Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

"Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says (96738 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Never Underestimate Your Penis , Find Out This Shocking Truth / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by donstan18: 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
safarigirl:
oga, whatever I say here will not stop anybody from calling ladies olosho

After all, before you joined NL, I was preaching self respect and it did not stop them.

So, let me say what they prefer.

As long as I am not being a ho, it is only an olosho that will care about the words of irresponsible men that patronise them.

All my talk here has not stopped people from fornicating or glorifying fornication.

Don't preach to me. I am tired

You know nothing about when i joined NL.

Back to my point.

If you must go undiluted, do well to know the kind of things you support, it's your choice to choose, yes!

But don't side what will end up giving some men who condemns the act of slamming ladies enough reason to justify it.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by noalistic(m): 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bloody traders. They can sell anything for money, gala, spare parts, CD and even their pvssy
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Chukapage(m): 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
safarigirl:
not everybody using their pussy is brainless. That is what most Nigerians fail to get

So many girls will use pussy to make money and then INVEST the money, pussy is the MEANS to an end for them. You think anybody wants to ho around all their lives?

If you sit down with some of these runs girls sometimes, you will marvel at the plans they have in place. Dem go do runs for University finish, once they graduate, they already have investments here and stocks there, dem no dey use man do anything again.

Same way not everyone with brains will be able to buy mansion finally....

You people will just be judging the whole world everytime.

Leave people with their hustle, me sef I don tire to dey judge people wey dey marry every Saturday
all intimacy gadgets are not the same why hers will buy her mansion your own sef fit no give you shi,shi faden kobo na Ogun ritualist den I'm go fit dash you

1 Like

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by EHIRIMCHA(m): 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
And wen men sees dem as sex object dey will say it's sexual harassment.shout-out to all d independent ladies out there,May u reap d fruit of ur hardwork,dignity, and self-Reliance.

1 Like

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by aldexrio(m): 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
The height of moral decadence in this time and age is terrific. I just wonder what will be after.
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Juliusdking(m): 11:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
Mumu girl
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by TellMeNothing: 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Aunti Tope Alabi you are right o.... Aye le o igbosi o shocked grin

Angel Gabriel do blow trumpet

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by safarigirl(f): 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
donstan18:

You know nothing about when i joined NL.

Back to my point.

If you must go undiluted, do well to know the kind of things you support, it's your choice to choose, yes!

But don't side what will end up giving some men who condemns the act of slamming ladies enough reason to justify it.
your profile says 2017...if you have been a guest, not as far back as 2009...which is when I joined.

You equally know nothing of what I have sided or gone against here....but my over 100 topics and over 10k posts is there for you

Feel free to sleep on this one. I am tired of saying anything so that men will applaud or condemn it. I don't take Nigerian men seriously anymore, your words are very deceitful

2 Likes

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by safarigirl(f): 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Chukapage:
all intimacy gadgets are not the same why hers will buy her mansion your own sef fit no give you shi,shi faden kobo na Ogun ritualist den I'm go fit dash you
you must think I have plans to sell anything

You just jump at anybody with your nonsense conclusions, but you men say it is women who jump to conclusions?

You will probably end up with a woman who sells hers for a living....why am I even answering you? grin

1 Like

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
undecided
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by crisycent: 11:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

∆ She looks like a matured fat pig. ∆

I hope you have created a fly?
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Chukapage(m): 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
safarigirl:
you must think I have plans to sell anything

You just jump at anybody with your nonsense conclusions, but you men say it is women who jump to conclusions?

You will probably end up with a woman who sells hers for a living....why am I even answering you? grin
"end up"you say?? who ends up with something he gets everywhere all am saying is taste and class of sexx objects are different ..
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by donstan18: 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
safarigirl:
your profile says 2017...if you have been a guest, not as far back as 2009...which is when I joined.

You equally know nothing of what I have sided or gone against here....but my over 100 topics and over 10k posts is there for you

Feel free to sleep on this one. I am tired of saying anything so that men will applaud or condemn it. I don't take Nigerian men seriously anymore, your words are very deceitful

Just have a good rest!
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by safarigirl(f): 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Chukapage:
"end up"you say?? who ends up with something he gets everywhere all am saying is taste and class of sexx objects are different ..
OK.....

