't work, much less in Nigeria. Maybe in a place like Japan, where they are already MGTOW without probably knowing what the term means. Na Naija simps wey dey deny their wives and children go join MGTOW? E no go work for here.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
Daniella Okeke is over 30 and still slaying.u think if she wants to retire from her slay job and get married she had settle for a broke dirty boxer guy? Look,made men would roll over the floor just to wife her.Guys based abroad who are making it would come in their numbers begging for her attentioncheesy.she will have the choice to choose the best man of her tastecheesy.so forget dat tin about a lady's age.

You dey vex !
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by LordAdam16: 4:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

It won't work, much less in Nigeria. Maybe in a place like Japan, where they are already MGTOW without probably knowing what the term means. Na Naija simps wey dey deny their wives and children go join MGTOW? E no go work for here.

Methinks it'd have a niche community in Nigeria tho'.

-Lord
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

You dey vex !
na d truth broscheesy
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
na d truth broscheesy

Money controls all things o bros...

So how far, you dey wait for money before you ... grin
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

Ok,well for me personally I ve never dated a nigerian women ever since I was born..

And am afraid to date dem oo coz wetin pesin dey see online and reality dey make me fear dem ooo...

If am to choose between a white lady and a nigerian girl,honestly I will go for white oo,coz am very emotional person and I give my all and all when it comes to love,and these whites are not lier's very truthfull pipu from wetin I don see...

Lies turn me off a lot ..
just that white girls no get back and dem no sabi twerk..dats just d issue.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:

But white chicks no get attitude and give peace of mind.. No crazy insecurities here and there..No disrespect to my very good Nigerian sisters oh, but men you need expereince white chicks...How far make we go Europe together next year?
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

Money controls all things o bros...

So how far, you dey wait for money before you ... grin
when i don hammer my money i will be using it to smack those fat yellow Brazilian yanshes like Mayweather cheesy.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rolex67:
He is just there, I have seen cuter guys.
and so? who asked u

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Belafonte(m): 4:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

I'm serious. I wanna take this cloak off. I really need to come out

First of, you have to take a holistic approach.

You should be looking at ages 22-24. So, even if it takes two years to tie the knot she wouldn't be older than 26.

Cast your net wide.

Ask people to hook you up.

Be as simple as you can be. No unnecessary flash and bling. And you don't really need to cast off your cloak completely. Just take off as much as you're comfortable with without being too obvious.

Learn to see women without looking. As they say, "the best way to see people is to not look at them". That way they'll be themselves without trying to impress. And you can see them for who they really are.

Bros na full book you what make I write so o. See what this summary can do for now.

1 Like

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by TheKINGSLAYER(m): 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
slay queen wey get sense....she resemble d oda slay mama wey toast me d oda night. anyway i advice the guys not to ever fall for a slay queen o, they are wolves in a sheep's clothing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
when i don hammer my money i will be using it to smack those fat yellow Brazilian yanshes like Mayweather cheesy.

Lmfao... Brotherly, find a good woman early oh...Something i tell everyone lately both guys and ladies
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

First of, you have to take a holistic approach.

You should be looking at ages 22-24. So, even if it takes two years to tie the knot she wouldn't be older than 26.

Cast your net wide.

Ask people to hook you up.

Be as simple as you can be. No unnecessary flash and bling. And you don't really need to cast off your cloak completely. Just take off as much as you're comfortable with without being too obvious.

Learn to see women without looking. As they say, "the best way to see people is to not look at them". That way they'll be themselves without trying to impress. And you can see them for who they really are.

Bros na full book you what make I write so o. See what this summary can do for now.

I do all these... But i was looking at 25-26 before...I didnt want to drop below..if i dropped below, i have quite a few interesting characters even on this site that are cool and modest...
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Belafonte(m): 4:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
LordAdam16:

Methinks it'd have a niche community in Nigeria tho'.

-Lord

A negligible niche it would be. There would always be a little of something everywhere. But they cannot have any appeal to the broader society. The concept has been debated and reseated and has been done away with. It's much more productive to be red pill when dealing with them women.

Personally, I think it's for losers and dudes with low libido. Have you been to the average private university campus in Naija? God punish MGTOW.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Belafonte(m): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

I do all these... But i was looking at 25-26 before...I didnt want to drop below..if i dropped below, i have quite a few interesting characters even on this site that are cool and modest...

Then you're on the right path already. Just keep at it and you'll get your heart's desire in due season. Go younger if you must. Don't waste any more time if you don't have to.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
KreativGenius:

But white chicks no get attitude and give peace of mind.. No crazy insecurities here and there..No disrespect to my very good Nigerian sisters oh, but men you need expereince white chicks...How far make we go Europe together next year?
some few yrs back when yahoo messenger dey in vogue there was this white Cuban American babe i hooked up with in chat.God that girl looked like mammy water.na so her hair dey very dark and e go long then her skin come brown.Queensessy is much fairer than her and she come carry back.i heard dat those Latin girls dey carry back like black women.dat babe make sense oo.my tough luck dat we come lost contact cheesy.
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:
some few yrs back when yahoo messenger dey in vogue there was this white Cuban American babe i hooked up with in chat.God that girl looked like mammy water.na so her hair dey very dark and e go long then her skin come brown.Queensessy is much fairer than her and she come carry back.i heard dat those Latin girls dey carry back like black women.dat babe make sense oo.my tough luck dat we come lost contact cheesy.

I lost all my American chicks too somehow...I had many back then...Mehn, yahoo messenger...God punish devil
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

Then you're on the right path already. Just keep at it and you'll get your heart's desire in due season. Go younger if you must. Don't waste any more time if you don't have to.

Okay
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Martin0(m): 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
lefulefu:

Hahahahahah na wa for u ooo,I nor care if dem get room & parlour sef,make she jus get freestyle life like megringrin
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by IMASTEX: 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Airforce1:
We are getting to that point where ladies will be the one proposing and paying groom prices of their man ...
Correction at bolded. We are already there

2 Likes

Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by LordAdam16: 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Belafonte:

A negligible niche it would be. There would always be a little of something everywhere. But they cannot have any appeal to the broader society. The concept has been debated and reseated and has been done away with. It's much more productive to be red pill when dealing with them women.

Personally, I think it's for losers and dudes with low libido. Have you been to the average private university campus in Naija? God punish MGTOW.

I would backtrack on that first sentence of the last paragraph. MGTOW is trending in Silicon Valley. Especially with the whole big deal about the women in tech movement.

In fact, in some MGTOW forums, there's a whole section devoted to relationships (more accurately how to avoid commitments; pretty much a place Yoruba Demons would call home).

I'm not saying there aren't losers and dudes with low libido in the MGTOW movement, I just think there're enough of them being ladies' bitches outside of MGTOW that you can't generalize so easily.

-Lord
Re: "How Much Is Your Groom Price?" Lady Asks A Young Lawyer She Admires by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahah na wa for u ooo,I nor care if dem get room & parlour sef,make she jus get freestyle life like megringrin

Na the koko be that...Freestyle, and down to earth...No complications, drama and complexities

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Next Time You Allow A Hooker Spend The Night With You, Stay Awake !!! / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React / Please How can i stop Masturbation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.