The message is not for everybody

1 Like

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Harrynight(m): 11:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
so na inside dat beer palour wey she dey she dey use her pussy get mansion?
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by safarigirl(f): 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
donstan18:

Just have a good rest!
God willing smiley

Wish you same

1 Like

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
safarigirl:
I have neverd sold pussy...that is not my market. Anybody that is seeing customers with pussy can carry on, I am not slating anybody

I doubt you know the meaning of the word.

Who be dis, abeg? Commot dere joo!
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by 2shure: 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
skull miners
take note
see free body parts
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
safarigirl:
not everybody using their pussy is brainless. That is what most Nigerians fail to get

So many girls will use pussy to make money and then INVEST the money, pussy is the MEANS to an end for them. You think anybody wants to ho around all their lives?

If you sit down with some of these runs girls sometimes, you will marvel at the plans they have in place. Dem go do runs for University finish, once they graduate, they already have investments here and stocks there, dem no dey use man do anything again.

Same way not everyone with brains will be able to buy mansion finally....

You people will just be judging the whole world everytime.

Leave people with their hustle, me sef I don tire to dey judge people wey dey marry every Saturday

Who be dis 'Aro-Mental', abeg? Room #202 has been exclusively reserved for you at Yaba-Left. Enjoy your stay!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
sydneywhite:
Wtf..dis one too na chinenye.... I don stop dey bear chinenye

Let me give you a new name in Chiamaka
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
safarigirl:
See as dem dey insult the girl like say she lie. Na brain Daniella Okeke use build her own?

Haba see dis one ... Refuse truck... abeg, come carry your load ooo! grin

1 Like

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by enemyofprogress: 11:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
Na ibo girl. Na their trademark be dat grin grin

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by kopa777: 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
grin grin

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
hmm fat lie sha she did not say mansion
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by linearity: 11:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
ItchingPreek:
Actually, that is so true..... Most Nollywood actress featured in just 3 movies and they already own a Gwagon while Peter gburugburu edochie still dey Drive 1998 Land Rover. Kpekus matter .......even lala no fit write am finish !!

Please, list the names of Nollywood actress, who bought Gwagon after 3 movies?

On your mark, set, go!

.....am still waiting.

How far you done finish the list?

Okay, try Wikipedia, see if you will get some hits from there......

None yet?

Have you tried google, that might hold some clues. After all, they say google is a rich reservoir of knowledge, so if anything like that exist or had occur, google must know it.
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by morbeta(m): 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
Even mazambura engine what to get noticed too. Okay we have heard.
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
Imagine, just imagine... see the eyes like new-masquerade own... Which Pvssy dis one get wey she wan use take build house? RUBBISH! Every girl now thinks being a female means they're attractive. Dang it! Iranu rada rada oshi..
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by chikago1: 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
Swaggzkid:
It can even buy you a private jet sef grin Lazy idiot!..

Don't go to school and wait when Government wi give you work or start something for yourself. wait for your pvssy to goan buy cement,water,rod and sand then build house for you. Bastard!
she doesn't have to buy iron rods, there is a thicker and better one with varying sizes and lengths. grin
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by habsydiamond(m): 11:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
See how she be.....she dey beer parlour dey Yan nonsense...na so she go say women pussy go toast bread...and ladies go agree with the mumudini....
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Crossbow(m): 12:00am On Dec 14, 2017
What can my own buy sef ??

Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 14, 2017
so dis one na slayqueen too? shocked
na waoh cheesy
Re: "Don't Underestimate Your Vagina, It Can Buy You A Mansion" - Nigerian Lady Says by Onogiede(m): 12:06am On Dec 14, 2017
you see what buhari has finally turn Nigeria into,..please my dear use ur beauty to serve & praise God then your mansion is sure here and in heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / Lady Narrates How Man Was Using His Joystick To Rub Her In A Commercial Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.